Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? (6074 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
Please guys, my question is straight and simple. I can only imagine what girls do say about guys when alone with fellow girlfriends. Any idea of any sort what girls(ESP-Nigerian girls) do talk or rather gist about guys, please do share. Ladies can aswell do the greatest favour by sharing any of such with us.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Learn to mind your own oooooooo

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
smh
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by ikechukz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Op what do you and your friends discuss about girls when you guys are alone.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
inquistive muda*****

mind ur bizzwaZZ.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by onila(f): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
hmmmmm for Nigerian girls

who is dating or the fly girls he has fuc-ked or who is fuc-king @ the moment lipsrsealed

his accomplishments wink

if hes a guy with swag, money, handsome--we will focus on every detail of his life
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
and what do you gist with your fellow guys about girls?
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
onila: hmmmmm for Nigerian girls

who is dating or the fly girls he has fuc-ked or fuc-king @ the moments lipsrsealed

his accomplishments wink

get that thing off. It hurts my eyes angry
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by onila(f): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
joeydozzy:

get that thing off. It hurts my eyes angry

hey nigga smiley
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
onila:

hey nigga smiley

thanks smiley
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ Op how do you know what girls talk about when they are alone with no boys around undecided
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by lgboks(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
@op: was told dis 'trust me u dont want to knw' by a gal on n.l dis mrng wen i asked d same question. Wen u fynd out do let me knw.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by onila(f): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
smiley
joeydozzy:

thanks smiley
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
onila: hmmmmm for Nigerian girls

who is dating or the fly girls he has fuc-ked or who is fuc-king @ the moment lipsrsealed

his accomplishments wink

if hes a guy with swag, money, handsome--we will focus on every detail of his life
really?
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: inquistive muda*****

mind ur bizzwaZZ.
IDOWUOGBO!!!!!!! You!!!! Pls dont near my topics again I beg!

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by onila(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Castos: really?
yeaa tongue
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
well for me, i no get time
and i refrain from doing such!
I hate discussing private or family matters in public.
And i refrain about talking about my friends, male or female in public.

There are better and more crucial issues to talk about.

But i have heard married women talking while in the salon on several occasions and i have heard them discussing about their husband.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
AmBeautiful: well for me, i no get time
and i refrain from doing such!
I hate discussing private or family matters in public.
And i refrain about talking about my friends, male or female in public.

There are better and more crucial issues to talk about.

But i have heard married women talking while in the salon on several occasions and i have heard them discussing about their husband.

what do they say?
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Castos: what do they say?

hmm...

maybe Mrs Chima has the answer, chill for her!
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by mimima(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
amebo,
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
-How handsome or cute her newly found love is, if her other friend hasn't had the chance of meeting him before.
-How you both met each other
-What you do for living, CO you working at, how much you earn monthly depending on if you've a loose mouth and have discussed your financial stats with her before. Note that this particular xteristic varies from one girl to another.
-Your family background, esp if you were the lucky type that was born with a silver spoon.
-Your cozy apartments if you living alone or how gigantic and beautiful your parents house/mansion was, kinda of ride you drive if you are mobile.
-How loving,caring,generous/stingy you were as the case maybe, if you are the type that gives your lady special treats, she would definitely discuss it with her friend and might invite her friend to meet you when next you are planning going out on a casual date or hang out.
-How good you were in the bed and not forgetting to mention to her friend how small/big your little man was; some ladies can be funny with no etiquette of keeping away their private romance life from the third ear.

Not all girls have loose mouth and would discuss everything about their guy friend with a female friend, nonetheless not all clothes we dry in the sun, hope you understand what I'm driving @.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
AmBeautiful:

hmm...

maybe Mrs Chima has the answer, chill for her!
Don't even mention her here!
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
ghettodreamz: -How handsome or cute her newly found love is, if her other friend hasn't had the chance of meeting him before.
-How you both met each other
-What you do for living, CO you working at, how much you earn monthly depending on if you've a loose mouth and have discussed your financial stats with her before. Note that this particular xteristic varies from one girl to another.
-Your family background, esp if you were the lucky type that was born with a silver spoon.
-Your cozy apartments if you living alone or how gigantic and beautiful your parents house/mansion was, kinda of ride you drive if you are mobile.
-How loving,caring,generous/stingy you were as the case maybe, if you are the type that gives your lady special treats, she would definitely discuss it with her friend and might invite her friend to meet you when next you are planning going out on a casual date or hang out.
-How good you were in the bed and not forgetting to mention to her friend how small/big your little man was; some ladies can be funny with no etiquette of keeping away their private romance life from the third ear.

Not all girls have loose mouth and would discuss everything about their guy friend with a female friend, nonetheless not all clothes we dry in the sun, hope you understand what I'm driving @.
Yeah my guy, I do copy 100%. Tnx for sharing
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by 190: 1:13am On Oct 06, 2012
Castos: IDOWUOGBO!!!!!!! You!!!! Pls dont near my topics again I beg!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2012
This is just a r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d question. How do you know they gist about guys when alone? Whatever they might say about guys (and that is if they do talk about them) depends on who the guy is or his type. Surely, you do not expect girls to start saying particular things about all guys.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2012
curiosity......kill(ed)s the cat.....ask your sister cus its obvious you dont have a girlfriend
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maria-G:
curiosity......kill(ed)s the cat.....ask your sister cus its obvious you dont have a girlfriend
Wrong
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Castos: Wrong
then ask her
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maria-G:
then ask her
that was meant for everybody here and nt for my sis, so abeg answer or don' bother commenting.
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Castos: IDOWUOGBO!!!!!!! You!!!! Pls dont near my topics again I beg!
Lmfaooo!!! U dey fear? grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Castos: that was meant for everybody here and nt for my sis, so abeg answer or don' bother commenting.
bad temper...cool it
Re: What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? by Castos(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaooo!!! U dey fear? grin grin
Abeg, Biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Choose? / Is It A Crime To LOVE? / 18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.