Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

2 Of 4 Uniport Students Killed By ALUU's Were Upcoming Rap Act - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Of 4 Uniport Students Killed By ALUU's Were Upcoming Rap Act (1548 Views)

The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Of 4 Uniport Students Killed By ALUU's Were Upcoming Rap Act by AKMoney1(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2012
I got this as a BC on my phone this morning that Big L & TipsY among those killed last week in PH were upcoming rappers and were both featured on a mixtape track and as if he knew this would happen, Big L drop this line on the track "Growing up in a city like PH where wrong was made to seem right, we embraced the street life cuz there’s no love in the heart of the city. How can the seeds grow when the garden is weary".
What a big loss to the music industry.

Fucck ALUU for doing this to the industry but God knows the best. Still mourning the deceased and cursing the ALUUs.

Download the track and read more here
www.234downloads.com/celebritygist/celebrityDetails/88
Re: 2 Of 4 Uniport Students Killed By ALUU's Were Upcoming Rap Act by AKMoney1(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Walahi i dey para gan, I must drop something on dis. Pls pass me d mic angry

(1) (Reply)

How Wicked Mother Abandoned Baby Boy In Bush / Naija Big Girl Kills Herself After Her Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend Due To Her / Disturbing: A 7 Years Old Stealing A Mobile Phone As Her Mother Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.