Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy (5355 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2012
james1: @Sky007.are you in PH?we badly need someone in PH to report to the house.cos one account said they went to retrieve debt owed one of their friends at 5am.my wonder is,what manner of debt do people go retrive at 5am?

If someone is owing you about 200k and you need it urgently. If the person keeps dribbling you for months, every time you go to his house, he isn't around. Won't the best solution be to surprise him early in the morning and take him unawares? Some of you are doing as if you were never owed by someone in the University. Haba.

Me I know I surprised a lot of people. I even had to let the money go but I enjoyed seeing their faces when I surprise them.

At OP why can't you provide proof they are cultists. It is too bad people labelling the dead cultists without proof.
angry
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by tpia5: 2:19am On Oct 10, 2012
What part of you are barbaric and uncivilized are some neanderthals not getting here?
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by ebere1712: 2:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Where is your proof that they were cultists? You are mo.r.on. Maybe one day you will die like that and I will come here and say you were a cultist. Devil
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by bashr8: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2012
sKy007: Matters Arising

It is sad that the manner of their death was gruesome and barbaric and in full public glare. But then enough warnings have been going around .
' When you join a cult , you are signing a Death Pact , so whatever form it may come , you should embrace it '
Were they really that innocent? Pls be objective
we condem cultism but would you like one of those killers to be your brother or room mate? the way they were killing those boys shows taking life means nothing to them , tomorrow these same killers will join police, army or even become robbers and you wonder why our armed forces, criminals behave the way they do.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Caseless: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2012
I saw d father of 6 children, 5 gals and 1 boy. And that his 'only son' happened to be among the young lives waisted in that cursed community. The boy celebrated his 18th birthday on the 30th of may this year...this 'only son' of his farmily is a 200level student of department of geology in that weakly secured university(unipose), which its security influnce does not extend beyond the campus to off-campus where some of their students stays. And i also saw a mother to one of the victims cryin as she gave the story of what happened between her and her son b4 his untimely death. She said her son even gave her a 'book of faith' to read ; that was before the young boy was killed. In the mother's story, her son said, while giving her the book that "mummy take this book and read, i've read it...it is nice" and the last word from him to his mom was "see u at the second church service" , the service i believe ne never live to attend. Listening to those comments and story from their parents, i felt they're my parents and another feeling enshrouded me as if i'm the victim...and i cried inwardly. This is 'man unkind to mankind'. I wonder what unipose students intends to do on this issue cos anybody might just be the next victim of this cursed community called aalu. Is it that ALUTA is no more CONTINUA among students anymore? I want that students motto of ' injury to one is injury to all' displayed here by unipose students pls. *types in anger*

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
sKy007:
Peradventure they had survived, don't u believe we would have been hearing retaliatory attacks from rival cult groups
Who is dis Animal So u r actually justifying d way dose boys were killed U shud b arrested as well!!! slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Super1759: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2012
So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to this
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway wateva be,they don't dersever such death. painful shaaa.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to this
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

All these your questions are irrelevant. The only relevant unanswered question is where are the killers of the Aluu 4?.

2 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to this

Where did you get the 3am from. Your the first. I heard they were arrested by 5am and they went early to catch a debtor. The Uniport Students didn't see them till the pics started spreading on the BB online community. No one expected the vigilante to be torturing boys without proof.

Finally, it is not from the news coming out but from the rumors circulating. ie hear say.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by armyofone(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
stillwater: Tells you the era Nigeria is in comparison to the rest of the civilized world. What a disgrace!

a very big disgrace that country is to modern world.
they all walk around with anger and hatred.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Horus(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2012

[size=19pt]WANTED FOR MURDER[/size]

[size=17pt]Print their pictures and put it on every walls in markets, street corners, supermarkets, schools ,universities, etc.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Killers In St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Have Been Captured!! / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Breast Smashing In Africa Victims Shocking Pics And Experiences Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.