Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Please Help Me with my CV Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me with my CV Writing (3945 Views)

Cv Writing! - Emphasis / Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) / Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me with my CV Writing by xandy84: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
I just graduated last week and i need the newest CV writing format. I need it because i want to write my own CV.. I will be glad if anyone can be of help... you can send it to my box xandy842002@yahoo.com thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by 234GT(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
xandy84: I just graduated last week and i need the newest CV writing format. I need it because i want to write my own CV.. I will be glad if anyone can be of help... you can send it to my box xandy842002@yahoo.com thanks in advance
If you dont mind, I will send my cv to you. You can then download it and use the format. Should I send it?
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by xandy84: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
Thanks.. please send it... i will use the format and then send it back to you so you can help proof read it.. please send it to xandy842002@yahoo.com thanks in advance

234GT: If you dont mind, I will send my cv to you. You can then download it and use the format. Should I send it?
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by 234GT(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
I have sent it.
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by xandy84: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2012
i have seen it.. it only a page.. i will edit it and forward mine to you so you can help proof read.. thanks a million times
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Tejufemi(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Pls send 2 tejuadenle@yahoo.com
Tnx in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by swaggaprince(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=234GT]I have sent it.[/quote pls send to me too,I need to review mine too so I can use your format,thanks in advance.timothyasuelimen@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by civilgun90(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls help me too fwd it to my box, so i cn get the format pls...my email is chinedusamuel6@gmail.com
thanks very much.
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by etochi11(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls my fellow nigerians, am in need of a good/updated nigerian cv. If u can help me, i wil be glad. Uetochi@yahoo.com is my mail address. Tnks
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Rafrik27: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
pls i wud also need this too, but i dnt av any experience wat so ever,just my bsc .thanks so much. Rafrik27@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Jhappy(f): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
I also need d cv. My email is jimoh.happy@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Tekkyboy(m): 12:30am On Mar 27, 2013
pls i need d newest and latest cv am an ND holder wt no experience.dis my mail tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Akwusike: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Pls i wil also need someones own as a format, send to abeacanice@ymail.com. Tanx inadvance
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Achuamaokwa(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2013
please can some1 help me with a good cv & cover letter. My id is meziengene@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by chosenpraise(f): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls  nid Ȋ̝̊̅† too. Olatebony@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Ogelov: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls am also interested. Need to upgrade my cv. Ogeiheji@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by dareshola1: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't mind too.
Daresholadavid@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by abbyyzino(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
This post is on point, can you please send one to my mail too bablow93@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by prettyprecy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls I nid also my email add is prettyprecy87@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by zico124(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
I need a copy too,kindly forward to otuonuyoisaac@yahoo.com.......tanx in anticipation
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by susan4u(f): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls can any1 forward me a copy of d cv. susanedet4u@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by ChiomaNdubueze(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2013
Pls I need a copy too, send it to ndubuezeomal@rocketmail.com, am waiting.thanks a million
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by buccunmie(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2013
Pls, am also intrested in dis cv, pls send it to me. bukunmiadunbarin@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
I can help review your CV (Free of charge). If you are interested send your CV to andrewbayode@gmail.com. I will send them (reviewed, with observations) back to you within 48hrs. Do not forget to indicate which position/role you are applying/aspiring for (Check below for the reason).

Kindly note the following

For every job application, there is a unique CV that matches that role hence your CV should not be generic. If your CV is generic, then it will not catch the attention of the recruiter because it is not different from what every other applicants have submitted. This means your CV is not doing its job - not securing you job interview. For your CV to be a "killer CV" One needs to have a special, unique and organized CV specially for the position being applied for.

Good luck!!!
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by 1forall: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by vivimax: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Pls i need d CV format Onyekachinyere23@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by dagentility(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello@234GT,pls sir can u help me,i need u to send me a cv 2 my email,ujamstephanie@yahoo.com. I wil also be greatful if u can differentiate 4 me d difference btw cover letter and application letter. Tnx
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Alcheringa(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2013
Hello sir, pls i need a copy of d latest CV format whic'l earn me an interview. Thanx alot!
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Tekkyboy(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2013
Alcheringa: Hello sir, pls i need a copy of d latest CV format whic'l earn me an interview. Thanx alot!
Chibuikeokorie42@gmail.com
seconded
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by Alcheringa(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
seconded
what are u seconding?
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by bukenzy10(f): 6:23am On May 06, 2013
Plz I nid a copy as well. Oluwabukolaadelabu@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me with my CV Writing by fadeyemi(f): 10:09am On May 17, 2013
Pls i need a copy of lastest cv format. Pls send to me onifadeyemi@gmail.com. Thks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! / Message From Nicon Transcorp / Receptionist Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.