Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies (2762 Views)

The Tshwane University Of Technology - Master’s And Doctoral Scholarships In S.A / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Preparatory Class For 2014/2015 Unilag Master And Pgd Qualifying Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2005
Hmm hope i got that rite.
Now that I've created my thread i have nothing to say, well at least I'm the first to create a thread grin.
Let me just give you guys some info about me for now

Name: Tolumi
Birthday: 8th of April
Zodiac Sign: Aries (the best)
Company: Sphinx Technologies (and its all MINE!!!!! muhaaaa haaaa haa cheesy)
Married: Not yet
Hobbies: Designing Websites(imagine that, my job is my hobby), reading, watching films and PLAYING GAMES (i dare anyone to tell me I'm too old for that).

Well i guess that will be it for now. till i get something more interesting to say
L8r
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2005
Welcome to the forum, Tolumi. I know you! grin And how's that your girlfriend?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2005
I know you do. Saw the forum beside your name in my messenger and decide to take a look. Must say your doing a great job. Far cry from rooftop grin. my girlfriend.... she cheated on me while i was in the US on holidays and i found out.... eventually. We broke up. undecided Anyway that's all in the past now.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2005
Isn't that how all relationships end? Someone cheats on someone and then you break up, but who told you that the girl you'll meet tommorrow did not cheat on her last boyfriend too? Maybe a devil you know is better than an angel you don't?

Anyway I ain't a relationship guru in any way, so best wishes and, em, you forgot to link to the Sphinks Technologies home page!!
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2005
i Know cheesy it's undergoing renovation and i don't like people see my half finished work. when i'm through i'll post the link.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2005
wow. techerokee..What does ur user name means?? Nice one comming from you.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2005
Cherokee used to be my nickname when i was in the university, don't ask me how i got that cos i can't remember grin (or if i remember my answer will incriminate me wink) then t for tolumi...... giving u tcherokee. so now you know
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2005
wow!!. mmkay. now i know.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2005
Hmm didn't know we could post pictures. Had to pull myself out of a group of people to get this pic so the background was something i quickly threw together in photoshop. Not as fine as most of the guys here smiley but i'm ok wink

NB
the suit was one of those days that there was a "blue moon"
Hmm let me see if i can do this..........

Just removed my pic!!!
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2005
Got it
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2005
awww you look adorable, guys with glasses..make me smile..they r mostly known to be guru's.
Your name is tolumi...sweet. oh you told me that before right?...Well the name is sweet. smiley

How do i download photshop?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2005
You have to buy photoshop......i think. and the glasses smiley are not recommended. just like them wink
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2005
Did you buy yours? I know there are like some ...demo..where you can use for some days.

Ehen..you fooled me with your shacomended smiley. Anyways you stiill look cute. wink
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2005
Awwww (Blushing).Well i installed mine at my former office a while ago cos i use it a lot for my work(graphics and web designer). you can get a demo here http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=39
you'll have to register though undecided
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2005
don't wanna register for nuttin. Gosh..why can't demo be FREE! and not demand nuttin.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2005
uhmm.. i am already downloading it. stupid me ehh? I said i won't register...but now i am downloading. Thanks.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2005
Hehe well good luck using it. if u run into any trouble give me a holla.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2005
I have trouble. I downloaded but it said it cant find file when i try to use it. what should i do?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2005
Hmm file not found? is it when u try to install it or you have installed it and it is when you try and run it. if it is when you are trying to install it then maybe it is a corrupt file you downmloaded. if it is after install.... i'll need more info.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by kazey(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2005
Wetin be all this good people stuff.
Use pirated one, jo.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2005
Kazey where can i get pirated. Please.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by kazey(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2005
download a normal demo version, and i would teach you how to crack it.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2005
Gimme the link to a normal demo.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2005
it is going to be the same link as the one i gave you. You have to download the demo version from the adobe site(which was the link i gave you) then you can then get a crack that will let u break the serial code expiaration and the product activation (simply put "crack the software"wink. "U didn't hear that from me wink"
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2005
Umm is talking about cracking software allowed on nairaland.........
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2005
yes is it.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2005
okay the, see if you can get a working copy of the software and if after you try it you are still interested then.....
holla @ me
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2005
idokay.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2005
Ok so i got meself a new laptop today, in preparation for my masters (which i'll be doing in sussex by the way in september) and meeen am i siked about the laptop.
It's a dell xps gen 2 with a cetrino 2.0 processor 1 gb RAM 256 video memory with a NVIDIA geforce Go 6800 Ultra graphics card and (unfortunately, but i'm rectifying it) 60mb hard disk space.
It is really a gaming laptop but since i like games..... and it handles my adobe premiere pro, photoshop, after effects and truespace without breaking a sweat, i really have no complaints.
Would have added a pic but don't have a digital camera yet.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2005
Awww...that is so cool. I am happy for u.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by Imnakoya(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2005
So what are you going to study in grad school?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2005
tcherrokee. I downloaded the photoshop, but i dunno how to use it, I wanna make collage. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 / God Made A Partner For Everyone / MT Victory Ship Wreck Owned By Multi Trade Group Nigeria On 22nd Sept 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.