Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56563 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
ABEG this guy U̶̲̥̅̊ are seeing is a military man o. He just graduated today in Ebonyi State University o. Pls stop this rubbish U̶̲̥̅̊ people are doing. If U̶̲̥̅̊ are not sure of a story abeg ask
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by azimibraun: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cultist going 2 d house of dia capone to kill and topple him in his own house and even trying to force dia way in2 his house... Ur own capone for yrs and u dnt knw he hs vigilante in his area an area dis boys mst hv visited, eating in hd fun in and mst hv had pals @ least niehbours of dia capone shld hv recognised dem.. Haba! Dis boys are innocent don't dull us wit fake indicting cooked up stories

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by taymeesan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/845310_A4sVKQsCcAAkiK9_jpg281ceaee330e26ca37516c58bbc326b3

Now we need this one arrested, he was the guy using the plank on the heads of
the victims, he is a BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
Mehn,I wuld be d happiest man on earth once dis gud 4 nothn bastard is caught and beaten 2 STUPOR!...dey shuld handcuff him and cuff his 2legz seperately..den start by burning his ballz gradually wit a lighter until it finally burns 2 ashes!!...den dey can sentence him 2 life imprisonment. I rilly wish dis culd hapun 2 dis black lookn beast!

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by azimibraun: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
The traditional ruler(bastard) of Aluu ws yesterday arrested. With 12 other Aluu idiots.. So hw cum dia is dis fuss abt d arrest of 1 Aluu bastard? D picture is nt important d fact is dt arrests hv bin made.. Secondly I am ashame of ph memebers of nairaland nt taking charge and gettin ust authentic info..why all dis romour wen we hv vexed and justice seeking PH members on nairaland?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by phlame(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpapi: ur story sound absurd,ow can cultist plan 2 topple their own capon,is neva done,there is maximum fear n respect 4 d capon,u cant even dream of topplin ur capon

undecided
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tyson55(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
This video has gone viral in the States here, everyone is asking what kinda folks are Nigerians?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by rusher14: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why are there so many dummies in this land?Many are crying 'it's jungle justice, they took the law into their hands' same people now are clamouring for a man who was seen in the video not killing but just a passer-by to be killed. Even if he was one of the killers shouldn't a competent court be trying him?
Dummies I repeat
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by azimibraun: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
The traditional ruler(bastard) of Aluu ws yesterday arrested. With 12 other Aluu idiots.. So hw come dia is dis fuss abt d arrest of 1 Aluu bastard? D picture is nt important d fact is dt arrests hv bin made.. Secondly I am ashame of ph memebers of nairaland nt taking charge and gettin us authentic info..why all dis romour wen we hv vexed and justice seeking PH members on nairaland?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by sapien(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
A new word has just been added to the English vocabulary.The word is "ALUU".It connotes "WICKEDNESS","BARBARISM","SAVAGERY"
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Goldieluks: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
They should kill the fool. Make sure he confesses and brutalise the bas.tard!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mike404(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
cryMay their soul rest in the bossom of the lord
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by dvcol: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gaiden k: I repeat am not sure of this news,and am placing it here for a confirmation
See this

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
The pic doesn't depict that of a murderer nor one of the killers of the uniport students. Rather the guy in the pic is being paruffed prior to his platoon membership. Those soldiers are not sternlooking and not in full military regalia. D last pic with all of them @ the rear of a car shows all them(d assumed killer) posing. Pls letss stop publishing tales and stick to facts. This is not a time for games or sentiments. 4 students!!!

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by swtcharissa(f): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/845310_A4sVKQsCcAAkiK9_jpg281ceaee330e26ca37516c58bbc326b3

Now we need this one arrested, he was the guy using the plank on the heads of
the victims, he is a BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
I want to believe this guy is a lunatic dat excaped from the pyschatric hospital

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by vpriest: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yu Guys Shld Stop Spreading Fake News...D Guy On Dis Pic Is One of dos Cardet Guy Dat Just Finish N dey Are Batin Him Wit Mud water..chek d pic well n yu will see wat am saying....
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by swtcharissa(f): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
hailolive: The pic doesn't depict that of a murderer nor one of the killers of the uniport students. Rather the guy in the pic is being paruffed prior to his platoon membership. Those soldiers are not sternlooking and not in full military regalia. D last pic with all of them @ the rear of a car shows all them(d assumed killer) posing. Pls letss stop publishing tales and stick to facts. This is not a time for games or sentiments. 4 students!!!
u r rite,why r they making him feel like a G,in this way dey r giving d guy time to plan wat to say n cook up lies for himself,these military guys r not serious,they shud recruit those HAUSA JTF men,those ones wen no dey hear ENGLISH
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Precchris: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
The aluu community should b burn to ashes 4 killing innocent boys.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
BUT LOOKING AT THE PICTURE OF THAT SAVAGE I DO KINDA FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS A RE-TARDED OUTCAST IN THE VILLAGE AND HE WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS ALL THE OTHERS SO THAT THEY WOULD ACCEPT HIM. SO THATS WHY HE WENT HARD ON THE BOYS IN HIS QUEST TO IMPRESS ALL THE VILLAGE PEOPLE. LOOK AT HIS FACE, HE LOOKS RETA-RDED. PLUS HE WAS WEARING SWEATSHIRT IN 100 DEGREES HEAT. ANY SYMPATHY ?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
I THINK I HAVE HAD A CHANGE OF HEART. I NO MORE WANT BLOOD. LET GOD HANDLE IT THE WAY HE WANTS. LOOKING AT THAT RE-TARDS FACE TELLS ME HE IS NOT COMPLETELY ALL TOGETHER UPSTAIRS AND HE WAS SHOWBOATING TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE PEOPLE . I AM AT PEACE. GOD IS GOOD. HIS WILL, WILL BE DONE
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by skykid86: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dats a big lie, d guy on d pic is a friend 2 ma family friend, dey jst graduated from uni 2day n dey are celebratin, and for d army attire, dey are x-boys, so stop spreading false news, verify d authenticity of ur news before circulating it, AM OUT
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Trustyd1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
These guys are very dangerous and so they don't deserve to stay among human. They should be reminded in life prison. But am not God. Only God can do the judge
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by onatisi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
buzugee: I WONDER HOW IT MUST FEEL TO BE STARING YOUR KILLERS IN THE FACE KNOWING THEY ARE ABOUT TO KILL YOU. IS IT A FEELING OF FEAR OR CALM OR ADRENALINE INDUCED CALM OR STRAIGHT TERROR ?

SAW THIS FILM AS A KID. DUNNO WHAT IT WAS CALLED. THE NAME OF THE ACTOR WAS FRED WILLIAMSON. HE GOT CORNERED AND WHILE HE WAS ABOUT TO BE SET ON FIRE, HE PULLED OUT A HUGE CIGAR AND LIT IT. THEN HE SAT DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE FLAMES, SMOKING AND SMILING WHILE THE FIRE WAS BURNING HIM UP. HE GOT BURNT UP WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE AND A CIGAR IN HIS LIPS. THAT SCENE STUCK WITH ME. LIKE THIS IS A REAL MAN. THIS IS HOW YOU DIE. BRAVERY AND CALM IN THE MIDST OF THE FIRE.
guy i am sorry to say this ,but u are going nuts
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by onatisi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Precchris: The aluu community should b burn to ashes 4 killing innocent boys.
judging from what i have been reading on this thread ppl here are not different from those aluu kilers ,most ppl on this thread if given the chance,they willl stary spilling blood
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by solomto(f): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Fake
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
onatisi:
My thought exactly
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by phlame(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
onatisi:
judging from what i have been reading on this thread ppl here are not different from those aluu kilers ,most ppl on this thread if given the chance,they willl stary spilling blood

They obviously believe in Jungle Justice and now that they have committed MURDER they must die by what they believe in... Makes sense to me undecided
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin I PREFER THE WORD 'ABSTRACT' TO 'NUTS'
onatisi:
ogbeche77:
My thought exactly
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by onatisi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
i have been pondering on a point since morning,what is the difference btween those that stood and watch those boys being killed and those that watched and are still watchin it on pc and mobile ?someone said he watched over and over again.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by danzite(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
And i ask again... Where were UNIPORT students when this babaric act was happening
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by kenostika(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
lil pervert: angryIts too late for uniport students.they are not acting wisely but acting in emotions.I tot there were MEN in dat sch..but all bunch of chicken hearted boyz.men are supose to evade and round up dat Aluu of a community at night.GOD Father! Dis is eye for an eye.u kill innocent men..then innocent ppl must dye too for them to feel d furry.d Gov will never allow dis students to act.they are observing u ppl.pls set ablaze dat aluu.kill dis indeegens pls...I beg u uniport students.if u dnt kill they will never learn.kill!!!
gone are the days of real men(military),all are chicken hearts just claiming names.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by carlose: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Honestly this is crazy! Get information about his group hiding
And chop his head off immediately and feed to the vultures!
Aluu community or whatever u are called calamity is falling
Upon all your generation. All of you will die slowly
In HIV/AIDS. Kill'em all.

RIP YOUNG STARS! TEARS DROP. REVENGE NIGGAS that is the best thing.

DAMN
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Kgdavid(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
the biggest criminal is the person who falsely accused them of being robbers and then allowed them to be killed...my blood rages but may God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.