Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Names Of Slain Mubi Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Slain Mubi Students (16578 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by mikron(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
brut: Looks like its mainly males that were killed n no female
yes i learnt the females were seperated from the males before the males were taken out. I didnt know some of them survived. That means the police will not have a hectic time finding the killers as the survivors will point out d killers to the police
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Mhudi: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
You are nothing but a religious bigot. How can you conclude that more muslims were killed than christians; people like you are the reasons crises like this will persist in Northern Nigeria. Ask yourself, why is there no religious crises in the south? The answer is obvious- majority of northern Muslims are religious intolerance and blood thirsty. I am a northern christian and know what is happening.
killuminati: There are more muslims than christians on that list. I have seen many muslim-converts with christian names. so what are you mumu ppl saying?

Islam this, Islam that... Abeg all you christ and cross worshippers should leave Islam alone undecided
Na by force, una don try, try tire to paint am black but e still dey white.

Una no dey see!!?

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Mhudi: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
A true and sincere analysis
edoyad: DC Definitely Christian
VLC Very Likely a Christian
NAM Non Aboki Muslim

1 Sabastine Bulus -Shot to death .....DC
2. Ishaku Joshu'a -Shot to death.......DC
3. James Joshu'a -Burnt to death ... .DC
4. Lucky Emmanuel -Shot to death...DC
5. Irimiya Yohanna -Shot to death ...DC
6. Adamu Dakkawa -Shot to death . DC
7. Ben Jalingo -Shot, survived...........DC
8. Yunana Idirisu -Shot to death......DC
9. Amsel Idirisu -Shot, survived ......DC
10. Dominic Yakubu -Shot, survived .DC
11. Elkana Sardauna -Shot and cut, survived..DC
12. Mohammed -Shot and cut to death ??
13. Bitrus Illah -Shot to death .......,.DC
14. Emmanuel Imo -Shot to death ...DC
15. Ahmed Maigiraya -Shot to death ??
16. Manasah -Shot, survived ..........DC
17. Nimfas -Shot to death ..............DC
18. Chimobi Ibo -Shot to death ......DC
19. Alassan Zamba Ghaji -Shot to death??
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by mpumalanga: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
omodapson:

80% of those names sounds xtian to me... cry

Not too far from 100% to me.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Mhudi: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
You are correct: Bitrus is Peter in Hausa and Yahaya is John too
tit: Bitrus = Peter
Yohana = (Yahaya = Yaya) = John
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
Had_one: [size=18pt]So as you can see, the names include both Christians and Muslims. I have been saying it long ago that our major problem in this country is not religious but only bad eggs among us.[/size]

pls spear us this s h i t talk! all the victims are Christians!

u well know that some Christians in the north bear Muslim names to enable them benefit from government scholarships which is made available to mostly muslims!
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by buoye1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Had_one: [size=18pt]So as you can see, the names include both Christians and Muslims. I have been saying it long ago that our major problem in this country is not religious but only bad eggs among us.[/size]
shuuuuut ur trap!!who told u christain dnt answer musslim names in d north?
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=18pt]The ruling party in Nigeria is just playing dirty politics of blood and corruption with innocent lives.
They know what they are fighting and killing Nigerians for.
Until they lose their own children, they will not be bothered.
But as we all know, they have sent their children to Ivy League schools in the safe havens of America and Europe, so they don't care about your own children left at the mercy of the monsters they have created and are now out of control.
Evil begets evil.

Why not accept the truth, that these criminals in power and their zombies have failed.[/size]
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Smooyis(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
May their souls rest in peace. May the Lord quickly intervene to save us. Amen
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by kinguwem: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
For the barbarians that killed the students who laboured to seek knowledge to brighten their future, the following curses have been placed on them:
1. They shall all die premature and shameful deaths. Their days shall be full of sorrow & pains.
2. Illiteracy, poverty & disease shall follow their familes all the days of their lives.
The curse can only be broken if they repent, confess their sins & do restitution.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Even when there are muslims in d list of victems,u donkies still blaim muslims.What make u think d killers are muslims.And 4 d person dat insult God,thinking is ok to insult ur creator,by using arabic.Silence is d best answer to a fool.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by atuagbo: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2012

If you insist that what is happening in the Northern part of the country is not religious, then why is such not happening here in the south. Let's not cover the truth, its pure religious fight.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by BABSIN(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Some people just need their head to be examined, How on Earth can you say Muslim are the Problem of the World. I want to believe that those that murdered the Uniport student without any iota of pity and the bunch of devils inciting are all muslim http://www.igbese.com/2012/10/07/viewer-description-video-of-the-4-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for-stealling-phones-and-laptops/#.UHGL166a19M.
Wake my Guy.... Hatred breed in the heart of Man and without religion, Man is a walking devil.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by atuagbo: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: Some peeps on NL are so hypocrity. . . A new converts to Islam will even recite the Quran. . .my mum an ex-anglican christian who converted to Islam will recite the Quran like someone born a muslim and raised a muslim. . .the Quran contians short chapters and long chapters grin

4rm light 2 darkness, peace 2 war, heaven 2 hell. grin
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Imoy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
why do we hate ourselves so much lyk dis. I believe it is our collective effort that can realy go a long way in putting an end to this kind of babaric attitude. Lets learn to love ourselves. All this hate will only produce futher killings. May almighty God grant those killed eternal rest, may he also give the bereaved family the fortitude to bear this irriparable loss. ABEG MAKE WE KEEP RELIGION MATTER FOR ONE SIDE. LETS LEAVE IN PEACE.
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
atuagbo:
4rm light 2 darkness, peace 2 war, heaven 2 hell. grin
are you singing?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Toheeb31(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
Am I muslim and I condemned and formed of killing. To me killing is killing and it a sin in the front of almighty Allah. But but to be sincere after checking the list 19 out of the 33 names are muslim while 14 are Christians. So I don't believe the attack is religious rather political. Pls no insult. And does that are dead may deir soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by codeline(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Jds
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by nex(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
I see this country has run mad! As for the students of UNIPORT who suffered an even worse death than those in Mubi, what have we the southerners got to say for ourselves? Please, let the permutations begin: CULTISTS, ROBBERS, RAPISTS, THEY COULDN'T RECITE THE BIBLE PROPERLY...?

When will we realize that it's not about all that?!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by codeline(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Fre
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by tintingz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
codeline: All the yoruba muslims supporting the hausa, here this: during the past crisis in kd u guys were saved by the southern kd christians. But now we know that u guys are hypocrites and that was why they killed so many of u in gonin gora this last reprisal attack. The earlier u guys start to know where u stand the better for you guys. Pick this day whom you will serve because as a matter of fact u are no where.
am a yoruba muslim. . .so wetin concern me with this one. . .abeg go tell your lies to the dogs tongue
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by Olademan: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Those who carried out d killings knows dat any1 could easily change or form names so dats explains y:
1) The first few names r obviosly christians
2) The muslim names could nt recite d Quaran
so those sayin it wasnt a religeous attack so probably hv a rethink cause it is so obvious undecided
Re: Names Of Slain Mubi Students by faluasafe: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
All that you people do here on nairaland is to be stoking the flame/ember of hatred, falsehood,concoction all based on misinformation, dem-talk-say.
If it continue this way, this world (pls note) will soon explode and then the moment shall come u ll be afraid /scared of letting people know your faith.
Religiuos bigot-continue to sow the seed of hatred among people,we are all be waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World’s Tallest, Most Handsome President Buhari Still Going Strong In Germany / African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.