Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 (32206 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2012
YuckMouf: Madrid is a Joke Compilation of a Team. A Rubbish side assortment of Various Clown Like Individuals

millions wish they could achieve even half of what your so called clowns have achieved in life.

HATE 4d sake of HATE is worrying you.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by naijalodge(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2012
davies123:
U can't be real!Abi u watch ur Tv with ur head down?The reverse is d case,Barca plays 80% of their matches against 10 men opponent,infact Barca almost never wins without cheating!
absolutely true...
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2012
ddippset: everyone would agree that the classicos have been very peaceful lately. why? very simple. madrid have started winning some. this tells us barca's level of tolerance and sportsmanship. back then when barca used to thrash madrid home and away madrid resorted to kicking and fighting. the madrid coach inclusive. their is peace now because madrid have started winning.

puhleeeazze, dont make it seem as if barca became so generous as to allow RM have some wins in some recent matches.
accepted it was el-thrashico in the first match(5-0 drubbing)
but as el-mister said Barca was a "finised product" while RM "is a team in the making".

and his words have come to pass - as always.

BTW every season we have achieve one form of victory over barca so dont make it seem as if una pity us.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2012
davies123:

Who is Pito or pinto,whatever is that guys name?

tito vilanova
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

puhleeeazze, dont make it seem as if barca became so generous as to allow RM have some wins in some recent matches.
but as el-mister said Barca was a "finised product" while RM "is a team in the making".

BTW every season we have achieve one form of victory over barca so dont make it seem as if una pity us.
team in the making? assembled with millions of pounds? taking a 5-0 drubbing? that's no excuse for a 5-0 thrashing. team in the making, 1-0 ok, 2-0 ok but def not 5-0.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

my brother just agree that the entire real madrid squad, coach and board were frustrated by the constant thrashings then and hence the constant fights.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2012
ddippset: team in the making? assembled with millions of pounds? taking a 5-0 drubbing? that's no excuse for a 5-0 thrashing. team in the making, 1-0 ok, 2-0 ok but def not 5-0.

chai, so beating a team with 1 or 2 goals indicates that the team that lost is still in the formative stage and not that it was a competitive match.
na wa den.

The guy say the team never form finish, some motnhs down the line when we played again what was the score line 1-1 meaning the team was better off and by the thrid meeting we won the CDR by a lone goal.

now that shows he knew what he was saying
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

like the 1-0 win in mestalla in the CDR two seasons ago
or 1-2 win in camp nou in the liga last season
or the 2-1 win in bernabau in the supercopa this season

and in all three matches none was with a ragged FCB defence like now.
instead of just hoping as in HOPE na boast all of una dey boast again.
..ok the 1-0 win at the mestalla.....the 2-1 at nou camp? When we were playing with unexperienced tello,then busquet at Cb...et cetra et cetra.....anyway u madrid fans will never admit it,but this barca is the only team that can play 2 dmf as CBs nd kum out victorious,yeah,i believe if we have to use midfielders as CBs,dat doesnt concern our opponents,cos its all down to our coaches stubborness....let the best team win 2day! Mes que un club.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

chai, so beating a team with 1 or 2 goals indicates that the team that lost is still in the formative stage and not that it was a competitive match.
na wa den.

The guy say the team never form finish, some motnhs down the line when we played again what was the score line 1-1 meaning the team was better off and by the thrid meeting we won the CDR by a lone goal.

now that shows he knew what he was saying

no that shows one thing: Madrid can never beat barca at their own game! 11players in their own bus is the only way they can get close!....check it out nah.....even with barca playing wit ten men,madrid didnt hv the guts to attack,i hear some saying it could have been 5-1....at nou camp it could have been that too,not to mention we missed chances at bernabeu too! Lets be realistic madrid is jst assembled like man city,d only diff being the history.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2012
Yahoo1: ..ok the 1-0 win at the mestalla.....the 2-1 at nou camp? When we were playing with unexperienced tello,then busquet at Cb...et cetra et cetra.....anyway u madrid fans will never admit it,but this barca is the only team that can play 2 dmf as CBs nd kum out victorious,yeah,i believe if we have to use midfielders as CBs,dat doesnt concern our opponents,cos its all down to our coaches stubborness....let the best team win 2day! Mes que un club.

am I seeing clearly shocked
dont tell me you are saying you guys lacked defenders is the excuse for those wins.

and i used to think La masia players "like Tello" then a green horn would always slot in perfectly into the shoes of any vacant position in barca.
abeg my guy no fall your fellow cules hand by rubbishing the effort of the La masia graduate.

BTW whats happening to that one being tauted to bench Mikel in Chelsea?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Jerros213(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2012
HALA MADRID!!![size=20pt][/size]
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Flameboy26(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=Whobedatte][/quote] no d guy high on juan mata(olodo)
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by lafuria1(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2012
the past has no influence on todays match. madrid have defeated barca with the style we are known for wic is counter attack, even messi says madrid counter attack is their prblm, 2 to four touches goal. barca will get the possesion as usual but will they score with it, remember how they struggle against granada at camp nou, sevilla, spartak moscow, my point is barca arent all that perfect, same with madrid, madrid keep conceding goals as if they must, madrid midfield isnt stable and my prblm is madrid appear over confident for todays match wen are actually d underdogs.
hala madrid
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by mike404(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2012
O ma badt gan
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by amonzeus(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2012
oyewale0001: Up barca. i realy want 2 tel u guys dat barca wil won by 3-1
won by 3-1 smh
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by sammy329(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2012
This is how its goin to be

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2012
la furia: the past has no influence on todays match. madrid have defeated barca with the style we are known for wic is counter attack, even messi says madrid counter attack is their prblm, 2 to four touches goal. barca will get the possesion as usual but will they score with it, remember how they struggle against granada at camp nou, sevilla, spartak moscow, my point is barca arent all that perfect, same with madrid, madrid keep conceding goals as if they must, madrid midfield isnt stable and my prblm is madrid appear over confident for todays match wen are actually d underdogs.
hala madrid

Truly spoken! And u can imagine the height of confidence in the Madrid set up to be travelling to Catalunya just dis morning. I smile my a ss out! cheesy cheesy Anyway, the game is a few hours from now. We shall see what shall happen. Forza Barca!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by talkwithlola: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2012
Barca u are too much.2-1

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2012
Wake up to Reality, oh ye Madrid fans, for today thou knowest the truth! grin grin
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2012
Talk is cheap. Let the match do the talking. I rep. Barca, and i can say Madrid have never been pushovers, not even during the '6-2' & '5-0' matches last 4 & 2 seasons respectively. Madrid has also inflicted damages on Barca in the past. I just wanna watch a good game of football, one that reminds fans all over the world that

¤ La liga is the best league in the world, having boasted winners of the Ballon D'or & the best managers over the last 5years.

¤ The Spanish national team are the best, even over the last 4years.

¤ The el-clasico is the most watched football derby.

¤ The best players play in Spain.

Up Spain, up laliga. Forza Barca.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2012
^Yep. True That!

Whenever two these two clash. . .the Tension during the match is always unbearable - ALWAYS.

It's never easy but Barca is surely on top of this one.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Emmy9ite(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2012
#TeamMadrid #TeamCR7 MADRID 3-1 BARCELONA
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Emmy9ite(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2012
samuelee1: Talk is cheap. Let the match do the talking. I rep. Barca, and i can say Madrid have never been pushovers, not even during the '6-2' & '5-0' matches last 4 & 2 seasons respectively. Madrid has also inflicted damages on Barca in the past. I just wanna watch a good game of football, one that reminds fans all over the world that

¤ La liga is the best league in the world, having boasted winners of the Ballon D'or & the best managers over the last 5years.

¤ The Spanish national team are the best, even over the last 4years.

¤ The el-clasico is the most watched football derby.

¤ The best players play in Spain.

Up Spain, up laliga. Forza Barca.
¤ English league is more competitive, Spanish league only has two clubs.
¤ English league is more organised.
¤ English league is the most watched league in the world. Spanish league matches are always night matches.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Javanian: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Emmy9ite:
¤ English league is the most watched league in the world. Spanish league matches are always night matches.

each time i hear this statement...i just laugh...lets not forget what Athletic bilbao did to the Almighty Man Utd last season and the thrashing Athletico Madrid gave chelsea early this season...The truth is that Barcelona and Madrid are the best teams in the world...Take it or leave it...
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Emmy9ite:

Put either of Barcelona or Madrid in the EpL and you will see the league won as early as December of each league season.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

am I seeing clearly shocked
dont tell me you are saying you guys lacked defenders is the excuse for those wins.

and i used to think La masia players "like Tello" then a green horn would always slot in perfectly into the shoes of any vacant position in barca.
abeg my guy no fall your fellow cules hand by rubbishing the effort of the La masia graduate.

BTW whats happening to that one being tauted to bench Mikel in Chelsea?
...seriouzly?....why call Tello? He has developed more this season at least,but last season was his debut,y make blind arguements.....there is something called experience,and i can see you overlook that,if busquets has experience as a cb,do u tink we wuld be making all this arguement....i'd like to see alonso and khedira start at Cb,den 2 castilla players in to face Barcelona! .....anywayz thats the past!

Sadly Pique wont be starting my fellow Fcb fans,now thats a big blow......i know Fcb will attack,they alwayz do,they dont play football of Cowardinho...,but if i waz the coach i'd tell the team to keep things moderate,we need the win,they need the win too,but d diff is that they need it more than we do,and by moderate i mean control possession and not go all into attack! Win? We must. GOD bless Fcb
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by rozayx5(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mcleo007:

Put either of Barcelona or Madrid in the EpL and you will see the league won as early as December of each league season.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you funny die,
Javanian:

each time i hear this statement...i just laugh...lets not forget what Athletic bilbao did to the Almighty Man Utd last season and the thrashing Athletico Madrid gave chelsea early this season...The truth is that Barcelona and Madrid are the best teams in the world...Take it or leave it...

EPL is as good as 2nd Division in Spain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by rozayx5(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
funny enough there are not up to 5 genuine RM fans in Nigeria, they are just a bunch of frustrated blues, reds and gunners that hate barca with a passion.
UP Barca, no matter what there say, no kampe

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yahoo1: no that shows one thing: Madrid can never beat barca at their own game! 11players in their own bus is the only way they can get close!....check it out nah.....even with barca playing wit ten men,madrid didnt hv the guts to attack,i hear some saying it could have been 5-1....at nou camp it could have been that too,not to mention we missed chances at bernabeu too! Lets be realistic madrid is jst assembled like man city,d only diff being the history.

the stat in the last few games between both teams speak otherwise.

possesion wise
shots on goal
goals scored

have been evenly matched.

and dont tell me that you are oblivious to the madrid style of counter attack. so why complain that even with a man down we still refused to keep the ball.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
QUESTION
Yahoo1: ...seriouzly?....why call Tello? He has developed more this season at least,but last season was his debut,

ANSWER
Yahoo1: ..ok the 1-0 win at the mestalla.....the 2-1 at nou camp? When we were playing with unexperienced tello,then busquet at Cb...et cetra et cetra.....
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by bingbagbo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=usbcable]

the stat in the last few games between both teams speak otherwise.

MICHAEL ESSIEN IS THE MAIN MAN!!!!

REFEREE-LONA grin grin
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
rozayx5: funny enough there are not up to 5 genuine RM fans in Nigeria, they are just a bunch of frustrated blues, reds and gunners that hate barca with a passion.
UP Barca, no matter what there say, no kampe

and have you bothered to ask why the gang up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012 / Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 15th December 2020 / Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.