Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu (7500 Views)

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by Mightyify(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Anderson Ezekiel Hart As a journalist I went on an
investigative journalism and my
findings was that the guys are not
thieves but cultist on a mission to kill
the leader of their cult group. These
guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by
the overbearing attitude of their cult
leader and decided to topple him. Not
knowing that the place was in the
radar by some resolute vigilante boys
following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a
journey around 3am with their axe
and knife on hand trying to gain entry
into their targets abode. The target
who is their cult leader was however
sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming –
‘thief, thief’ which attracted the
attention of the vigilante who rounded
them off. One out of the five cult guys
escaped allbeit with a gunshot wound
he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult
guy that escaped but later died in Agip
that narrated the ordeal before he
died that gave us the tip that they
were set up as thieves instead of an
equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on
them and perhaps some persons
wanted them dead all their
confessions were waved. I agree
Cultism itself is a social problem, but to
take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it’s God’s
way of giving the cult leader another
chance to renounce an embrace God,
who knows he would have been the
one dead had he not employed the
false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies should
come into this matter especially why
some group of persons should defy
police order to hand over acriminal.
Don’t get me wrong, for attempting to
take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done
within the arm bit of the law not
unsubstantiated accusations and
taken laws into our hand in the name
of vigilante. One of the major militia
groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a
repetition of that. THANKS
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by CrazyMan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
This story looks false to me.
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by smsgrouper: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan: This story looks false to me.

So wat could have prompted d villagers to kill dese guys?
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by CrazyMan(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2012
smsgrouper: So wat could have prompted d villagers to kill dese guys?
Not villagers, but vigilante men.

And mind you, vigilante are worst executioners. They are ready to do anything, even if its means killing an innocent person, just to prove to community that hired them that indeed, they're doing a great job.

The case of the uniport students wasn't an exception.

1 Like

Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: This story looks false to me.

I agree with you. He has not even told us who he interviewed. Probably the lynchers. Has he question the friends of the lynchers and asked about their character. Please I also don't believe the story.

By the way,

You can read about Lloyd's mum's tell of the Character of Lloyd. I hope God helps her deal with the pain.

Mrs. Jane Toku, The Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The ALUU 4) Expresses Shock

https://www.nairaland.com/1069238/mrs-jane-toku-mother-lloyd#12481703
embarassed
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by Pysam(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2012
The truth I believe died with those guys .anything on nwis born out of sentiment.you guys should allow the nigerian police to work now stop all this nonsense I have had about 3 diff stories and non luk real
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by smsgrouper: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2012
But y don't we say NO first to cultism, robbery, hooliganism among students before we address jungle justice.
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by seejtech: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2012
smsgrouper: But y don't we say NO first to cultism, robbery, hooliganism among students before we address jungle justice.
. These did not come into the system today and at no time have they done anything as horrifying as what Aluu did even in all their ill. Besides. The original story here is has no ring of truth to it. Those boys were not picked up with any weapon as I hear. Also, there's a lot of stories flying around no one knows what really happened. But as I'm sure, God will not keep quiet and let such wickednedd go unpunished. As far as I'm concerned, no human being deserve to die the way those boys died, nobody! No matter what their crime is. It's unthinkable, my skin still crawls everytime I remember what I saw in that video online. cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by mike101231: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yes, the story is true. I know their cult group name and the code name for what they went to do is called. Journalist u must have gone far for this info.
Anyhow. May their Soul Rest. WAR AGAINST CULTISM WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME. If u never join, abeg, no join.
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by tpia5: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
seejtech: . These did not come into the system today and at no time have they done anything as horrifying as what Aluu did even in all their ill. Besides. The original story here is has no ring of truth to it. Those boys were not picked up with any weapon as I hear. Also, there's a lot of stories flying around no one knows what really happened. But as I'm sure, God will not keep quiet and let such wickednedd go unpunished. As far as I'm concerned, no human being deserve to die the way those boys died, nobody! No matter what their crime is. It's unthinkable, my skin still crawls everytime I remember what I saw in that video online. cry cry

EOD

the cultists, perverts and weirdos who are running mouth all over nl really need to shut the heck up.

these are the same psychopathic f.ools who are justifying cynthia's murder.
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
mike101231:
Yes, the story is true. I know their cult group name and the code name for what they went to do is called. Journalist u must have gone far for this info.
Anyhow. May their Soul Rest. WAR AGAINST CULTISM WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME. If u never join, abeg, no join.
Ehn congratulate yourself, only you wrote fake story only you created another fake account to fool yourself.
Re: The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu by zolapower: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
So pathetic ,iwe la ni ki omo ka iku lomo lo mo lo gbe wa le !

(1) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor / A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds / Police Breaks Child Trafficking Syndicate, Recover Three Children In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.