Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am (14107 Views)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am / President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. / BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Omoswags(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
President Gej would tomorrow address Nigerians by 7am.. Could it be total subsidy removal? Or Aluu & Uniport (that's if he even heard about the gist) only time will tell.

President Goodluck Jonathan has just announced that he will address the nation on Tuesday.
A statement by his spokesman, Dr. Rueben Abati, this evening called on all radio and television stations to hook up to the network services.
The content of the President's proposed address is raising concerns among Nigerians.
It is the second time in barely one week that the President would make a nationwide broadcast.
He addressed Nigerians on the occasion of the Independent Day on October 1.
http://www.nigeriapoliticsonline.com/theContent.aspx?page_id=3&id=2053
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Is it on channels TV?
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by jmaine: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Has the JTF destroyed Imam Shekau according to reports ? undecided . . .
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
I hope say im no go misyarn again!I never still recover from the independent broadcast.I no fit shout o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by DisGuy: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
he wan resign or announce the passing of.... ?

no announcement of mubi,uniport..soo
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by brightsparks(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Am guessing this has something to do with the Bakassi issue, i just hope he won't misyarn o, lets' wait till then!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Horus(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Omoswags: President Gej would tommorrow address Nigerians by 7am.. Could it be total subsidy removal? Or Aluu & Uniport (that's if he even heard about the gist) only time will tell

I confirm it to be true. Subject unknown at this time..
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Biggyd2: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
it is true. We have a few hours to find out what this speech is all about.

http://www.nigeriapoliticsonline.com/theContent.aspx?page_id=3&id=2053
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
noooo he just want to update us on dame progress
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by omenka(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
Can't he save us the trauma for anoda day? No doubt he'd give the nation yet another heartache to surmount even though we are already inundated with the Mubi and Aluu4 masacre at the moment! IMO he should wait until get a we get a grip on our emotions before he gives us another uppercut..

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Series22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Make e no b say patiance don die o.. God abeg o
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Bisjosh(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
All will be well embarassed
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Efizzi: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
OMG..Hope Patience is not....
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by obicentlis: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its about the Oil Rich land that Gowon sold to Cameruon for help to defeat Biafra which Obasanjo ratified.
Till Nigeria apologized to the spirits of the dead children from malnutrition, peace will continue to be a mirage.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by kulutempa: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wait a minute. Isn't 7.00am when people are getting ready to go to work? Why not 9.00pm in the evening when people are back from work and are not going anywhere in a hurry?
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by revomind(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
obicentlis: Its about the Oil Rich land that Gowon sold to Cameruon for help to defeat Biafra which Obasanjo ratified.
Till Nigeria apologized to the spirits of the dead children from malnutrition, peace will continue to be a mirage.

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by highlandre(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
I'm kind of scared of what his address will address. I pray d address won't spoil my day sha.

Lemme dress up for the address!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by bikerboy1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls get me updated as soon as He is through with His talk, Thank You
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by tai2(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nigeria is probably invading Bakassi or something...that war uniform he's been wearing is starting to affect him.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ITbomb(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
I got a leak , it is all about Achebe and his book . GEJ wants the Awolowo family to tender apologies to Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Where is Sahara reporters to present to us the advance copy

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ogochukwunasa1: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
The retarden wants to announce dat nigeria is goin into war with cameroun
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmn, am not really excited but curious. . .
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by DisGuy: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
kulutempa: Wait a minute. Isn't 7.00am when people are getting ready to go to work? Why not 9.00pm in the evening when people are back from work and are not going anywhere in a hurry?

odd isnt it

7AM!!!! IMAGINEE
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by godstino(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
ITS DEFINITELY ABOUT THE BAKASSI ISSUE AND I BET THE PUSILLANIMOUS GUY IS GONNA GIVE SOME SILLY EXCUSES WHY NIGERIA WUDN'T FILE AN APPEAL AGAINST THE ICJ RULING...
GOD SAVE NIGERIA!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by meksroland: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Except Gowon and Awolowos's apologise to the 3million people they killed alive especially the pregnat women they slaughtered alive, no broadcast will save us. Bakassi are paying heavy price now for selling the ibos during d war

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by UsamabinIgbo: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why will they appeal?
Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am.
The Bakassi wey them use do backyard deal?
The minute they open that can of worms- Gbosa!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by olumidazz: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
SNC SNC SNC SNC SNC
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by jumyscrib: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think he want to apologise for d lies he said, make an official statement to d public abt his 'dame', discuss d issue of d ravaging flood all over & d progress of d JTF team on BH.........anyway,we'll knw soon!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by bizgynbala(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hope he is going to announce his resignation... Good news....If not.. All the adress na wash... Hmmmm.... Imagining Goodluck witout Patience... Lol.lol.lol
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by lekanwj(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
It's about Bakasi, about Dame, about independent day Jagons, about petrol subsidy removal, about BH abeg this man should resign he simply lacks it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje / Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre / Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.