Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. (1372 Views)

Is Ford Escape A Good Car / How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. / What Does The ABS Sign On Dash Board Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. by chyka2011: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
Guys, I am looking for where I can buy a 2008 ford escape abs ring in nigeria. It is normally located at the shaft head. My ride's abs light and the advance trac control lights are showing. After diagnostic, it was confirmed that the abs ring is cracked and will need to be changed. To find where I can buy it is now an issue. Any info will be appreciated.
Re: 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. by jodeci(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2012
go to ford-briscoe.
Re: 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. by Wallie(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
chyka2011: Guys, I am looking for where I can buy a 2008 ford escape abs ring in nigeria. It is normally located at the shaft head. My ride's abs light and the advance trac control lights are showing. After diagnostic, it was confirmed that the abs ring is cracked and will need to be changed. To find where I can buy it is now an issue. Any info will be appreciated.

I have the same exact problem with that car in Nigeria. I can't even begin to tell you how much was spent at Briscoe and one other Lebanese shop! It wasn't until I took a diagnostic scanner home that I was able to tell the mechanics what the problem was. To be fair, I took the car away from Briscoe after watching the bill skyrocket before diagnosis!

The problem is actually the ABS Tone Ring but I also bought a left front ABS sensor just because:-) Here's a video on how to fix it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tg3kipoLoI
Re: 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. by sultaan(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
If you have someone in the US have them ship it to you Ford parts are very cheap.

I've seen the price from $8-$27
Re: 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. by chyka2011: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
I don't know anybody in the US that can send it down. I heard that there are people that ships things from america to nigeria at a fee. Does anybody know how I can hook up with them?
Re: 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
chyka2011: I don't know anybody in the US that can send it down. I heard that there are people that ships things from america to nigeria at a fee. Does anybody know how I can hook up with them?

Contact Inspired in the Auto section. He procures parts from the US.

#JusticeforAluu4

(1) (Reply)

Help!transmission Gurus In The House / Mercedes E-class All-terrain 4x4 Wagon Takes You To The Village In Style(photos) / My Lekki And BENZ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.