Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 (32207 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable:

guy,

who is always being addressed as burntcable and by which class of people?

have I gotten angry over it before.
I take it as "friendly" yabbis.
oya no vex then.

back to the issue.

the first goal was a deflection.
go to www.youtube.com

watch the first goal by messi and not the freekick.
if you comeback here and still post a ludacris picture of a freekick then you have a P.

Guess you referring to www.usbcabletube.com which is currently unavailable. Nothing of what your saying is on Youtube. grin
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Bvesan(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2012
It is either u dont know d meaning of dominance or u dont know barça's history.Barca won 11 trophies between 1988 and 1996 with Johan Cruyff as coach and with players like Guardiola,Rivaldo,Koeman,Laudrup and Stoichkov. According to u dat is not domination,right?.If u care to know,the tiki taka style of play now adopted by barça and spain was made by Johan Cruyff.It is ur way of thinking that is mundane not mine.
usbcable:
so the cup winners cup signals european domination.

then we can say benfica started there own domination of europe in the forties.

after winning the cup winners cup how many times since then did barca win european laurels consistently. it was in the 2000's.

if you dont know what domination means then just S T F U.

somepeopleandtheirthinkingsha
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable:

cisse,

you the one thing I really like in you.....YOURNAME.
but your line of speech has me thinking otherwise.

make we leave am like that. enjoy.

uscable. Your she-goat stubbornness-like makes me detest you even though I love everybody irrespective of color, belief, race...

I would have respected you so really much had it been you did not contradict yourself more than too much. Did you know what happened to General Li Kaigu of Khitans in history of Goguryeo? I pray that will not happen to you and Madrid because of this stubbornness of yours. But believe me, you are entitled to your own 'agbero' opinions.

Please, do you know that football made easy in barcelona?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bvesan: It is either u dont know d meaning of dominance or u dont know barça's history.Barca won 11 trophies between 1988 and 1996 with Johan Cruyff as coach and with players like Guardiola,Rivaldo,Koeman,Laudrup and Stoichkov. According to u dat is not domination,right?.If u care to know,the tiki taka style of play now adopted by barça and spain was made by Johan Cruyff.It is ur way of thinking that is mundane not mine.

if you are refering to winning lalilga copa del rey ans super copa as european domination you have a B.I.G. problem.

we dey talk of europe you dey refer to the golden age of cryuff in spanish league.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
cisse7575:

uscable. Your she-goat stubbornness-like makes me detest you even though I love everybody irrespective of color, belief, race...

I would have respected you so really much had it been you did not contradict yourself more than too much. Did you know what happened to General Li Kaigu of Khitans in history of Goguryeo? I pray that will not happen to you and Madrid because of this stubbornness of yours. But believe me, you are entitled to your own 'agbero' opinions.

you just proved my view right.
i.diots like you are better left unattended to.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Bvesan(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable u result to insults when u've clearly lost.I wont drag myself down to ur level.All i know is Messi>Ronaldo.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mcleo007:

Guess you referring to www.usbcabletube.com which is currently unavailable. Nothing of what your saying is on Youtube. grin

emcee,

why you dey lie nah.

pedro crossed the ball
ramos blocked it
it again deflected off alonso
pepe jumped too early and got minimal contact on the ball
the ball landed safely for messi
and he comfortably tapped it into the net.

I am not sooo good with saving picture frames from youtube i would have put it up for you.

but view this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5_1tuqfezY check out the 1:01 to 1:08 minute action.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
cisse7575:

Did you know what happened to General Li Kaigu of Khitans in history of Goguryeo? I pray that will not happen to you and Madrid because of this stubbornness of yours. But believe me, you are entitled to your own 'agbero' opinions.

I had not heard or read about this person before but i simply went to wikipedia. see excerpts below:

Li KaiguFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Li Kaigu (李楷固), known as Wu Kaigu (武楷固) from 700 to 705, formally the Duke of Yan (燕公), was a general during the reign of Wu Zetian. He was of Khitan ethnicity.

[edit] BiographyIn 696, the Khitan rose against Chinese hegemony under the leadership of Li Jinzhong and Li Jinzhong's brother-in-law Sun Wanrong. Li Kaigu was then a general under Li Jinzhong. By 697, Li Jinzhong had died and Sun had been defeated and killed. Li Kaigu and fellow Khitan general Luo Wuzheng (駱務整) surrendered to Wu Zetian's Zhou Dynasty. Initially, Zhou generals wanted to put Li Kaigu and Luo to death, in retaliation for their victories over Zhou forces previously, but the chancellor Di Renjie intervened and persuaded Wu Zetian to make them her generals.

Li Kaigu was subsequently able to suppress the remaining Khitan forces who were still resisting Zhou forces, and in 700 was created the Duke of Yan and bestowed the surname of Wu. (Presumably, he changed his surname back to Li after Wu Zetian's son Emperor Zhongzong of Tang returned to the throne in 705 after a coup and restored Tang Dynasty.) However, he was unable to defeat Dae Jo-yeong, who eventually established the kingdom of Balhae. It is not known when Li Kaigu died..

I would now implore you to go and update wikipedia with what happened to him, since you have a knowledge of what happend to him and you dont want it happening to me.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable:

you just proved my view right.
i.diots like you are better left unattended to.

All questions have answers, but not all are answered, most especially when dealing with article of no commercial value like you. I will continue saying the fact and the truth and then bitterly disagree with you until you either leave barca alone or say the truth about barca.

I should have known you are an insanic I d I o t when you listed your spanish team excluding barca players and claiming they will win Euro and WC. An insane man will call others insane, an I d I o t man will call others I d I o t.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
cisse7575:

All questions have answers, but not all are answered, most especially when dealing with article of no commercial value like you. I will continue saying the fact and the truth and then bitterly disagree with you until you either leave barca alone or say the truth about barca.

An insane man will call others insane, an idiot man will call others idiot.

ode=cisse=gen Li Kiagu of catalunya khitan
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
usbcab ;Dle:

ode=cisse=gen Li Kiagu of catalunya khitan

For the first time, you make me laugh... grin
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable:

I had not heard or read about this person before but i simply went to wikipedia. see excerpts below:

Li KaiguFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Li Kaigu (李楷固), known as Wu Kaigu (武楷固) from 700 to 705, formally the Duke of Yan (燕公), was a general during the reign of Wu Zetian. He was of Khitan ethnicity.

[edit] BiographyIn 696, the Khitan rose against Chinese hegemony under the leadership of Li Jinzhong and Li Jinzhong's brother-in-law Sun Wanrong. Li Kaigu was then a general under Li Jinzhong. By 697, Li Jinzhong had died and Sun had been defeated and killed. Li Kaigu and fellow Khitan general Luo Wuzheng (駱務整) surrendered to Wu Zetian's Zhou Dynasty. Initially, Zhou generals wanted to put Li Kaigu and Luo to death, in retaliation for their victories over Zhou forces previously, but the chancellor Di Renjie intervened and persuaded Wu Zetian to make them her generals.

Li Kaigu was subsequently able to suppress the remaining Khitan forces who were still resisting Zhou forces, and in 700 was created the Duke of Yan and bestowed the surname of Wu. (Presumably, he changed his surname back to Li after Wu Zetian's son Emperor Zhongzong of Tang returned to the throne in 705 after a coup and restored Tang Dynasty.) However, he was unable to defeat Dae Jo-yeong, who eventually established the kingdom of Balhae. It is not known when Li Kaigu died..

I would now implore you to go and update wikipedia with what happened to him, since you have a knowledge of what happend to him and you dont want it happening to me.

Gen Li Kaigu's over desperation and his hatred towards his arch rival made him lose everything he worked for through out his life in twinkling of an eye.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable:

emcee,

why you dey lie nah.

pedro crossed the ball
ramos blocked it
it again deflected off alonso
pepe jumped too early and got minimal contact on the ball
the ball landed safely for messi
and he comfortably tapped it into the net.

I am not sooo good with saving picture frames from youtube i would have put it up for you.

but view this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5_1tuqfezY check out the 1:01 to 1:08 minute action.

In that case, your understanding of the word 'deflection' is jaundiced as it clearly has no bearing in this case. It shudnt evn be mentioned because from where your note lies, the ball clearly came off more dn 2 players before it got to LM10. Hence, an inert motion on its process always have a resultant end, in which case, wobbling reactions will always spring up.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mcleo007:

In that case, your understanding of the word 'deflection' is jaundiced as it clearly has no bearing in this case. It shudnt evn be mentioned because from where your note lies, the ball clearly came off more dn 2 players before it got to LM10. Hence, an inert motion on its process always have a resultant end, in which case, wobbling reactions will always spring up.
jaundiced o
chicken pox o
bounced or deflect
it sha was not a direct pass from a barca player to another.
which finally sides with my initial comments that the first goal was a result of a defensive misque.
usbcable:

if CR goal were silver of plate then messi was gifted on a platter of gold.

his firtst goal was due to a misque from Pepe + slow reaction time from casillas and another forgetfullness from ramos.

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Messi the boss of the classico. cheesy

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by raffite: 5:15am On Oct 22, 2012
[size=16pt]It will take Barcelona another 10 years to get the number of LaLiga and UCL titles that Madrid has.[/size]
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2012
raffite: [size=16pt]It will take Barcelona another 10 years to get the number of LaLiga and UCL titles that Madrid has.[/size]

Story story...i can remember a certain Liverpool saying that to Manchester United some 15-2Oyears ago, but now?? I think you know the story. wink
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
cisse7575:

I should have known you are an insanic I d I o t when you listed your spanish team excluding barca players and claiming they will win Euro and WC. An insane man will call others insane, an I d I o t man will call others I d I o t.

you no well at all.

see as you dey go modify post. was your brain malfunctioning when you posted initially.

even if you didnt think it through you should simply have posted a new comment. rather than modify the initial post(that had already been cited earlier).

this is totally shameful as you want to create a false impression that never was.

and about the players list I was asked to list players good enough or bettr than the crop of barca players in the spanish team and i provided one.

I hope your brain can now figure the reason behind the list out now. Id1ot
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2012
usbcable:

you no well at all.

see as you dey go modify post. was your brain malfunctioning when you posted initially.

even if you didnt think it through you should simply have posted a new comment. rather than modify the initial post(that had already been cited earlier).

this is totally shameful as you want to create a false impression that never was.

and about the players list I was asked to list players good enough or bettr than the crop of barca players in the spanish team and i provided one.

I hope your brain can now figure the reason behind the list out now. Id1ot

Mumu. I can now see you have eyes that can not see. When some of my words were not displaying here, is there a crime by making sure they were displayed?.

If you are not sentimentally blinded, why will u boldly say ur yeye listed players are bttr than any of barca player. You are but 'kulaybun' and 'Dagimuus' (arabic words) go google them out, or u go wikipedia them? 'Ganamu'.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
cisse7575:

Mumu. I can now see you have eyes that can not see. When some of my words were not displaying here, is there a crime by making sure they were displayed?.

If you are not sentimentally blinded, why will u boldly say ur yeye listed players are bttr than any of barca player. You are but 'kulaybun' and 'Dagimuus' (arabic words) go google them out, or u go wikipedia them? 'Ganamu'.

ode

i need not google words your brains themselves know not what they actually mean.

stewpid gay.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
usbcable:

ode

i need not google words your brains themselves know not what they actually mean.

stewpid gay.

I know what they mean. Until u know what they mean, don't come here and spew your malodourous saliva on every bodies. 'Hinsiri'

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012 / Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 15th December 2020 / Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.