Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Games And Rhymes You Played As A Child - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Games And Rhymes You Played As A Child (1855 Views)

14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid / If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong / Your Nursery Rhymes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Games And Rhymes You Played As A Child by pepperliny(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
I remember my childhood days playing some outdoor and indoor games. I remember playing counter ball, who remembers what we use to call "thron thron" some small rounded black stones you play in between your legs sitting apart. Can you also remember "New money e don come,I buy garri ten kobo,I give Mary to cook am,Mary cook am e no sweet,I beat Mary she no cry,I kill Mary she no die,which kain Mary be dis o,Amina,Amina toro,a lazy girl,a bullshit girl,abegi yagayagayogoyogo supepe.......can't remember the last part again. Please bring it on peeps let's relive our childhood memories.
Re: Games And Rhymes You Played As A Child by visatex: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just remembered.... cheesy cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Games And Rhymes You Played As A Child by visatex: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
pepperliny:
I remember my childhood days playing some outdoor and indoor games. I remember playing counter ball, who remembers what we use to call "thron thron" some small rounded black stones you play in between your legs sitting apart. Can you also remember "New money e don come,I buy garri ten kobo,I give Mary to cook am,Mary cook am e no sweet,I beat Mary she no cry,I kill Mary she no die,which kain Mary be dis o,Amina,Amina toro,a lazy girl,a bullshit girl,abegi yagayagayogoyogo supepe.......can't remember the last part again. Please bring it on peeps let's relive our childhood memories.

New money e don come,
I buy garri ten kobo,
I give Mary to cook am,
Mary cook am e no sweet,
I beat Mary she no cry,
I kill Mary she no die,
Which kain Mary be dis one
---------------------------------------------
Amina (clap 3ce)
Amina toro (clap 3ce)
A lazy girl (clap 3ce)
Minaaa (clap 3ce)
Emmanuel (clap 3ce)
Yaga-yogo Yaga-yogo supepe
Obele sam, Sam-sam-sam

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between White Girls And 9ja Babes / Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram / When Gorimapa Is N100 And You Told The Baber You Only Have N90 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.