Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (28629 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Is A Fraud - Musician Tee Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2012
Dominiquez:

My dear from ur write up, I have seen how U I mean URSELF cannot prosper, I am not a member of winners church,but I know one thing so clear,"as d shepherd so also is d sheep" so be ready to remain poor with ur poverty stricken brain. May God open ur eyes.

Jesus lived in poverty, mind you.

John lived in the wilderness.

So if wealth is your way to heaven, why waste your time following Jesus? Why not worship mammon?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by UjSizzle(f): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2012
I don't get why most people here are calling him Tithe-eating fraudster or whatever. Are u saying he shouldn't take the tithes? Abi he shouldn't use it for personal stuffs?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: I don't get why most people here are calling him Tithe-eating fraudster or whatever. Are u saying he shouldn't take the tithes? Abi he shouldn't use it for personal stuffs?

lol......try harder, your MOG -worship is showing.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija: Take your sentiment to somewhere else. Where in the bible provides evidences to support your assertion? Pastors are ripping people off, that is the bottom-line.

Pls for ur info am not a member of winners,remember what happened to Miriam Korah and his family when he challenged moses,God is never a man u can question His servant, but I stand by the truth, read Deut 12:19,Rev 5:10
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by UjSizzle(f): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2012
I don't know about the rest of you but as i always say...i have big plans of being super prosperous on this earth.
My God is going to bless me way more than he has blessed this men through their hardwork and dilligence. U are complaining of 2 abi 3 jets..u'll see 10 very soon.
You call us pulpit-fed christians,yet you are just medi mumbo jumbo fed people.
If u like find comfort in poverty mmm?
When God has promised to establish his people on every land they step on like he did Abraham.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Jesus lived in poverty, mind you.

John lived in the wilderness.

So if wealth is your way to heaven, why waste your time following Jesus? Why not worship mammon?

Its high time u change u mentality prove to me that Jesus was poor from the bible,Is He not the one that rode and pple layed their coats on the floor for Him, has it been done to someone in ur village,have u ever seen where He could not pay His bill when He paid His bill with a golden coin,how come is Judas keeping their money if He is poor,can a poor man feed 5 thousand men and 4 thousand men too. Can a poor man command crowd as He did, if He was poor, why was the solders casted lots to share His cloth. How can a King of Kings be poor. If He is poor Pilat will not call Him the King of the Jew.
Read Rev 5:10, Deut 12:19

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol......try harder, your MOG -worship is showing.

you have no respect for opinions and yet u open public threads just to spew hatred and incite mindless arguments but i'll tell u this is an epic fail to pull me into ur tiny world smiley

So listen carefully..................

THIS is the sound of me tuning you out.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dominiquez:

Pls for ur info am not a member of winners,remember what happened to Miriam Korah and his family when he challenged moses,God is never a man u can question His servant, but I stand by the truth, read Deut 12:19,Rev 5:10

12 And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good? 14 To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. 15 Yet the LORD set his affection on your forefathers and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations, as it is today. 16 Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. 17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.

How does that scriptural part talk about pastor's ripping people off is still a big challenge to me.Please, prove your points with the quoted book?! I have zero tolerance for sentiment!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija:

12 And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good? 14 To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. 15 Yet the LORD set his affection on your forefathers and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations, as it is today. 16 Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. 17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.

How does that scriptural part talk about pastor's ripping people off is still a big challenge to me.Please, prove your points with the quoted book?! I have zero tolerance for sentiment!

Pls read DEUT. 12:19 if not clear to u check other version.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by ifeegee(f): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
dare2think:

Lady, you have nothing to say period!

You are too mentally lazy to figure out the social and psychological injustice perpetrated in churches because some frauds call themselves 'men of god'.

I expect nothing substantial from people Liike you who submit your faculties at the feet of a fellow man.

Like the poster above said, you kind worship men and are fascinated by the amount of wealth they accumulate. Religious and material slaves!

So, yes. You have nothing to say!
I can see,you are bent on devpn HBP based on my personal beliefs which I'm actually entitled to.Well, suit yourself if makes you feel any better.More so mr dare2think I don't do name calln,have a nic daye if u want to.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by LordElNou: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger:

You are a goat. I have plenty of grass in my compound for you to eat if you are hungry. Who be you to put mouth for my talk? angry angry angry angry

you are the goat with no brains! this is suppose to be about the bishop and what the musician said about him. you are there talking about how frustrated the musician is. go and eat your grass fool!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dominiquez:

Pls read DEUT. 12:19 if not clear to u check other version.
19 And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt. Please, you are very myopic in your approach. I can not help but laugh at your failure for the simple reason why you are being deceived by your pastor on daily bases!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dare2think: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
ifee-gee:
I can see,you are bent on devpn HBP based on my personal beliefs which I'm actually entitled to.Well, suit yourself if makes you feel any better.More so mr dare2think I don't do name calln,have a nic daye if u want to.

Now you are playing the victim? Pathetic !

After referencing ignorance towards me in your post, you now have the nerve to say you don't do name-calling!

You Have nothing substantial to add to this debate! Indeed, you are entitled to your opinions no matter how absurd they are.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dejgan: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
WebSurfer: me? No no no.. Will not be that stupid, I give it to less privileged and any body who need help around me, and God has been blessing me for that, at least I know how I have been blessed at my age..
Talking about leaving it for God to judge, am Not Judging, the truth is just being said, how long will most people fooled with "Give God huge and get huge", "The bigger the money, the quicker and bigger the money", "My God is not a poor God" ask yourself this question, how many times have your pastors preached about sowing seed from an illegally gotten money like planting a seed on a rock? If he has ever done so, come back and tell me the name of your pastor you pastor doesn't care how you got your money, or tell you if you acquired it illegally then it should not be sowed, he will never tell you, its just the fact and enough reason to tell you he doesn't care about that, he keeps fooling you and you keep believing

@websurfer in what way are you better than Oyedepo? Assuming you are right and have an intellectual advantage over others, is this the best way of using it? Your choice of word so uncut and leaves nothing to be desired. The more I go thru fb, nairaland and twitter and read comments of Nigerians like yours, am forced to ask what values our generation still have left.

Young Nigerians using barbaric statements online all in the name of correcting the wrongdoings a previous generation of Nigerians.......

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija: 19 And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt. Please, you are very myopic in your approach. I can not help but laugh at your failure for the simple reason why you are being deceived by your pastor on daily bases!

From message translation
And also the same in king james version
Check it there.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Femmymata2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
ifeness:

So who gives the money to God? How does the money reach God?
Nobody gives any money to God, its humans that collect and spend it on their ''personal stuff''. Can any sane person prove to me that 3 private jet for an individual is not 'greed',excesses,lack of common sense in a poverty stricken country where to eat one square meal is difficult for so many people. (Pls google how much it takes to maintain a private jet annually), i pray bishop oyedepo control is lust for the things of this world at least consider the gullible people who contributes these möney , i hope instead of buying a new jet he should invest in a project that can alleviate poverty in his community. GOD should,will,must and can't encourage materialism. OYEDEPO should think about Heaven where 100mansions,100jets,100wives, 100crown e.t.c are waiting 4 him

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by xtayle(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: EASIEST WAYS TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN NIGERIA
1)open a church
2)become a pastor
3)open a church
4)become a pastor

Open your own make we see how far. How many have opened church and result?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by ifeegee(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
dare2think:

Now you are playing the victim? Pathetic !

After referencing ignorance towards me in your post, you now have the nerve to say you don't do name-calling!

You Have nothing substantial to add to this debate! Indeed, you are entitled to your opinions no matter how absurd they are.
check all ur response and see the subtle insults in them,anyway u've made ur point, though inspite of ur" intellectuel prowess" u failed to convince me.Sheath ur sword and let call a truce.Peace.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by rhymz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
ifeness:

I have a good news for yousmiley The new generations are beginning to ask questions. It is now obvious that there are thousands of forgeries from the western middle ages.People forged will,history texts,land deeds etc. One of the biggest forgery factories during this period was the Church. The Church did not only forge documents-many churches through out European Christendom have objects called relic-items which are said to belong to the saints or famous personages from the christian bible. This include the church burning and destroys ancient text and traditions that would pose a threat to the new political movenment they were inventing. Thereby the created a future business and money making empire.

Oyedepo is a smart business man. If we wasn't,his church would probably have been empty by now- also includes the fact that he is fortunate have one of of the most retarded and dump people on the planet to be his members.

Hopefully his unfortunate members would gain their sights someday and see the manipulator he really is.
My brother, you are being mild with the way you put the truth across.
Let Me put it to them harshly and bluntly, the whole Christian ideologies and Christ fictional stories are all man-made copy cats of pre-existing pagan myths of Egyptian, Greeko, Roman and Persian Mythologies and asthrotheological religious dogma. Jesus was a Myth, He never existed, neither is there any concrete evidence of his historicity outside of the babbles written by Roman Catholic Bishops of old. The whole characters in the bible are all extensive work of mental fictions and borrowed religious ideologies from the birth places of today's secret societies like Freemasonry, Bones and skulls, Attis religious order and movement and so on. I laugh when I see those ignorant christian blabb about somr muscian or celebrity joining illuminati like they even understand what it realy is. Religious followers and ardent worshippers are the dumbest people to come across when it comes to logical analysis of history and how religion came about. It was all man explaining things to othet men, He created God with his thoughts and gave him all the divine attributes. Things he could not logically explain, he attributed them to a superior diety, "he says to himself, there must be a divine force somewhere responsible for all this", the next thing was to obsess himself with astreological studies and observation, he would personalize and deify an object, endowing it with astrological powers and names, then they moved to mythological characters and Great men and women that had lived and died, they evemerize or deify them into gods, giving them some asthrological attributes and powers.
Study all the religious orders that existed before the advent of the christian forgeries, you will relize that they had a lot of striking similarities with latter day christianity. For example, Christ was not the only crucified deity known, myths of crucified deities are rife before the advent of christianity, virgin too birth was common in pre-existing pagan mythologies and gods. The whole death and ressurection bullcrap was a copy cat fom other mythological gods and characters. Nothing about this religion is original. Oyedepo fully understand these damning facts that is why he is so not afraid of any repercussions or showe any compassion towards anyone besides the people around him. He understands that one of the rules of evolutiob is adaptation and developing tough skin to everything. He knows being gentle and compassionate will not make him rich, politically powerfull and influential, it will only earn him a good name but no serious material returns. He thinks like a ruthless manager, the education system is bad, invest in it and take advantage of it, knowing how much a lot of wealthy Nigerians spend on their kids to study abroad, he cater to the rich and let the commoners continue to wallow in those schools, afterall, it is not his fault that they are poor. At best, he might jusdt throw around crumbs of bursery programs to help some lucky few for the monent and then continue to rip the benefits of his opportunitic investments in the sector.
If only people can see the similarities here with the evolutionary explanations of Darwin, religion is evolving, the people manning them are evolving as well. The greatest thing to happen to evengelicals and penticostals is the reduction of powers of the pope and the roman catholic religious other and hegemony. It gave others to share in the loot, power and influence that comes with manipulating and indoctrinating people through man's first creation to his limited intelligence, God.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by rhymz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
And by the way, whoever that claims or confuses Tee-mac's follow up post to yesterday's as an apology is a bona fide slowpoke that will not recognize sarcasm even if it hits him in the head. . . The man is so clever that he enforced his stance by confusing Oyedepo's suckers that were busy looking for categorical statements that say I am sorry. . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by mymadam(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
musKeeto: ah, dat cant be true... he's a man of God.. pls tell me it's a lie...

There are 'men-of-God' AND there are 'men-of-dog'. Shikena. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by victme1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Is tat the freaking point? Why would a man of God waste so much money on something that he didnt need rather than help the hundreds of poor members of his church who cant even afford to go to his university.

Gaddem tithe fraud!

@ Macdadday01 you are an idiot. how close have u ever gotten to the oledepo? answer me! use what ever u can to get what you want. you must be an oledepo in the making! PAH!

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dare2think: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
ifee-gee:
check all ur response and see the subtle insults in them,anyway u've made ur point, though inspite of ur" intellectuel prowess" u failed to convince me.Sheath ur sword and let call a truce.Peace.

Dont flatter yourself, my aim was never to convince anyone! It Is up to each individual to be honest with themselves.

A corrupt society like Nigeria breeds frauds in all aspect of the society, including religious frauds. Dont need to convince anyone on that reality!

However, apologies for any insult that may have offended you!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by putro(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger: Tee Mac is an idiot!

Was he supplying the quarry materials for free? After eating millions from Winners, he has the guts to even come to Facebook and be talking total BS.

Winners has many construction projects. The two universities are being expanded. My branch has just commissioned its new church auditorium that has ensured people don't sit in the overflow but in comfort inside the church. Are these things constructed with lolli pops? Is it not cement, sand, rods, etc?

Assuming he was not paid, that Swiss Nigerian idiot who who has lost all musical relevance in Nigeria will start to talk rubbish. If I meet him face to face, Tee Mac will not believe what I will do to him.
What will you do? slap the devil out of him like your bishop do to people?Yayiska.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by putro(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=rhymz] My brother, you are being mild with the way you put the truth across.
Let Me put it to them harshly and bluntly, the whole Christian ideologies and Christ fictional stories are all man-made copy cats of pre-existing pagan myths of Egyptian, Greeko, Roman and Persian Mythologies and asthrotheological religious dogma. Jesus was a Myth, He never existed, neither is there any concrete evidence of his historicity outside of the babbles written by Roman Catholic Bishops of old. The whole characters in the bible are all extensive work of mental fictions and borrowed religious ideologies from the birth places of today's secret societies like Freemasonry, Bones and skulls, Attis religious order and movement and so on. I laugh when I see those ignorant christian blabb about somr muscian or celebrity joining illuminati like they even understand what it realy is. Religious followers and ardent worshippers are the dumbest people to come across when it comes to logical analysis of history and how religion came about. It was all man explaining things to othet men, He created God with his thoughts and gave him all the divine attributes. Things he could not logically explain, he attributed them to a superior diety, "he says to himself, there must be a divine force somewhere responsible for all this", the next thing was to obsess himself with astreological studies and observation, he would personalize and deify an object, endowing it with astrological powers and names, then they moved to mythological characters and Great men and women that had lived and died, they evemerize or deify them into gods, giving them some asthrological attributes and powers.
Study all the religious orders that existed before the advent of the christian forgeries, you will relize that they had a lot of striking similarities with latter day christianity. For example, Christ was not the only crucified deity known, myths of crucified deities are rife before the advent of christianity, virgin too.] I love this, so rightly said. am a fan
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Shebs(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Definitely, u must give to the poor, but not ur tithe to the poor. Giving to the poor is a daily thing, while tithing is specific. I can c dat most of u guys don't know the bible, perhaps, some dnt go to church.
MacDaddy01:

What kind of fool is this?

You are saying that we should not give to the poor but give to rich pastors who have private jets?

My people sufffer from ignorance!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by PastorKun(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2012
Shebs: Definitely, u must give to the poor, but not ur tithe to the poor. Giving to the poor is a daily thing, while tithing is specific. I can c dat most of u guys don't know the bible, perhaps, some dnt go to church.

For someone who claims to know the bible, I am amazed you don't know that christians are not obliged to tithe and also that if you even decide to tithe, you can give your tithe to the poor. You may wish to read deut 14:22-29 to have better knowledge on the tithing subject.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by rhymz(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Pastor Kun:

For someone who claims to know the bible, I am amazed you don't know that christians are not obliged to tithe and also that if you even decide to tithe, you can give your tithe to the poor. You may wish to read deut 14:22-29 to have better knowledge on the tithing subject.
At least, some knowledgable Christian was quick and fast to point out that fellow's lack of biblical knowledge that he so ignorantly accused others for.
Preachers like Oyedepo has continued to erroneously teach them that tithe is the 10% of their incomes given to only him, anything other than that is not tithing. Even when there are biblical evidence to show that tithing could be giving in different ways of which one is to the poor, the needy and the widow, deut 14:29. Even Jacob who was the first person to have tithed from his own belongings did not give it to any priest, instead he did it by partaking of a portion of himself, his family and possession in thanks giving and communion. Simply put, he gathered his family and farm produced, made offering prayers to god and ate the damn food and farm produce.
All these new age preachers that turn around to preach nonsense are fraudstars, oyedepo leads in the pack. He is not a priest from the levitical priest order yet he is telling his gullible congregation to submit their tithes to him, what a fraudulent man of god.
He claims to be under the new law yet old judaic laws that preaches tithe giving is in his own version new convernant claims of the new testament. Christians and their double speaks.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
musKeeto:
ah, dat cant be true... he's a man of God.. pls tell me it's a lie...

I don't know this individual so cannot comment on him personally. But I have seen Pastors in Nigerian Churches before. Some are good.

However some pretend to speak in tongues WITHOUT AN INTERPRETER PRESENT so no one knows what is being said and it is thus gibberish. We are warned against those who do this 1st Corinthians.

We hear PROPHESIES all the time. MUCH more than in Biblical times. And yet the further from Nigeria the less the Pastors Prophesy!

All these 'prophesies are vague', we will see times of trouble - an earthquake, a disaster. Of course we will - they always happen so these are not real prophesies just someone trying to fool us. If you do not pray hard enough then THIS will happen - if it does you did not pray hard enough - if it does not them you did. They can never be wrong.

ANYONE making such false prophesies is NOT a man of GOD.

I have no idea which Pastors fit the above descriptions and which don't. The point is that ANYONE can CLAIM to be a Pastor but it means nothing. It certainly does not mean they are exempt from scrutiny or from criticism when exposed as fakes and cheats only in it for the money. I have never seem ANY pastor/priest/minister/rabbi/imam in my country as rich as these guys!

So I merely say be wary and vigilant and careful about which pastors to believe. They are NOT ALL men of God.

While I am sure there are some exceptions I suspect that the richer they are the less likely they are to be truly men of God.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=putro post=12493775][/quote]

Just a few points.

Christ was a historical figure. There is more independent (of non Christian origin) evidence that he existed than for the existence of say Julius Caesar.

Up to you if you believe he was God or not but the man certainly existed.

As for the Illuminati - who still believes this silly conspiracy theory any more? They don't exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.