Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (26012 Views)

Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Nigerians Come For Dino Melaye For Following Toyin Saraki To EFCC Office -photos / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by fortyfeet(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Is this the guy? I think he must be loosing nuts.

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by sharpshap(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom]ABeg make una go settle unaself for where una start am from angry….We no dey interested angry angry[/i taya O! Sheebi conndom don finish for markeet ni? Them no dey even fear veneraal ddisease sef. Mtseeeeeew!quote]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ayorh4you(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Wat is ma phurkin biz wt dat?
Won pe eni sisi inu re'dun oman ara eko, wan so'edi apere ajase, oman ara eko wan so'edi apare ajase o *singing*
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by teniyi(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Its funny, Melaye is my Brother, the question I have is why condemning polygamy and accepting cohabitation? This is very common now. After the first marriage and few children, what do we call it when you go about and lay with women whom you are not married to?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Witi(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2012
So many stories of escapades of yoruba actress with politicians. I can confirm that of Fatia Balogun, Omotola and Bisi Ibidapo Obe with Kogi politicians. Infact one of them was given a million naira for one night stand. I. got to know be cause am close to the circle in Kogi State. Most of them are prostitute am sure Dino have paid her for her services.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2012
That was how Clarion Chukwura Abiola Oduneye was phocking Shina Peters without condoms too. . .and was abandoned after some 'or-ga-zzmic' encounters.
Thank our stars for men like 2-Face Idibia. . . FATHER ABRAHAM OF AFRICA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2012
That 'Super Story' fine bushmeat called Buki Wright and GBENGA DANIEL? cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by fortyfeet(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2012
Ayatullah: DINO, DINO, DINO, Please do not behave like a school boy, a shoeless school boy, be the man I think you are, accept your responsibility, do not listen to the weak and insincere advice of your so-called cleric parents, you are are no longer their baby, but a man do not fool yourself Dino, that's why you have to be a Muslim so that you can have the strongest heart.
A fool at forty is a fool forever and a fool at twenty may end a fool forever. Where do you belong? Faceless Muslim with mumu(slim) brain.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by DonaldGenes(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom: ABeg make una go settle unaself for where una start am from angry….We no dey interested angry angry
gbam!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by ochukoccna: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
When Dino Melaye was contacted about the actress story he denied ever getting her pregnant. He described her claim as “African Magic story” and any thought that he would be the father of her baby as “an expression of fiction”.
ballabriggs:
grin grin grin grin grin Hit and run by a very bad sharp guy disguised as an activist.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ramcie(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2012
BluePinkee: i don't think Dino is married buh i agree with your opinion
thought they didn't have single men in the house during his era. A man of his age should be married but if he isn't then am not surprised. Seems this is what is is good at .
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by hypergig(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Gud story line..abeg who write the script.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by olumidazz: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2012
That's this bisi's way, she was sleeping with one big boy in vgc here who really loved her and was serious about marry her only for him to find out she is a dog, the big boy sent her parking. Besides dina is married with a family.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Audukaya: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2012
She indigted him cos he's a popular figure,how many mens slept with her ?who knows.wicked women.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by garrigangster: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Audukaya: She indigted him cos he's a popular figure,how many mens slept with her ?who knows.wicked women.
U mean 'indicted'?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2012
teniyi: Its funny, Melaye is my Brother, the question I have is why condemning polygamy and accepting cohabitation? This is very common now. After the first marriage and few children, what do we call it when you go about and lay with women whom you are not married to?
shocked shocked
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by AlakeofEgba: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2012
When he toasted you and you gree, you no shout. When you begin dey poke una self, u no shout now when e don gbege u begin dey shout. Abeg, go settle una matter because me sef no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2012

The guy whose picture appears above says, "I am very keen to show up for paternity test because I've been with Bisi Ibidapo-Obe...I had her in different styles with d0ggy style, as you can reasonably predict, being our favourite...and who knows she could be carrying my baby?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2012
saw her interview on africa magic, she was showing off her brand new range rover sport. well,dont get me wrong, not like actors cant afford such, but i had never even heard of her...guess, she's versatile with multi-platform investments
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Callotti:
What a backward society.
Nigeria. . . .the society where women and children fail to thrive like normal humans. . . because of USELESS MEN!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 70th Birthday Celebration / Buhari’s Visit: Lagosians Trek To Their Destinations Due To Road Blocks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.