Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies (2765 Views)

The Tshwane University Of Technology - Master’s And Doctoral Scholarships In S.A / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Preparatory Class For 2014/2015 Unilag Master And Pgd Qualifying Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2005
yeah, it kinda takes getting used to undecided anyway what exactly do you want to make.....
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2005
i picture collage. Like join four picturers together..and make them look like i am beside myself.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2005
hmm unfortunately i'm not sure i could explaing that. you'll need to see someone to it to really appreciate how to do it, you could try a google search and see if you can find detailed instructions, or alternatively you could send me the pictures with instructions on what you want to do and i could do it for you......
you'll really have to make really good friends with google to learn how to use photoshop well or buy a book sad
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2005
I hate photoshop. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i thought i'd be fun, but it's giving me headache. angry angry

Thanks anyways google should help. sad sad sad
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2005
Ah unfortunately good things don't come easy. i'll see if i can get some tutorials for you.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2005
thanks. smiley
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by Latoya(f): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2005
Nice pic Tcherokee,u look cool
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2005
thank you, not as cool as u though wink
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by Seun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2005
So how do you access the internet?  Multilinks or VSAT?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2005
well i'm connected to an isp through an antenna. so it's kinda broadband
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by gina34(f): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2005
tcherokee, u are good looking. how old are u (i hope u don,t mind my asking though) rolleyes
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2005
Hi gina34, turns out i'm 24... hmm can't really believe it myself but i guess my birth certificate doesn't lie. Or maybe it does....... undecided
just kidding was 24 on april 8
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2005
where are the Web people, Posted a site in the website area of the forum and i'm waiting for someone to tell me what a terrible job i did cry
Common guys some criticism.
Anyway in case going to that section is a problem i'll post the link here again.
http://sleek.sphinxtechng.com/Index.htm it's for a magazine (up and coming mag that is)

please don't go to www.sphinxtechng.com it is only up for testing purposes it is not yet finished.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 4:09am On Aug 11, 2005
hi tcherokeee. I read the post..but i know nuttin about web. so i decided to keep my advice to myself.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 4:25am On Aug 11, 2005
it doesn't always have to be technical info. it could be just you like the way it looks, you don't like the color schemes, the menu is difficult to find. besides it's a fashion magazine and your a girl. trust me anything you say will be relevant.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2005
Dude i love what i see already. Is that a NIgerian site? it's not complete though. Uhmm i think it's too dark to be a fashion website. Fashion is colorful. Add color to it..please.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2005
hmm see, you don't have to go all technical. actually i was feeling the same way but guy wanted something up quick so i had to oblige. The next version will be more colorful, except if the guy says he likes the first version and wants it like that.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2005
okay...i like that magazine's cover.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by timmy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2005
Tolumi, ure crazy grin, and by the way wich of girl friend of your cheated on you. The same one i know?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2005
Hell No, Not that one
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by DEKING3(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2005
tcherokee you're cool man. But tell me how do you handle those babes that come around you coz I sure know they come around? If 4 nothing else, your cuteness cool
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2005
Really{blushing] pple say it but i don't really see it. anyway as for the girls, I TRY, abi wetin man go do. but right now i have a girl i'm completely besotted about, so right now i'm trying to keep a low profile wink
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2005
Where is his cuteness? SHow me urself ooooo
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by DEKING3(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2005
hot-angel:

Where is his cuteness? SHow me urself ooooo
hot-angel, didn't you see his pix on page (1)?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2005
de-king i thought that was over. Who brought the topic up again? ma bad. save me and edit ur post. wink i'll edit mine too.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by DEKING3(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2005
hotty, I don't get it. What are you talking about?
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2005
grin too late, already seen it...i think
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 3:25am On Aug 21, 2005
De-king you are SLOW!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes I will revenge by sending Gina to you. tongue

*hides to cover shame* Sorry tcherokee.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2005
No Problem ....thinking of how this can be used to his advantage
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2005
Nooo...stop thinking.
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by tcherokee(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2005
I've just downloaded gchat (google talk) and i must say i'm loving it. the voice quality is very lovely (or maybe google is just optimizing it over our network). and combined with google desktop and gmail i must say i'm feeling very excited right now. added the fact that gchat is so light compared to the rest of them. Yahoo has their work cut out for them because i'm planning on converting everybody to the google world. and it's beta. expect great things......
Re: tcherokee - Master and Commander Sphinx technologies by hotangel2(f): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2005
I am happy for you. Where's the link to download it? You cant convert everybody. Most people are inlove with MSN and YAHOO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Gtbank Social Banking: Banking On Facebook / Would You Sleep With An Aids Patient For #50 Million Naira?? / Alhaji Aliko Dangote Is Not The Highest Paid Man In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.