Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady (1575 Views)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by emoch(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
house pls i nid serious advice.
i am in love with this lady very much but the problem we always have is the issue of anger. when she's in good spirits, she's actually nice, friendly and all the positives you expect from a lady but when you try to correct her over a mistake she becomes easily angered and abusive.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Each time shes angry just look for a Rope and TIE her up!!
angry angry

till shes back to her senses before you release her grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Angelahoney: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
If you love her, accept her the way she is. It comes in a total package. If you can't handle her then leave her for a much more strong will man.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney: If you love her, accept her the way she is. It comes in a total package. If you can't handle her then leave her for a much more strong will man.

Huh,

never you underestimate the power of an ANGRY WOMAN

Ive seen an angry Nigerian woman iron her husband's nyash with pressing IRON while he was asleep cos he didnt buy her recharge card!

what are you saying angry angry

always tie them up once you notice tempers are rising (atleast dats wah i'll do) undecided
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Anger and inaability to take correction aint very good traits in a woman...actually in anybody at all. You really need to talk to her about it and if she insists she incapable of changing then the best thing you can do for urself is leave her and make sure she knows that's why she's losing you. By the time it happens to her like twice she'll rearraange herself.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
^Thats my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: ^Thats my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you get luck say u no talk am
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Angelahoney: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Anger and inaability to take correction aint very good traits in a woman...actually in anybody at all. You really need to talk to her about it and if she insists she incapable of changing then the best thing you can do for urself is leave her and make sure she knows that's why she's losing you. By the time it happens to her like twice she'll rearraange herself.

What are you trying to feel like? Like a good girl abi? You don't know men. I know how to handle them. If you like be acting like one virtuous girl as for me I handle my husband with iron hand and he loves me the more.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by kokoye(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney: If you love her, accept her the way she is. It comes in a total package. If you can't handle her then leave her for a much more strong will man.

This poster must be female...of course.

A woman is abusive and you says she should be accepted the way she is??

Would you say that if a man was abusive?

So according to you, a guy is weak if he cant handle an abusive lady? smh...no wonder some guys beat the shit outta you females...so they can be called strong.

And btw..your 'mush stronger' man would kill the abusive woman. Yes I said it
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney:

What are you trying to feel like? Like a good girl abi? You don't know men. I know how to handle them. If you like be acting like one virtuous girl as for me I handle my husband with iron hand and he loves me the more.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Incoming!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by GoldenLady1: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
What's your tone and approach to correcting her? Sometimes it's not what's said but how it's said that causes an adverse reaction.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Angelahoney: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
kokoye:

This poster must be female...of course.

A woman is abusive and you says she should be accepted the way she is??

Would you say that if a man was abusive?

So according to you, a guy is weak if he cant handle an abusive lady? smh...no wonder some guys beat the shit outta you females...so they can be called strong.

And btw..your 'mush stronger' man would kill the abusive woman. Yes I said it

A man should show intellectual strenght that's what I'm talking about. Why can't you get it?
Some men are not so matured.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by emoch(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Golden Lady: What's your tone and approach to correcting her? Sometimes it's not what's said but how it's said that causes an adverse reaction.

sometimes when she does something wrong, i say nothing but she complains that my facial expression is worse than words in those moments so most of her acting up is due to my facial expressions.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney when did you jump from religion to romance? I'll let you catch your fun sha grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney:

*just to play along*
I'm nothing like what the OP described but that doesn't mean i can't be understanding and yet firm with my man.
A man can only give a woman so much liberty and that doesn't extend to wounded pride or crushed ego. Correcting a mistake doesn't mean you are trying to shape her into your personal robot or puppet. Every relationship needs open mindedness and willingness to make it work despite our individual differences. What it doesn't need is people who keep saying 'accept me the way i am' even if the way you are sucks.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Angelahoney: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
@uj_ I'm free to globetrot am I not? I'm ur honey too.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by GoldenLady1: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
emoch:

sometimes when she does something wrong, i say nothing but she complains that my facial expression is worse than words in those moments so most of her acting up is due to my facial expressions.

She sounds hormonal or chemically imbalanced. Honestly there's nothing you can do. She would need to recognize the problem and take measures to adjust her attitude.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney: @uj_ I'm free to globetrot am I not? I'm ur honey too.

yeah right.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
LESBIAN ALERT shocked grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy: LESBIAN ALERT shocked grin

*facepalm* you'ld think people would recognise sacarsm by now.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]Wait for her to bathe you with acid, then you'd know how to handle her... undecided[/size]
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
op, is that ur girlfriend "kity kat" here on nairaland? if she is d one, maybe she is getting frustrated that u haven't told her to marry u. so be fast to propose to her cos age is no longer smiling at her, reason for her frequent anger smiley
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by UjSizzle(f): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*facepalm* you'ld think people would recognise sacarsm by now.

and from my post, you didn't even see my sarcastic remark? smh, anyway, I was just having funcheesy if you know what that means tongue
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews: op, is that ur girlfriend "kity kat" here on nairaland? if she is d one, maybe she is getting frustrated that u haven't told her to marry u. so be fast to propose to her cos age is no longer smiling at her, reason for her frequent anger smiley

undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by vislabraye(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
This Angelhoney seems to have caused a little upheavl in NL
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by kittykat1(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews: op, is that ur girlfriend "kity kat" here on nairaland? if she is d one, maybe she is getting frustrated that u haven't told her to marry u. so be fast to propose to her cos age is no longer smiling at her, reason for her frequent anger smiley

Kitty kat is married. Now I am waitin for u.
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by KINGwax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney:

see mumu. I'll like to knw the double-mumu u marry. See how foolish she boasts abt handling her man with iron hands. Nonsense!
Mad woman. She don do juju tire
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by 190: 5:03am On Oct 09, 2012
KINGwax: see mumu. I'll like to knw the double-mumu u marry. See how foolish she boasts abt handling her man with iron hands. Nonsense!
Mad woman. She don do juju tire

grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Do they have Prozac over there? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me / Ladies Swallow Your Pride / Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.