Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (339322 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=Emmywitty]

Just finished registration at Surulere today and went to UBA to open the a/c (mttchew, I hate UBA). Really, the antics of those people at the Secretariat has supertired me. Wrote my name in the Book of Life today. With the way it has been rough-handled, it looked more like a book of .....(well, lets not even mention it). Say, must I have a request letter from where I wanna serve? Or will just giving them the name alone be enough?

I beg your pardon if I may ask,did they restrict you to local government ministries and schools looking at the new posting policy or they told u to get from anywhere?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
firstly, @Neroski, am sorry 4 mistargeting ur post and calling it akward, dnt be offended. Okay? I still love you with the love of the NYSC. Lols
@Shugamania(f), your allawie don finish? Haba, wetin u take am do na? Well, come make i give u N9,000 frm my own. Hahaha
@emmy, well done u hear. I wish u all d best in ur new ppa. But for my sake please take good care of those opelenges. They are very portable and mobile with so much activeness. Lols
@angelajuni, tanx 4 ur concern we are all doing fine. But for that financing this N19,800 be like magic money o. Chai
@ yokiti, was up?
@emmy, na boko boys make u leave kebbi?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 2:00am On Apr 12, 2013
yokiti:

I say amen of behalf of everyone of us here. Your conclusion about the school being International got me laughing. Never mind, contribute your own quota to the development of humanity.
The batch B thread is on page 93 as I speak and I believe in no time, they will overtake us. Where are Mencade, Dmalam, Uchesis, Outrage, Seyixyz, Shugamania, Bigdreams, sexy ify password, the emmanuels and all their deriavatives, my cheer leader sandylurv, Firstlady Ellylace, angelanjuni, Ik121, Jonath0012, "the naturally ahead of you Abusites apostes" the metabolites ably led by lexy4me, my Niger corper Oc cool and the redeployed Colonel, the granites whose course is ably championed by my portuguese Friend Ehizarion and Ignis when you need them most?
Not forgeting my calabar peeps Moneybag (dont concentrate all your energy on Oga Mazi Omenuko NYSC:PPA thread as we need a little part of it here on this thread), Martowskin, rexibity Uniquexty (hope you get your heart desired posting come July when you shall be mobilized), Autumn flower, Nikky_fuja (hope you can renew your drama with my brother; Outrage again) Nitane, Kosebinu, Juwonsmile, Tope emirate, Fourcade and host of others who are just too numeorus to mention (pardon me if you fall among the wisemen and women group). My honourary corper; moderator Odunnu, the everly conscious moderators Ogeche77 and Crazyman.
May we all have a glorious, rewarding and destiny fulfilling service year. With love from me in Kotangora, Niger the power state.
I love ur post bro, alwayz mature..

@mencade5, after some of us got their ppa, the zeal to continue service year dropped drastically... and moreover, yu won't here from some peeps again throughout this service year cos some ppa are vewy remote.. Count ur blessings cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2013
@Fourcade
Guy, i've not seen my principal( cos he's busy with his students writing SSCE- the school registered under anoda school), but i was attended to by the Vice. She told me there are 3 regular teachers (herself, the principal + one teacher), the rest na previous batch corpers , making it a total of 8 personnels. The total number of pupils are estimated at 50, 15 for each set, The school academic building is made up of 2 standard rooms with primary school sits smiley
I'm to teach chemistry to senior class and maths to junior class... i'll update more later...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 2:12am On Apr 12, 2013
OC cool: My pple, how una dey? Long tym no see. Its really been a while since I last commented. Am jst using my 1wk plus break to write my notes i will use 2 lecture at my ppa (Sch of midwifery (Niger state college of nursing sciences, Minna). Mehn, it has nt been an easy task
Fine boy+ School of midwifery lipsrsealed wink Hope yu won't be a specimen to ur students. How yu deh by right marker? cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 2:25am On Apr 12, 2013
@Emmywitty (LOR= letter of request)
it's not a must to have one b4 going to secretariat for registration. they might ask yu if yu have a place in mind(that's if they've ran out of PPAs, that's when yu produce ur LOR. Yu also need a LOR if yu have som place yu wanna serve in mind.

In umuahia, they disregarded most LORs( i had a big school i wanted) except yu hav long legs. The married women were giving good ppas especially if ur request letter is from the vicinity ur husband resides. I don't know how it's done in other states.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 12, 2013
alawee finish fr camp o, d #100 card wey i dey use nw sef na Onyiip wey dey serve fr Benue send am....thnk God fr Nland.

Kudos to ol d guyz dt made such a giant step @ recallng us bk to dis thread...Martowskin, Yokiti etc una try....

My darlin white angel tynupsy (TG tuface don marry) & my main guy mencade i hail una.

My pple nikky, reeT( u don redeploy?), nitane, seyixz, uchesis, kheart(i no cm c u fr camp), chrisjane/infeanyi( wen be d weddn), outrage & top emirate i greet una

WASCOSAMBE, fourcade ,nerosky ,xbabe, Ehiz, engjoe, x3n and a hst of oda wnderful pple i throway salute..

Weldone oga @ d t*op (Ogbeche)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by donmudia: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2013
No one abadone d thread, d fact is d̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ most are busy mostly d redeploy for example myself Itravelled home from akure yesterday nd am on my way back . D stress no b beans
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2013
MATOWSKIN ,YOKITI,DMALAM, NIKKYFUJ, UCHESIS, ETC i forgot my password oooo. sorry sha. edo camp is d dirtiest camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2013
dmalam: alawee finish fr camp o, d #100 card wey i dey use nw sef na Onyiip wey dey serve fr Benue send am....thnk God fr Nland.

Kudos to ol d guyz dt made such a giant step @ recallng us bk to dis thread...Martowskin, Yokiti etc una try....

My darlin white angel tynupsy (TG tuface don marry) & my main guy mencade i hail una.

My pple nikky, reeT( u don redeploy?), nitane, seyixz, uchesis, kheart(i no cm c u fr camp), chrisjane/infeanyi( wen be d weddn), outrage & top emirate i greet una

WASCOSAMBE, fourcade ,nerosky ,xbabe, Ehiz, engjoe, x3n and a hst of oda wnderful pple i throway salute..

HIIIIII
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2013
my ppa is uzebba grammar sch in a small town . 0WAN ,edo. well,its 600 naira to benin city. thers light,water,cheap foodstuffs.good restaurants,newly tarred roads,d lodge is in d sch compound. the sch pays 2k monthly. oshiomole promised to pay we posted to govt schs 10,000 each [on d 26th of march in okada camp] so m hopn,that is effectiv. and d bank is far .#600 to n fro i guess. no atm machine around us.so na to dey cari money up n down
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2013
We ar moving, dats great, @nitane u ar welcum ma, its obvious d dust in edo camp covered ur brain and make u forget ur psswd ....na joke I dey o. @mencade na to like quarel safe pass na, I no get power for fight. Morning to u all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2013
mencade5: @Shugamania(f), your allawie don finish? Haba, wetin u take am do na? Well, come make i give u N9,000 frm my own. Hahaha

Na transport to n fro nah.. The whole process just dey drag and na my pocket dey feel am.
Lol..i go happy oo.. send d money sharp sharp.. But u try wey ur allowee never finish o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Na transport to n fro nah.. The whole process just dey drag and na my pocket dey feel am.
Lol..i go happy oo.. send d money sharp sharp.. But u try wey ur allowee never finish o.
Baby sugar shugamania, my pepper still rest becos of say i no redeploy. And it is just 1500 to travel 4rm my house to my state of primary assignment (na so if i fit call am o, hahaha). Okay, send me ur account number make i send am 4 u.
@dmalam, hw fa? U 4get us or na ur new p.p.a. Babies dey prevent u to access our page? Well, God dey.
@martowski, no be quarrel o. Me na gentle na. Abeg, make u gist me how camp life be na.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2013
Martowskin: We ar moving, dats great, @nitane u ar welcum ma, its obvious d dust in edo camp covered ur brain and make u forget ur psswd ....na joke I dey o. @mencade na to like quarel safe pass na, I no get power for fight. Morning to u all
MUFU, NO DUST IN EDO CAMP
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2013
nitane25: MUFU, NO DUST IN EDO CAMP
am sorry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2013
Martowskin: am sorry
Martow, u just insulted nitane my heartrob. Its nice u hav apologised to her. Nitane, please i am also apologizing on martowski's behave. **cuddles her, caresses her and plant sweet kisses on her cheek**
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2013
Emmywitty:

Just finished registration at Surulere today and went to UBA to open the a/c (mttchew, I hate UBA). Really, the antics of those people at the Secretariat has supertired me. Wrote my name in the Book of Life today. With the way it has been rough-handled, it looked more like a book of .....(well, lets not even mention it). Say, must I have a request letter from where I wanna serve? Or will just giving them the name alone be enough?

Thank God I came early today. Mehn, did I suffer on monday? You need to have seen the battle royale between pregnant ladies, mothering ladies, Iya Apatis and Opelenges at the call-up submission point. Was as deflated as a burst balloon by the time I left. Thank God today na different story.
Lol... U gast submit a letter of request o. Unles u wanna get posted to a place u wudnt lyk. Was around ydy too.. Came to get my postin letter buh was told to cum bk on tues. We must have stumbled on each oda during d course of our reg.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2013
mencade5:
@dmalam, hw fa? U 4get us or na ur new p.p.a. Babies dey prevent u to access our page? Well, God dey..
oga mencade hw nw..no babe fit prevent me my access o...my hrt dey connectd to onyiip nw, bt no tell tynupsy o..

hw ur ends nw, any latest frm ur side?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2013
mencade5: firstly, @Neroski, am sorry 4 mistargeting ur post and calling it akward, dnt be offended. Okay? I still love you with the love of the NYSC. Lols
@Shugamania(f), your allawie don finish? Haba, wetin u take am do na? Well, come make i give u N9,000 frm my own. Hahaha
@emmy, well done u hear. I wish u all d best in ur new ppa. But for my sake please take good care of those opelenges. They are very portable and mobile with so much activeness. Lols
@angelajuni, tanx 4 ur concern we are all doing fine. But for that financing this N19,800 be like magic money o. Chai
@ yokiti, was up?
@emmy, na boko boys make u leave kebbi?
Oboi no be small thing o. Me wey dey tink sey na A.B.U go be d wrngest thing to have eva hpnd to me. As per, on a social level, Kebbi na lyk Timbuktu... D sun dia don even suck my blood dry. Bin on drugs since i came back. No be smal mkt i go buy myself for Kebbi o. D place WRONG!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Oboi no be small thing o. Me wey dey tink sey na A.B.U go be d wrngest thing to have eva hpnd to me. As per, on a social level, Kebbi na lyk Timbuktu... D sun dia don even suck my blood dry. Bin on drugs since i came back. No be smal mkt i go buy myself for Kebbi o. D place WRONG!
I hear say person urine go turn yellow once u arrive thr....is it true, emmy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
Malam. How far? Where them carry you go for KD?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
dmalam: alawee finish fr camp o, d #100 card wey i dey use nw sef na Onyiip wey dey serve fr Benue send am....thnk God fr Nland.

I they halla o!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
outrage: Malam. How far? Where them carry you go for KD?
....dt my runz to my wrk plc no wrk, i dey vex nw sef..

nysc no try fr me, U nko whr u dey?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by engrjoe(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2013

Dats my realest....always on point whn it comes 2 proper salutation
As 4 me ehnnn...hvnt gotten PPA yet.. Was rejected @ Fidel poly Gboko because I arrived late after one mech engr corper so he was taken...d only problem was it took den til friday to reject me @ 1pm looked 4 oda places bt couldn't get...I gat travel leave dem jare...stil home trying 2 see if I can redeploy frm benin in Edo state to Delta state dat place far + say I get things 2 check on once in a while @ home...those dat redeployed 2 Delta, is any1 here Plssss
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
dmalam:
i dey fr gwamna awan general hspital kakuri, kd south....dt my runz to my wrk plc no wrk, i dey vex nw sef..

nysc no try fr me, U nko whr u dey?
No mind that nysc people! Me seff e no work. I just decide to find one second sko close to my crib here at k.mash.
I never even go the sko seff, til monday befoe I go there.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
yokiti:

I say amen of behalf of everyone of us here. Your conclusion about the school being International got me laughing. Never mind, contribute your own quota to the development of humanity.
The batch B thread is on page 93 as I speak and I believe in no time, they will overtake us. Where are Mencade, Dmalam, Uchesis, Outrage, Seyixyz, Shugamania, Bigdreams, sexy ify password, the emmanuels and all their deriavatives, my cheer leader sandylurv, Firstlady Ellylace, angelanjuni, Ik121, Jonath0012, "the naturally ahead of you Abusites apostes" the metabolites ably led by lexy4me, my Niger corper Oc cool and the redeployed Colonel, the granites whose course is ably championed by my portuguese Friend Ehizarion and Ignis when you need them most?
Not forgeting my calabar peeps Moneybag (dont concentrate all your energy on Oga Mazi Omenuko NYSC:PPA thread as we need a little part of it here on this thread), Martowskin, rexibity Uniquexty (hope you get your heart desired posting come July when you shall be mobilized), Autumn flower, Nikky_fuja (hope you can renew your drama with my brother; Outrage again) Nitane, Kosebinu, Juwonsmile, Tope emirate, Fourcade and host of others who are just too numeorus to mention (pardon me if you fall among the wisemen and women group). My honourary corper; moderator Odunnu, the everly conscious moderators Ogeche77 and Crazyman.
May we all have a glorious, rewarding and destiny fulfilling service year. With love from me in Kotangora, Niger the power state.
My brother from another mother! Na registration things o! That's why, someone is so bussy trying to get a place for PPA. I actually got mine since monday,but it wasn't where I wanted even with my request letter. I don try my hardest to change it there but it doesn't want to work so I just decided to change it to another school close to my house. Hopfully its for the best.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Na wa for this my PPA oo.The first time i went there,i was asked what subjects can i teach,i said either Govt or Econs.They now asked if i can take Social studies for junior secondary and Econs for senior secondary,i said ok.
I come waka go there today now,them begin say i go take Econs,Govt n social studies only me Dem wan kill me o and i never even start sef,the Lord is my strength!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Neroski: Na wa for this my PPA oo.The first time i went there,i was asked what subjects can i teach,i said either Govt or Econs.They now asked if i can take Social studies for junior secondary and Econs for senior secondary,i said ok.
I come waka go there today now,them begin say i go take Econs,Govt n social studies only me Dem wan kill me o and i never even start sef,the Lord is my strength!
shey sch don resume ni, abi wetin u find go ota today?
Ooo, I get u are so eager to start work, no worry.. 22nd is just around d corner
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nkirupass(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Crossriver corpers I got his from NACC Obudu on facebook:

Nacc Obudu
NACC!! DZ Z FOR D SERVING CORPA.. DIA'L BE A HEAD COUNT IN CROS RIVER STARTING FROM MONDAY NXT WEEK. D TRUTH Z DAT WE DNT KNOW WHEN Z IT'L IN OBUDU. BEWARE N GUD LUCK...RMAIN BLESED
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gergemam: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
I Hail all the Corps memeber in da House... Na wa for this PPA level. Well as for me, Don't have a PPA yet but hope to get one sha. May GOD help us all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
mencade5:
Baby sugar shugamania, my pepper still rest becos of say i no redeploy. And it is just 1500 to travel 4rm my house to my state of primary assignment (na so if i fit call am o, hahaha). Okay, send me ur account number make i send am 4 u.

Oya nahh..
Mencade International Bank of africa.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.