Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (339363 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmywitty(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=shodexy][/quote]

The official line is that we were to select from public entities. But I think you could serve in a private school if you get a request letter from them first. In any case, one of my coursemates who was deployed to Lagos was posted to a missionary school in Surulere. Mission schools aren't public entities now, are they?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmywitty(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
mencade5: firstly, @Neroski, am sorry 4 mistargeting ur post and calling it akward, dnt be offended. Okay? I still love you with the love of the NYSC. Lols
@Shugamania(f), your allawie don finish? Haba, wetin u take am do na? Well, come make i give u N9,000 frm my own. Hahaha
@emmy, well done u hear. I wish u all d best in ur new ppa. But for my sake please take good care of those opelenges. They are very portable and mobile with so much activeness. Lols
@angelajuni, tanx 4 ur concern we are all doing fine. But for that financing this N19,800 be like magic money o. Chai
@ yokiti, was up?
@emmy, na boko boys make u leave kebbi?

LOL. Shift o. I will only care about their being mobile if they also come with mobilemoney. I certainly aren't interested in 'activating' their activeness either. Hehe.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by manny4u(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
good evening my Batch 13A family. It going to be an interesting service year i was posted to a local govt devt area in one of d best towns in ebonyi state. And my PPA z jst a stone throw 4rm d federal polythenic. And it is said dt 'thou shall neva be thirsty' as dr are enuf palm wine arund to water my wet throat winkgood evening my Batch 13A family. It going to be an interesting service year i was posted to a local govt devt area in one of d best towns in ebonyi state. And my PPA z jst a stone throw 4rm d federal polythenic. And it is said dt 'thou shall neva be thirsty' as dr are enuf palm wine arund to water my wet throat
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmafrancis: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please batch A 2013 . Help intercede for the unpaid state allowance of batch A 2012 for corp members that were posted to primary school there in Delta state. The Delta state government didn't pay us even 1naira. Help! Na use and dump dem do us. For one full year
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yokiti my man, re u still dey kontagora?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
OC cool: Yokiti my man, re u still dey kontagora?

Kotangora runs will be next week o; though i am supposed to be there before monday because that is day Geography exams is slated by WAEC. Am Still enjoying the weather in south western Nigeria. I saw your handi- work on the regalia Oba of Benin worn when the Queen of England came visiting . How is the family house overthere?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: shey sch don resume ni, abi wetin u find go ota today?
Ooo, I get u are so eager to start work, no worry.. 22nd is just around d corner

noooo,teacher work no dey hungry me work oo.i went to check out the accomodation the school provided,because i didnt see it the first time.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ogbeche77. I dnt think this PM thing is working cos have PMed u more than 3 times bt no response. Ar u ignoring it or wat?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
outrage:
My brother from another mother! Na registration things o! That's why, someone is so bussy trying to get a place for PPA. I actually got mine since monday,but it wasn't where I wanted even with my request letter. I don try my hardest to change it there but it doesn't want to work so I just decided to change it to another school close to my house. Hopfully its for the best.

@ my own Brother Outrage; Nice to hear from you once again. So, You have redeployed from Taraba state not minding the political statement of the acting governor as regarding the increment of your Alawee. Wishing you the very best this service year can offer. By the way, how is my barrister and hajia Nikky_Fuja doing?.
@ Mencade, all will be well o. You are lucky that your alawee still remains o.. Me don spend mine with even spent close to twice of it from my pocket. Thanks for the input on this thread. Shugamania is still waiting for alert o.
@ shugamania, hope sanusi will not sanction you as regards that bank details? Mencade, outrage and dmalam can as well help us out in Hausa language. On your posting, our able oga at the top; Ogbeche should be of help.
@ Dmalam, You are a special breed and gift to this our thread. Thanks for being here in the family house.
@ martowski, hope you are enjoying yourself overthere.
@ Colonel, ke kwanu nwanne nwoke? Odikwa too serious o

@ Nitane, enjoy yourself in the heartbeat fo the nation, my special regards to the comrade governor. enjoy the best low cost of living in you place of PPA. I will advice you to start transfering money with MTN network but you go fear failed to deliver as being the status of your transaction.
@ all my ogas and ogaresses at the topmost top, good to have you back in the house. Inna gejiya (please pardon my spelling)? All things shall work perfectly for our own good. Remember that we race against time, please, let us contribute our own quota to the development of humanity when the time is still there as an asset for us.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
yokiti:

@ Mencade, all will be well o. You are lucky that your alawee still remains o.. Me don spend mine with even spent close to twice of it from my pocket. Thanks for the input on this thread. Shugamania is still waiting for alert o.
@ shugamania, hope sanusi will not sanction you as regards that bank details? Mencade, outrage and dmalam can as well help us out in Hausa language. On your posting, our able oga at the top; Ogbeche should be of help.

cheesy
Sannu mallam yokiti, yaya aiki?
Even sanusi knows that bank belongs to his oga at d top, It's unsanctionable. cool
Abi, help me remind mencade to forward it fast oo.
As regards the posting, i don tire for their wahala jare. A friend of mine evn told me they didnt grant d request on her LOR, so i've stopped bothering. Anywhere they post me, i dey go.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
@yokiti
Omo I run from there o! Not even looking back. Thank God we are safe back home. We pray to the Almighty to keep us all safe. I haven't heard from her o! I hope she's doing well though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
nkirupass: Crossriver corpers I got his from NACC Obudu on facebook:

Nacc Obudu
NACC!! DZ Z FOR D SERVING CORPA.. DIA'L BE A HEAD COUNT IN CROS RIVER STARTING FROM MONDAY NXT WEEK. D TRUTH Z DAT WE DNT KNOW WHEN Z IT'L IN OBUDU. BEWARE N GUD LUCK...RMAIN BLESED
Am cross river corps member, but I can't resume nextweek. Am planning of coming back upper week if not next month. BTW, why is the head count only in cross river state?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ shugamania, yo waa! The good Lord will favour you with good posting.
@ Outrage, so you decided to serve only motherland and not your fatherland abi? I havent heard from her too; i don know if nitane has her digits. though She applied for redeployment, but i dont know how successful it was. Where is Tope emirate to brief us on Nikky_fuja's whereabout? They were in Bayelsa together.
@ Ignis my granite, aba die o? Enjoy your stay in cross river. Please dont be caught unawares as regards the headcount. Shalom!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
^^
Amen!
Thank u, good sir.

Or should i say... mugode mallam

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
log1: @ogbeche77. I dnt think this PM thing is working cos have PMed u more than 3 times bt no response. Ar u ignoring it or wat?
I didn't get any PM ooo, u can resend again or better still ask the question here if the PM ish still persist
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
I too jealous this house, coming back together after camping, that's awesome, same can't be said of our batch, every member deserted immediately after getting call up letter.
Una too much

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gergemam: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ Yokiti una to dey do Politics for this house..... Na so so Lasuites na him u dey always hail.... Well i comment my reserve
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
dmalam:
I hear say person urine go turn yellow once u arrive thr....is it true, emmy
Na only those wey don enter dat place go fit explain o. Person urine go dey lyk sey u put lipton tea 4 insyd hot water. Nd at least u go dey drink reach ten satchet of pure water everyday. I sick ehn! Dint even attend up to six parades.. Plus, i no see a single bird dey fly around 4 camp tru out my stay there. Dat place just get as e be.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Emmywitty:

The official line is that we were to select from public entities. But I think you could serve in a private school if you get a request letter from them first. In any case, one of my coursemates who was deployed to Lagos was posted to a missionary school in Surulere. Mission schools aren't public entities now, are they?
They are bin run by d govt to some certain degree. Dat is why there was a general debate at a particular point in time abt returning d missionary skuls to their original owners.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Na only those wey don enter dat place go fit explain o. Person urine go dey lyk sey u put lipton tea 4 insyd hot water. Nd at least u go dey drink reach ten satchet of pure water everyday. I sick ehn! Dint even attend up to six parades.. Plus, i no see a single bird dey fly around 4 camp tru out my stay there. Dat place just get as e be.
Your own good sef. Kano was hell on earth. Wetin come make am worse, most of the ladies redeployed leave men behind o. In my ppa, they posted 17 of us there. 17 boys no single gal. As if we are all gays. D tin want turn me to pastor now o, but i have plan B. 1hour drive 4rm my ppa is a federal college of education. NYSC no go dull me at all.
@ shugamania, u neva receive alert? I don send money since o.
@ everybody. Una well done. Please utilize ur ppa wella. *winks*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: I too jealous this house, coming back together after camping, that's awesome, same can't be said of our batch, every member deserted immediately after getting call up letter.
Una too much
Ogbeche tank u too o. But na God hand work sha.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nkirupass(f): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
ignis:
Am cross river corps member, but I can't resume nextweek. Am planning of coming back upper week if not next month. BTW, why is the head count only in cross river state?
i have done my part in spreading the info, so i leave you to your discretion. i dont know why e dey shack dem. you can call your LI. i no wan make dem chop my state alawee.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by EmmyDe25(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
mencade5:
Your own good sef. Kano was hell on earth. Wetin come make am worse, most of the ladies redeployed leave men behind o. In my ppa, they posted 17 of us there. 17 boys no single gal. As if we are all gays. D tin want turn me to pastor now o, but i have plan B. 1hour drive 4rm my ppa is a federal college of education. NYSC no go dull me at all.
@ shugamania, u neva receive alert? I don send money since o.
@ everybody. Una well done. Please utilize ur ppa wella. *winks*
Kebbi own worse o. Out of d 500 female corpers wey dem post cum there. Ova 300 don alrdy marry, 150 no make sense, d remainin 50 wey try don redeploy. I cari my camp photo album rich hse, my last born sey ds pple wey she dey c dia face go old pass popc o! Na laff i just dey laff.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2013
mencade5:
In my ppa, they posted 17 of us there. 17 boys no single gal. As if we are all gays. D tin want turn me to pastor now o, but i have plan B. 1hour drive 4rm my ppa is a federal college of education. NYSC no go dull me at all.
u sharp die like razor blade....

dos college gurls na dem alhajis n ppl wey hold cash dem dey folo o......

sha, u na galant man, i c as u dey distribute moni, send sm to NIKKY abeg, e b lk say she no get moni fr browsin o, eyah!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 5:27am On Apr 13, 2013
Any Yobe Corper in the house?

Greetings to everyone.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2013
yokiti:
@ martowski, hope you are enjoying yourself overthere.
man am doing gOod, still in warri sha, gathering materials for my lesson note, learning how to make lesson note and trying to render som help to d prospective 2013 batch B kopa's, somtin wonderful happened yesterday, a lady from d house spotted it out dat yesterday was my birthday, my guy even me don forget, I think am loving dat house. Mehn I started seein HBDY wishes from different post in d thread, is obvious am now havin 2 family,batch A and B 2013 cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: I too jealous this house, coming back together after camping, that's awesome, same can't be said of our batch, every member deserted immediately after getting call up letter.
Una too much
thanks my oga, but u and I knw d house will still die off like d odas, av been try to device a means of stopping d early death but notin meaninful yet, dnt knw if you've tot abt dat.....thanks my master
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by colonel20: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2013
^^^ HBD bro (abi d bday don pass) *cake*. As a bday present, we'll take this thread to page 300+. Morning House, how were ur 9ts? I'm Still shuttling S.Eastern states.. will go back to abia next week. Hav a lovely weekend.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by engrjoe(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Martowskin: man am doing gOod, still in warri sha, gathering materials for my lesson note, learning how to make lesson note and trying to render som help to d prospective 2013 batch B kopa's, somtin wonderful happened yesterday, a lady from d house spotted it out dat yesterday was my birthday, my guy even me don forget, I think am loving dat house. Mehn I started seein HBDY wishes from different post in d thread, is obvious am now havin 2 family,batch A and B 2013 cheesy

U're Delta state corp member...am trying 2 redeploy 2 dat side ooo. Do u knw any1 who hv redeployed already to Delta?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2013
dmalam:
u sharp die like razor blade....

dos college gurls na dem alhajis n ppl wey hold cash dem dey folo o......

sha, u na galant man, i c as u dey distribute moni, send sm to NIKKY abeg, e b lk say she no get moni fr browsin o, eyah!!!
hahaha,Nikky ta boye pa.O she don gt 1 Alhaji 4 ha PPA...
Dmalam ka samu wata Dmalama o Dhajia...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Esji80:
hahaha,Nikky ta boye pa.O she don gt 1 Alhaji 4 ha PPA...
Dmalam ka samu wata Dmalama o Dhajia...
hahahaha,i fr hamma nw Esji, dos hajiyas sabi gv guyz moni o...i no wan bcm mijin hajiya sha..
ya kake ne?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2013
dmalam:
hahahaha,i fr hamma nw Esji, dos hajiyas sabi gv guyz moni o...i no wan bcm mijin hajiya sha..
ya kake ne?
Lafia kalau wlh.U'll av gtn 1 hajia in kd camp...2 replace d mssng dhajia Nikky...

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.