Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, (10798 Views)

fayose Rejects Mimiko As PDP Governors’ Forum Chair / ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Against Jonathan’s Sole Candidacy Oct. 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by quiverfull(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2012
@rasputinn...how is Pastor Bakare a false prophet? You know, because he is not in the mould of your "User-friendly" and "Seeker-sensitive" men of God, you call him false. With all the rubbish going on in Nigeria, where are the "true" men of God who should be God's mouthpiece and act as the salt of the earth and the light of the world?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by easyfem(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2012
When GOD say yes wwo can say no... U̶̲̥̅̊ better mind the way you talk to man of GOD.. If all d pastor are like bakare , may b nigeria wud av better by now... Some pastor say if petrol is 1k per litre, GOD U̶̲̥̅̊ to buy it, I wanna ask . Does that makes sense huh ? We've been suffering frm hand of pdp for long time ago now ondo pple wanna vote for their product...if U̶̲̥̅̊ see tinunbu ask him , where is our money.. Acn is d worsiest .. It better you vote for the man that care about pple dan acn and pdp.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by deolubase(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Aderostock: Someone should tell the unserious pastor to mind his business. Oh no,I forgot he's a politician that has not done anything for the community where his church is located. Prophecy my arse!
smiley shocked
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by bigx(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Probably banking on sentiment in Ondo state to correct his long string of previous False Prophesies
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by dnawah(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Campaigne ;DCampaigne
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by CrazyMan(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2012
This man is shameless.

I still wonder why people attend his church.

In 1999, he prophesied that God revealed to him that Obsanjo wouldn't be alive to witness his swearing in...it turned out to be false.

In 2007 he made a statement against Buhari and told Nigerians the he (Buhari) has Nothing good to offer them. And of course, he also claimed that his speech was a revelation from God.

In 2011, we saw the shameless pastor standing behind Buhari and making false claims that his action was the will of God for Nigerians.

Now the big question is...if indeed it was God who gave him (Bakare) the green to get involved in politics, why did he loose?

Why is obasanjo still alive today?

I think its time he gets arrested for this his false claims, and his church turned into an orphanage home.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by rasputinn(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2012
quiverfull: @rasputinn...how is Pastor Bakare a false prophet? You know, because he is not in the mould of your "User-friendly" and "Seeker-sensitive" men of God, you call him false. With all the rubbish going on in Nigeria, where are the "true" men of God who should be God's mouthpiece and act as the salt of the earth and the light of the world?

His flip-flops are one too many.So many of his so-called prophesies have turned out to be false.So how do you describe a fellow who calls himself a prophet and serially reels out prophesies that turn out to be false.In some of his false prophesies,he has been known to shamelessly cavort with persons against whom he had already prophesied and on issues he had prohesied against.
I doubt if the man is truly a christian not to talk of pastor.Thats my opinion anyways
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Agbesky: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2012
Tell Pastor Tunde Bakare that a man cannot serve God and Mammon at the same time...have never seen any of his pass prophecies come to pass...predictions are not the same prophecies...Thank You
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2012
This is not a prophecy.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by rasputinn(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Agbesky: Tell Pastor Tunde Bakare that a man cannot serve God and Mammon at the same time...have never seen any of his pass prophecies come to pass...predictions are not the same prophecies...Thank You

CHIKENA

Told them cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by kennytidistar(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2012
even a blind man knows this no longer a revelation. Tinubu is a joke.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by pwettytemmy(f): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2012
TB joshua predictions will be ø̲̣ΰ† after d elections has already bn won.
@Op, we know dis before cos an incumbent rarely lose, he eida decieves pple in his first tenure or buy his ways into d seats again
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by kuntash: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2012
politician: !

And the yorubas will do what we know how to do best...
Play the intelligentsia game( others may call it deceit and betrayal!!!)

Deciet and Betrayal, ... Intelligentsia game, Hmmmmmmm , just thinking, perhaps you are confirming a perception my some persons...
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by gen2briz(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Humm make i just dey look cool cool
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2012
doctokwus: Of course Mimiko will win;under Jega electoral system(whc evn international observers wrongly commended for being free& fair),an incumbent dare not lose& d method to win is quite simple but expensive:no need 2 steal ballot boxes,just buy d votes of legitimate voters by making sure ur agents watch dem thumbprint on ur candidates slot,den in ur opponents strongholds intimidate many voters not to come out to vote;dis way d election does not violate any rule

U ar a compound complicatd tuuu. Was Demeji Bankole nt an incumbent?, was Iyabo Obj nt an incumbent?, was Alao Akala nt an incumbent? Thats one thng about u dis Tinubu pple, ones u loose an electn, den it is rigged. Y can't u say Oshiomele riggd d electn. I pity pple lik u, because b4 u wl knw wot Tinubu is doin 2 u, it would hav been 2 late. Or u don't knw dat he(Thifnubu) colect monthly commissn frm Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun n Lag. He can't colect frm Edo because our Comrad is wiser dan him. Tel him once again dat Ondo state is nt 4 sale! Mimiko wl beat hell out him!
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by duality(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2012
now the ACN dogs won't agree with him; but if the sermon was about GEJ and his wife, they'll tell us that tunde is the only man of God in 9ja and that if only nigeria had more of him the country will be a better place.

Hypocritical buffoons
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by dipo4(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Even the blind can tell Mimiko will win. 1 more prophecy to add to his political CV i guess. God help all these stray Pastors IJN.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan: This man is shameless.

I still wonder why people attend his church.

In 1999, he prophesied that God revealed to him that Obsanjo wouldn't be alive to witness his swearing in...it turned out to be false.

In 2007 he made a statement against Buhari and told Nigerians the he (Buhari) has Nothing good to offer them. And of course, he also claimed that his speech was a revelation from God.

In 2011, we saw the shameless pastor standing behind Buhari and making false claims that his action was the will of God for Nigerians.

Now the big question is...if indeed it was God who gave him (Bakare) the green to get involved in politics, why did he loose?

Why is obasanjo still alive today?

I think its time he gets arrested for this his false claims, and his church turned into an orphanage home.
he's totally shmeless,why are there still people in his church,are they hoodwinked that the man is a man of God,my bible told me that heaven and earth may pass away,but none of my word will go without coming to pass,why is his prediction always false,he should learn from TB joshua,he says things that has already happened as prediction...foolish men of God.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by fuke(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2012
quiverfull: The truth is simple. Pastor Bakare is not in the mould of those pastors who are wining and dining with the crooks in power. This in itself affords him the right to speak truth to power. And if anybody will be sincere, this man speaks the truth as he sees it no matter whose ox is goad. When Turai hijacked power in her husband's last days, Jonathan was too scared to do anything, and the National Assembly was going round in circles, this man convened the Save Nigeria Group with other like minded activists and marched the streets of Abuja and Lagos. This forced the NA to declare the "Doctrine of Necessity" whatever that means. And he said it then that he didn't march the streets for Jonathan, but for the truth (in this case our constitution) to prevail. And when the same Jonathan began to tow the path of his corrupt fathers, Bakare went in company of others like Yinka Odumakin to Abuja to warn him. When they were leaving, Jonathan offered them $50,000 USD (Jonathan is yet to deny this), but they summarily refused. And before they arrived in Lagos, the news was leaked to the press. This was when trouble started. The grouse some people have is that he shouldn't have gone into politics, but then how do you effect the changes you want from the outside when those in power are not listening? He simply communicated to Nigerians that he was willing to lead by example...that he wasn't an arm chair critic.
Say whatever you like, Pastor Bakare didn't start today. From the days of IBB, he has been consistent in saying the truth fearlessly...and he has been arrested a number of times. In the days after Jesus died, all His Apostles were arrested at different times. What we should be asking is why is Pastor Bakare the only one being arrested?

How are you sure he has not gone to Akure?

This is hiding under the name of Jesus to do political campaign.

Mimiko better wins or the man will lose all his members.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nonnyz: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2012
Another prophecy from our man of God... Shall this come to a pass? ...hmmm, I guess there is a link between politics and prophecies undecided !
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2012
quiverfull: @rasputinn...how is Pastor Bakare a false prophet? You know, because he is not in the mould of your "User-friendly" and "Seeker-sensitive" men of God, you call him false. With all the rubbish going on in Nigeria, where are the "true" men of God who should be God's mouthpiece and act as the salt of the earth and the light of the world?
shattap,do you think everyone can be fooled like you,ur type worships pastor,instead of God,calling them my papa or mummy..having faith isn't a license for stupidity.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Classicalman(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: All these pastor want to make themselves relevant in every sector of the economy,they've succeeded in fooling their gullible goats,sorry I mean sheep,then they want to fool Nigerians too with fake prediction.they think everybody is daft like their foolish members..gangster Tunde,abeg park well,u can't fool me,stop all this nonsense,face your ministry,and keep your sheep well so that they won't be hijacked by another gangstar pastor.ok
Hahahahaaa...these Yoruba niggas are so funny.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by datola: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2012
quiverfull: The truth is simple. Pastor Bakare is not in the mould of those pastors who are wining and dining with the crooks in power. This in itself affords him the right to speak truth to power. And if anybody will be sincere, this man speaks the truth as he sees it no matter whose ox is goad. When Turai hijacked power in her husband's last days, Jonathan was too scared to do anything, and the National Assembly was going round in circles, this man convened the Save Nigeria Group with other like minded activists and marched the streets of Abuja and Lagos. This forced the NA to declare the "Doctrine of Necessity" whatever that means. And he said it then that he didn't march the streets for Jonathan, but for the truth (in this case our constitution) to prevail. And when the same Jonathan began to tow the path of his corrupt fathers, Bakare went in company of others like Yinka Odumakin to Abuja to warn him. When they were leaving, Jonathan offered them $50,000 USD (Jonathan is yet to deny this), but they summarily refused. And before they arrived in Lagos, the news was leaked to the press. This was when trouble started. The grouse some people have is that he shouldn't have gone into politics, but then how do you effect the changes you want from the outside when those in power are not listening? He simply communicated to Nigerians that he was willing to lead by example...that he wasn't an arm chair critic.
Say whatever you like, Pastor Bakare didn't start today. From the days of IBB, he has been consistent in saying the truth fearlessly...and he has been arrested a number of times. In the days after Jesus died, all His Apostles were arrested at different times. What we should be asking is why is Pastor Bakare the only one being arrested?

Thumps up!

Why are most Nigerians so myopic, abusing Pastor Bakare for fighting corruption. What do they expct him to do, pray for the looters and dine with them and be economical with the truth. Can't people see that this man is neutral, sincere and should be seen as conscience of the nation. He tells anybody off whether politicians, religious leaders, etc for doing wrong. All of us should joint the cause and fight our common enemies otherwise nothing good can happen to this country.

Can you accuse this man of any known corruption other than his fight against the thieving ruling class- political and religious.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Classicalman: Hahahahaaa...these Yoruba niggas are so funny.
you are a fool,what brought the issue of tribalism here?yoruba is far better than that your God forsaken tribe,if I had my way,all ibos would be killed..,cos their existence on earth is a waste of land..idiotic tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by moodswing(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Two people you should never take seriously. Tunde Bakare and Nasir El-Rufai. Two stup1d do googers that never do good.

Tunde Bakare is a crazy bagger.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by doctokwus: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Chrisilo:
U ar a compound complicatd tuuu. Was Demeji Bankole nt an incumbent?, was Iyabo Obj nt an incumbent?, was Alao Akala nt an incumbent? Thats one thng about u dis Tinubu pple, ones u loose an electn, den it is rigged. Y can't u say Oshiomele riggd d electn. I pity pple lik u, because b4 u wl knw wot Tinubu is doin 2 u, it would hav been 2 late. Or u don't knw dat he(Thifnubu) colect monthly commissn frm Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun n Lag. He can't colect frm Edo because our Comrad is wiser dan him. Tel him once again dat Ondo state is nt 4 sale! Mimiko wl beat hell out him!
No nid for all d insult,u wi just gv urself high BP 4 others headache.1st,am not an can suporter,I detest tinubu's methods as much as d nxt decent man,but we are in a terrible society;tinubu saw dat d only way 2 defeat pdp is to outrig& outmuscle dem since dey wudnt allow free/fair elections,wud u blame him.2nd,a land wt no opposition is doomed.3rd,Mimiko wi only win d election in ondo state because he decides 2 play dirtier dan d opposition,left on its own,he wud b outrigged.Nxt time,do air ur own views w/o resulting to insults.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by doctokwus: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2012
Chrisilo:
No nid for all d insult,u wi just gv urself high BP 4 others headache.1st,am not an can suporter,I detest tinubu's methods as much as d nxt decent man,but we are in a terrible society;tinubu saw dat d only way 2 defeat pdp is to outrig& outmuscle dem since dey wudnt allow free/fair elections,wud u blame him.2nd,a land wt no opposition is doomed.3rd,Mimiko wi only win d election in ondo state because he decides 2 play dirtier dan d opposition,left on its own,he wud b outrigged.Nxt time,do air ur own views w/o resulting to insults.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by quiverfull(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2012
@Crazy Man...who told you pastor Bakare prophesied in 1999 the Obj would die before being sworn-in? What he said was " Rejoice not yet o land, or your joy will be temporary, Obasanjo is not your messiah, he is king Agag, the prophetic axe will come upon his head before May 29" And even if you chose to interprete that to mean death to Obj, let's take the issues that arise from this. The book of Jonah has revealed to us that repentance and prayers can change prophecies. Jonah prophesied that Nineveh would be overthrown, but when the people repented, God relented. The Bible records that, from the king to young children, all of them fasted. Even their animals were not given food. God saw their repentance and relented. Nineveh was spared. I know for a fact that after that prophecy in 1999 Obj assembled some of the biggest names from the church to pray for him. That's a story fro another day. And don't forget, this prophecy came when Nigerians were still hopeful, but looking back at Obj's tenure, hasn't pastor Bakare been vindicated?
And for those spreading the lies that pastor Bakare's prophecies never come to pass, tell me just ONE that hasn't, besides the one above that you've totally misunderstood. And because i know that prophecies are like guided missiles, Nineveh was eventually overthrown in the book of Nahum when the people went back to their sins. What legacy has Obasanjo? A man known to have slept with his son's wife.
I understand though, most of the prophets of old too were reviled by the people of their time. Let's wait and see who's right.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by changeagent(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls can anyone help me out, i don't know how to start up a conversation let alone of making headline on Nairaland.pls no abusive word
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by mymadam(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2012
politician: Tunde bakare should stop telling us the obvious!
A prophesy based on your bitterness with ACN (sold their birthright to PDP).
Let's talk better politics jare not compromised prophecy!! Alainironu elenu baje!!

Tinubu is not a saint!!
Infact in a sane society, he should be in jail writing his memoir (looting public funds)!!

And mimiko should have been shot dead a long time ago if akure was 'Sicily' ( serial betrayer and back stabber)

Tinubu' 8 years in lagos was just an average performance amplified by obasanjo refusal to release funds!! He only redeemed himself with a good successor and doggedly warding off PDP from SW!!

When Oga mimiko came back from tribunal, the shout of Iroko, ayefele songs and loud music from A&T hotel nearly made me fail my final papers then!

The expectations were high, the ondo people want development and jobs!!
With the promise of 4000 jobs I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 100days, hopes were high!
Till today, the only Job created is 'employing' iwanyanwu LP chairman as the pro chancellor of the state uni.
He did well on health issues but failed woefully on the expectation of the people!!
All the projects the Agagu-led administration started, including roads, schools, water-were abandoned?
The Oluwa Glass industry, The Ceramics industry in Okelusi was similarly abandoned?
The tomato paste factory at Arigidi in Akokoland for which N400 million has been expended?
Okelusi Cement factory for which this administration has reportedly spent a whopping N5.6 billion but nothing on ground to
show for it?
The failed Owo-Akure , Ondo-Akure ,Arakale road dualisation project?
The multi-million naira Owena Dam project at Owo? The Akure stadium, etc

His defence of Osun state is laughable, with Oil producing area derivation grants, he had more at his disposal!! 550 billion federal allocation is not a small cash!

On the election!!

Like someone said, ACN does not have structure I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ondo state!!
The 'Joker'(permit me) was to lure mimiko to ACN by helping him to fight agagu at the tribunal and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his usual style!! He does the ikoko(fox) move!!

The choice of akeredolu ale was a bitter pill tinubu has to swallow, salami didn't just front for ACN for fun, his boys deserves some spoils of the show too!! And most of the LP and PDP decampees were just looking for platforms to contest!!

MY TAKE!!

It would take a political miracle for ACN to spin this!!

Even though, the yorubas have vowed never to vote for any party with 'P' again! PDP, ANPP, LP,CPP etc

The ondo people wants development, they have looked at the former era and found succor!! That's why PDP still has potency in ondo state!!

Mimiko failed!! And people have compared and contrast with Agagu!!

Its a dilemma for an average voter now, should we vote for ACN and join the yoruba integration party!!
Agbajo owo la fi n so aya!!

At least, life was better with PDP!! Agagu tried too and olusola Oke is a good son of the soil!!
Osa bi o le gbemi, se mi bi oti bami!

Or just trust mimiko to deliver on his second tenure!! Afterall we all clamoured for iroko jor!! Gba sibe!!
Esu ti a timo tipe, o dara ju angeli ti a komo lo!

Its going to be a close call between PDP and LP with ACN waiting to prey on any loophole!!

The ondo pple will speak via the ballot!!

And knowing the way we conduct elections in nigeria!! It will likely be a case of.....

PDP--- RIG
LP. ---- RIGGER
ACN --- RIGGEST

Afterall, someone one said '' If you can't win an election, you rig''
If you cannot rig, get somone to rig for you'

Knowing Tinubu( jagaban baba ☺oº°˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚°) for who he is and Oga jona/PDP not really interested!!
We can't rule out a political abracadabra from ACN!!

And the yorubas will do what we know how to do best...
Play the intelligentsia game( others may call it deceit and betrayal!!!)

Boo ri owo mi, Oo ri inu mi!! Demo ni mowa!!

Philosophical indeed! Kindly endeavour to translate the bolded parts into pidgin English for many us to comprehend. But really, are you still in politics? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by luluosas(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2012
Tunde Bakare have the right to say his mind, so long he is a Nigerian. All you haters, continue hating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? / National Assembly Earmarks N6.4bn For Cars / House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.