Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (24101 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Ganys: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2012
I JUST READ THIS ON HIS FB PROFILE

Why You may have read on many blogs a statement I made about Bishop Oyedepo (the bloggers love to pick up any statement by a celebrity because they have nothing else to write)

I was angry when I saw on a FB site bya CKN the Challenger Bombardier plane(Mike Adenuga has one too, sold by mypartner to him) owned by Bishop Oyedepo. In Nigeria at the moment millions do not know where to take the money from to buy their next meal; millions go to bed hungry and then this opulence by a "Man of God"! I may have been a bit harsh and somehow regret that I even responded to that FB message, but I am a bit out spoken and don't mean bad. I have seen Pastors and Men of God in Nigeria who carry bags of rice on their shoulder to help the Hungry, who drive cheap second hand cars and their office is a small cubicle, because they believe the money given to them by their congregation is given to them to distribute to the poor. I know a man of God who heals hundreds and doesn't ask for one Naira, no he will even give the poor and sick transport money to go home. My partner and myself tried to sell him a second hand cargo plane so he can fly food and blankets to disaster areas, but that man of God stated: “I can not own a plane, even if you prepare a good lease/ repayment schedule, what will my congregation think? The money they put into the envelops on Sunday must be used to the last Naira for charity only". If my statement about Bishop was offensive to him and his followers, I render herewith a sincere apology.

SOURCE
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151252169060915&id=708635914&set=p.10151252169060915&relevant_count=1&refid=17&_ft_=fbid.10151252169090915

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by CrazyMan(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2012
Tee mac is a coward and a useless attention seeker...

Why start a battle, only to chicken out in the early stages?

If he's accusing Oyedepo, he should come out and tell Nigerians how many poor people he helped during his tenure as PMAN president.

Useless man.

23 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 09, 2012
He didnt apologise to Oledepo. He apologized for stating the obvious. The backlash he got from the gullible Winner zombies was akin to the ferocious physical slap Oledeps unleashed on that poor gal.

Who am I to call him a coward?

lol..

27 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by bigtt76(f): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2012
My partner and myself tried to sell him a second hand cargo plane so he can fly food and blankets to disaster areas ....But why he and his partner always targeting Men of God to sell aircraft to? You tempt MOG and when they fall for the sweet talks, you go behind to tongue lash them? I'm not in support of the Jet-Cruising MOGs nor back-stabbing Jet Hawkers ....but I mean do not tempt people and go behind to use it against them.

What stops TeeMac and his partner sourcing funds to manage a humanitarian aircraft for distributing foods to disaster regions for the church he's referring to? If someone is not doing things they way it should be ....SHOW AN EXAMPLE.....BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BE! Ooode!

22 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by onatisi(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2012
bigtt76: My partner and myself tried to sell him a second hand cargo plane so he can fly food and blankets to disaster areas ....But why he and his partner always targeting Men of God to sell aircraft to? You tempt MOG and when they fall for the sweet talks, you go behind to tongue lash them? I'm not in support of the Jet-Cruising MOGs nor back-stabbing Jet Hawkers ....but I mean do not tempt people and go behind to use it against them.

What stops TeeMac and his partner sourcing funds to manage a humanitarian aircraft for distributing foods to disaster regions for the church he's referring to? If someone is not doing things they way it should be ....SHOW AN EXAMPLE.....BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BE! Ooode!
you have no case my friend , drop that line ,it doesnt add up

4 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by semid4lyfe(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by MyneWhite1(f): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Why did he have to apologize? After all what he said was true.

I am very disappointed in some of the men of God in Nigeria.

They live large and forget what Jesus taught.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/02/why-i-hate-religion-but-love-jesus.html

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by honeric01(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2012
Myne White: Why did he have to apologize? After all what he said was true.

I am very disappointed in some of the men of God in Nigeria.

They live large and forget what Jesus taught.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/02/why-i-hate-religion-but-love-jesus.html

How's this an apology?
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by KINGwax(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Tee mac is a coward and a useless attention seeker...

If he accusing Oyedepo, he should come out and tell Nigerians how many poor people he helped during his tenure as PMAN president.

Useless man.
how is he a coward? He didn't say he didn't say dt, he simply said if it offends him, then sorry. Not dt he gave a fucck if it does or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by KINGwax(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Tee mac is a coward and a useless attention seeker...

If he accusing Oyedepo, he should come out and tell Nigerians how many poor people he helped during his tenure as PMAN president.

Useless man.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by floriana(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2012
But why? Nobody apologises for speaking the truth. Am so disappointed in Tee Mac. Now Oyedepo will use this needless apology to extort more money from his hapless flock for additional bombardier toy as compensation for the 'injury' done him by Tee Mac.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by AjanleKoko: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2012
Maybe his 'granite supply to Oyedepo's countless construction projects' suddenly became in jeopardy grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Joey82(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2012
looks like a lot of us didnt read that statement well o,
he's still castigating the acts of Oyedepo by comparing him to a pastor who carries bags of rice on his shoulders.
and spreads out money earned to charity.
IMO, Mac is sticking to his guns. 4get the final statement, sounds like a mockery having read the initial statements.

16 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Goldenheart(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2012
who is teemac?

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Chanchit: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2012
That does not look like an apology, its just an indirect way to continue from where he stopped. I won't blame the pastor, but the mugu's that keep pumping their money for someone to buy private jets, without rendering any humanitarian support to the society. If this is how the missionaries think, most of them won't go to school(pastors), most of the structures of the missionaries still lives till today, and they got the money to do all this same way our pastors get it now(the congregation) I wonder where christianity would be, addingmean it started from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by searchcorp(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2012
While myy president was busy making his speech, Teemac was busy apologising to Bishop (or so he wants us to believe).

Just cause I use expensive stuffs doesn't mean that I'm not as charitable as should be.

CASE STUDY: Kenneth Copeland, Kobus Van Rensburg et al
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by ebamma(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Slapmaster Oyedepo
Jetcruiser Oyedepo
Scam master Oyedepo
419er Oyedepo
Man of God my foot Oyedepo
Continue scamming them mr oyedepo,a new model of gulf jet will be released soon,i hope you will be the first to buy it?

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by hubreality(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2012
His senses just came back...And for hungry gossiping bloggers parading false lazy news around celebs just for the sake of Google Adsense pennies, your names na Sorry. Stinks!
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by zangiff(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by DSoj(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2012
This is not an apology, but a comparison, and subtle confirmation of wat he said earlier.
As a mata of fact, he's still saying the same thing and comparing with anoda "man of God"... Apology my foot..
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by honeric01(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Joey82: looks like a lot of us didnt read that statement well o,
he's still castigating the acts of Oyedepo by comparing him to a pastor who carries bags of rice on his shoulders.
and spreads out money earned to charity.
IMO, Mac is sticking to his guns. 4get the final statement, sounds like a mockery having read the initial statements.

Most Nigerians can't comprehend including the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by chucky234(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Misleading title,its either the OP or the mod have problem comprehending written text.
How in the world the above response an apology?
Wen your papa say make you go school you say no na tailor you wan be,see wey you land yoursef now.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by EXCELLENCEAbia: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2012
teemacc has something in mind the is yet to vomit because they know themselves
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by honeycandy(f): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2012
I smell sarcasm. Nice one from Tee mac. Well there you have it, my dear "winners" if you feel offended, accept his apology. But the truth remains.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by omiobo: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Mercy is all we need.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2012
That "man of God", Oyedepo disgusts me to the fullest. He is not a servant of Christ but a servant of devil. He should go to hell.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by honeycandy(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2012
I smell sarcasm. Nice one from Tee mac. Well there you have it, my dear "winners" if you feel offended, accept his apology. But the truth remains. How much has your GO spent on the flood victims. How many orphans has your GO sent to school, how many widows has he helped in your church. These are areas where your tithes should go into. But sorry if you feel offended.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Englishteacher: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Chanchit: That does not look like an apology, its just an indirect way to continue from where he stopped. I won't blame the pastor, but the mugu's that keep pumping their money for someone to buy private jets, without rendering any humanitarian support to the society. If this is how the missionaries think, most of them won't go to school(pastors), most of the structures of the missionaries still lives till today, and they got the money to do all this same way our pastors get it now(the congregation) I wonder where christianity would be, addingmean it started from Nigeria.

"Addingmean".....there is no such word!
"Had it been that...."

6 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by manosteel(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
When the business was going well, he didn't come out to criticize oyedepo, why now he fell out of favour. If he is saint as he is trying to portray himself, why is he running after church pastors to sell aircraft to them since he knew that their sources of income are questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by chucky234(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
searchcorp: While myy president was busy making his speech, Teemac was busy apologising to Bishop (or so he wants us to believe).

Just cause I use expensive stuffs doesn't mean that I'm not as charitable as should be.

CASE STUDY: Kenneth Copeland, Kobus Van Rensburg et al
Your point pls
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by royallord1(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2012
And d man of God he is comparing oyedepo to is tb joshua. Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Prophet Wale Olagunju: Buhari & APC Would Not Win The 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.