Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse (13673 Views)

3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV / Czech Man With No Heart Dies After Six Months / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by ishekinah1(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Science is not evil but an exploration of God's creation. What can't be achieved with science is nothing but the unit of life.
I Love this, i love science,[/color] [color=#006600]i Love God.

1 Like

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Kslib(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2012
The problem wrong with blacks is not the "brain",but the suitable enviroment and materials needed to explode..

1 Like

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2012
What a miracle of modern day invention!!!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by AizekB(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2012
okpara damian: Nigerian pple shey una dey see,dat is why d white pple blive dat dey luk lik God,why we d black luk lik devil. Oyibo carry go,una don go far.we ar comin but i don't no when
bros when wil we bgin 2 say positive things abt our contry and stop al this dimining speches abt our selves. What soeva u profes with ur mouth so shal it b
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by korrej(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmm...
Blacks highly spiritual
Whites highly physical
In conclusion, God share am well...lol...
Note-Blacks build on your spiritual intelligence coz one day whites go need am...
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2012
I hear 'heartless' people are wicked and cruel. Lol. Just kidding.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Mavrick2012: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2012
Som ppl jokin made statement like "d man is heartles".dis is anoda religious fallacy.religion tels dat we tink,fil,lov wit d heart,dats y ppl use d word "heartles" in refrence to wickednes, bt science has provin dat al dis are don by d brain n nt d heart
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by rkout4luv(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Sometimes I get very angry and disappointed reading some post here. How can people be so myopic in their thinking to the extent of making themselves inferior. Try to wake up and face challenges and get this straight. it is a fact that corruption and bad governance has made Africa so backward but that does not take away the individual talents and brains in Africa. the whites are not in any way special or better than the blacks. the only difference is the blacks lacks the opportunity to put their brains into use in Africa. don't be surprise there would be a black man with or behind this knowledge. they are lots of black people that are names to recon with in all aspect of science. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF GIFTED HAND ( Ben Carson) Google and find out, He has performed more miracle than this and he is a complete black immigrant in America. there are alot of people like that in all fields just because there is no platform for them to put their knowledge into practice in Africa. WAKE UP AND STOP LIMITING YOURSELF BY LOOKING AT THE WHITE MEN AS BEING BETTER OR DIFFERENT.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by 2good(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2012
rkout4luv: Sometimes I get very angry and disappointed reading some post here. How can people be so myopic in their thinking to the extent of making themselves inferior. Try to wake up and face challenges and get this straight. it is a fact that corruption and bad governance has made Africa so backward but that does not take away the individual talents and brains in Africa. the whites are not in any way special or better than the blacks. the only difference is the blacks lacks the opportunity to put their brains into use in Africa. don't be surprise there would be a black man with or behind this knowledge. they are lots of black people that are names to recon with in all aspect of science. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF GIFTED HAND ( Ben Carson) Google and find out, He has performed more miracle than this and he is a complete black immigrant in America. there are alot of people like that in all fields just because there is no platform for them to put their knowledge into practice in Africa. WAKE UP AND STOP LIMITING YOURSELF BY LOOKING AT THE WHITE MEN AS BEING BETTER OR DIFFERENT.
Let's take a look at the black race globally and try to see if location actually matters for development on the long run. Africa is generally backward with highest poverty rate globally. Haiti is suffering from extreme poverty even though they are close to the US and Canada. Papua New Guinea and Australian Aboregenes whom are blacks are very backward even though they live close/ alongside rich white dominated Australia and New Zealand. You mention Ben Carson whom to be realistic, is a very smart Surgeon but do you know how many renown white surgeons the white race have for every renown black surgeon? Why do we have 2 celebrate for every black achievement when the white achieves more and they don't have to celebrate cos it is normal to them? It's a sign of inferiority complex among blacks. Also tell me one homogenous Black Country where citizens live better life than the least advanced white country? Before criticizing me, analyse my post and debunk anything I have typed above you think is baseless. Summary is there is generally a problem with the black race and until we acknowledge that and think of how to go about solving these problems things will get worst for us.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by ROCKSTAND1: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Can we now say that not every Heart-less man is evil? wink
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by phermonyx(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Obiagu1: Basic law of science: Whatever we have biologically has its mechanical equivalence or substitute.

Nt d brain bro bt its an amazing news all d same.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by gossips(f): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2012
*speechless*
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by logica(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2012
adewaleafolabi:

Well thats one way of seeing things. But computers today just like in the movies have minds of their own and am yet to know of any case in which a pc went rogue by itself and tried killing people. "guns don't kill people, people kill people"
Artificial Intelligence is different. Personal computers are not programmed to learn; just yet. When that happens, then indeed we may truly be closer to Doom Day.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by jude33084(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2012
The pumps were powered by batteries that last between eight and 12 hours before they need to be recharged.

Hehehe PHCN will not allow τhis guy Ť☺ last one week in Nigeria cheesy grin

Great invention I must say cool looking forward to seeing τhe permanent one wink
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by phermonyx(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Of course God has a purpose for everything on earth. He created her armless, so she could fly planes armless.. What stupidity...

Come, I'll cut off your legs, and teach you how to score freekicks..

Cut his legs n teach him how to score free kicks? Bros, u bad ooooo grin
musKeeto:
Of course God has a purpose for everything on earth. He created her armless, so she could fly planes armless.. What stupidity...

Come, I'll cut off your legs, and teach you how to score freekicks..

Cut his legs n teach him how to score free kicks? Bros, u bad ooooo
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2012
logica: Not exactly mechanical, but I think cloning fits quite well.
sup logica, I know u will come to the rescue
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Ya'll remember that movie repoman, yeah that's how is starts, next will be; we have electro-mechanical brains for sale.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by jude33084(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
logica: Artificial Intelligence is different. Personal computers are not programmed to learn; just yet. When that happens, then indeed we may truly be closer to Doom Day.

Most machines owned ᵝȳ NASA do learn; if they touch ∂ place not favourable, next timee they look for alternatives cool. Machines aŋԂ computers( program ) have gone beyond Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† we can ever imagine. Watch National Geographic not Africa Magic

Emm Ŧħåϯ last part is just ∂ joke grin
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by jude33084(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
ARES: Ya'll remember that movie repoman, yeah that's how is starts, next will be; we have electro-mechanical brains for sale.

Seriously, any science fiction movie Ɣ☺Ʊ watch, there is ∂ similar technology existing somewhere cool just Ŧħåϯ movies do over exaderate them.

Do u remember space 1999 (Ŧħåϯ movie was created in τhe 1960s or so, or τhe most recent ones; star gates? cool These movie actually exagerated τhe technology of light being ∂ source of energy Ŧħåϯ can lift aircraft aŋԂ sustain it in flight. Today science have proven it Ť☺ be true ßŮϯ τhe problem is how Ť☺ generate such amount of intense light Ŧħåϯ can airlift bigger aircrafts. cool

Visit NaGeo aŋԂ explore τhe imposibilities smiley
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by somegirl1: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto: What's there not to be proud of? The ruler of the number one country in the world is black...

4k.. 4k.. 4k....

I thought he was mixed race
undecided
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by mallorca(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
God is able
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Godmann(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
2good: Let's take a look at the black race globally and try to see if location actually matters for development on the long run. Africa is generally backward with highest poverty rate globally. Haiti is suffering from extreme poverty even though they are close to the US and Canada. Papua New Guinea and Australian Aboregenes whom are blacks are very backward even though they live close/ alongside rich white dominated Australia and New Zealand. You mention Ben Carson whom to be realistic, is a very smart Surgeon but do you know how many renown white surgeons the white race have for every renown black surgeon? Why do we have 2 celebrate for every black achievement when the white achieves more and they don't have to celebrate cos it is normal to them? It's a sign of inferiority complex among blacks. Also tell me one homogenous Black Country where citizens live better life than the least advanced white country? Before criticizing me, analyse my post and debunk anything I have typed above you think is baseless. Summary is there is generally a problem with the black race and until we acknowledge that and think of how to go about solving these problems things will get worst for us.

Sorry. You have just displayed half knowledge. try find out why all the named country are backward. You will shed tears if you come to realize how Haiti in particular was sabotaged when they rebelled to gain their independence from France.

Our problem us that the world have been colonised by a one tribe. Britain, France, US, New Zealand, Australia, even South Africa are all controlled by one "Tribe" - the Anglo- Saxon. They decide who gets what in our world.

What they are doing to Cuba today, they used to destroy Haiti. The black nations are backward owing to the activities of these people. try figure it out pally

1 Like

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by 2good(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Godman_n:

Sorry. You have just displayed half knowledge. try find out why all the named country are backward. You will shed tears if you come to realize how Haiti in particular was sabotaged when they rebelled to gain their independence from France.

Our problem us that the world have been colonised by a one tribe. Britain, France, US, New Zealand, Australia, even South Africa are all controlled by one "Tribe" - the Anglo- Saxon. They decide who gets what in our world.

What they are doing to Cuba today, they used to destroy Haiti. The black nations are backward owing to the activities of these people. try figure it out pally
Thesame way they sabotage China, Japan, Singapore, India, Malaysia etc? Keep on blaming the white man while your people suffer. The world have moved ahead from colonial era so stop the blame game and look ahead

4 Likes

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by logica(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
jude33084:

Most machines owned ᵝȳ NASA do learn; if they touch ∂ place not favourable, next timee they look for alternatives cool. Machines aŋԂ computers( program ) have gone beyond Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† we can ever imagine. Watch National Geographic not Africa Magic

Emm Ŧħåϯ last part is just ∂ joke grin
And are personal computers NASA 'machines' as you call them? Can you read?
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Ujuamara(f): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
shocked[color=#770077][/color] embarassedamazing!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by infofta(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
All cannot be science. Spirituality must be involved. The spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by WebSurfer(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto: blacks still dey battle holy spirit, witch, demon, marine spirit, bushbaby, evil forces, allah, yahweh, dead Jesus...

Blacks are yet to realise they are also humans.

Dem go quote Bible verse tire?
Bible no sabi do operation, na faith Bible sabi wella...
another ignoramus , atheist
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Bsmartt(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2012
scientific innovation @ work!may GOD give jakub a spontaneous recovery.ameen
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by lordZOUGA(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
the iron man movie does not look so much like a fiction now...
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by okpunkuma: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yet Boko Haram wil say western eduation is bad. I wonder!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by okpunkuma: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hey! Dont be biasd, most of these great scientific breakthough are pioneered by BLACK. i wil do beta if i hav their kind of opotunity. Be guided!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by chibuezefirewal: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wow!

what I'd like to say is that science is trying to make everything biologically impossible possible, but the Creator's works are far more superior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Die Of Exhaustion At Onitsha Bridge Traffic / Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.