Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks (16387 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

Armed robbers are also civilians so why are we all complaining about Allu 4?
If an armed robber kills, he should die too. Spare no killer.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by VolvoS60(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
What goes around comes around. Those gloating at JTF's brutality should never forget this.

According to the newsreport, some of those shot by JTF soldiers were killed on the street leading to the Maiduguri University Teaching Hospital. The chances are they were patients, friends/relatives of patients or just ordinary Nigerians going about the ordinary business of life. THESE PEOPLE DID NOT HAVE TO DIE. TO EXPLAIN AWAY THEIR DEATHS AS 'COLLATERAL DAMAGE' IS UNACCEPTABLE.

The Nigerian army has traditionally had a knee-jerk response to every stimulus. The killings in Maiduguri prove this.

We will see how the story ends.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
passionate88: I don't kill to go to paradise, I don't kill people because they couldn't recite my holy book or they don't practice the same faith with me.. The list is long..

U dont have to kill physically before u are guilty. As long as u have pleasure in those that do such then u are guilty. The scripture talks about those that derive pleasure in wicked ones are also culpable. As long as u derive pleasure in those that kill the innocent, u are culpable and when Gods judgement comes around, u all will be consumed.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
fortyfeet:
If an armed robber kills, he should die too. Spare no killer.

u obviously didnt get my drift. The Allu 4 were alleged to be armed robbers and were killed. Those killed by soldiers arent Evil boko but ordinarily citizens. That should be condemned.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by mu2sa2: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
JTf is killing innocent people deliberately; Boko haram is killing innocent people. Those jubilating on Nairaland over the killing of innocent people should remember that today it is maiduguri but 2moro it may their neighbourhood and they may be d victims. Even an atheist will not support the killing of innocent people but here we are seeing people from who u would hear "I am a child of God" or word like that supporting the most heinous of barbarities.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

u obviously didnt get my drift. The Allu 4 were alleged to be armed robbers and were killed. Those killed by soldiers arent Evil boko but ordinarily citizens. That should be condemned.
There is nothing yet to show that the aluu 4 were armed robbers or killed, so I remain against their killing. But boko haram is known for killing at least in the earlier attack, a soldier died. Members of boko haram are not faceless and those who know them and live within them should plead with them to stop or expose them or accept their fate each time boko haram is attacked.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
mu2sa2: JTf is killing innocent people deliberately; Boko haram is killing innocent people. Those jubilating on Nairaland over the killing of innocent people should remember that today it is maiduguri but 2moro it may their neighbourhood and they may be d victims. Even an atheist will not support the killing of innocent people but here we are seeing people from who u would hear "I am a child of God" or word like that supporting the most heinous of barbarities.
If a pronounced enemy who I know one day will kill me if the opportunity calls is killed, I will play my Don Williams, Rod Stewart, George Strait, Bryan Adams and lots of other beautiful country and rock melodies to dance and celebrate.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Oceemo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Men have u guys price beans lately men dis boko boys e don 2 mch... D jst want 2 make tins hard so i guez d 'hard way is d only' way 2 deal witdem
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by soma042(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
aurenflani:

My friend tony called me from bulumkutu ward in maiduguri this morning and said his sister ifeoma my jss 3 class mate was also a victim. She was hit by bullet in d neck and stupid animal are here praying for your turn - for this ought to be your portion and nairaland will be one villain member less.

left for my i will say ifeoma have jst commitéd another suicide with the help of his parent. for christ sake wat is she doing in that suicide village. No pity next pls...
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Solozzo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
dabriggs: Of course they will claim collateral damage.
Nigerias problem is lack of consequences. Fear of the law doesn't exist.Because the law it self doesn't exist either. I am Ijaw and I know what the Nigerian Army is capable of. I don't support Boko Haram or any kind of Armed Militia without a good cause for picking up arms. However I condem in the very strictest sense the murder of innocent people who just happen to be around an area where an IED was detonated. How are we sure it wasn't even detonated remotely? And let's be frank there are instances when some of us did not even know the occupation of our next door neighbour for years.
I have seen the Nigerian Army shoot from kilometers away (Iwofe Road) the day SAIPEM and NNS Pathfinder was attacked by Militants. Anybody walking on the road became a militant by default and was shot.You were lucky if it was your leg they decided to shoot.Odi community is another case on point. Unfortunately, these seeming crimes are not investigated.
My Hausa Brothers claiming Boko,make una avoid war with FGN o! E no dey sweet at all.

Well said my brother. Odi is sad memory of our terrorist Nigerian army tactic of vengeance.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by passionate88: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

U dont have to kill physically before u are guilty. As long as u have pleasure in those that do such then u are guilty. The scripture talks about those that derive pleasure in wicked ones are also culpable. As long as u derive pleasure in those that kill the innocent, u are culpable and when Gods judgement comes around, u all will be consumed.
na lie... Bottom line is majority of northern muslims either supports boko haram or are sympathetic to the movt.. When this same thing happened in Odi, someone 4rm the north said that's to show them a lesson... Now it's the turn of the northerners to learn that same lesson meted out on the southerners.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
fortyfeet:
There is nothing yet to show that the aluu 4 were armed robbers or killed, so I remain against their killing. But boko haram is known for killing at least in the earlier attack, a soldier died. Members of boko haram are not faceless and those who know them and live within them should plead with them to stop or expose them or accept their fate each time boko haram is attacked.

What are u even saying? Did u even read the opening post at all? The 30 civilians killed by JTF also were alleged to be Boko members the same way the Allu 4 were killed after being alleged to be armed robbers. Those soldiers basically went on a killing spew in revenge for the death of their officer. Nothing suggests to us that those killed were responsible for the attack on them or evil Boko members.

What is good for the Allu 4 is also good for these innocent ones.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
fortyfeet:
If a pronounced enemy who I know one day will kill me if the opportunity calls is killed, I will play my Don Williams, Rod Stewart, George Strait, Bryan Adams and lots of other beautiful country and rock melodies to dance and celebrate.

Are u insinuating that everybody in Borno are Evil boko members?
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
passionate88: na lie... Bottom line is majority of northern muslims either supports boko haram or are sympathetic to the movt.. When this same thing happened in Odi, someone 4rm the north said that's to show them a lesson... Now it's the turn of the northerners to learn that same lesson meted out on the southerners.

Ur allegation has no basis. OBJ ordered the Odi massacre and not someone from the north. get ur facts right.

Demdem:

Are u aware that Evil Boko recently declared war on their leaders (Northern leaders), their wives and children? Are u aware that some of their leaders are on record to have publicly apologise to this evil sect as a result of fear? are u even aware that the people themselves are like hostages in their homes for the fear of the unknown because of the fear of evil boko? By the time they start pointing fingers, who will protect them from the sect?

Many of us here in the south will even find it difficult to point fingers at suspected armed robbers let alone suicide bombers. Abegii talk sense.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

Ur allegation has no basis. OBJ ordered the Odi massacre and not someone from the north. get ur facts right.

If I believe this piece, I will be forced to believe that the rest of the people in the north are cowards. But why is it that each time one nonentity says something, do something or produce something-anything portraying Mohammed in a bad light, the eitire north will troop out in mass to condemn it and in some casses kill to express their level of grievience. Here someone is making me believe boko haram is a threat to the entire notherners. You are yet to convince me beyond all reasonable doubt why the north is yet to react to the issue of boko haram. Don't remind me that some elders have spoken because in lesser casses where life is not involved, they go beyond some elders talking.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by hakanai(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
KINGwax: of course he can. It's simple, every foolish muslims up north are aiding and abetting boko haramic activities!
If they want peace, let them start pointing fingers!

Its you goat like father that is foolish !!!! idiot angry angry angry angry angry
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by lacasa: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
May God bring down a barrage of death, torture and torment, on each and every JTF operative directly oor indirectly invollved in dis gruesome act, every nigerian associated with BOKOHaram directly or indirectly ​ so​ thαt they wld feel the full reparcautions of their devilish acts

AMEN!

May the innocent victims rest in heavenly peace

AMEN!
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

Are u aware that Evil Boko recently declared war on their leaders (Northern leaders), their wives and children? Are u aware that some of their leaders are on record to have publicly apologise to this evil sect as a result of fear? are u even aware that the people themselves are like hostages in their homes for the fear of the unknown because of the fear of evil boko? By the time they start pointing fingers, who will protect them from the sect?

Many of us here in the south will even find it difficult to point fingers at suspected armed robbers let alone suicide bombers. Abegii talk sense.
If I believe this piece, then I will be forced to believe that the rest of the people in the north are cowards. But why is it that each time one nonentity says something, do something or produce something-anything portraying Mohammed in a bad light, the entire north will troop out in mass to condemn it and in some casses kill to express their level of grievience. Here someone is making me believe boko haram is a threat to the entire northeners. You are yet to convince me beyond all reasonable doubt why the north is yet to react to the issue of boko haram. Don't remind me that some elders have spoken because in lesser casses where life is not involved, they go beyond some elders talking.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by tucker12(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
What do you expect..!!!! these guys are configured for war both fronts!!! and for them they are at war!!! and when the screws get out of hand the trigger is an infallible action that will occur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
haka_nai:

Its you goat like father that is foolish !!!! idiot angry angry angry angry angry
haka_nai or na so e be, there is much reasoning in his saying. Some foolish muslims, do you say there are no foolish muslims just as there are foolish christians everywhere. At least the muslims and christians who are members of boko haram as we are meant to believe are foooolllllliiiiissssshhhh.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
fortyfeet:
If I believe this piece, then I will be forced to believe that the rest of the people in the north are cowards.

U dont need to believe. those are indisputable facts that cant be denied. They may be cowards to u but i dont see it that way. The successful killings so far of top evil Boko leaders in the north by JTF was as a result of cooperation of inhabitants (despite inherent dangers to their lives) as stated by JTF itself so its not that they arent cooperative. Or do u also want to deny the fact that the man OBJ saw and discussed with when he went to evil Boko dormain last year just to ensure peace has also been killed. if the security agents cant secure his life why should we believe that they secure the lives of ordinary lives in exchange of information.

But why is it that each time one nonentity says something, do something or produce something-anything portraying Mohammed in a bad light, the entire north will troop out in mass to condemn it and in some casses kill to express their level of grievience.

And how is this peculiar alone to Northern Nigerian? do u know that this phenomenon is worldwide? I sense ur hatred for their religion, its allowed but this has nothing to do with the topic of discussion on this thread

Here someone is making me believe boko haram is a threat to the entire northeners.

Whose economy have evil Boko destroyed so far? i guess its Lagos economy? The bulk of the people that have been killed so far in this carnage, i guess they are from Bayelsa undecided undecided The leaders evil Boko threatened of recent am also sure are from Ndigbo while evil boko promised to kill Tinubu's wife and kids coupled with all ACN family right?

My friend, evil Boko is a threat first to the entire North before being a threat to Nigeria as a whole.

You are yet to convince me beyond all reasonable doubt why the north is yet to react to the issue of boko haram.

I dont need to convince u and its not my duty to. am just here to lay out the facts and its ur choice to accept those facts or not. They have done nothing and yet evil Boko has vowed to kill their leaders wives and kids. why should that be if they are indeed working in tandem with evil Boko?

Don't remind me that some elders have spoken because in lesser casses where life is not involved, they go beyond some elders talking.

this is vague. be more specific.

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

Are u insinuating that everybody in Borno are Evil boko members?
If you say so but I didn't.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by fortyfeet(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]
Boko haram theat is no excuse for fear because if you do nothing, the threat is there and if you do something, its the same threat, so you better do something. But before I forget, the governors have more powers than they display. But which one is hate thier religion.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by bigmaut: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
if dey hav been using scorch earth strategy bokoharam wuld hav been things of d past now others who suffer colateral damages will join in d fight with jtf 2 smoke them out,carrygo!nigerian army no dey carry lastgrin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by passionate88: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem:

then the north should have learnt their lessons 4rm odi nd zaki biam.. U dnt kill a Nigerian soldier and expect them to fold their hands... 1 soldier = 10 civillians... And many people their know these boko members they won't tip the authorities nt because of fear bt because they are muslims nd the believe the boko boys are doing the will of allah nd those killed will be rewarded

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by lacasa: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^ wat an eediot this person is.

Soldiers my foot!

Take away the guns & let them prove themselves as Soldiers

"Only cowards pick on defenceless civilians"
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by ZeusI: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Human life; they say, is precious. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw...Student(Aluu), Hawker(Borno victims), Facebooker(Cynthia), Trader(Apo six). If one is killed and is neglected; the other may follow suite,(the whip used on the first wife; awaits the second) 'all die be die', regardless of the manner. Extra-judicial killing must not be condoned, neither is jungle-justice.
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by passionate88: 2:30am On Oct 10, 2012
lacasa: ^^ wat an eediot this person is.

Soldiers my foot!

Take away the guns & let them prove themselves as Soldiers

"Only cowards pick on defenceless civilians"

just like ur religion teaches u.. U r a true muslim.. Lacasera
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2012
fortyfeet:
If you say so but I didn't.

Good to know that u cant even confidently say so. At this jucture dont u think it isnt out of place if i call u a coward undecided undecided why are u scared undecided
Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2012
fortyfeet:
Boko haram theat is no excuse for fear because if you do nothing, the threat is there and if you do something, its the same threat, so you better do something.

They have done nothing so far and JTF praised the locals for the exploits they acheived in killing their leaders in the last 2weeks.
They have done nothing so far and Evil Boko declared war against their leaders, wives and children.
My friend what are u talking about? its that logical to u?

But before I forget, the governors have more powers than they display. But which one is hate thier religion.

Please kindly talk more on the additional powers u claim the Governors have that they are not making use of. By the way, ordinarily policemen, are controlled and ordered from Abuja.

Re: JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2012
passionate88: then the north should have learnt their lessons 4rm odi nd zaki biam.. U dnt kill a Nigerian soldier and expect them to fold their hands... 1 soldier = 10 civillians... And many people their know these boko members they won't tip the authorities nt because of fear bt because they are muslims nd the believe the boko boys are doing the will of allah nd those killed will be rewarded

These are the kind of illegalities we ought to be putting a stop to in this country not promoting such. what do u mean by 1 soldier = 10 Civillians? How many heads does a soldier has that a civilian doesnt? As it was condemned in the case of Odi likewise it should be condemned now that they have done it again.

Concerning the locals not working with authorities, have already spoken on that. u are basically commenting wildly without any basis at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma / Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown / APC Asks Atiku: You Were Vice President For Eight Years, Why Didn't You Restruct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.