Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Names Of Slain Mubi Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Slain Mubi Students (16571 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2012
michealade: Dey were told to recite d koran!if dey culdnt,dey were ida shot or knived.dis is d work of islam nd hausa ppl wit brains@d bak of dia heads.idiots
you mean the muslims among them didn't know how to recite the Quran? . . .think before posting thrash cuz every muslim can recite the Quran even a 7yr old child will recite part of the Quran. . .this is what muslims recite every 5 times daily in the mosque
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Bunchersstab(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2012
Great Nigeria students¡
What is NANS dOing about dis?
Who is d NANS president?
Jst bcus of phone and laptop theft suspect dey
Killed students in port.
Na wa o.
D main thieves dem abuja
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by dvee2: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2012
Weather Muslims or christians or Pegans,the Killers of these innocent,young Nigerian leaders of tomorrow will never know peace. and hell will be their abode in sha Allah.
There is no justification for this, something is terrebily wrong.what kind of people are these?
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by talk2me006(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2012
abouzaid: Oil and water can not mix together. We need to renegotiate our continuos existence or break up. D only thing holding this country together is d greed of our ruling classes. Most of d victims are christians and this is not the first time muslim students are getting real bloody in the north
U re mumu!
wat of those muslim names.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2012
Some peeps on NL are so hypocrity. . . A new converts to Islam will even recite the Quran. . .my mum an ex-anglican christian who converted to Islam will recite the Quran like someone born a muslim and raised a muslim. . .the Quran contians short chapters and long chapters grin
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2012
END DAYS FO SHO. DEMONS JUST ROAMING FREELY. SEEKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR

1 Like

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Nawaooooooo
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by chiefbatiatus(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2012
Abuklaw: go n google search d religion wit much conspiracies 2 attack oda religion in history.it's same religion of urs dat practise much favouritism in d history of man.u've already push muslims 2 d wall.

Why does islam always go to history of 500 or 9000 years in order to prove anything good about you? Don't you have recent records? Nobody has killed in the name of Jesus since I was born but can you say the same for islam? Why always go back to some fictitious historical fact cooked up by your evening koran school imams? You are all going to be dealt with very very soon! You will know whether violence is cheap or not. You are all shameless murderers and am happy you admitted before everyb ody that you are pushed to the wall to murder others.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by azzima(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: Some peeps on NL are so hypocrity. . . A new converts to Islam will even recite the Quran. . .my mum an ex-anglican christian who converted to Islam will recite the Quran like someone born a muslim and raised a muslim. . .the Quran contians short chapters and long chapters grin
so are you saying thatthe REAL eyewitnesses that survived are lying?you are a dumb Muslim idiot .I am totally a proponent of a divided Nigeria but my biggest fear is that we still have enemies in our midst like our southern Muslim brothers who wiare brain washed like the other and will kill us for their northern brothers who don't even consider them real Muslims.the same thing happens in Israel where the Arab Israelis collude with the Palestinians to bomb the Israelis.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by killuminati(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2012
There are more muslims than christians on that list. I have seen many muslim-converts with christian names. so what are you mumu ppl saying?

Islam this, Islam that... Abeg all you christ and cross worshippers should leave Islam alone undecided
Na by force, una don try, try tire to paint am black but e still dey white.

Una no dey see!!?
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by satysaca: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2012
All are Christians non of them is a Muslim.Check well
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by chiefbatiatus(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2012
talk2me006:
U re mumu!
wat of those muslim names.

You are the bigger mumu, those muslim names are either southerners or those that helped the christians. Am sure you already know how southern muslims are slaughtered along with any christian during islamic killings in the north? Kano, kaduna, and countless examples. For you to still speak in defense of a blatant fraud like islam shows that you are worse than a goat
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2012
azzima: so are you saying thatthe REAL eyewitnesses that survived are lying?you are a dumb Muslim idiot .I am totally a proponent of a divided Nigeria but my biggest fear is that we still have enemies in our midst like our southern Muslim brothers who wiare brain washed like the other and will kill us for their northern brothers who don't even consider them real Muslims.the same thing happens in Israel where the Arab Israelis collude with the Palestinians to bomb the Israelis.
as we can see the victims on that list were called out by their names and muslims were among them. . .if this killers were to kill christians how come they killed muslims too
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2012
My Country /p2N9Pn-4 via @wordpressdotcom. Please read and comment
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by olatunde1234: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2012
My people dont be confuse about the names, notherners christian bear name like muslem name, like Yakub, Yusuf, Hammed, Ibrahim, those criminals know what they mean by said they should recite koran before they killed them, they know you may bear Yakubu and be a christian, God will save this country
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by DNA123(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2012
Can someone tell me where it is stated directly or indirectly in KORAN that muslim shld be taking innocent lives for the sake of Islam? Just a verse.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by DNA123(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
Can someone tell us where it is stated directly or indirectly in KORAN that innocent lives shld be taking to propagate Islam
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
from the list of 33, 19(55%) are clearly xtians, 9(27%) are muslims and 6(18%) may be either xtian or muslim
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by azzima(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
killuminati: There are more muslims than christians on that list. I have seen many muslim-converts with christian names. so what are you mumu ppl saying?

Islam this, Islam that... Abeg all you christ and cross worshippers should leave Islam alone undecided
Na by force, una don try, try tire to paint am black but e still dey white.b

Una no dey see!!?big fool.you are following a religions whose leaders issue death warrants to a fellow human that God created.and you you mumu Muslims are applauding.even an atheist will see the wisdom that a religion cannot be true when their so called leaders are asking for the death of another or you kill other innocent ppl because someone that they have never met drew a CARTOON of Mohammed?Toooooo blood thirsty.only GOD creates and takes life.there is no other justifications.dumb animals.

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: as we can see the victims on that list were called out by their names and muslims were among them. . .if this killers were to kill christians how come they killed muslims too
the rector of Mubi poly is xtian, the winner of the sug election was a xtian(unfortunatly, report said he was among the killed!), so I think the muslim victims were just collateral damage!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
killuminati: There are more muslims than christians on that list. I have seen many muslim-converts with christian names. so what are you mumu ppl saying?
Na by force, una don try, try tire to paint am black but e still dey white.
Una no dey see!!?
i tire for this cross worshipers ooh!
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Cupidkc(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Security in our country is per head.
Who have heard of 1million plus 1men...they are out to steal,kill and destroy.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
cogitoErgo:
the rector of Mubi poly is xtian, the winner of the sug election was a xtian(unfortunatly, report said he was among the killed!), so I think the muslim victims were just collateral damage!
me no buy that one
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by edoyad(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
DC Definitely Christian
VLC Very Likely a Christian
NAM Non Aboki Muslim

1 Sabastine Bulus -Shot to death .....DC
2. Ishaku Joshu'a -Shot to death.......DC
3. James Joshu'a -Burnt to death ... .DC
4. Lucky Emmanuel -Shot to death...DC
5. Irimiya Yohanna -Shot to death ...DC
6. Adamu Dakkawa -Shot to death . DC
7. Ben Jalingo -Shot, survived...........DC
8. Yunana Idirisu -Shot to death......DC
9. Amsel Idirisu -Shot, survived ......DC
10. Dominic Yakubu -Shot, survived .DC
11. Elkana Sardauna -Shot and cut, survived..DC
12. Mohammed -Shot and cut to death ??
13. Bitrus Illah -Shot to death .......,.DC
14. Emmanuel Imo -Shot to death ...DC
15. Ahmed Maigiraya -Shot to death ??
16. Manasah -Shot, survived ..........DC
17. Nimfas -Shot to death ..............DC
18. Chimobi Ibo -Shot to death ......DC
19. Alassan Zamba Ghaji -Shot to death??
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by abujal(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
chief batiatus:

That is a bloody lie, the normal lie by all muslims and very soon you will pay dearly for all the innocent lives islam has taken. Now if the muslims among them were killed randomly along with the christians then why were the victims asked to recite the koran before killing those that could not? Didn't you watch what a survivor said on aljazeera news 7:30pm yesterday? This is not the first time muslims decide to kill infidels in their midst, and this is not the first time muslim students take SUG president seat as their right. It happened in ATBU Bauchi in year 2000 when one monday from benue was already winning and the next thing a muslim boy came and took the ballot box away, the southern students and christians went on rampage but all for them to realise that the muslims have been prepares to attack b4 the election. The school was closed down and 13 students expelled but you know what? All were christians - the hausa boy that took that ballot box did not even face panel. This same thing has happened countlessly in ABU Zaria starting from 1985. Any muslim you see on that list is either;
1. A southerner
2. He helped the christians

Its as simple as that! I think its time christians come out of their ostrich mentality and face the truth islam realised many years ago - that you have to fight those that hate you. Islam has demonstrated their hate beyond doubt at this point, forget their rhetoric of 'few bad elements' or 'misinterpretation of the koran', its all lies lies lies. This time around we must not let these children die like chickens. Adamawa is a 70% christian society I wonder how muslims could be ruling you all your life, now they are slaughtering your children. The plateau have decided to solve their own problem so what is adamawa doing? May God punish any christian that allow these students to die in vain by doing nothing

This is a big lie abt ABU zaria, I attendend ABU zaria and their is no schl in the whole of nigeria as libral as ABU. We have to big churches in the schl, countless times we have had xtains as sug presdents, not jst xtains but xtains from the south. Asslem afugu was an sug presdnt and was even the first after several yrs of ban on sug activities. As for atbu bauchi I can't say. But I need to ask u one question hw many moslems or evem xtains for the north has even been sug prsdident at uniport, unben or even unical? How many mosques are built in this university? I am sure their are moslems in the schls. U don't discrimite again a set of pple in ur place and u xpect dem to accpt u in their place.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by onyekabe(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: mumu. . .read yourself how can the killers be muslims when muslims were killed among them what is their AIM of calling out muslim names and killed them
shia killing sunni and sunni killing shia are they not muslems murken love killing anybody whose religion differs
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by emmatok(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: mumu. . .read yourself how can the killers be muslims when muslims were killed among them what is their AIM of calling out muslim names and killed them

Are Muslims not killed by terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan?
Did BK denialef killing a Muslim cleric in the North.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by edoyad(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
20. Zamdayu Shuwa -Shot to death..... ..DC
21. Gajare Matakam -Shot to death .......DC
22. Christopher Gesme -Shot to death... ..DC
23. Ahmadu Furfina -Shot to death ..........??
24. Eze Tigani -Shot to death .. ............DC
25. Yusufu Suleiman -Shot to death ..........??
26. Mohammdu Suleman -Shot to death.....??
27. Aliyu -Shot to death ...................... ....??
28. Ishaku Ibrahim Zambuk -Shot to death .DC
29. Adamu Markus -Shot, survived ...........DC
30. Umaru Suleman -Shot to death ...........??
31. Ezekiel Atchindal -Shot to death .........DC
32. Ayo -Shot to death .....................NAM/VLC
33. Umaru Shalilu -Shot to death ......NAM/VLC
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tpia5: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
I wonder if that list is correct.

I saw a few names yesterday and this doesnt seem to match.

I could be wrong however.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tit(f): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Bitrus = Peter
Yohana = (Yahaya = Yaya) = John
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by acawo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
pls enof of al dis rantin whic wouldnt profer a solution 2d death of our youths.lets pray 2 God 2hv mercy on 9ja 4 we n our fadas hv sinned n shed innocent blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun / Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.