Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa (4532 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Sweetypie: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
WHAT REASON CAN YOU GIVE THE UK EMBASSY FOR THEM TO ISSUE YOU A VISA, COS I VE APPLIED TWICE, D FIRST ONE I SAID I WANTED TO VISIT MY AUNT, BUT WAS REFUSED, THE OTHER ONE, I SAID I WANTED TO GO SHOPPING FOR MY WEDDING BUT UNFORTUNATELY WAS REFUSED AGAIN, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.  CAN ANYBODY HELP IN GIVING ME ENOUGH REASONS because I M THINKING OF REAPPLYING AGAIN.

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Seun(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2008
the only genuine reason you can give is your true reason. It's obvious you intend to elope. wink
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by darkroll(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2008
tell the immigration you are going to uk to live as an illegal immigrant , which i think is your genuine reason
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by blueband(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2008
Both reasons are valid reasons.So my thinking is that you were refused because of your circumstances.That has to change.Now that you are married,try aain and say you want to visit your aunt.It is better to stick to one story.If you are planning on eloping,life is hard in the U.K oooo.Aunty or no Aunty.Many Nigerians are stuck here doing menial jobs(some don't even have jobs), just be warned!

Don't apply with your wife,that might help,
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Sweetypie: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2008
Anybody is entitled to their opinion, but please, stop crucifying people just because they asked for help.  This is d second time i will be postin in dis forum and wat u guys like to do is crucify, for goodness sake, if u dnt have anythin 2 contribute, pls dnt bother reply, thanks
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Sweetypie: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2008
(Both reasons are valid reasons.So my thinking is that you were refused because of your circumstances.That has to change.Now that you are married,try aain and say you want to visit your aunt.It is better to stick to one story.If you are planning on eloping,life is hard in the UK oooo.Aunty or no Aunty.Many Nigerians are stuck here doing menial jobs(some don't even have jobs), just be warned!

Don't apply with your wife,that might help,)

@blueband
thanks for your contribution, i am not eloping, i ve a very good job here, i just want to go if i can apply to any of the schools there for my masters degree, but i want to do everything over there (admisiion wise), and moreover, d last time i applied, it was my company that sponsored me with all d documents i used and they r very much aware of my reason for goin to d uk. im not yet married but my wedding is coming up in april 19. Altho d reason i was refused was because i didnt include details of my fiance,
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by darkroll(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2008
Why dont you just take your time and get a school where you can go for your masters, pay your tution fees and apply for a student visa.

BUt if u plan going to uk for some other illegal reasons , my dear freind UK is not easy now adays oooooo
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2008
Sweetypie:
i am not eloping, i ve a very good job here, i just want to go if i can apply to any of the schools there for my masters degree,

helllo, u can see how u have analyzed your self and entangled ur self in confusion

1. u have a good job here u don't need to go anywhere-
answer- stay back

2. u just want to go there and apply by urself for a school
answer- u dont need to , i got 3 admissions from different schools and i did it online, u dont have to go there to apply, it is not a Nigerian school that u have to be present for anything to work

u have got internet use it

3. since u have got a very good job u can run the masters online with the same university at ur own time and convenience

there is nothing in UK dont bother, invest those millions u want to dash them

but as usual Nigerians wont listen they would think ur wishing them bad
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by osasp(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2008
kaecy5:

helllo, u can see how u have analyzed your self and entangled your self in confusion

1. u have a good job here u don't need to go anywhere-
answer- stay back

2. u just want to go there and apply by yourself for a school
answer- u don't need to , i got 3 admissions from different schools and i did it online, u don't have to go there to apply, it is not a Nigerian school that u have to be present for anything to work

u have got internet use it

3. since u have got a very good job u can run the masters online with the same university at your own time and convenience

there is nothing in UK don't bother, invest those millions u want to dash them

but as usual Nigerians wont listen they would think your wishing them bad

you've said it all
there is totally nothing in the uk
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2008
must nigerians come to the uk? there r better places to visit. why give urself headache just because u want pple to know that uve also travelled to the uk. dubai, china, japan, etc these are other places u could visit and have as much fun or even greater fun
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by bjluv: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2008
UK my ass---poster, I know you wont bother and listen but welcome onboard. You will see the real life when you finally arrive cheesy
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by vikiviko(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
I have a better reason for you to apply for a uk visa.
You want to know contact vikiviko2002@yahoo.com
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by awonboiz: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2008
@poster

Were you not given Right to Appeal on either application

Just asking undecided
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Sweetypie: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2008
i was given a right to appeal, but i just decided not to appeal ,
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by EloSela(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
bjluv:

UK my ass---poster, I know you wont bother and listen but welcome onboard. You will see the real life when you finally arrive cheesy

Yes that is right. Sweety pie listen to your peers and stay away from the UK. Please explore other options such as the US or Asia. grin
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by darkroll(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2008
vikiviko:

I have a better reason for you to apply for a uk visa.
You want to know contact vikiviko2002@yahoo.com
Vikiviko , u have seen avenue to promote your own business , what are you still doing in Nigeria if you know the best way to get a UK visa .
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by blueband(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
The U.S is not easy too.Except you find one "AKATA" marry,but as in your case you already have a "wife" waiting.
Don't even bother going anywhere.Just stay in nigeria and maximise your oppurtunities.You can do a MAster's degree online-I think Liverpool university offers some courses.

If you are not a skilled professional,young in age and/or willing to take major risks then don't bother emmigrating to the U.S or U.K.The stress is not worth it!

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa by Sonye(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ poster

Before you apply again, ensure you give them all necessary ans unnecessary document. Making mistakes of u providing them with office details raise too many questions. Give them your bank statement, payslip, letter of invitation, proof of address from invitee(very important), even proof that u are getting married soon like IV or anything, letter from ur office, etc. There are so many other documents u should try to provide. Depends on the real reason. You can also say u want to search for a good school and pay part of it.
Please do not apply for students visa direct o. its easier thru visit first

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Live In Onitsha? / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. / World's Strangest And Oddest Airports (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.