Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community (27631 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Not saying the writer is bad but he kinda sounds like boko haram, or atleast what they express through their actions.

Bold words though, very bold words.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by highlandre(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice write up, but can we pls act? Words are needless these days: good English has taken us nowhere abeg! Let's take our destiny in our hands by being the change we desire.

In Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and currently Syria, where people are being killed everyday by their own government, they hardly talk, their weapon lies in their actions! These barbarism and other condemnable acts can only be stopped when we all gather in units and quantum and kick against them.

The truth is we don't know who's next...I pray it's not me and you sha.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
sexkillz: It is a big shame that a woman and a mother can spew so much crap. . .

All i have to say to this self righteous - know it all - hard hearted - unforgiving woman is, Grow a heart. . . A human heart.

You have children and you do not know where they would be tomorrow. The guys may be criminals or what ever, but what we are against is the manner in which they were killed by an irate mob. . .

Someone innocent can be the next victim of such circumstances. That someone, could also be your son. . .

Grow a heart!
Wait you say that the thing that wrote that article is a woman? My God shocked
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by yomalex(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
All i know is if we continue like this as a nation ALUU will become a daily occurence

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by lawrenzoo: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
God Go punish you Desola Ade Unuigbe
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by claremont(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
I bet most posters on here condemning the writer of this beautiful piece to the gallows didn't read this "I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community."
I'm totally against barbarism in any form, BUT I UNDERSTAND the motivation behind the actions of that community. They are simply responding to a bigger problem which is a failed and inept judicial system.

6 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nothing would push me into becoming a barbaric animal. . . No amount of anger will make me forget that i am human. Her reasons for transforming herself into an animal, is pure bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
Etemma1: Jungle Justice: I Am With Aluu Community By Desola Ade Unuigbe

After seeing only two of the pictures that were being circulated about the 4 “innocent” boys murdered by the Aluu community, and hearing bits and pieces of the story surrounding their deaths, I did not even bother to watch the murder video as I again got angry at my country and tweeted a couple of things about how I had lost all hope in the country, and the countrymen.
One of my brothers immediately tackled me on bbm and tried to get me to see things differently. The truth is that I do. And my anger has simply been misinterpreted. And allow me admit here that my deep hatred towards

Nigeria has been overly convincing. I do not hate Nigeria and probably never will. I will probably always carry an unlit torch of hope for her in my heart. Because I am like a mother when it comes to Nigeria; your child does something bad and you want to punish her, let her know that it is unacceptable to treat people in certain ways. But then in the next minute of a positive achievement you are proudly displaying medals and showing her off to your friends.

I am that mother.
Let me start off by pointing out two things that this situation has made me become aware of, firstly, we obviously do not know the whole story about this alleged laptop and phone theft or cultism or armed robbery resulting in the murder of these four students of University of Port Harcourt. Secondly, the Nigerian people have become so confused that they now do not know where to direct their anger. Or humanity. Or inhumanity.
Just to be clear, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

I am that community.
Humans are by nature animalistic and barbaric people. Before education and literacy, we had no clue how to live, what to eat or what to wear. The only thing that has helped us achieve some sort of civilization and sophistication is education. So all of this, is just a cover up. Because inside of me, I am an animal, and if cornered, the only defense I have of myself and my family is too attack and attack blindly. Animals do not see reason.

It is because we are animals, dressed up as humans, that we have created the law. We need some sort of regulation and guide because if we are left to wander and control ourselves, we would hurt ourselves.
So we have put our faith in people that we have chosen, people that we trust to help us hear our voice and make sane decisions to profit us as a group of people. That is why we have the government. Not to rule us, but to guide us. Somewhere along the line, the Nigerian government must have gotten the wrong message about why they were put in the positions that they are in. I think it started with the oil, but that is another anger entirely.

I’m not going to focus on the empty promises that we have gotten over the decades, or the unfairness to most Nigerians in their own country, because I don’t even know their story. What I do know is this. The Nigerian people have now reached a point where our government is pointless to us. Our ears are filled with empty promises of change, quelled corruption, discovered secrets and hidden loot. We have heard it all, and we have seen it all.

We do not have a functioning police system. The legal system is flawed. The media is tilted in ways we can’t even begin to comprehend. And the government is king. So let me ask this, if there is a crime, a crime so painful and hurtful, one that personally affects you, one that there’s every possibility that the prepertartors will go free. And if you could, if you were given the opportunity to take matters into your own hands, what would you do?
That’s jungle justice.

If someone walks up to me and says to me, “See this man, he is the one that killed your father. We are not totally sure yet, but we have certain reasons to believe he is the one. And if we let him go now he will get away. So take him”. I will take him. I will hurt him. I will cause him pain in all the ways that I have felt pain. That’s jungle justice.

The law says that every man is innocent until proven guilty. True. But who is doing the proving? And how long is it taking? Nigerians are tired and are having to resort to their own hands for justice. And humanity is dead because we are not human, we are animals. The law should be the human, and Nigeria has no law.
So what do we do?

With jungle justice there is usually no fairness or patience to listen to sides. But even our legal system now has no fairness. Are there no innocent people in jail? Are there no innocent men who have been hung while the guilty ones who sacrificed them sit and watch? Nigeria needs jungle justice. And that’s why I am on the side of the Aluu community. Not because I have no emotions, and not because I am completely evil, but because we have gotten to a period where our actions can be our only words. And the government must be forced to hear.

The Nigerian people do not know where to direct their anger. We are now confused people. We should be angry at the system, and not just empty anger, we should be angry such that our actions are our words. And if we can kill ourselves for minimal reasons, why can’t we fight this bloody system? Because the system is bloody. The massacre in Mubi is still fresh off our lips and again we are dealt with another atrocity that the Nigerian government will slyly push aside till a more convenient time.

A lot of people are condemning the act. A lot of people are condemning the people who acted so barbaric and evil. I will not condemn. I am the people. I have been pushed aside and waited and waited for investigations to finish so that I could have justice. For decades. I am tired of waiting. I will take justice in my hand and pull it out whenever I please. I will misuse justice. I will spit on justice like I have been spat on. I will walk all over justice like I have been walked on. I will hurt whoever I have to hurt for the government to see that Nigeria is in chaos. And that they need to make a turnaround. I will shit on justice till the Nigerian government sees me and stops investigating long enough to actually act.

They are still investigating the Mubi Massacre.
They are still investigating the ABSU gang rape.
They are still investigating Boko Haram bombings.
They are still investigating James Ibori’s theft.
They are still investigating corruption in the power sector.
They are still investigating the Dana crash, Sosoliso crash, Bell View crash.
They are still investigating the death of Rotimi Williams.
They are still investigating elections MKO Abiola should have won.
They are still investigating the fuel subsidy scam.
They are still investigating the 2013 budget.
They are still investigating offshore accounts that Abacha had and we can’t find.
They are still investigating.

While they are investigating, let us take justice in our own hands, and channel our anger towards the government. Let them see that we have had enough and wont just mouth off for a couple of days and return to our lives. While they are investigating, let us take a moment to not reflect on the crime of Aluu community, but to reflect on what pushed them there.
That anger is also in all of us.

We are Aluu community.
Again, just to be extra clear on the matter, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

http://www.ynaija.com/jungle-justice-i-am-with-aluu-community/

There is a right and wrong time to have an opinion. this article was written to be controversial. it is not clever and in very poor taste
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by publisher(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
I believe this is the story (below) that should have made front page instead. I don't know what Mr Desola is talking about.
Aluu4: WE ARE ALL GUILTY

Link:http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/10/aluu4-we-are-all-guilty.html

[size=13pt]ALUU 4: WE ARE ALL GUILTY.

When the news of the gruesome extra judicial killing of these four UNIPORT students broke out, I initially did not appreciate the intensity of the situation. When pictures and videos flooded the internet, then I knew that we were in trouble. All of us.

My initial thoughts were; who was the fool(s) holding the camera and filming the entire event, was he/she an accomplice or an investigative freelance journalist? Surely, the gory contents on the video will assist a serious Police force in cracking this case and bringing the culprits to book. But who are the real culprits; is it just the people at the scene throwing stones, beating and setting those young men on fire? How about the person(s) catching the entire event on camera; was his/her motive to submit it as evidence to the Police or was it to gain cheap popularity on the electronic , print and social media? A normal human being would have put down that God forsaken camera and give those poor students a helping hand...at least beg on their behalf.

And the rest of us, those viewing and sharing this horrible video and pictures, shedding crocodile tears and blaming the Nigerian government for everything. Are we (the citizens) truly blameless? God forbid, if any of our loved ones was a victim, would we view this videos and pictures from beginning to end and even share the link amongst our friends and ‘blog readers’ to view?

Right now, ALUU 4 is a hot topic on social media circles, people are commenting; claim to be crying (on text). Popular blogs and news sites are following up on ‘the responses of shock and disbelieve by family and friends of the victims’. Even as the video and pictures keep going viral.

No one has risen up to say, ENOUGH of this entire charade.

To those who blame the ‘Nigerian government’ for everything, is it not members of the ‘masses’ that ganged up to commit this heinous crime? Was it the government of Nigeria? Was it NTA that filmed the whole thing and put it online? If I must blame the government, I blame them for not being able to block such offensive materials from becoming viral on the internet.

I remember several years ago when Al Qaeda fighters were fond of capturing westerners and beheading them on video. American and western governments did everything they could to stop these videos from circulating, talkless of becoming viral. During 9/11 attacks over 3,000 Americans were killed at the World Trade center How many mangled and burnt bodies of dead Americans were published for the whole world to see or wail about?

Have we lost our humanity?

Believe it or not, a lot of Nigerians have a morbid passion for viewing gory materials and shedding crocodile tears afterwards. Many struggling websites have now capitalized on it and are now using ‘ALUU 4’ to attract more viewers and ‘likes’ to their blogs. You may say 'I too' have become guilty of this,by blogging about it.

I have argued (still arguing) with a couple of my Nigerian Diaspora pals who also viewed and shared these videos while blaming the 'rot in Nigeria' for this occurrence. And I still tell them, if a westerner views this, all he sees and ends up believing is that YOUR PEOPLE ARE BARBARIANS. The westerners don’t want to know if you are not from that village or tribe, neither is he/she interested in knowing what Aso Rock is doing about the situation.

On my part, I SINCERELY call on all sane Nigerians to respect the dignity of these murdered UNIPORT students and their families. STOP circulating unclad bloody pictures of these young men to the rest of the world because this is not how their parents and loved ones want to remember them.

STOP blaming Nigeria or Nigerian government for this incident, this crime was committed by ordinary Nigerian villagers who apparently know the value of blackberrys and laptops.

Let us instead concentrate on praying for their families and following up with the police authority in ensuring that those arrested for this crime and found guilty are punished severely according to the law.

My regards to the family and friends of the victims.

God bless you and God bless Nigeria.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
claremont: I bet most posters on here condemning the writer of this beautiful piece to the gallows didn't read this "I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community."
I'm totally against barbarism in any form, BUT I UNDERSTAND the motivation behind the actions of that community. They are simply responding to a bigger problem which is a failed and inept judicial system.
She is self contradictory.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Areaboy2(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Finally, someone that sees both sides of the coin and has the balls to speak out! I am impressed. I was shocked when I watched the video and couldn't make it even half way. If barbarism ever needs a definition, that incident captures it completely. utterly appalling

Jungle justice isn't really new in our country, however with smart phones we now realise how gruesome it is. Back in the days of Bakasi when the innocent and guilty are butchered like goats in public market squares with people cursing and spitting, we did nothing. we didn't hear about it? or it didn't concern us? or we have never been faced with such gruesome jungle justice that seemingly weaves through the fabric of our society? I think the later is true

A police man will harass you, slap you and beat you mercilessly before they ask the right questions whether you are guilty or not. Army will lock you in guard room for days because they can and yet we all say nothing about it? Somehow the people of Aluu took matters into their own hands and probably have frankly had enough.

A lot of years back we got robbed and my dad was shot in the head, although he survived it but do you think if I find those guys and I have the power to hurt them, I wont put them through the same torture? Maybe, maybe not. After years of investigations and plenty police report later those guys must still be roaming free today. My point here is we only have one place to point our fingers to and that is our govt. When they realise that they do owe us the duty of performing what they are there for, only then will our communities free themselves from this sort of barbarism

6 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Leboska(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
who is that thing never had of it b4.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
claremont: I bet most posters on here condemning the writer of this beautiful piece to the gallows didn't read this "I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community."

@bolded, that Nigeria has the makings and traits of a failed state is more apt there.

Senator Chukwumerije knew what he was talking about when he said Nigeria is: " either a failed state or on the verge of being a failed one".
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by tjskii(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
coogar: desola ade unuigbe is a bästard! what an attention seeking bat!

U took d words outta my mouth,this isn't d time to gain cheap popullarity by going blindly against d crowd,this is a time for mourning and serios contemplation. This incident has deeply affected my psyche,I av this overwhelming sense of sadness anytim I remember wat hapnd to those kids,I can't begin to imagine d kind of pain their mothers r goin thru,avin their babies taken away from them in such a brutal and publik manner,and then some niitwit sommewhr wants me to see things from the murderers point of view..smh
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
You people saying Aluu did what they did because the Govt failed should just STFU, like what is wrong with many people these days?
There's NO justification or whatsoever for what was done to those kids, which misdirected anger are you people talking about sef? Anyone who can kill someone in such gruesome manner is plain evil and it has nothing to do with the govt, so govt is now responsible for empathy abi? You people should just let us hear word please, nonsense.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
i swear to god i know dis desola girl,she has a bro,demola,they both went to my secondary skool,if not becos of dis,i would have wished they both died like students
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by acidtalk: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
maclatunji: I am beginning to think that social media is going to spark-off a revolution in Nigeria soon. How and why it will happen- I don't know but it has over the last 5 years in particular changed who we are as a people and how we live.

No not anytime soon.
Nigerians are too cowardice to start a revolution.
They still prefer to be brain washed and treated like slaves by their leaders.

This are the predictions of events to happen before 31st December 2012 -
https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg who be this Desola Ade-Unuigbe? Definately a resident of ALUU
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Ijebulogic(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
A very poor attempt at analysing society. The writer needs to watch that video.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
sexkillz: Nothing would push me into becoming a barbaric animal. . . No amount of anger will make me forget that i am human. Her reasons for transforming herself into an animal, is pure bullshit!

You that cannot moderate your comments as seen in the bolded cannot be relied upon to moderate your actions under provocation and stress. There is no need to argue, it is on record that you use uncomplimentary language.

10 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by charlesakhen(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Etemma1: Jungle Justice: I Am With Aluu Community By Desola Ade Unuigbe

After seeing only two of the pictures that were being circulated about the 4 “innocent” boys murdered by the Aluu community, and hearing bits and pieces of the story surrounding their deaths, I did not even bother to watch the murder video as I again got angry at my country and tweeted a couple of things about how I had lost all hope in the country, and the countrymen.
One of my brothers immediately tackled me on bbm and tried to get me to see things differently. The truth is that I do. And my anger has simply been misinterpreted. And allow me admit here that my deep hatred towards

Nigeria has been overly convincing. I do not hate Nigeria and probably never will. I will probably always carry an unlit torch of hope for her in my heart. Because I am like a mother when it comes to Nigeria; your child does something bad and you want to punish her, let her know that it is unacceptable to treat people in certain ways. But then in the next minute of a positive achievement you are proudly displaying medals and showing her off to your friends.

I am that mother.
Let me start off by pointing out two things that this situation has made me become aware of, firstly, we obviously do not know the whole story about this alleged laptop and phone theft or cultism or armed robbery resulting in the murder of these four students of University of Port Harcourt. Secondly, the Nigerian people have become so confused that they now do not know where to direct their anger. Or humanity. Or inhumanity.
Just to be clear, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

I am that community.
Humans are by nature animalistic and barbaric people. Before education and literacy, we had no clue how to live, what to eat or what to wear. The only thing that has helped us achieve some sort of civilization and sophistication is education. So all of this, is just a cover up. Because inside of me, I am an animal, and if cornered, the only defense I have of myself and my family is too attack and attack blindly. Animals do not see reason.

It is because we are animals, dressed up as humans, that we have created the law. We need some sort of regulation and guide because if we are left to wander and control ourselves, we would hurt ourselves.
So we have put our faith in people that we have chosen, people that we trust to help us hear our voice and make sane decisions to profit us as a group of people. That is why we have the government. Not to rule us, but to guide us. Somewhere along the line, the Nigerian government must have gotten the wrong message about why they were put in the positions that they are in. I think it started with the oil, but that is another anger entirely.

I’m not going to focus on the empty promises that we have gotten over the decades, or the unfairness to most Nigerians in their own country, because I don’t even know their story. What I do know is this. The Nigerian people have now reached a point where our government is pointless to us. Our ears are filled with empty promises of change, quelled corruption, discovered secrets and hidden loot. We have heard it all, and we have seen it all.

We do not have a functioning police system. The legal system is flawed. The media is tilted in ways we can’t even begin to comprehend. And the government is king. So let me ask this, if there is a crime, a crime so painful and hurtful, one that personally affects you, one that there’s every possibility that the prepertartors will go free. And if you could, if you were given the opportunity to take matters into your own hands, what would you do?
That’s jungle justice.

If someone walks up to me and says to me, “See this man, he is the one that killed your father. We are not totally sure yet, but we have certain reasons to believe he is the one. And if we let him go now he will get away. So take him”. I will take him. I will hurt him. I will cause him pain in all the ways that I have felt pain. That’s jungle justice.

The law says that every man is innocent until proven guilty. True. But who is doing the proving? And how long is it taking? Nigerians are tired and are having to resort to their own hands for justice. And humanity is dead because we are not human, we are animals. The law should be the human, and Nigeria has no law.
So what do we do?

With jungle justice there is usually no fairness or patience to listen to sides. But even our legal system now has no fairness. Are there no innocent people in jail? Are there no innocent men who have been hung while the guilty ones who sacrificed them sit and watch? Nigeria needs jungle justice. And that’s why I am on the side of the Aluu community. Not because I have no emotions, and not because I am completely evil, but because we have gotten to a period where our actions can be our only words. And the government must be forced to hear.

The Nigerian people do not know where to direct their anger. We are now confused people. We should be angry at the system, and not just empty anger, we should be angry such that our actions are our words. And if we can kill ourselves for minimal reasons, why can’t we fight this bloody system? Because the system is bloody. The massacre in Mubi is still fresh off our lips and again we are dealt with another atrocity that the Nigerian government will slyly push aside till a more convenient time.

A lot of people are condemning the act. A lot of people are condemning the people who acted so barbaric and evil. I will not condemn. I am the people. I have been pushed aside and waited and waited for investigations to finish so that I could have justice. For decades. I am tired of waiting. I will take justice in my hand and pull it out whenever I please. I will misuse justice. I will spit on justice like I have been spat on. I will walk all over justice like I have been walked on. I will hurt whoever I have to hurt for the government to see that Nigeria is in chaos. And that they need to make a turnaround. I will shit on justice till the Nigerian government sees me and stops investigating long enough to actually act.

They are still investigating the Mubi Massacre.
They are still investigating the ABSU gang rape.
They are still investigating Boko Haram bombings.
They are still investigating James Ibori’s theft.
They are still investigating corruption in the power sector.
They are still investigating the Dana crash, Sosoliso crash, Bell View crash.
They are still investigating the death of Rotimi Williams.
They are still investigating elections MKO Abiola should have won.
They are still investigating the fuel subsidy scam.
They are still investigating the 2013 budget.
They are still investigating offshore accounts that Abacha had and we can’t find.
They are still investigating.

While they are investigating, let us take justice in our own hands, and channel our anger towards the government. Let them see that we have had enough and wont just mouth off for a couple of days and return to our lives. While they are investigating, let us take a moment to not reflect on the crime of Aluu community, but to reflect on what pushed them there.
That anger is also in all of us.

We are Aluu community.
Again, just to be extra clear on the matter, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

http://www.ynaija.com/jungle-justice-i-am-with-aluu-community/
who the hell is dis writer? Such a dead brained attention seeker! Nigerians like you shouldn't be alive...if not that its a crime for d police to shoot idiots dead.

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by PBundles(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
And this ladies and gentlemen is teh EXACT REASON WE ARE BACKWARD AS A COUNTRY.

Every one has a right to his/her opinion of the events as we dont know everything, but this person is bluntly stating that they would persecute even when NOT 100% sure. This confirms something very sickening, that being that most people who are ranting would have done the same thing possibly EVEN when we werent sure. And the most EPIC level of stupidity is : ( I will cause him pain, like we should applaud this misplaced bravery when its sounds cowardly). Becareful what you wish for, you might just get it.

[quote author=Etemma1]Jungle Justice: I Am With Aluu Community By Desola Ade Unuigbe
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

No not anytime soon.
Nigerians are too cowardice to start a revolution.
They still prefer to be brain washed and treated like slaves by their leaders.

This are the predictions of events to happen before 31st December 2012 -
https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year

Yeah! I know what you mean. However, what I am beginning to see happening is a revolution that will be disguised as conflict. People might start attacking each other when in fact what they really want to attack is the failing system of government we have in this country.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by overkillR(f): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
I beg to disagree! Are you implying that jungle justice started after the inception of democracy? These people commited a crime and should be dealt with! Moreso, this isn't about education but morals. Blame this on parents who raised those barbarians.

@Desola, Its a norm in this country to blame every crime on the system but I hope someday some angry mob will kill someone you love so much in such gruesome manner and you'll have the opportunity to blame it on our failed leaders. Stupid idiot!

muskeeto2: Not palatable at all but the truth.

Desola's brave..

Nature knows not innocent nor guilty. What happened at Aluu is an indirect effect of failure of leadership at Aso Rock since the inception of democracy.

And before u start accusing me of being barbaric and all, I lost siblings in the sosoliso plane crash. Yes, they were also burnt.

That I choose not to behave like an animal by shooting airline managers and staff is because I'm better educated.

A Nigeria where the poor and rich have equal opportunities will produce a saner society.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Who is this fo.ol?bastaard attention seeker son of a retaarded father.i wish u were killd dis way wen u were young,it wuld hv saved us d stress of replyin idioots like u.*long hiss*
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by tjskii(f): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
publisher: I believe this is the story (below) that should have made front page instead. I don't know what Mr Desola is talking about.
Aluu4: WE ARE ALL GUILTY

Link:http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/10/aluu4-we-are-all-guilty.html

I totally agree wth this write up,peopl shud stop showin and viewin the videos and pics,I personally did not watch d video,cos I wasn't prepared to watch such babarism knowing it hapened in real life,and pls stop usin d pics as dp

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
sexkillz: Nothing would push me into becoming a barbaric animal. . . No amount of anger will make me forget that i am human. Her reasons for transforming herself into an animal, is pure bullshit!

Don't deceive yourself friend. You might be saying this now but u never know.
Nobody knows what they are capable of until they face severe scenarious.
I myself am not a violent person, it disgusts me; but I am only deceiving myself if I say I could never practice it.

Nobody is completely good and nobody is completely evil.
Do u think all these serial killers and molesters turned to beasts overnight?
Do u even think most of the men who end up killinng their wives had planned it in the first place?
Dont u think all these pple were once thinking like u?

We all have the potential to be savage, and to deny that is pure ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by acidtalk: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
maclatunji:

You that cannot moderate your comments as seen in the bolded cannot be relied upon to moderate your actions under provocation and stress. There is no need to argue, it is on record that you use uncomplimentary language.

God bless you.
The most HYPOCRITICAL and CALLOUS being on nairaland.
He wants to come and score some cheap points.
Very wicked fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: You people saying Aluu did what they did because the Govt failed should just STFU, like what is wrong with many people these days?
There's NO justification or whatsoever for what was done to those kids, which misdirected anger are you people talking about sef? Anyone who can kill someone in such gruesome manner is plain evil and it has nothing to do with the govt, so govt is now responsible for empathy abi? You people should just let us hear word please, nonsense.

Poor dear. I understand your sentimental response but let's face it: If that community hadn't thought it was "normal" to brutalise and lynch "thieves", such would not have happened. It is common knowledge that Nigerians have been lynching suspected thieves and robbers for decades- even on the streets of Lagos.

There was a case of a small boy lynched to death broadcast on Channels TV a few years ago. What happened to the people that did that crime? We don't know till today. These are all symptoms of the systemic failure we are talking about. As "outraged" and "annoyed" as you are now. In a few hours, you might be on Romance section arguing endlessly... you would have forgotten until the next time- then you start crying foul.

People like you need to see things from a global perspective not from one little corner of the world- in a manner of speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by buzugee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
sexkillz: It is a big shame that a woman and a mother can spew so much crap. . .

All i have to say to this self righteous - know it all - hard hearted - unforgiving woman is, Grow a heart. . . A human heart.

You have children and you do not know where they would be tomorrow. The guys may be criminals or what ever, but what we are against is the manner in which they were killed by an irate mob. . .

Someone innocent can be the next victim of such circumstances. That someone, could also be your son. . .

Grow a heart!
she is hard hearted and needs to grow a heart because her opinion differs from yours ? arent you the same person who banned people whose opinions differ from yours ? THIS IS NIGERIAS PROBLEM RIGHT HERE. EVERY PERSON WITH POWER IS A HYPOCRITICAL SELF RIGHTEOUS PERSON SO LONG AS THEY ARE NOT UNDER THE MICROSCOPE

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by phaya(f): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am not supporting the murder but its fair to say Jungle Justices balances the System. Watching/hearing it brought about Wake-up Call to everyone! The crime rate is becoming so high and nothing is done about it. In my uni-days cult guys do the same to each other/ innocent people. Look at the ABSU rape incident that happened over a year ago we haven't heard anything about it again. What happened to the 5guys that raped her? Where is the young lady? If that happened to ur sister/gf/wife, won't u take laws in yours hands? Don't be quick to judge others!!!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by emmayoc: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
That write up from Desola is d most useless write up I've read. If any member of his family wer involved in dat greusome barbaric killing would he have dat fucking time to show us he knows how to compose articles? Arant nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. / Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.