Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks (16373 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Remmyode(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2012
acidosis™:

whats your proof? can you repeat these lines in the court?

The aclaimed innocent should stop harbouring Boko Haram members. When BH use their house and shops to ambush the JTF the retaliation will always get to them and will always be fatal especially when an officer is involved. I'm sure the northerners knows this BH guys very well.

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2012
Since these people have chosen to give shelter to the boko rats, then they should be ready to pay with their lives. Are boko boys not humans that live in houses ? Whose houses do they live in ? Boko haram's evil activities will end the very day northerners agree to collectively fight against them but d problem is that islam binds a large amount of the northern population together hence boko have a lot of sympathizers amongst the muslim population.Are boko boys not their bothers, friends and co worshippers ?

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Eifeh(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2012
My village man has been kill in kano, i just receive news from my village this morning, god help us.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by samkoro: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2012
When has Boko Haram bcom soldiers.Are they not civilians being harboured by civilians as well.U expect the soldiers to smile when ambushed and killed.They will act like soldiers.Those civilians know very well that Boko haram members are civilians who hang out within their streets and houses

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2012
sneak3:
You are just a myopic cow.. You can just sit here and vomit rubbish from your mouth because ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ perhaps do not have a relative among the JTF that are been killed by the heartless sect memeber.. It is clear that your alleged innocents civilians aid and abet the BH boys all in the name of religion sentiment.

And u a are big fool to think that u know me. I may not have but i surely have among those that were killed between evil MEND and JTF. The same soldiers went to ODI to level the place down (killed and rappe their women also) just because some miscreants decided to kill some policemen. Why did peeps like u not defend the soldiers then and heap curses on Odi habitants. Its the duty of the JTF to fish out Evil Boko and deal with them and not killing innocent lives. That shouldnt be hard for a sane brain to comprehend.

My advice to Govt: advise the innocent civilians to leave that area and fleet the mosquitoes knwon as BH.. Down all the living and non loving thing.

The same way ND inhabitants left the area before JTF fleet those murderers out right. U are dumb.

[s]To Kill a civilian Ia another ball game but to kill a soldier means war..

Carry go ahuwas,
one man one bullet,
Hard way the only way
No retreat no surrender [/s]

SENSELESS

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by sunkoye: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Collateral damage for being a BH sympathizers. All these were factored in when the FG decided to give BH and North close attention! God Help us!

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Abujabir24: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2012
So is Nigerian govt now the end justifies the means. So civilians now pay the price because soldiers can't find their opponents in battle. And u christians in the in support of this extra killings by the soldiers should know dat soldiers are not friends. So u will sit down and laugh at Muslims been killed in the North. Saying as long as is north, they should kill'em all. Have u forgotten we supply the food u eat in Nigeria, the beef u buy in slaughters accross the south, u think they jst happen to be their by accident? No they transport dem from Yobe State (the largest cow market in West Africa). And the last time I checked, it was burnt down by the Military. Do not pay back evil with evil is wat majority of u quote here.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

Are u aware that Evil Boko recently declared war on their leaders (Northern leaders), their wives and children? Are u aware that some of their leaders are on record to have publicly apologise to this evil sect as a result of fear? are u even aware that the people themselves are like hostages in their homes for the fear of the unknown because of the fear of evil boko? By the time they start pointing fingers, who will protect them from the sect?

Many of us here in the south will even find it difficult to point fingers at suspected armed robbers let alone suicide bombers. Abegii talk sense.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Chuksaluta(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2012
born2fuck: This is a game of two fight elephants, the grass will surely suffered,
grin GBAGAUN!!!
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Abujabir24: So is Nigerian govt now the end justifies the means. So civilians now pay the price because soldiers can't find their opponents in battle. And u christians in the in support of this extra killings by the soldiers should know dat soldiers are not friends. So u will sit down and laugh at Muslims been killed in the North. Saying as long as is north, they should kill'em all. Have u forgotten we supply the food u eat in Nigeria, the beef u buy in slaughters accross the south, u think they jst happen to be their by accident? No they transport dem from Yobe State (the largest cow market in West Africa). And the last time I checked, it was burnt down by the Military. Do not pay back evil with evil is wat majority of u quote here.

This is not a xtain or not thing. afterall am a xtian. Some peeps are just dumb.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by samkoro: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem: Evil Boko wahala will never end if things like this continue to happen. I expect the FG to come out irrevocably and apologize for the death of these innocent victims. They should also go ahead in making sure those errant soldiers involved in this massacre are jailed if not killed themselves. These evil mess started in the first place with the extra-judicial killing of Yusuf himself.

We need discliplined military men to win this battle not touts in military uniforms. if any of them cant stick to basic military engagement then such should resign. its not by force to be in the military.

But u did not ask Boko haram to apologise for innocent souls they murdered on that same street. U must be a Boko Haram member.All of u will be exposed

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by manosteel(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Anyone still living in Maiduguri is either Bokoharam, his sympathizer, close associate or his close relative. I have no doubt that the non Bokoharams have left Maiduguri long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2012
samkoro:

But u did not ask Boko haram to apologise for innocent souls they murdered on that same street. U must be a Boko Haram member.All of u will be exposed

I dont need their apology. They must be systematically fished out and dealt with. killing the innocent doesnt suggest to me that they are being fished out. what about u? does it? u are one of the dumbs that associate me with such evil group. Anyay, even the retardeen himself regards them has his brothers and sisters.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Samabu07(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2012
jude33084: In as much as I condemn τhis extra judicial killings ᵝȳ τhe military, Maiduguri indigins are not helping issues, they know τhis bad guys aŋԂ yet refuse Ť☺ say because they are one in Islam

They should ask Udi in Bayelsa Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† hit them when they took ∂ soldiers' life angry
Point of correction, its ODI and Ŋ¤τ̲̅ Udi.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by smoothcrim2090: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

White Arab Muslims are Enslaving Black Sahelian Muslims in the Sahara and Sahel...

The Black Shaelian Muslims are not much different from the Howsad's(Hausa's) and Fulani's!!

While you are killing each other over Asian cultures(Saudi tribal culture) your brothers are being enslaved in the Sahel and Sahara!!

Your masters hate you so much!!!

You have destroyed your country but, when you go to your masters country you are viewed as nothing more than a slave... What they call Abeed over there!! You have no dignity!!

Your masters in the Sahara and Sahel call you Haratin! Indeed, Boko Howsad(Hausa) and Fulani's in Nigeria are Haratin! I was watching a video on the Haratin condition and many did not even know they were slaves!!

Their white Arab masters had used the Koran to justify the slavery and since the Haratin can't read it they believed it!!!

West Africa needs leadership!!!

I will end by saying, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE west Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Oceemo(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2012
So nw d news haz change nw dat we can c dat atleast d 2 ar feeling d hit abeg ee.. So nw boko boys ar nt civilians.. 2mch politics go kill we 9ija

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by smoothcrim2090: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Why can't some teach their brothers to have a little bit of pride and stop destroying West Africa with this radical version of an Asian culture!!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Decryptor(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2012
1supremo: It's a pity some innocent people had to die with these Boko guys, but is there a better way to deal with the situation?
I have no problem with it...as long as those "innocent people" are muslims.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by smoothcrim2090: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Decryptor: I have no problem with it...as long as those "innocent people" are muslims.

You are an idiotic barbarian!! Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by passionate88: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

If u can justify the summarily killing of Yusuf then u should also have no issues with the killings that happened in Odi years ago.
then my brother man "demdem" let's sit back, relaxe and enjoy our own version of the movie The Hurt Locker.. Boko boys.. Keep placin i.e.ds
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by omenziate(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
Do I feel any remorse? Hell No. A saying goes thus dt evil persists when good people do nothing. Why has boko haram seen Maiduguri as a safe haven if they are not accomodated there, like yobe.? What measures have d retarded governor taken? In as much as maiduguri denizens aren't ready to cooperate wit the soldiers and lay ambush for them, killing them, then they should b ready for war. Like awolowo said, all Is fair in war and terrorism is an act of war whether one is actively or passively involved.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by lekkie073(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2012
condralbede: There is no innocent person at dat gwange area....they are all boko boys dat resides thr...my best frnd arinze was shoot died a day before our final yr project defence at that place by those barberic blood sucker called BH...
u r rite, nobody is innocent in gwange. i remember d days of unimaid when i was staying opposite d gwange police station.....d ppl dat reside in london ciki turns very hostile whenever they see a security patrol van in their neighbourhood. then, i use to wonder what was in their mind.....now i know!

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Dayotosin(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2012
so far say na malo d JTF kill,all of dem are boko haram.stupid people.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Benshekari(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2012
JTF gud wrk dey ar d same civilian who shield d boko haram because dey ar fanatic muslim kill dem whn evr such hppn again.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by smoothcrim2090: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

White Arab Muslims are Enslaving Black Sahelian Muslims in the Sahara and Sahel...

The Black Shaelian Muslims are not much different from the Howsad's(Hausa's) and Fulani's!!

While you are killing each other over Asian cultures(Saudi tribal culture) your brothers are being enslaved in the Sahel and Sahara!!

Your masters hate you so much!!!

You have destroyed your country but, when you go to your masters country you are viewed as nothing more than a slave... What they call Abeed over there!! You have no dignity!!

Your masters in the Sahara and Sahel call you Haratin! Indeed, Boko Howsad(Hausa) and Fulani's in Nigeria are Haratin! I was watching a video on the Haratin condition and many did not even know they were slaves!!

Their white Arab masters had used the Koran to justify the slavery and since the Haratin can't read it they believed it!!!

West Africa needs leadership!!!

I will end by saying, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE west Africa!!!

no response to this??
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
I'm sure the same people cheering the jtfs murder of 30 civilians are the same who are demanding justice for the allu 4. I guess life means nothing if the victims are not on FB, ajebos, or up and coming rappers.

It is the same mentality of taking the law into your hands that the jtf has demonstrated, but this time instead if condemnationan there are cheers

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2012
[b]The government should issue a directive to all residents of Boko Haram states to

1. Dress in Tee-Shirts and Three Quarter shorts for the guys

2. Tank tops and leggings for the girls..

3. Outlaw the wearing of Kaftans, gowns, Agbadas and robes

4. Women should no longer wear that masks or cover their faces..

Anybody caught wearing Agbadas or robe like colthes will be considered Boko haram and shot!! Afteral, na under those rodes them dey hide their ak-47s

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by smoothcrim2090: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2012
How about you stop killing each other over these little things and allow Ghanaian LEADERSHIP to take over!! It is very hard living in a region with people who hate each other so much!! ENOUGH!

You are killing each other over a radical Saudi tribal culture!! If that is not embarrassing what is?? You have no dignity!!!!!
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2012
oyb: I'm sure the same people cheering the jtfs murder of 30 civilians are the same who are demanding justice for the allu 4. I guess life means nothing if the victims are not on FB, ajebos, or up and coming rappers.

It is the same mentality of taking the law into your hands that the jtf has demonstrated, but this time instead if condemnationan there are cheers

U obviously beat me to this. And yet these shameless ones wont cover their faces.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Azeez532(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2012
simplemach: I think dats gud for those islamic animals. Mttcchheeeeeeew.
whom r u reffering 2 as islamic animal,u better watch ur tongue
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by obiizuogu(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2012
okosodo: They killed boko haram members , not civilians, go and tell your brothers to stop causing troubles
I reasoned wt you, they are all bokos, because whosever harboures a criminal is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by buchixx: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
[b][/b] :PJtf! More grease to your elbows. Make sure you guys kill everything on sight even the governor and his deputy cuz they are all members of boko haram after all their formal governor signed them into law with 10m monthly. Kill them all even their ramJtf! More grease to your elbows. Make sure you guys kill everything on sight even the governor and his deputy cuz they are all members of boko haram after all their formal governor signed them into law with 10m monthly. Kill them all even their ramJtf! More grease to your elbows. Make sure you guys kill everything on sight even the governor and his deputy cuz they are all members of boko haram after all their formal governor signed them into law with 10m monthly. Kill them all even their ram

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship / Almakura Donates Customized Motorcycle To Disabled Boy (photo) / FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.