Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? (30384 Views)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
coogar:

how do i develop it when there's no safety? do i look like osama bin kunle to you? asking any nigerian to come home and develop the country is a suicide mission! the country must first purge itself from the street urchins and the career criminals running amok in the country! my life has no duplicate so nigeria can fück herself for all i care!

@Coogar, I would love you to answer these questions

Where exactly in Nigeria do you feel there is insecurity that is keeping you away from developing the country?

Where do you currently reside?
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by vanbonattel: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
omosexy1:

Where exactly in Nigeria do you feel there is insecurity that is keeping you away from developing the country?

Dont mind them with their lame excuses, instead of admitting he has no money to visit or that his papers are incomplete
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
van bonattel:

The problem with Nigeria is tribalism, and you are one of the most famous tribalists in this world. Why will you be bitter when you are the source of the problem?. Look in the mirror son

Let us assume you are right. Is it tribalism that makes politics the most lucrative business in Nigeria? The people who are robbing you blind does not care about tribe, ask Farouk Lawan.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
van bonattel:
You are a big fat fuul!
so because of insecurity you will stay away from you home and throw stones from the outside. Why not tune off completely and pretend you are no longer a Nigerian?

thank heavens for the human right act - home is where you make it! many of us don't have witchdoctors and wizards that prepare your ilk against stray bullets and other daily mishaps in the country! don't worry about me - the country is teeming with millions of youths, y'all are good enough to change whatever that needs to be changed! now who's the fool!

HiiiPower:

Dude, my argument is that you are not a "diasporan"
and you don't live in "diaspora." You're a Nigerian expat,
with a stake in Nigeria. Instead of being abusive to what you are part of,
why can't you get your hands dirty and get involved in transforming it?

This balderdash is barmy!

get my hands dirty? don't worry about me, mate!
very soon, you shall be holding dele giwa with your "dirty" hands in the belly of the beast singing 'amazing grace'
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Arsenate(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
coogar:

how do i develop it when there's no safety? do i look like osama bin kunle to you? asking any nigerian to come home and develop the country is a suicide mission! the country must first purge itself from the street urchins and the career criminals running amok in the country! my life has no duplicate so nigeria can fück herself for all i care!
guy why are u soo bitter? Seriously what is it? U seem to wish Nigeria and Nigerians bad. We should go fux ourselves. Why why why are u so bitter?
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by ballabriggs: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
van bonattel:

You were obviously very drunk.
If not you would nave bundled you dirty azz down here on seeing such news and conducted a teaching in some schools in your local government on the need to avoid violence, instead you stay online and bark like a mad dog and behave holier than thou. Do we even know if you kill others over there before going to drink in your frigging pub?

Rate this brain

He sounds absolutely f00lish.

Firstly, it is not the duty of a low life like you to tell me in what way I should contribute to the country. There are numerous problems and there are many ways I can contribute and in my own way I contribute in the areas and in the manner I deem fit. I don't need a chav to tell me where to contribute.

Secondly, I am not under any obligation to tell a scum like you how I contribute to Nigeria. So quit probing me on what I do to help out.

Lastly, it is simply f00lish to think one has to be in the country before he helps in developing the country. I do not expect your tiny brain to understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
omosexy1:

i stay in lagos but that's beside the point - it's not about me my life is not worth more than the others suffering in that country! why can't there be security in every part of the country? why are people still their own local government? mr okafor has a generating set, he dug borehole, he has flood lights @ his gate and he hires a security guard to protect his life and property! is that normal to you?

Arsenate: guy why are u soo bitter? Seriously what is it? U seem to wish Nigeria and Nigerians bad. We should go fux ourselves. Why why why are u so bitter?

you are like a swine that has just been given a decent wash but still went back to belly-dance in the swamp! this has nothing to do with bitterness but to counter the wet dreams you lots have on nigeria!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by vanbonattel: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Aigbofa:

Let us assume you are right. Is it tribalism that makes politics the most lucrative business in Nigeria? The people who are robbing you blind does not care about tribe, ask Farouk Lawan.

Yes, it also keeps us tied up in bondage of bitterness, hatred, mutual mistrust and perpetual poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
coogar:

i stay in lagos but that's beside the point - it's not about me my life is not worth more than the others suffering in that country! why can't there be security in every part of the country? why are people still their own local government? mr okafor has a generating set, he dug borehole, he has flood lights @ his gate and he hires a security guard to protect his life and property! is that normal to you?

You stay in Lagos and why are you sounding like you are not in the country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
omosexy1:
You stay in Lagos and why are you sounding like you are not in the country.

i stay in lagos when i am in nigeria...
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by eduson77(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
At least,they are employed hoping for salary by month end.living in little hut with constant power supply,water,good medical attention,and still send that sends that little he earns to the country you say he hated,saving up hoping to return and make his country better.
Learn how to love mr.man.they are going through that because of what narrow minded pple like you caused.
HiiiPower: Are those road sweepers at Euston and Victoria stations diasporans?
Are those on early morning cleaning also diasporans?
Are the security guards diasporans?
Are the care workers and factory workers diasporans?
Those are the majority of Nigerians outside Nigeria.
Heck, they live hand to mouth daily. Yet in the process
of gagging and trying to create new identities, they label themselves
as "diasporans" just to feel better than the rest. It's naff!

I'm Nigerian and I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by eduson77(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
At least,they are employed hoping for salary by month end.living in little hut with constant power supply,water,good medical attention,and still send that sends that little he earn to the country you say he hated,saving up hoping to return and make his country better.
Learn how to love mr.man.they are going through that because of what narrow minded pple like you caused.
HiiiPower: Are those road sweepers at Euston and Victoria stations diasporans?
Are those on early morning cleaning also diasporans?
Are the security guards diasporans?
Are the care workers and factory workers diasporans?
Those are the majority of Nigerians outside Nigeria.
Heck, they live hand to mouth daily. Yet in the process
of gagging and trying to create new identities, they label themselves
as "diasporans" just to feel better than the rest. It's naff!

I'm Nigerian and I love Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
van bonattel:

Yes, it also keeps us tied up in bondage of bitterness, hatred, mutual mistrust and perpetual poverty.

Loving my tribe does not translate to hating other tribes. As a matter of fact, out 250 if I don't get along with just one ( for several valid reasons) I think I should be commended, not labeled.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by whitecat007: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ poster you are wrong for making it about nigerians living abroad, hope you were not recently denied a visa.
Some Nigerians at home doing this do it out of frustration, but those abroad should know better. For example, I for one DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE US IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA, yes!!! you heard from here first. They have their problems and we have ours.
When a friend told me that the people here are fake, i thought he was crazy, but i have since learnt that most whites are insecure and confused. The blacks can't see beyond their noses. Hispanics and Asians just want to be Whites. what a confused world we live in.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
coogar:

i stay in lagos when i am in nigeria...

I was asking for your present location. Also, when was the last time you visited Lagos?
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2012
omosexy1:
I was asking for your present location. Also, when was the last time you visited Lagos?

i visit nigeria twice a year - present location(uk)
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by vanbonattel: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2012
ballabriggs:

Rate this brain

He sounds absolutely f00lish.

Firstly, it is not the duty of a low life like you to tell me in what way I should contribute to the country. There are numerous problems and there are many ways I can contribute and in my own way I contribute in the areas and in the manner I deem fit. I don't need a chav to tell me where to contribute.

Secondly, I am not under any obligation to tell a scum like you how I contribute to Nigeria. So quit probing me on what I do to help out.

Lastly, it is simply f00lish to think one has to be in the country before he helps in developing the country. I do not expect your tiny brain to understand this.

Thank you, I just spooked you to see how you rate on the bitter-o-meter, you scored an upper credit. congrats wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Freddieyankee(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2012
thelastPope:

What are you saying my guy? We don't need free visas. We pay for our visas, we travel and we come back home. Your first mistake is to assume many of us haven't been abroad. We go for holidays and business regularly. Wake up man!

Guy stop the lie wat kinda business are you into.... Those who go abroad for holiday and business sees and knows how things are done.... So be quiet.
And for ur information I have my business in Nigeria and I come home at least twice a year so wats your point... Mumu
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Arsenate(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2012
coogar:

you are like a swine that has just been given a decent wash but still went back to belly-dance in the swamp! this has nothing to do with bitterness but to counter the wet dreams you lots have on nigeria!
to counter wet dreams or to put Nigerians down and depressed? I don't wanna be you. Shameless with no pride. Cowardly Running away to someone elses home to enjoy the fruit of their labour. No I refuse to be this bitter and hateful. I ref
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by levos2007(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by daytona500(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2012
Most Nigerians at home are not being truthful to themselves.Nigeria is the third largest recepient of wire transfer in form of western union and money gram.Only China and india are ahead of naija in money transfer from abroad to their family members.

Please have a survey of Lekki,Ajah and other metropolitan cities,you will be suprise to find out how many of them had lived overseas and how many of them had contributed to the well being of Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2012
Arsenate: to counter wet dreams or to put Nigerians down and depressed? I don't wanna be you. Shameless with no pride. Cowardly Running away to someone elses home to enjoy the fruit of their labour. No I refuse to be this bitter and hateful. I ref

oh shut up, you putrescent sack of shyte!
put nigerians down? have you ever seen me make a topic like this firing shots @ nigerians in nigeria? it seems you have a dićk in your brain, your head's fücked up! ran cowardly to someone else's home? do you even know if i was born and bred there? you are only assuming thus clueless! you have the brain capacity of a culex mosquito!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Freddieyankee(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2012
van bonattel:

I will never leave this country, after two people in my village that traveled since 1987 to europe have still not made money abroad, I am better hunting squirrels in my bush village than washing corpses abroad since 1987.

My broda you funny oo.... If we look all those our uncle wey travel those days and the kind nonsense wey them do I swear to travel no go hungry you.... But you know everybody head different
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2012
coogar:

i visit nigeria twice a year - present location(uk)

Well I presume you are not comfortable with my questions because I asked you the last time you visited Lagos and not how frequent you visit Lagos. I would also have loved to ask you where you stay in the UK and I will tell you what goes on around you there (crime wise). I stayed in the UK for a while before coming back home, Lagos precisely. You cannot rant about things when you do not know what is actually happening. I would give you an example, I wanted to go to Cape Town for a presentation and I decided to do a research about the city. I browse the internet and I was terrified about what I read. I almost cancelled the presentation till I was assured of my safety. However, when I got to Cape Town I had the time of my life. I really enjoyed myself and I intend to go on a vacation there.

Coogar, you do not have any excuse not to come back home and develop your fathers land, you also do not have the right to haul insults at your country when you do not do anything to change it. There is no perfect society in the world, while some seem to be properly coordinated, some are disorganise. You made mention of a security man earning more than a bank manager in Nigeria. That comment made me laugh and indicate that you have been away for long. Please note that there is so much you can do for this country than insulting it. It is your home, it is your identity.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by dasparrow: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2012
@Post

Why are Nigerians in Diaspora bitter you ask?

I am going to speak for myself since I am also a Nigerian who lives abroad.

For starters, I am not bitter but I am certainly pained because of what Nigeria has become. There is a saying that home is where the heart is and my heart is in Nigeria. I feel a sense of frustration in me because I see other countries that are not even half as blessed as we are striving and making noticeable progress and Nigeria with all her natural and human resources looking dejected.

Like another Nairalander had mentioned, Nigeria is like a child so gifted and with so many potentials yet chooses to waste it and thereby become a junkie. I am often times critical of Nigeria because I don’t see why Nigeria should be in the comatose state it is in today. Nigeria and her leaders have no excuse whatsoever.

Many Diasporas like me would have preferred to live in Nigeria to be honest but we are forced to choose abroad because of what Nigeria has become. I am not saying that abroad is perfect. No, it is far from perfect and living abroad comes with its own challenges, believe me. Challenges such as: high taxes, long working hours with few public holidays, the harsh winter climate, the never ending racism and bigotry, the scorn and mockery we Africans face abroad because western media has succeeded in painting Africa as this poverty stricken, never-to-do-well black continent to citizens of countries around the world.

Each day I pray for Africa as a whole and Nigeria in particular that God will give us leaders with a vision, leaders who will consider the best interest of her citizens - not that of the western powers - their number one priority. I ask God for African leaders who are compassionate with zeal and an eagerness to move Nigeria and other African countries forward in this 21st century.

I do my part to help people back home but I am not going to start making a list of what and what I have done and still doing to help Nigerians back home for the simple fact that as a believer in Christ Jesus, I don’t allow my right hand to know what my left hand is doing. What that means is, I don’t go about announcing to my fellow humans beings each time I help a less fortunate person out there. I allow God the Almighty who sees the good I do in secret to reward me in secret.

You must also realize that often times, the Nigerian environment is not an enabling one either. This discourages many Diaspora Nigerians from doing more. I read a few months ago about a group of American trained and licensed medical doctors originally from Nigeria who had this project whereby they wanted to offer free medical services to people in Nigeria. The Nigerian authorities that be wouldn’t grant them the permission needed because they refused to grease the hands of the right people. In other words, these medical doctors refused to bribe those pot bellied Nigerians sitting in public offices fleecing people dry before doing their jobs which they are being paid to do in the first place. The project had to be abandoned because the doctors were going to offer their services to the Nigerian populace for FREE anyway and hence they refused to bribe. There were no monetary benefits in it for them yet the Nigerian factor - bribery and corruption - came in the way.

So that is just one of many examples I can give of how the rot and decay, the high levels of corruption and the low moral in the Nigerian society is becoming a hindrance when it comes to wanting to give one’s contribution toward making Nigeria better.

This post of mine has already gotten so long so I am going to have to wrap up. However, one last thing I have to point out is that I cannot be envious of Nigerians back home. Nigerian universities are dangerous cult havens where lecturers sleep with their female students in exchange for good grades. Most parts of the Nigerian physical environment is so filthy with trash strewn everywhere, buildings decaying and living algae growing on the walls. Those who are wealthy cannot truly enjoy their wealth because armed robbers and kidnappers are always around the corner looking for the slightest opportunity to strike.

The Nigerian market is filled with many sub-standard goods that cost more than what quality goods cost here in the West. Many young children especially female children are sex*ually abused or molested and the culprits either go unpunished or get away with a slap on the wrist. Here in the West, rap*ists when caught are locked up for a very long time. Women are beaten to a pulp by their husbands and male lovers yet there is no safety net for them.

Nigerians looking for federal jobs are being made to pay as much as $3,150 in naira equivalent as a bribe just to get a job. Hungry police men are at every junction harassing people for money. There is hardly any good customer service in Nigeria. Most of the citizens are always looking to scam others of their hard earned money and see nothing wrong with it calling their victim a ‘mugu.’ Tribalism will not allow the average Nigerian vote in someone into power that is capable of leading the country forward.

We abroad want to contribute towards making Nigeria great but there is only so much we can do when the people back home don’t want to help themselves and have become comfortable with the status quo. You can force the horse to the river bank but you cannot force the horse to drink the water. There is no hope for Nigeria until Nigerians change their mindsets and get their priorities right. Until then, the hope of a better Nigeria will only remain a mirage, a distant pipe dream.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

We abroad want to contribute towards making Nigeria great but there is only so much we can do when the people back home don’t want to help themselves and have become comfortable with the status quo. You can force the horse to the river bank but you cannot force the horse to drink the water. There is no hope for Nigeria until Nigerians change their mindsets and get their priorities right. Until then, the hope of a better Nigeria will only remain a mirage, a distant pipe dream.

Thank you.

Mention those obstacles hindering you from implementing your ideas in Nigeria and I will revert to you reasons why those obstacles ain't obstacles.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by coogar: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2012
omosexy1:
Well I presume you are not comfortable with my questions because I asked you the last time you visited Lagos and not how frequent you visit Lagos. I would also have loved to ask you where you stay in the UK and I will tell you what goes on around you there (crime wise). I stayed in the UK for a while before coming back home, Lagos precisely.

i already answered you - i said i visit naija twice a year, i have been there once this year and should return again for christmas and its been that way for more than a decade now so i know nigeria like the back of my hands! i stay in the fulham area in london and i visit a dozen nigerian communities in the capital -

You cannot rant about things when you do not know what is actually happening. I would give you an example, I wanted to go to Cape Town for a presentation and I decided to do a research about the city. I browse the internet and I was terrified about what I read. I almost cancelled the presentation till I was assured of my safety. However, when I got to Cape Town I had the time of my life. I really enjoyed myself and I intend to go on a vacation there.

you mean i cannot tell you whats going on in nigeria? the fact is there's nothing going on in nigeria unless you are into politics! what else is going that has no stains of crime and corruption attached to it?

Coogar, you do not have any excuse not to come back home and develop your fathers land, you also do not have the right to haul insults at your country when you do not do anything to change it. There is no perfect society in the world, while some seem to be properly coordinated, some are disorganise.

i have known families who went back to develop their fatherland and got killed in the process. the question people kept asking was: why did they come home? our opinions/behaviour are formed by what we see in our environment! it's amazing you have never encountered any vice in lagos before - lucky you! some of us have friends or relatives who have been shot at - so i know what works down there n my life is very precious! going to nigeria is like travelling to hawaii for me. go there, relax and enjoy for few weeks and take off!

You made mention of a security man earning more than a bank manager in Nigeria. That comment made me laugh and indicate that you have been away for long. Please note that there is so much you can do for this country than insulting it. It is your home, it is your identity.

how much do bank managers make in nigeria? i mean legitimately!! of course, i know there's so much i can do for nigeria but the environment is not enabling enough for me. i would spend more looking after myself than what i would make in return - so the purpose is defeated!
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Burger01(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2012
Freddieyankee: Can we be honest to each other here..... Many of us in Nigeria will see a free visa to travel outside the country and reject it,please honest answer and I'm sure most of you on here will ridicule Nigeria even before you get on the plane.... I have seen it here on NL
Free visa plenty, especially to uk. Who wants to go there anyway?. A friend of mine was like he wan go queens land go settle joor, I told him good luck, he departed for uk eventually. 7 weeks latter, he came back home and guess what? He said he disliked uk, so boring, everyone to his or her wahala, the weather was bad, no job, bla bla bla. I just told him he was lucky to get his bearing because some people got lost and enslaved in that shiite of a place.. Diaspora.. My foot.. ,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 12:47am On Oct 06, 2012
coogar:

i already answered you - i said i visit naija twice a year, i have been there once this year and should return again for christmas and its been that way for more than a decade now so i know nigeria like the back of my hands! i stay in the fulham area in london and i visit a dozen nigerian communities in the capital -

you mean i cannot tell you whats going on in nigeria? the fact is there's nothing going on in nigeria unless you are into politics! what else is going that has no stains of crime and corruption attached to it?
You are truly away. You need to come back.

i have known families who went back to develop their fatherland and got killed in the process. the question people kept asking was: why did they come home? our opinions/behaviour are formed by what we see in our environment! it's amazing you have never encountered any vice in lagos before - lucky you! some of us have friends or relatives who have been shot at - so i know what works down there n my life is very precious! going to nigeria is like travelling to hawaii for me. go there, relax and enjoy for few weeks and take off!

I don't know where you reside in Lagos, but I know there is Lagos and there is Lagos. The Lagos that terrifies you each time you visit is not the Lagos I live in.

how much do bank managers make in nigeria? i mean legitimately!! of course, i know there's so much i can do for nigeria but the environment is not enabling enough for me. i would spend more looking after myself than what i would make in return - so the purpose is defeated!

between 55,000 - 65,000 pounds per annum (very legit). The Nigerian environment is enabling for anyone who wants to develop it. I have frequent business meetings with Britons, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians. They all stay in Lagos, club in Lagos, do business in Lagos, do capital flight away from Lagos and yet they ain't dead. Many of them don't want to go back to their countries. If you do not like Lagos, you can go to Abuja. But for you to give an excuse that Nigeria is insecure for you to develop it is no excuse, rather you can tell us you are raising capital or looking for it.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by M17: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2012
WE are bitter because we hate any thing Yoruba ,everything Yoruba is awkward so irritating living with ARCH enemy .Yorubas nan never like igbo's that is the nature ,you igbo's keep deceiving your self keep risking your life .,you mister buy and sell .stop putting all your trust on buying & selling ,there is no skill's on buying and selling .the only change suitable to over turn Igbo night mare is the development of science and technology ,make it law and ordinance and enforce education .with buying and selling you will not get to no where with out science and technology .OPEN your eye.
Yorubas are our arch enemy surrounded us everyday you know the truth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2012
@coogar I believe this should be my last post to you. When next you visit Lagos/Nigeria, try to look at things you can do for the country. You must not be present if you are so scared for your life (which I know is valueless to Lagosians because they are too busy hustling for their bread). May be a trusted friend or relative or you can partner with someone. At least when the project turns out to be successful you would be proud you contributed to the development of Nigeria. Your insults or complaints cannot solve Nigeria's problems. The same is applicable to those who insult the country whether diaspora or natives

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by omosexy1: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2012
M-16:
WE are bitter because we hate any thing Yoruba ,everything Yoruba is awkward so irritating living with ARCH enemy .Yorubas nan never like igbo's that is the nature ,you igbo's keep deceiving your self keep risking your life .,you mister buy and sell .stop putting all your trust on buying & selling ,there is no skill's on buying and selling .the only change suitable to over turn Igbo night mare is the development of science and technology ,make it law and ordinance and enforce education .with buying and selling you will not get to no where with out science and technology .OPEN your eye.
Yorubas are our arch enemy surrounded us everyday you know the truth

Please go to bed with your tribalism. What a child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff / Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.