Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church (7932 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by Gospels: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2015
WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI BUILDINGS

WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
WINNERS CHAPEL D-LINE PORT HARCOURT
WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY
WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

BUT I SAID IF THIS IS OF GOD HE CAN'T BE WATCHING AND HIS SERVANT'S PLACE BE BUILT WITH MASONIC SYMBOLS BECAUSE THIS IS VERY CLEAR.BUT I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOUR RESPONSE CONCERNING THIS GUYS FOR MORE YOU CAN CHECK THIS LINK

emperorundertheking..com.ng/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

Re: Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by adedayourt(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2015
kiss
Re: Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by Gospels: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2015
MORE

Re: Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by Young03(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2015
till i begin seeing devil in da church myself..i would beleive its illuminati
Re: Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by Zitech(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Na wao. So any thing that has a shape of triangle is now part of illuminati. Hope you know Winners Chapel Canaan land was built even before you started hearing of Illuminati... And other buildings took same structure with their mother church... SO I CAN build something with a triangle on it without being criticized? Or accused of Being a free mason Change the way you think OP.

#MyOpinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by Hotsparkles(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Zitech:
Na wao. So any thing that has a shape of triangle is now part of illuminati. Hope you know Winners Chapel Canaan land was built even before you started hearing of Illuminati... And other buildings took same structure with their mother church... SO I CAN build something with a triangle on it without being criticized? Or accused of Being a free mason Change the way you think OP.

#MyOpinion
most of this buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind, but some are just way of expressing symbols and believe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
I've seen the aeriel pictures of the church and school and yes everything about it reeks of masonry. But the pix the op posted here are just too silly and doesn't correlate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.