Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community (27630 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Etemma1(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2012
muskeeto2: Not palatable at all but the truth.

Desola's brave..

Nature knows not innocent nor guilty. What happened at Aluu is an indirect effect of failure of leadership at Aso Rock since the inception of democracy.

And before u start accusing me of being barbaric and all, I lost siblings in the sosoliso plane crash. Yes, they were also burnt.

That I choose not to behave like an animal by shooting airline managers and staff is because I'm better educated.

A Nigeria where the poor and rich have equal opportunities will produce a saner society.

EDIT:
This post is not about not being involved or not. It's so that the next people(yes, there will be more lynches) who will be killed will not be a member of your family.

Burning the Aluu community won't solve the greater issue of insecurity and lawlessness. We should aim at the roots not the fruits..

And don't bother quoting me. I won't reply.

You don't have to reply, but well spoken. Looking at it from your perspective, you make a whole lot of sense.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Goldieluks: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
And may this fool Desola Ade Unuigbe
be slain like they did to the boys.
Worthless nonentity!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2012
This is so sad for Nigeria. Why did those boys had to go visit a debtor at odd hours in a community where crime was rice and plantain, or was it that they had another mission there? ..... when will we ever get the real story behind the killings of these boys? Can the person who raised the alarm for the vigilante's to arrest the boys be located? At least someone should be able to locate the house where the alarm was initially raised, and investigations can reveal who in particular they paid that visit at the early hours of that morning. Nobody will kill based on a stolen laptop and phone, something is NOT CLEAR on the killings of these boys.

My opinion; Fire can never put out Fire! what the Investigators need to do is to take individual reports of the crime rate in that community, Find out why a Vigilante group was set-up, Find out what those boys went to do in that community at that early hours of the day, Find out why they went there, Question every of their friends in school and employ a psychologist to read their body languages and also with the help of an consulting ex-cultist (who will know the que of a cult member), and make sure that this investigation is wrapped up in a few weeks.

CULTISM in Nigerian Universities is a serious mystery, if you think you know who you lived with in University well enough, then wait until your best friend confesses to cultism.

May the souls of these boys find rest.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by omoyi1: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2012
D ability 2 control and overcome our pain,anger,frustration,depressions,injustices are what makes us humans which distinguish us from the animals desola said in the write up. However the aluu community people has shown that they are animals by not been able to control there pain,anger,frustration,depressions,injustices.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Shaunscot(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2012
I agree.

See this post

http://naijashaun..com/2012/10/aluu-killingshow-its-reflection-of-what.html

Dipwater:

U are right in a way sha
There is this pastor ,some years back that prayed for the robbers that invaded his church to die and run mad ,and the member didn't see anything wrong about it.we all know who am talking about

in my neighborhood where I grew up burning of thief is very common. Up till date they still burn thief
I think this aluu 4 is the beginning of a change of the mentality of nigeria. Too many of us have evil minds and we go to church to worship god with evil mentality ,praying for our enemies to die ,praying for thieves to runmad ,praying forthe future generation of the person that wrong us to suffer etc
All this things are wrong

op pls and pls stop doing drugs ,igbo no gud for ur brain at all
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by jigawatts(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: If everyone is with the Aluu community, then who will be with the MUBI community where 25 students were shot dead in their hostel some days back too?

Enough of all this bias and sentiments in Nigeria.

Nigerians lets us share the same sympathy to those TWENTY FIVE students who were killed at Mubi in Adamawa.

Is is because this is a southern state and that happened in the north?
Is it because this are Christians and those were muslims?
Those students in Mubi village need enough attention as that of Aluu.

Poor students were ambushed in their hostels and spread randomly and we keep quiet about it?

Enough of playing bias with our judgements

For those whose hearts also go to the Mubi students killings - https://www.nairaland.com/1069435/mubi-killing-25-students-also
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by jigawatts(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Etemma1: Jungle Justice: I Am With Aluu Community By Desola Ade Unuigbe

After seeing only two of the pictures that were being circulated about the 4 “innocent” boys murdered by the Aluu community, and hearing bits and pieces of the story surrounding their deaths, I did not even bother to watch the murder video as I again got angry at my country and tweeted a couple of things about how I had lost all hope in the country, and the countrymen.
One of my brothers immediately tackled me on bbm and tried to get me to see things differently. The truth is that I do. And my anger has simply been misinterpreted. And allow me admit here that my deep hatred towards

Nigeria has been overly convincing. I do not hate Nigeria and probably never will. I will probably always carry an unlit torch of hope for her in my heart. Because I am like a mother when it comes to Nigeria; your child does something bad and you want to punish her, let her know that it is unacceptable to treat people in certain ways. But then in the next minute of a positive achievement you are proudly displaying medals and showing her off to your friends.

I am that mother.
Let me start off by pointing out two things that this situation has made me become aware of, firstly, we obviously do not know the whole story about this alleged laptop and phone theft or cultism or armed robbery resulting in the murder of these four students of University of Port Harcourt. Secondly, the Nigerian people have become so confused that they now do not know where to direct their anger. Or humanity. Or inhumanity.
Just to be clear, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder But I understand that community.

I am that community.
Humans are by nature animalistic and barbaric people. Before education and literacy, we had no clue how to live, what to eat or what to wear. The only thing that has helped us achieve some sort of civilization and sophistication is education. So all of this, is just a cover up. Because inside of me, I am an animal, and if cornered, the only defense I have of myself and my family is too attack and attack blindly. Animals do not see reason.

It is because we are animals, dressed up as humans, that we have created the law. We need some sort of regulation and guide because if we are left to wander and control ourselves, we would hurt ourselves.
So we have put our faith in people that we have chosen, people that we trust to help us hear our voice and make sane decisions to profit us as a group of people. That is why we have the government. Not to rule us, but to guide us. Somewhere along the line, the Nigerian government must have gotten the wrong message about why they were put in the positions that they are in. I think it started with the oil, but that is another anger entirely.

I’m not going to focus on the empty promises that we have gotten over the decades, or the unfairness to most Nigerians in their own country, because I don’t even know their story. What I do know is this. The Nigerian people have now reached a point where our government is pointless to us. Our ears are filled with empty promises of change, quelled corruption, discovered secrets and hidden loot. We have heard it all, and we have seen it all.

We do not have a functioning police system. The legal system is flawed. The media is tilted in ways we can’t even begin to comprehend. And the government is king. So let me ask this, if there is a crime, a crime so painful and hurtful, one that personally affects you, one that there’s every possibility that the prepertartors will go free. And if you could, if you were given the opportunity to take matters into your own hands, what would you do?
That’s jungle justice.

If someone walks up to me and says to me, “See this man, he is the one that killed your father. We are not totally sure yet, but we have certain reasons to believe he is the one. And if we let him go now he will get away. So take him”. I will take him. I will hurt him. I will cause him pain in all the ways that I have felt pain. That’s jungle justice.

The law says that every man is innocent until proven guilty. True. But who is doing the proving? And how long is it taking? Nigerians are tired and are having to resort to their own hands for justice. And humanity is dead because we are not human, we are animals. The law should be the human, and Nigeria has no law.
So what do we do?

With jungle justice there is usually no fairness or patience to listen to sides. But even our legal system now has no fairness. Are there no innocent people in jail? Are there no innocent men who have been hung while the guilty ones who sacrificed them sit and watch? Nigeria needs jungle justice. And that’s why I am on the side of the Aluu community. Not because I have no emotions, and not because I am completely evil, but because we have gotten to a period where our actions can be our only words. And the government must be forced to hear.

The Nigerian people do not know where to direct their anger. We are now confused people. We should be angry at the system, and not just empty anger, we should be angry such that our actions are our words. And if we can kill ourselves for minimal reasons, why can’t we fight this bloody system? Because the system is bloody. The massacre in Mubi is still fresh off our lips and again we are dealt with another atrocity that the Nigerian government will slyly push aside till a more convenient time.

A lot of people are condemning the act. A lot of people are condemning the people who acted so barbaric and evil. I will not condemn. I am the people. I have been pushed aside and waited and waited for investigations to finish so that I could have justice. For decades. I am tired of waiting. I will take justice in my hand and pull it out whenever I please. I will misuse justice. I will spit on justice like I have been spat on. I will walk all over justice like I have been walked on. I will hurt whoever I have to hurt for the government to see that Nigeria is in chaos. And that they need to make a turnaround. I will shit on justice till the Nigerian government sees me and stops investigating long enough to actually act.

They are still investigating the Mubi Massacre.
They are still investigating the ABSU gang rape.
They are still investigating Boko Haram bombings.
They are still investigating James Ibori’s theft.
They are still investigating corruption in the power sector.
They are still investigating the Dana crash, Sosoliso crash, Bell View crash.
They are still investigating the death of Rotimi Williams.
They are still investigating elections MKO Abiola should have won.
They are still investigating the fuel subsidy scam.
They are still investigating the 2013 budget.
They are still investigating offshore accounts that Abacha had and we can’t find.
They are still investigating.

While they are investigating, let us take justice in our own hands, and channel our anger towards the government. Let them see that we have had enough and wont just mouth off for a couple of days and return to our lives. While they are investigating, let us take a moment to not reflect on the crime of Aluu community, but to reflect on what pushed them there.
That anger is also in all of us.

We are Aluu community.
Again, just to be extra clear on the matter, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

http://www.ynaija.com/jungle-justice-i-am-with-aluu-community/
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by awesomet1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by HoneyPrincess(f): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
I guess your from that heartless community your just using a fake name if your that bold show yourself to uniport students and tell them exactly what you wrote here on nairaland let's see if you will come back alive. Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by lawmercy: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
I refuse to identify with the people of aluu, if there are people among you, who label themselves " parents." and stood by as young boys were lynched, I then dare to say that place called aluu should be wiped off the Nigerian map. Communities like you are the reason why the black race are being called names like "apes" and "brutes."
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Hephzibeulah: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Is the author of this post normal? How could anyone even conceive of such barbarism? Does he not know that his post is meat for anarchy? Will Nigeria ever get out of the doldrums with people like this? This is very worrisome because this Desola guy sounds like an intelligent person
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by aribisala0(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
It is funny how we refuse to look in the mirror. Mob lynching of "thieves",gbomo gbomo, penis thieves etc is an established part of our culture

Driving a six inch nail into the head
being forced to drink a cement mixture
"necklacing"
being dragged along at slow speed by a moving vehicle

these are a few menu items of our preferred methods and our outrage now seems so contrived and unconvincing.
What is new that they killed 4 instead of one?
That they were University students and not the usual Kerosene using demographic?
Or that it was filmed so we have to view in technicolor the replays of our cruelty.
We are a mean callous people and have been for the last several decades. Have we not seen executions by our own police on YouTube or other Nigerians feasting on roast human flesh with relish.
Yes those images may be shocking to those with weak stomachs but many Nigerians are inured to such carnage. Did the President say anything? How long before the senate reacted? Were not our soldiers on rampage in "revenge" killings for their fallen colleagues did we not cheer? Is there some hidden moral code by which we classify the good execution from the bad one.
Mob action appears to be a natural human instinct which is barely suppressed when you have very strong deterrents and a near certainty of punishment when crimes are committed. When those two ingredients are missing in a nation as corrupt as Nigeria mob action is GUARANTEED
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by snowprince01(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dear desola sincerely I tink u r just beating around d bush nd not actually standing firm to state d reason for this long write up. Plz wen next u writing ponder over it deeply b4 u write since so many people wil b debating on it. Now dats my good side......
Now d other side. In my own understanding I tink its best thunder fires ur mouth nd also u should b seated @ d right hand of d devil in hell because u r as evil as he is for writing dis, if nt more evil. Infact as I type am gettn more angry at u especially wen I read d subject of ur comment. U r wit aluu nd in some sentence u say we are aluu.. May 7 witch doctors voke fire frm hell to cum nd consume u for attaching we r aluu community to ur stupid nd demonic expression..And for those saying its just his own opinion..u must knw dat a foolish word cn only cum frm d mouth of a foolish man..work towards not being foolish..monkey banana mtcheeeeewww!

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Okijajuju1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
snowprince01: Dear desola sincerely I tink u r just beating around d bush nd not actually standing firm to state d reason for this long write up. Plz wen next u writing ponder over it deeply b4 u write since so many people wil b debating on it. Now dats my good side......
Now d other side. In my own understanding I tink its best thunder fires ur mouth nd also u should b seated @ d right hand of d devil in hell because u r as evil as he is for writing dis, if nt more evil. Infact as I type am gettn more angry at u especially wen I read d subject of ur comment. U r wit aluu nd in some sentence u say we are aluu.. May 7 witch doctors voke fire frm hell to cum nd consume u for attaching we r aluu community to ur stupid nd demonic expression..And for those saying its just his own opinion..u must knw dat a foolish word cn only cum frm d mouth of a foolish man..work towards not being foolish..monkey banana mtcheeeeewww!

Please SHUT THE F[U]CK UP.. You couldnt understand a primary 3 English Textbook (popularly called 'reader') even if they acted it into a Nigerian Movie..
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by changeagent(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Desola bt u should know d readers aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not fools.i don't tink there is any point of view in life that should be free from critical examination.as for me your observation and comment concerning this matter can be regarded as wrong comparison.hw could you av compared the killings with that of corruption by the government officials?i think u owe readers unreserved apology for wat u av commented on.infact,it is nothing to write home about.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by calcol: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
From other people's comment...I think they support that everyone in Aluu should be killed because some people murdered four young boys.I wonder what the sense is in killing and killing to get justice.I don't just get it.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by calcol: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
changeagent: Desola bt u should know d readers aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not fools.i don't tink there is any point of view in life that should be free from critical examination.as for me your observation and comment concerning this matter can be regarded as wrong comparison.hw could you av compared the killings with that of corruption by the government officials?i think u owe readers unreserved apology for wat u av commented on.infact,it is nothing to write home about.

I don't really think so because if Nigeria was a country where the government cared for the people in terms of security,social infra-structures etc,what happened wouldn't have happened.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Shahensha(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Desola You should also take the task of investigating on the failures you mention since you are trying to take the delayed justice which you are tired of waiting for, and lets see what your result will be like.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by CGKing(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
To the guy who wrote this piece. I admire the way u approached d aluu 4 issue and ur presentation of facts. What uv just done here is to nicely say total nonsense. Is ur brain in ur butt? Can u think? Y would u justify the killing of innocent because the system has failed u? Rubbish. U spike well when u classified urself as an animal, thus u should benseperated from humans pronto. Aluu commuted a crime of outrageous proportions in a mindless attempt to fight petty crime. What is a laptop for goodness sake? Do u even know WhT jungle justice is? Define it for us. U can't just go around killing ppl because u suspect something. Are u mad? U should be arrested for this publication cos we r on the hunt for those who killed the 4.

Their jungle justice would have made some sense if the first set up a makeshift panel to look into the matter, evaluate the crime, take the stolen as exhibits or even hear confessions. This aluu-cifer community Os a suspect. Are u telling me they just heard thief theif and everybody started beating at the boys they saw others beating? No questions asked? And they quickly executed the proceedings before an outside contributor or assesor could be invited? Then they quickly videoed the whole thing and spread it quickly so to make ppl think in a partixylar direction?! Didn't they see that these were kids? In school? Has nigerians ever Jungle justified a child before? U must be a mad man and I am highly suspicious of d Aluu-cifer community. I believe they knew what they were doing. This wa not a mistake. If investigated properly, u will find that there may be an ugly Sentimemt the community has against the Students. Which is based on petty envy.

Pls poster, go to d zoo and hanf out with ur likes there.nonsense
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by rotimilax(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
I don't and will never ever condone the act of the aluu community in any way because watching that video made me realise the extent of man's inhumanity to man and the reason why one singer 'don chinedon' back then when I was a kid sang a song titled 'devil na black man' and why I don't get surprised when I go to England and I hear some white ppl saying derogatory things abt d black race. But at d same time,read that part of d article where Desola made mention of d scenario/situation whereby d killer of ur father(or som1 very dear to u,let's say ur mum) has been found and he's likely to get away unscathed due to d discrepancies in the police force ,and u have the power to do whatsoever to him/her,what would you do?
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by CGKing(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Another thing desola or whatever, if the system has failed u, they form a movement and get into the system. Hijack it and change it. U can't go killing ppl because system failed u. Na only u and aluu-cifer system fail?

I call on all of u nigerians whereever u r. Don't allow urselves to be a victim of another man's stupidity or wickedness. If u find urself in this situation, resist them. Resist them with ur live. Reisit them n fight for ur life.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by cheikh: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
aribisalaO
It is funny how we refuse to look in the mirror. Mob lynching of "thieves",gbomo gbomo, joystick thieves etc is an established part of our culture

Driving a six inch nail into the head
being forced to drink a cement mixture
"necklacing"
being dragged along at slow speed by a moving vehicle

these are a few menu items of our preferred methods and our outrage now seems so contrived and unconvincing.
What is new that they killed 4 instead of one?
That they were University students and not the usual Kerosene using demographic?
Or that it was filmed so we have to view in technicolor the replays of our cruelty.
We are a mean callous people and have been for the last several decades. Have we not seen executions by our own police on YouTube or other Nigerians feasting on roast human flesh with relish.
Yes those images may be shocking to those with weak stomachs but many Nigerians are inured to such carnage. Did the President say anything? How long before the senate reacted? Were not our soldiers on rampage in "revenge" killings for their fallen colleagues did we not cheer? Is there some hidden moral code by which we classify the good execution from the bad one.
Mob action appears to be a natural human instinct which is barely suppressed when you have very strong deterrents and a near certainty of punishment when crimes are committed. When those two ingredients are missing in a nation as corrupt as Nigeria mob action is GUARANTEED

@^^ Gbam+1000. You just made my day by your posts on this topic. It is clear that Nigerians generally have no memory or sense of history hence we find it pretty difficult to get a grip on our infantile/misplaced/reactionary emotions. We also delude ourselves that we are a caring society as Nigerians/Africans yet our cruelty towards our fellow human beings knows no bounds. I've always been afraid of Nigerians since I witnessed some of the things/actions you described above by the so called fellow human beings(Nigerians). Presently, the JTF is extra judicially killing civilians in Damaturu and Bornu state. It is so natural and common that our soldiers are not exactly seen as liberators anywhere they go but as liabilities/agents of death to local communities. It is a shame that many Nigerians suffer from selective amnesia hence our unconvincing outpourings of misplaced outrage. We are inherently a wicked people but most will take exception to such statement since most persons in the south of the country see themselves as "Christians and Muslims"/ believers of some spurious faith. The "nation" is sick shocked. Thanks for your post and reminding us of who we are wink
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by sunnyp1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
coogar: desola ade unuigbe is a bästard! i hope his mother and his siblings get killed in the same manner! what an attention seeking bat!
dont say that....,,
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
sunny-p:
dont say that....,,
He already said the exact way it should be said.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by CGKing(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Am so annoyed wirh u Daesola. Pls reread what u wrote and see if u can make any sense of it. U r a bundle of contradiction. U r not in support of their killings but u r with them? How? Does that make sense?
U r just a feeble piece of meat n am such ud change ur mind if the odds were against u.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
snowprince01: Dear desola sincerely I tink u r just beating around d bush nd not actually standing firm to state d reason for this long write up. Plz wen next u writing ponder over it deeply b4 u write since so many people wil b debating on it. Now dats my good side......
lol,u are funny and right.dont mind the stupeed writer soyina wannabe
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
CGKing: Am so annoyed wirh u Daesola. Pls reread what u wrote and see if u can make any sense of it. U r a bundle of contradiction. U r not in support of their killings but u r with them? How? Does that make sense?
U r just a feeble piece of meat n am such ud change ur mind if the odds were against u.
My brother I bet you are not half as mad as I was yesterday after reading that rubbish.
Just imagine the f00l saying she'd hurt someone without proof. Its really sad sha.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by CGKing(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Desola, the system has failed because u r a failure. because whether u like it or not u r the system. Don't d ppl in govt have two eyes like u do? U r no different from them n u can take u position amongst them n do what u think is nice for ur nation. The failure of the nigerian system today is because of the failure of socirty to teach, uphold n reward wholesome values. Simple things like tribalistic sentimemts which parents continue to inculcate in children go along way to kill values of society such ppl today r either tribalistic, family minded only or just plain selfish. See our ladies today, all they ever think of is money n that controls every decision they make. Is that the fault of govt? Or our collective faults?

I can even imagine the nonsense sense u just made.can't even understand a word of it.

Look, I can't even believe am thinking for u. Oya system fail u, carry wood go club ur mama.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
^Man, do I love you or what? Muaah.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by bodejohn(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
The writer of this piece to me made only one mistake, which is to circulate this write up at a time that Nigerians are still overwehlmed by emotions.
A man detached from his emotions will see the complex interpretation of the writer's mind.
All the writer is saying is that instead of the Aluu community pouring their anger on poor helpless boys, they should have used the same energy to demand accountability from people who were suppose to provide security for them from the murdered kids if indeed they were thieves or cultists.
The writer is even more correct by adequately predicting that many more Nigerians habor the same level of anger, there have been comments of people here suggesting that the whole community of Aluu should be wiped out irrespective of how many innocent people are there.
The message of the writer is clear to me, misplaced aggression is worse than sucide.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by coogar: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
bodejohn: The writer of this piece to me made only one mistake, which is to circulate this write up at a time that Nigerians are still overwehlmed by emotions.
A man detached from his emotions will see the complex interpretation of the writer's mind.
All the writer is saying is that instead of the Aluu community pouring their anger on poor helpless boys, they should have used the same energy to demand accountability from people who were suppose to provide security for them from the murdered kids if indeed they were thieves or cultists.
The writer is even more correct by adequately predicting that many more Nigerians habor the same level of anger, there have been comments of people here suggesting that the whole community of Aluu should be wiped out irrespective of how many innocent people are there.
The message of the writer is clear to me, misplaced aggression is worse than sucide.

the writer of the article made more than one mistake - matter of fact, the writer herself is a mistake! she chose the wrong time to write such nonsense! i understand some people revel in playing the devil's advocate or trying to see issues from a different perspective but not when the loss of lives are involved! no sane human being would write she's with what the aluu community did - i reiterate, in saner climes the writer would have been apprehended by the police for trolling! you don't play devil's advocate or seek attention when the loss of human lives are involved! the writer is a disgrace to herself and all what she represents!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by pmc01(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Madam Desola, I dare say you are damned-crazy.
You crap article creates more confusion than it makes sense.
Would you have attempted to carve a niche for yourself if it were your children that were brutally murdered as such.
Mind you, the manner in which they were murdered does not reflect misplaced and excessive anger as propounded by you; rather, it is a raw display of willingness to kill for fun.
Foolish idiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. / Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.