Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. (6966 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
Most girls might not openly admit their preference for married men instead of the single ones for fear of being condemned in the society.

But the truth is more ladies deep down inside prefer to have relationships with married men than the young single men for the following reasons :

* Married men are presumed to be more caring than their single counterparts because it is believed they have learn the act of treating a woman well unlike single girls who only practice or act on their intuition.

* Married men a better spenders than the single guys. Because of their experience in responsibilities and paying of bills, ladies assume married men will grumble less or ask less questions when money is demanded from them to pay for their hair do, Recharge cards, Blackberry subcriptions, school fees and other expenses.

* Married men careless about sex unlike the single men. It is widely believed amongst single ladies that if you wan a man that demands for less sex but more companionship, then dating married men is just the perfect pick. The ladies believe since a married man gets sex at whatever time, place and position from his wife, he is definitely less concerned about getting sex from outside as what he demands outside is only a suppliment of what he has in excess in his house.

* Married men are believed to be less jealouse or over demanding unlike the single guys. Ladies believe that since a lady knows she is isn't expected to expect the imaginable for her to get into the man's house as a 2nd wife, then that relationship has given her the automatic go ahead to also double, which in most cases the married man cares less about.

* Married men are less demanding. The ladies love dating married men because instead of being too bossy or inquisitive about her whereabout and actions, a married man his carried away with thoughts of his work, finances, wife, children, extended family before caring to bother himself about such trivial issues like her where about or who she was hanging out with at the restaurant.

* Married men are perceived to be less violent and saucy unlike their single counterparts. A married man is believed to have learnt how to over look certain issues as well as control his anger even when his partner has taken things to the extreme.

* Married men are more intelligent and vast on discussing issues. Ladies say married men talk more intelligently with them unlike most single guys who basically bother about talking more on football, celebrity gist, latest gadgets and fashion accesories and less important things.

If you don't agree with the write-up, please don't forget to use the "back button" to return to previous page instead of throwing irrelevant insults.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by 190: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk you don chop so undecided
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Okontami: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2012
You this boy, you be coconut head o. So this is why all these girls wont leave me alone, even with my shining ring. But a lot of ladies give you a red card once you say you are married, while a whole lot dont even care. Nice write up dude.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2012
190: acidtalk you don chop so undecided

I never chop oh!
KFC have refused to sell amala to me.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Okontami: You this boy, you be coconut head o. So this is why all these girls wont leave me alone, even with my shining ring. But a lot of ladies give you a red card once you say you are married, while a whole lot dont even care. Nice write up dude.

Thanks sir.
Truth be told, most girls who aren't in a hurry to marry who feel they still have time on their side would rather prefer to settle down with a married man. Unless those who really fear repercussion (Karma).
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by 190: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2012
Okontami: You this boy, you be coconut head o. So this is why all these girls wont leave me alone, even with my shining ring. But a lot of ladies give you a red card once you say you are married, while a whole lot dont even care. Nice write up dude.

you hit the nail on the head!

acidtalk's head is not only a perfect mixture of coconut but cashew and shawashup! cool cool
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by 190: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

I never chop oh!
KFC have refused to sell amala to me.

no wonder the nature of your post grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 07, 2012
Ladies just like the idea of using someone's property
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2012
190:

no wonder the nature of your post grin grin

You go follow me go Any KFC branch beg them make them sell me amala?
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2012
flanrey: Ladies just like the idea of using someone's property

Someone's property or someone's head?
Na person wey fall mugun go fit drop him property now.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Someone's property or someone's head?
Na person wey fall mugun go fit drop him property now.

Not like 'property' ooo, Another woman's property(husband) gives them more joy
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Okay now I get.
They will justify it with the bible said "theree's love in sharing".
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2012
Am sorry but I dont agree with those points up there
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Wislet(f): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2012
married man?
Are the single guys in extinction? Mmmh
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Am sorry but I dont agree with those points up there

Okay! Sir, at least we are human who signifies to contrary views.
But I won't mind seeing your reasons why some prefer married men to single guys.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2012
Wislet: married man?
Are the single guys in extinction? Mmmh

No they are not but some girls will always exist to break other women's home.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Okay! Sir, at least we are human who signifies to contrary views.
But I won't mind seeing your reasons why some prefer married men to single guys.
In church now laterz
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
In church now laterz

Na inside church you dey surf nairaland?
No let Holy Ghost give you Nokia class oh! Those kin slap dey scatter the 14 bones wey dey person face.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Na inside church you dey surf nairaland?
No let Holy Ghost give you Nokia class oh! Those kin slap dey scatter the 14 bones wey dey person face.
Abeg na testimony time jorh. Na story
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
I am dating a married and it is funnnn!
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abeg na testimony time jorh. Na story

You no go give your own testimony ni?
Tell the church how you met and fell inlove with @tpai on nairaland.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Sure it is because you have drained the poor man's bank account after cooking that your specially made vegetable soup for him.

All the best in your marriage.
Please keep him clear the likes of @Onila oh! You know married men like experimenting with fresh and pure bloods like her.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Yeah we know
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

You no go give your own testimony ni?
Tell the church how you met and fell inlove with @tpai on nairaland.
I only date sane girls
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I only date sane girls

Are you insinuating she is insane?
Prove it unless I will join both of you as Husband and Wife.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Did you not see the thread where Seun(yes Seun) called her crazy? I will show you later
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
I saw it.
But she is a very intelligent person in a scary way.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why have the ladies decided to run from this thread?
Did it reveal too much?
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Goldieluks: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
On point.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidtalk: I saw it.
But she is a very intelligent person in a scary way.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bisi Ibidapo got pregnant for Dino Milaye knowing he is a married man with kids. aren't the above points a clear reason for her actions?
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by kokoye(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Males: A guy wants to meet your babe's friend.

Females: A girl wants to take your man.

Nuff said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tracey Cox's100 Hot Sex Positions Book For Sale / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.