Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Hidden Truth About Apple Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Truth About Apple Phone (2020 Views)

Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) / 7 Things Steve Jobs Would Have Hated About Apple Today / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Luckysoul(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
Have u ever imagine, why the apple, on the apple phone has some part of it cut?. In d begining God created heaven and earth. he created adam. And God instructed adam to eat all the fruit in the garden except one. The tree of good and evil . And after God saw that adam was lonely he gave him Eve. To cut the long story short. Eve was tempted by the serpent she ate the fruit and gave some to her husband. Immediately Eve bite the apple. That was when sin entered the world. That is where this apple company got this half apple symbol. This half apple signifies SIN. Phone of end time. What you don't know is greater than you. Be warn!!!
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by chucky234(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Poverty no good ooo,you no get money to buy iPhone no be to find somewhere sidon dey look we wey get iPhone.
Beme son joor

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
chucky234: Poverty no good ooo,you no get money to buy iPhone no be to find somewhere sidon dey look we wey get iPhone.
Beme son joor
hahahaha!! but come to think of it,the op might be richer than you..jusy saying#
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Kslib(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2012
[b]@op,your analysis makes sense,but you know many folks here dont believe in religion and might take you to be a madman.. Secondly,many people here believe they are too intelligent to listen to others opinion on matters,so dont be surprised if you recieve more insults than this..
Personally,i have sat down and reasoned the mystery behind that apple logo and made my conclusions which i dont intend to spew out,i will rather keep it to myself cos i no get time for arguement and unnecessary insults....
A company logo might just look small,but it also tells you something about the firm,that's if you care to listen... Have you ever asked yourself "Why the apple logo is not complete"?
There are many deep reasons why they chose that particular 'symbol'.. One of the small reason is that "When you use an apple product,there is no going back because your eyes will be opened that other products are just rubbish"(you have eaten from the apple,and your eyes are now opened)"? If you look well,you will see that APPLE are still the worlds number one and they dont plan on going down...
[/b]
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Callotti: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
That half-eaten apple is making billions. . . .
I'd rather give my money to Apple than to some 'prophet' of God to keep stealing from the most gullible in the world. kiss
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Wow do you have prove that the fruit eve ate was apple? Ok let's assure it was apple and do some analysis....I remember the tree they got the fruit from is called the tree of life right? So go through this verse from Genesis

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. (Genesis 3:22-24 KJV)

Read the bolded text again and again it says if man eats from that tree again he will live forever right? Okay agreed....I believe we all must have eaten apple yet no one is able to live forever grin

Conclusion: Apple wasn't the fruit they ate cos if it was I guess we should all be able to live forever
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Olodo. . . Who told you it was apple they ate?
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Luckysoul(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
listen good people believe that apple was the fruit Eve ate. you see what you believe would influence you. The world believe that it was apple. No fruit was mentioned excepted. Or was it mango, coconut, guava. nobody knows. but the world says is apple. because it is generally accepted. call a kid and ask the same question he\she would tell you that is apple. why?. because that is the information the world carry. So this satanic company knowing all these decided to use apple. being what the world believe
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Kslib(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
You guys are just confusing the whole thing.. If you are smart enough to figure out that adam and eve never really ate the apple,you should have also known that the word "apple",represents what opened their eyes,and not really the fruit..
The company also used that same symbol to represent the uniqueness of their brand.. Like i said earlier,they have reasons for choosing that logo,but one of the reasons i think, is to use that adam and eve theory to proove that their products[apple],will open your eyes to see the difference btw apple and others...
I hope you guys now understand my statement...
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by DidiLove1: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lucky soul: listen good people believe that apple was the fruit Eve ate. you see what you believe would influence you. The world believe that it was apple. No fruit was mentioned excepted. Or was it mango, coconut, guava. nobody knows. but the world says is apple. because it is generally accepted. call a kid and ask the same question he\she would tell you that is apple. why?. because that is the information the world carry. So this satanic company knowing all these decided to use apple. being what the world believe

Can you please take a minute out and listen to yourself. No where in the Bible is it mentioned that the fruit Adam and Eve ate was an APPLE, yet you come here and say it's the believe of the world and it's generally accepted!! Are you of God or of the world?
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by Kasiye: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Lucky soul: listen good people believe that apple was the fruit Eve ate. you see what you believe would influence you. The world believe that it was apple. No fruit was mentioned excepted. Or was it mango, coconut, guava. nobody knows. but the world says is apple. because it is generally accepted. call a kid and ask the same question he\she would tell you that is apple. why?. because that is the information the world carry. So this satanic company knowing all these decided to use apple. being what the world believe

the good people of the world also say 'an apple a day keeps the doc away'
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by amblors(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2012
Lucky soul: Have u ever imagine, why the apple, on the apple phone has some part of it cut?. In d begining God created heaven and earth. he created adam. And God instructed adam to eat all the fruit in the garden except one. The tree of good and evil . And after God saw that adam was lonely he gave him Eve. To cut the long story short. Eve was tempted by the serpent she ate the fruit and gave some to her husband. Immediately Eve bite the apple. That was when sin entered the world. That is where this apple company got this half apple symbol. This half apple signifies SIN. Phone of end time. What you don't know is greater than you. Be warn!!!

Haha, the Conspiracy theorists are here, u gave me a laff tho, thanks
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by femi4: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Apple ko, pineapple ni
Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by walescon(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
*O_O* follow Fk501 on Fb or search farhank501 on YouTube

Re: Hidden Truth About Apple Phone by RichDad1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
This is a front page material MODs plz. Hmmm, imagine I'm even posting this with an iPhone ? Chei Una no go kill person ooo

(1) (Reply)

Updating Google Playstore / Elephone Has Gone Insane With This Two Set Of Monstrous Phones To Be Released / Which Bank App Should I Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.