Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pastor And Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor And Driver (754 Views)

Pastor And His Interpreter, Nwobodo / The Nursery Kid And Driver / Pastor And His Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Driver by jokeloaded(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2012
A Lagosian pastor and his driver died in a car crash and went to heaven. Both of them were welcomed, the angel on duty showed the driver a 3-storey duplex of pure gold and said "this is your mansion", he showed the pastor a small wooden shed and said "this is your dwelling place". The pastor ws confused, "i don't understand" he said. why should my driver be giving a golden duplex while all i get is a small wooden shed for the rest of eternity? I have been a faithful preacher for several years on earth. The angel replied, "when you preached, people slept. But whenever your driver drove, people cried to God for help, due to his reckless driving"

To see more funny jokes on your page like our page on facebook.com/jokeloaded or visit www.jokeloaded..com!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Sms Would You Never Want To Receive Among These / Rev. Fr Akpors / Leaked Memo: Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Issues Arrest Guidelines For 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.