Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340861 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Wen i heard MARYLAND i tink sey na d skul wey i knw 4 lag. Bin wan sey u get mouth lyk kettle.
When I saw MARYLAND, i thought it was a gud enough school in that village, but i was wrong too.. Notin do yu grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2013
Guys make una com back na, let's take this thread to page 300.I always knw d thread wil go dry one day, but not this dry, mencade, dmalam, ehiz, sandyluv, nitane,yokti,uche,neroski,those wen I no fit mention,make una com back, na beg I dey so, my knees dey ground
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2013
So we get to 300th page n then what next
Its really sad that after being together for several months waiting to be corp members,it took just 3weeks camp to make the thread die...Whats the point of the whole bonding thing?? Perharps,it was just an act!
@ least,i hail myself because i have never abandoned this thread,we can still be each other's keeper during service year or even after service!
I miss the petty fights,d ITKs,d Ogas n Madams on top, d quiet ones(like me,lol!),d love birds, my Uniben peeps,d information givers e.t.c
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2013
colonel20: Finally got my ppa... Maryland International Sec. School, Asa-Nnentu, Ugwunagbo LGA, Abia state. Don't be deceived by the "international" in d name. So far, the community is friendly with water, electricity and moderate network coverage. Looking forward to a fulfilling service year, so help me God. cheesy

I say amen of behalf of everyone of us here. Your conclusion about the school being International got me laughing. Never mind, contribute your own quota to the development of humanity.
The batch B thread is on page 93 as I speak and I believe in no time, they will overtake us. Where are Mencade, Dmalam, Uchesis, Outrage, Seyixyz, Shugamania, Bigdreams, sexy ify password, the emmanuels and all their deriavatives, my cheer leader sandylurv, Firstlady Ellylace, angelanjuni, Ik121, Jonath0012, "the naturally ahead of you Abusites apostes" the metabolites ably led by lexy4me, my Niger corper Oc cool and the redeployed Colonel, the granites whose course is ably championed by my portuguese Friend Ehizarion and Ignis when you need them most?
Not forgeting my calabar peeps Moneybag (dont concentrate all your energy on Oga Mazi Omenuko NYSC:PPA thread as we need a little part of it here on this thread), Martowskin, rexibity Uniquexty (hope you get your heart desired posting come July when you shall be mobilized), Autumn flower, Nikky_fuja (hope you can renew your drama with my brother; Outrage again) Nitane, Kosebinu, Juwonsmile, Tope emirate, Fourcade and host of others who are just too numeorus to mention (pardon me if you fall among the wisemen and women group). My honourary corper; moderator Odunnu, the everly conscious moderators Ogeche77 and Crazyman.
May we all have a glorious, rewarding and destiny fulfilling service year. With love from me in Kotangora, Niger the power state.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2013
I dey here o.. Make una no vex abeg, havent been online much.
Hope u guys are settling in nicely in ur various ppas.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2013
In other news..
Any ogun kopa serving in ado-odo/otta lga here? Am hoping to be posted there.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
delta 1, delta 2, delta 3, do you copy? I repeat do you copy! **radio squeeking**(shhhh shhhh shhh).

Corpers weeee ooo!
Helo everybody, my brothers and sisters in nairaland. Am sorry for missing in action, i have been busy with the other thread(mazi omenuko's PPA). Martowski, yokiti, neroski, thanx 4 making us remember that we dnt need to abandon this group. I miss everyone. Hope u all are good. Remember Am always there whenever u need me.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2013
does it mean many of us here are scavengers? We seek information here, get it, suck it dry and then we abandon it till this thread is completely dead. Haba, i fear human being o. Oya, where are those criticising us those days with different accusation? Make them show their face na. LEECH!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Shugamania: In other news..
Any ogun kopa serving in ado-odo/otta lga here? Am hoping to be posted there.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2013
Mencade and Shugamania; you all are welcome. Thanks for showing up here once again.
How can I forget IdreZee our expectant father and those that gave him ante-natal conselling? Wishing your wife (sorry girlfriend) safe delivery.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2013
u see yourself?? Dis is part of what i'm saying. How will u know if you already abandoned the thread?? U dey find ado-ota peeps now because u probably need to ask a question or two abi?? Lmao! I really do hope u find them n they respond,lol!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Neroski: u see yourself?? Dis is part of what i'm saying. How will u know if you already abandoned the thread?? U dey find ado-ota peeps now because u probably need to ask a question or two abi?? Lmao! I really do hope u find them n they respond,lol!
Neroski, 4rm all indications, u are wrong. I didnt abandon this thread. I did my part even up to final week in camp and u are here talking something awkward. Now i know you are one of them. Abeg yokiti well done jare. How u dey?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
mencade5:
Neroski, 4rm all indications, u are wrong. I didnt abandon this thread. I did my part even up to final week in camp and u are here talking something awkward. Now i know you are one of them. Abeg yokiti well done jare. How u dey?

was i talking to you Are d one dat s to be posted to ado-odo ota Pls re-read my post before u start reasoning something awkward!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Neroski:

was i talking to you Are d one dat s to be posted to ado-odo ota Pls re-read my post before u start reasoning something awkward!
Well, u should quote your reply next time. Woman!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Neroski: u see yourself?? Dis is part of what i'm saying. How will u know if you already abandoned the thread?? U dey find ado-ota peeps now because u probably need to ask a question or two abi?? Lmao! I really do hope u find them n they respond,lol!

Hellooo!!
Ease up madam, i already apologised for abandoning d thread and i have no questions for u cos i have friends who are serving corp members there already. I was just trying to network and get to meet pple in person, Whether they respond or not makes no difference to me eitherways..Na wa for u oo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Fourcade(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
@yokiti...
I have always been around o..my last post here should be on the previous page or maybe 278 grin

Most guys here were not posted to Akwa Ibom,its evident from our thread in this section which is the very definition of "DRY".Throughout my stay in camp i was able to meet just four Nlders sad

Aal izz well!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Hellooo!!
Ease up madam, i already apologised for abandoning d thread and i have no questions for u cos i have friends who are serving corp members there already. I was just trying to network and get to meet pple in person, Whether they respond or not makes no difference to me eitherways..Na wa for u oo
Shugamania, hw fa na? How u dey sweetheart? Have a nice day.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fourcade: @yokiti...
I have always been around o..my last post here should be on the previous page or maybe 278 grin

Most guys here were not posted to Akwa Ibom,its evident from our thread in this section which is the very definition of "DRY".Throughout my stay in camp i was able to meet just four Nlders sad

Aal izz well!
Fourcade, hw fa? Hw service?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Fourcade(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
mencade5:
Fourcade, hw fa? Hw service?

Lindasluv grin aw fa u...
i just dey my town now.I was posted to a COMMUNITY secondary school.The only sec skul in the villa grin.The principal told us they received 300 new desktops from the LG.They wan introduce Computer Studies for the school cheesy.I tender my application sharp sharp.Hope i get lucky like Martowskin. smiley

What abt you?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
mencade5:
Shugamania, hw fa na? How u dey sweetheart? Have a nice day.

Bro, i gentle o. I still dey chill for house dey await my ppa... How ur side?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Bro, i gentle o. I still dey chill for house dey await my ppa... How ur side?
Baby, area dey fine o. When u dey go back and where them post u go?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
My pple, how una dey? Long tym no see. Its really been a while since I last commented. Am jst using my 1wk plus break to write my notes i will use 2 lecture at my ppa (Sch of midwifery (Niger state college of nursing sciences, Minna). Mehn, it has nt been an easy task
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
I love this thread, notin goes fine with out E~fight, u ar all welcum back, martowskin is always around
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gergemam: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
OC cool: My pple, how una dey? Long tym no see. Its really been a while since I last commented. Am jst using my 1wk plus break to write my notes i will use 2 lecture at my ppa (Sch of midwifery (Niger state college of nursing sciences, Minna). Mehn, it has nt been an easy task

hmmm!!!!! My Advice... Take it easy and slow on those girls there ooo, Do have a splendid time in your PPA. Bliss wink wink wink wink wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
CORPERS WE!!!!!
Gud to have you guys back... I felt kinda bad wen i finally had d chance to access d net after camp and i observed dat dis thread has had a sort of dormant progress. Ds got me tinkin maybe ds was gon be d end. Wel, tank God u guys have obeyed d thread's clarion call and are all back, better nd gud to go... as we march to a record 300 pages.
I wl on ds note lyk to beseech all of us not to digress/take matters dat belong to ds thread to anoda thread whch is wat i've observed. Your PPA nd some oda tinz as it pertains to ur posting should be dscussed here so as to kip d room lively. Wishing all of us d vry best in our various place of Primary Assignment. It is well!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
mencade5:
Baby, area dey fine o. When u dey go back and where them post u go?

i was told to come back for my posting on monday. So na then i go know my fate. Redeployment palaver naw.

Martowskin: I love this thread, notin goes fine with out E~fight, u ar all welcum back, martowskin is always around

cheesy
This man go like quarrel pass fight.
How u dey nah?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Meanwhile, I was opportuned to meet two nairalanders while in camp... One happens to be in my platoon *1st platoon*, d oda hpns to be one of those ghost nairalanders *4goten her name* buh it was rily nice meeting these two peeps, even though i neva enjoyd a thing abt camp aside frm my eva bubbling rum.
Wel, at d end of it all i relocated frm Kebbi to Lagos, done wit ma reg nd i'v gotten a letter of request frm where i wanna serve, but d pple at d NYSC sec just kip posting us buh i knw by tues everytin wl be resolved. Shout out to my rummies bak in Dakingari, Kebbi state; Henry, Josh, Shams, Big Sam, Uncle Phils, Ogar, Governor, Gbaja nd Abdul. Miss u guys a whole lot.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Hellooo!!

relax,if u read my post well,u wud hv seen my "lmao" n "lol"...ders no basis for ho ho temper!
Mencade equally misread my post n made a big deal out of it!
Nobody is here to quarel.i respect evryones post i see here n i wud never tell someone his or her post is "awkward"...dats a rude remark!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Corper Wee o!!!
How ar we doing? I have my April to myself and am enjoying it with sleep and books cos i knw itz work all the way in may. Still scouting for apartment in abeokuta (and also considring stayng wit Nccf).For as many that ar stil goin abt redeployment,PPA and all how are u guys financing? Cos me am broke and expectng the month to end o,God wld see u guys tru tho. I send my sincere regards to evryone eh.....ciao
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Neroski:

relax,if u read my post well,u wud hv seen my "lmao" n "lol"...ders no basis for ho ho temper!
Mencade equally misread my post n made a big deal out of it!
Nobody is here to quarel.i respect evryones post i see here n i wud never tell someone his or her post is "awkward"...dats a rude remark!

Well, now that i know u werent all out to attack me...we're good cheesy... My apologies.
And i didnt make d 'awkward' remark.. Friends?

@Yokiti and evryone thanks for calling us out and bringing us back to d thread. Once again, make una no vex.
Yokiti learn hausa well make u come teach me abeg o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmywitty(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
EmmyDe25: Meanwhile, I was opportuned to meet two nairalanders while in camp... One happens to be in my platoon *1st platoon*, d oda hpns to be one of those ghost nairalanders *4goten her name* buh it was rily nice meeting these two peeps, even though i neva enjoyd a thing abt camp aside frm my eva bubbling rum.
Wel, at d end of it all i relocated frm Kebbi to Lagos, done wit ma reg nd i'v gotten a letter of request frm where i wanna serve, but d pple at d NYSC sec just kip posting us buh i knw by tues everytin wl be resolved. Shout out to my rummies bak in Dakingari, Kebbi state; Henry, Josh, Shams, Big Sam, Uncle Phils, Ogar, Governor, Gbaja nd Abdul. Miss u guys a whole lot.

Just finished registration at Surulere today and went to UBA to open the a/c (mttchew, I hate UBA). Really, the antics of those people at the Secretariat has supertired me. Wrote my name in the Book of Life today. With the way it has been rough-handled, it looked more like a book of .....(well, lets not even mention it). Say, must I have a request letter from where I wanna serve? Or will just giving them the name alone be enough?

Thank God I came early today. Mehn, did I suffer on monday? You need to have seen the battle royale between pregnant ladies, mothering ladies, Iya Apatis and Opelenges at the call-up submission point. Was as deflated as a burst balloon by the time I left. Thank God today na different story.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
angelajuni: For as many that ar stil goin abt redeployment,PPA and all how are u guys financing?

Allowee don finish tey tey ooo..
I don dey spend my savings sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.