Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November (2822 Views)

Keri Hilson Show Didn't Go As Expected...low Turn Out / Keri Hilson Coming To Nigeria In November / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by ijebabe: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
*From Information Nigeria

A few weeks back, Keri Hilson hinted via twitter that she would be performing in Abuja in November in her tweet:

Back to Nigeria in November I’ve done Lagos, I’ve done Calabar, & I’m Ambassador of the Cross River States,Performing Abuja this time!

As at then it wasnt clear when or where she’d be performing, but it is now clear that Miss Hilson who is expected in Nigeria on the 31st of October, will be performing at the International Conference Centre, Abuja on November 2nd for FACE OF SOFA 2012; a world class event featuring, pageantry, fashion and musical performances from A-list Artistes and aims to find a unique and dynamic lady to represent the Sofa brand as an ambassador.

This individual would drive charity events and community driven projects by the Sofa brand. The event which is sponsored by Sofa Leather Lounge, is a Furniture, Lounge/Night Club, Restaurant and Event Management outfit.

Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
I ain't going. I just hope boko haram won't buy tickets
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by ijebabe: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Don't be such a pessimist. Me thinks it'll be a great show.

Love that song she did with Kardinal offishal smiley
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
I have said my own. If boko haram guys buy just one ticket, na the end
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44: I have said my own. If boko haram guys buy just one ticket, na the end
Why not kukuma talk true sey you no fit afford the ticket fee? tongue
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2012
Ishilove:

Abi ooo
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Mynd44: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2012
Ishilove:
I dont actually like Keri Hilson in the first place so, I dont care
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by ijebabe: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2012
What's not to like? You don't care for strong, independent women? undecided
Mscheeew!
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Mynd44: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2012
As a musician, I dont like her not as a person.
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by ijebabe: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmm, I'll let you off the hook
Re: Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
ijebabe: Hmmm, I'll let you off the hook
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? / DJ Khaled – Top Off Ft. JAY-Z, Future & Beyonce Download (luvmp) / Ciara's Nu Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.