Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Christ The Creationist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ The Creationist (4857 Views)

Today Is Christ The King Sunday / Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2012
Christ the Creationist
October 5, 2012.

"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be." (Mark 13:19).

In predicting a future judgment on the unbelieving world, the Lord Jesus referred to "the beginning of the creation which God created," thus affirming the biblical doctrine of supernatural, sudden creation. In the pagan world of His day, evolutionism was dominant almost everywhere. The Epicureans, for example, were atheistic evolutionists. The Stoics, Gnostics, Platonists, and others, were pantheistic evolutionists. None of the extra-biblical philosophers of His day believed in a God who had created all things, including even the universe itself.

But Christ was a creationist, and the much maligned "scientific creationists" of today are following His example and teaching. He even believed in recent creation, for He said (speaking of Adam and Eve) that "from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." (Mark 10:6). The pagans all believed in an eternal cosmos, but Jesus said it had a beginning, and that man and woman were a part of that beginning creation, following which, "The sabbath was made for man" (Mark 2:27).

He also believed that the "two accounts" of creation (Genesis 1 and 2) were complimentary, not contradictory, for He quoted from both in the same context. "Have ye not read," He said, "that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female |Genesis 1|, And said For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh|Genesis 2|?" (Matthew 19:4-6).

There may be some Christians who are evolutionists, but there is no such thing as "Christian evolution," for Christ was a creationist! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Ah yes, Jesus christ, the caveman scientist.

Even Fred Flinstone is more civilized than that!
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Ah yes, Jesus christ, the caveman scientist.

Even Fred Flinstone is more civilized than that!

You can see from this article that atheism and paganism are not new they are just a recycle of the old thing there's nothing new under the sun. If you noticed Jesus Christ during His earthly days did not only tell us how and when the universe was created He also predicted the judgment coming upon the unbelievers in the latter days.

If you claim to be civilised in this day and age you'll better be wise and take heed to the Master's whistle. Repent and believe the gospel for tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You can see from this article that atheism and paganism is not new they are just a recycle of the old thing there's nothing new under the sun. If you noticed Jesus Christ during His earthly days did not only tell us how and when the universe was created He also predicted the judgment coming upon the unbelievers in the latter days.

If you claim to be civilised in this day and age you'll better be wise and take heed to the Master's whistle. Repent and believe the gospel for tomorrow may be too late.

If Jesus loved me, he wouldnt send me to hell. He wouldnt create hell in the first place.
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

If Jesus loved me, he wouldnt send me to hell. He wouldnt create hell in the first place.

Why would Jesus send you to hell? He created hell for Satan and his angels. You can only go to hell if you choose to.
Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Why would Jesus send you to hell? He created hell for Satan and his angels. You can only go to hell if you choose to.

Why would the armed robber kill you? He only carries guns for people who dont give him money. You can only be killed if you choose to (not give him money)
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Why would the armed robber kill you? He only carries guns for people who dont give him money. You can only be killed if you choose to (not give him money)

Your money or your life, which one would you choose if you have to? undecided
Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Your money or your life, which one would you choose if you have to? undecided

I would shoot the bagger.

Just as I would reject the choices given to me by Yaweh. Yaweh can shove his sky paradise up his......................
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I would shoot the bagger.

Just as I would reject the choices given to me by Yaweh. Yaweh can shove his sky paradise up his......................

With what will you shoot, a paper gun? You don't need to be shot because the very Jesus Christ you blaspheme has paid the ransome money with His life. All you have to do is to walk.

Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

With what will you shoot, a paper gun? You don't need to be shot because the very Jesus Christ you blaspheme has paid the ransome money with His life. All you have to do is to walk.

You and your cartoons.

2/3rd of the world isnt christian. Billions who dont even know what is in the bible. Seems Jesus died for nothing. His gospel has reached many people
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You and your cartoons.

2/3rd of the world isnt christian. Billions who dont even know what is in the bible. Seems Jesus died for nothing. His gospel has reached many people

As you can see in the cartoon, all have been pardoned but not all have walked because they've chosen to remain in their comfort zone. For those who haven't heard the good news (gospel truth) yet would hear in due time but what have you done with what you've heard? Repent today and walk tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Christ The Creationist by Ptolomeus(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You and your cartoons.

Look at the title of the thread:

"Christ the CREATIONIST".

Christians have a great deal of confusion, from the trilogy.

1. The Bible says that he who created everything, was god. (the god of the Old Testament)

2. Since the Council of Nicaea, Jesus is God.

Applying the transitive property,

JESUS ​​IS THE CREATOR OF ALL.

That is the rationale for our friend Olaa.

We should not blame him ... but stupid and incomprehensible that doctrine, that not even the Christians can understand.

Y... VAMO' ARRIBA LA CELESTE, QUERIDO AMIGO!
Re: Christ The Creationist by Kay17: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Ola

Could you connect God's purpose for us and his attribute of independence from wants and needs.
Re: Christ The Creationist by Ptolomeus(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
"In the beginning, JESUS created heaven and earth. 2 And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep, and JESUS moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And JESUS said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And JESUS saw that the light was good and separated JESUS ​​light from darkness. 5 And JESUS called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. and the evening and the morning were the first day . then JESUS was tired, and turned water into wine "
Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ptolomeus:

1. The Bible says that he who created everything, was god. (the god of the Old Testament)

We should not blame him ... but stupid and incomprehensible that doctrine, that not even the Christians can understand.

jajajaja

Is that why he uses cartoons?
Re: Christ The Creationist by Ptolomeus(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

jajajaja

"The Creator" (as Olaa)

Re: Christ The Creationist by Ptolomeus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Christ The Creationist by MacDaddy01: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ptolomeus: .

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/842867_Olaa_bebe-llora1_JPG2082bcf5b1068183338f148c8200761f[/img]

jajaja

Ptolomeus!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olaadegbu, respect Ptolomeus and stop using the cartoons!
Re: Christ The Creationist by Ptolomeus(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

jajaja

Ok, ok ... you're right!
not be Olaa without cartoons ...
With , I argue a lot, but he knows that I appreciate it ...
I will not change the idea of him, that Jesus created heaven and earth, but no matter ... I consider myself a friend like of him ...
Although ... I already have said ... should post something more sensual pictures ... at least picture of some fat neighbor Brooklin ...
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2012
Ptolomeus:

The truth of Christianity would only remain a mystery to you until you get convinced and convicted of your sin, it is only after this that Christ would be intelligible to you.
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2012
Kay 17: @Ola

Could you connect God's purpose for us and his attribute of independence from wants and needs.

God's attribute of love that was enjoyed among the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit was extended to Man when He created Man in His own image. This image was marred by the sin of wanting to be independent of God but restored by God when Jesus Christ, who set aside some aspects of His deity and put on humanity so as to pay our ransome on the Cross when He shed His precious blood for us and then rose again in His glorious bodily form so that we can now walk into the good will and pleasure of God.

The sin of wanting to be independent of God is what would keep folks separated from God eternally and then those who choose to do God's good pleasure will forever be with God in the new heaven and new earth where God's purpose for our lives would be fully explored.
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2012
MacDaddy01:

jajajaja

I think cartoons like these sends the message home grin grin grin

Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2012
MacDaddy01:

jajaja

Is that Ptolotolo crying? shocked
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Ok, ok ... you're right!
not be Olaa without cartoons ...
With , I argue a lot, but he knows that I appreciate it ...
I will not change the idea of him, that Jesus created heaven and earth, but no matter ... I consider myself a friend like of him ...
Although ... I already have said ... should post something more sensual pictures ... at least picture of some fat neighbor Brooklin ...

Do you mean pictures like these?

Re: Christ The Creationist by HeKnows: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2012
As far, the best way to understand the trinity is by taking the "Sun" as an example...it goes like this...

1- Sun = Father
2- Rays of sun(light) = Jesus
3- Heat of sun(that you feel) = Holy spirit

1- Sun is soo big, if you get near it you will get burned = Father is so holy, you cannot stand being at his presence you will perish.
2- Rays of sun are the word of God, if God wants to talk to you face to face, you will perish in his presence..So he talked through Jesus.
3- Heat is the spirit of God that stays within us after God has showed his image/message through Jesus..So after Jesus finished his mission, it was now in the hands of the holy spirit to keep us close with God.

It's simple...All three are of a great importance, and if one of them is missing, all will perish(not exist).

1 Like

Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
HeKnows: As far, the best way to understand the trinity is by taking the "Sun" as an example...it goes like this...

1- Sun = Father

1- Sun is soo big, if you get near it you will get burned = Father is so holy, you cannot stand being at his presence you will perish.
2- Rays of sun are the word of God, if God wants to talk to you face to face, you will perish in his presence..So he talked through Jesus.
3- Heat is the spirit of God that stays within us after God has showed his image/message through Jesus..So after Jesus finished his mission, it was now in the hands of the holy spirit to keep us close with God.

It's simple...All three are of a great importance, and if one of them is missing, all will perish(not exist).

Good job.
Re: Christ The Creationist by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
HeKnows: As far, the best way to understand the trinity is by taking the "Sun" as an example...it goes like this...

1- Sun = Father

Where can I find this exposition in the bible , please ?
Re: Christ The Creationist by truthislight: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2012
frosbel:

No no no!!!

Why ask?

But you know that the trinity is not a bible base doctrine!

But a pegan demonic belief that was force into christianity by pegan Roman society.

What else do you expect from it adherent?
Re: Christ The Creationist by thehomer: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2012
Then Christ was wrong. Or just incompetent since he was ignorant on how species diversified on earth.
Re: Christ The Creationist by HeKnows: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
frosbel:

You mean where can you find Jesus telling us about the holy spirit ? Cause as far as am concerned, this EXPOSITION as you are calling it, was just a way or another for you to be able to understand the trinity in a better way...Am not here to convince anyone of anything...The only way someone can know the truth
is by really experiencing it in the RIGHT way...Anws,

Enjoy these 2 verses too : "But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you " John 14:26

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" Mat 28:18

& as for your friend whom is saying that it's a pagan concept...Well if that's what he believes then let it be...Anyone can keep on going and put excuses for everything, but it takes a true believer to see it and experience it and also test it maybe(?) on a personal level, and then he decides whether it's true or not...But assuming that everything is wrong and a hoax without even bothering to really discover the truth is what i call mere IGNORANCE...And you call yourselves smart...I wonder what's smart in that...nvm...takecare

P.S : Sorry for being harsh, I never meant to insult your intelligence..My apologies gentlemen (I)
Re: Christ The Creationist by Ptolomeus(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The truth of Christianity would only remain a mystery to you until you get convinced and convicted of your sin, it is only after this that Christ would be intelligible to you.

My friend Ola ...
I can understand all ... I respect all religious positions ..
The only thing I can not abide, is stupidity.
But I appreciate you just as well as his drawings .. fools, and their grievances schizophrenic ...
When you come to Uruguay, let me know, and we will drink "mate" you and me ...
A hug!
Re: Christ The Creationist by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel:

Go to Romans 1:20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Ministry Is Redemption Not Fame! / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. / All Atheists Are Satanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.