Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies (2767 Views)

The Tshwane University Of Technology - Master’s And Doctoral Scholarships In S.A / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Preparatory Class For 2014/2015 Unilag Master And Pgd Qualifying Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2005
google chat - http://www.google.com/talk/
Google Desktop - http://desktop.google.com/
Try it and you might just be converted smiley
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2005
u cant convert me. cheesy
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2005
I don't have gmail address! So??
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2005
whats ur yahoo address i'll invite you. You just might be converted and happy birthday again
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2005
My yahoo address. Check my profile. And thanks for the birthday wishes. Thank you soo much kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2005
Okay i've invited you, Combine your gmail with the google desktop and gchat and witness the power of google hehehe. but really, try out the voice capabilities, they are way better than yahoo.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2005
Alright. You want to Google-lize me. I'll do that next tommorrow.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2005
u'll be very welcome
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by shockreaction(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2005
Haha, nice. My birthday is April 8 too... turned 18 though :/
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2005
shockreaction:

Haha, nice. My birthday is April 8 too... turned 18 though :/
Another arian, lovely and my bday mate agin, u must be a perfect guy then.. cheesy
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2005
Finally got my company website up, it's a completely flash site and right now it doesn't seem to be working well in firefox, working on that though but u can check it out anyway. the link is www.sphinxtechng.com. tell me what you think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Downloading Videos From Youtube.com To Pc / Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Black Boy With Natural Blue Eyes Of Caucasian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.