Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am (14103 Views)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am / President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. / BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by kokorunna(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2012
The best announcement will be for President Jonathan to step down and let someone capable rule the country grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by floridam(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Ijebulogic: Mr President: Morning Team
Psychophants: Moring Sa!!, Long Live Nigeria Sir, Long Live Madam sir!!, Morin Sir.
Mr President: Okay, straight to business. Please give me highlights of the main issues we need to address this week.
Psychophants: Commander in Chief, we are facing the biggest national disaster of our time sir, the people are dying in floods sir, even my grandmother's house in some unknown village that contributes nothing to our GDP is flooded sir. The people are screaming for help, the Ministries are screaming for funds. we need funds sir - that is, cash, dollars, faroukas, Kudi, moneeee!!!
President: Oh that is terrible. So let me understand this, is this flooding a national or localised issue
Adviser: Localised sir, we have found that....
Psychophant: Please, please please, Mr adviser, you are not on top of the matter. Mr President this is a National disaster and the funding must reflect federal character. The desert areas of the north must get funds, also the people who already live on water in the creeks must be well funded. Areas like Lagos, run by that opposition party, Action Group or so dont need any funds, they have plenty money. But back to the issue of funds sir, we need money fast fast sir. fast!!!
Mr President: Okay, thank God we have the Ecological Fund and competent Ministers and Agencies to handle this issue
Adviser: You are right sir, the Ecological fund invested in Treasury Bills and Government Bonds and by my estimate should be worth about...
Psychophants: Haba Mr adviser, why do you mislead us?? Mr President, the Ecological fund has been wiped out by the global financial crisis and all the inaction of the CBN. In fact sir, i think we need to invite the Governor of the CBN to come and tell us what happened to the fund. I think we should use the money from Government savings sir!
Mr President: Okay and modalities to be managed my NEMA, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Agric, Housing and Works?
Psychphants (shout in unison): No sir, this is politically sensitive and affects all arms of Government. We should run by an objective committee sir.
Mr President: Okay, makes sense. So i need the DG of that NEMA place, Perhaps an economist, and lets get in touch with the UN agencies that are experts in disaster management. What about that Mayor of New Orleans, he did an amazing job during their disaster - lets invite him to advise us on a special contract. Okay team?
Psychphants: No sir! absolutely not!!! we dont need foreign assistance or the people will say you are weak! Common New Orleans Mayor...who is he sir? Does he have money like our Adenuga and Aliko? we think we should promote our own people sir.
Mr President: well...okay. I dont agree but in the spirit of democracy, i will side with my advisory team. Set up the commitee immeditaly and write my speech, i want to address my people tomorrow morning by 7am. Any other issues?
Adviser: yes sir...last weekend, four students.
Psychophant: Oga adviser!!! Please go and write the grammar for the speech let me finish briefing Oga on the students.
Adviser: Okay, excuse me sir while i call the media etc.
Psychophant: Thank you and good bye. Ehen Mr President, some cult boys killed themselves last weekend. This country sha. In our days, shebi we just used to box each other and smoke gbana. Now the cultists are killing themselves. But dont worry sir, the Nigerian people are not even concerned about it.
Mr President: As a former lecturer, this thing pains me. I should spend at least 1 minute consoling the families?
Psychophant: HABA!! capital no sir! Next thing they will say its because the boys were in a cult you sponsored thats why you are talking. They will ask why you didnt talk since when others were killing themselves. Dont worry sir. Lets handle the floods, Nigerians are not worried about those boys.
Mr President: Well, okay, i guess you guys are doing your jobs and giving me the information that i need to act.
Psychophants: YES SIR! Long Live Nigeria sir... please sir, we need funds fast to mobilise the committee.
@ijebulogic, u re supposed to be writing scripts for acting oo.
I bet it's your calling
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Ijebulogic(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
floridam:
@ijebulogic, u re supposed to be writing scripts for acting oo.
I bet it's your calling

I doubt its my calling but your complement is received with thanks. What i shared is what (unfortunately) happens in public sector everyday. A stage of actors pretending to each other and ignoring the audience. Just spend a week interacting with our leaders in Abuja and you will know what i mean.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by chichiman: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2012
@floridam. What's your day job. I hope you're in the right wasting away somewhere. BW.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ubandire(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2012
chichiman: [b]THIS IDI0T OF A MAN CALLED NIGERIAN PRESIDENT DELIVERED AN ADDRESS TO THE NATION WITHOUT MAKING REFERENCE TO THE DASTARDLY KILLINGS OF FOUR UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT STUDENTS WHICH RECENTLY TOOK PLACE AND THE KILLINGS AT THE POLYTECHNIC IN MUBI WHICH CLAIMED THE LIVES OF MANY STUDENTS.

JONATHAN GOODLUCK IS NOTHING BUT AN ABSOLUTE SHAME NOT ONLY TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS BUT ALSO TO THE HUMAN RACE. HERE IN THE UK, A 5-YEAR OLD GIRL, APRIL JONES, WAS ABDUCTED SENDING SHOCK WAVES ACROSS THE COUNTRY. DAVID CAMERON, THE PM, HAD TO TAKE TIME OUT TO SPEAK WITH THE PRESS ABOUT IT, SENDING ALSO SOLIDARITY MESSAGE TO THE FAMILY. JONATHAN'S ATTITUDE APTLY DEMONSTRATES HOW COMPLETELY DETACHED AND ABSOLUTELY OUT OF TOUCH THESE SO CALLED NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE. I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. I KNOW TWO WRONGS WOULDN'T MAKE A RIGHT. NONETHELESS, THAT COMMUNITY OUGHT TO BE COMPLETED WIPED AWAY FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET EARTH -- WHATEVER THAT IMPLIES IN REAL AND PRACTICAL TERMS.
[/b]

[size=18pt]SILLY, SHAMBOLIC, SHAMELESS, INCOMPETENT, INSENSITIVE, DUMB AND CLUELESS PLEB!

ANYONE KNOWS WHERE GEJ'S CHILDREN ARE SCHOOLING? HE DEFINITELY NEEDS ONE OF HIS KIDS HACKED TO DEATH AND BURNT ALIVE TO APPRECIATE WHAT OTHER NIGERIAN PARENTS ARE SUFFERING
[/size]

U are definitely mad,see ur mouth "here in the UK",why are u there?people like who don't contribute anything to nation building other than painting Nigeria black in the eyes of the western world western world (ur Demi gods)

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Ijebulogic(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2012
ubandire:

U are definitely mad,see ur mouth "here in the UK",why are u there?people like who don't contribute anything to nation building other than painting Nigeria black in the eyes of the western world western world (ur Demi gods)

Why are you grabbing on to the "here in the UK" comment? Is it an offence for the poster to be based outside the country? Focus on the issue. My brother...he doesnt need to paint Nigeria black in the eyes of the Western World. Anyone who saw that video knows that Nigeria is indeed a dark, savage country where there is no Justice. For your information - the only reason the world heard about the 4 wasted young lives is because it was caught on video. There are hundreds of unidentified bodies dropped off in public mortuaries on a daily basis in Nigeria. No Love or Justice here - just venom and hatred.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by taharqa: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2012
God bless the President for listening to the suggestns of most Nigerians and providing grants to the affectd states and disaster management agencies. The ppl in the affectd flood areas needs all the help they can get now and in the long run. The appointment of a Private sector populatd community to mobilize fund is also sound as they are beta placd to raise and manage funds for the victims from dier fellow bizmen and d general public...Well thought out move; may God bless this nation
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ubandire(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
taharqa: God bless the President for listening to the suggestns of most Nigerians and providing grants to the affectd states and disaster management agencies. The ppl in the affectd flood areas needs all the help they can get now and in the long run. The appointment of a Private sector populatd community to mobilize fund is also sound as they are beta placd to raise and manage funds for the victims from dier fellow bizmen and d general public...Well thought out move; may God bless this nation

That's a selfless and sensitive gesture towards victims of natural disaster,God will surely bless Mr president for his kind and swift response to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland / Tinubu's Campaign Team Mourn Two APC Youth Leaders Killed In Enugu / Rivers Exco Approves ₦800bn 2024 Budget Amid Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.