Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt (26334 Views)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by alaoeri: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jump what can prompt him to that? As hard as Nigeria is its not easy to commit suicide guess there's something fishy behind this.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ubong560(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=vislabraye]PH again? It is likely that he was pushed. Before someone jumps from such a high building he must have a mind. No matter the frustration when you look down from a window as high as that, the frustration go enter back.
It should be thoroughly investigated. [i agree wit u]
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
Majority of these photos are either fake or juju based.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by 190: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Its port harcourt time embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by mrkels(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Who noticed his legs? shocked
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
And as usual, people started snapping... Kai!
Nigerians have lost it undecided
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by lorebobo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Suicide ke? In naija? Since when na? Naija wey like life die. The situation must have been very serious for him to have done this (I.e if he wasn't pushed by someone)
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Jerros213(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
zoogy2007: It's all the frustration in this country caused by GEJ and the PDP. People no longer value their lives.

ROTFLMFAO
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
y y y y, Nigerians time for sober reflection....
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by doctokwus: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
josh4ever: And as usual, people started snapping... Kai!
Nigerians have lost it undecided
All u pple dat always write stuff about pple taking pics or video of incidents self.Do u know dat pics are d most crucial tools in investigation of any incident.If u still want to live a stone age life go ahead,but don't begrudge those who do what dey do,shior!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by oderemo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Majority of these photos are either fake or juju based
aunty tpia,which one be fake pinshure now, have u the original,.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Gwekzy: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Blood harcourt Need Prayers
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ZeusI: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wasted life; wasted eternity. Straight to hell.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
The pictures made me shivered cry cry cry God have mercy on our land, cleanse Nigeria and let disasters cease from our land, in your Holy name, amen.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by mmmustapha(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wat a looser he's, in islam if u kill urself u wil enter hell fire dnt knw mayb in christianity is nt a sin
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
RIP hommie... Heaven knows the thought has crossed my mind severally as well at certain points in my life, just that I am too much of a coward to take my own life.. If there is an afterlife, I pray it welcomes you well and that your problems don't follow you there.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by rolchi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju: RIP hommie... Heaven knows the thought has crossed my mind severally as well at certain points in my life, just that I am too much of a coward to take my own life.. If there is an afterlife, I pray it welcomes you well and that your problems don't follow you there.

Same here...may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by peterowode: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
the frustration in this country is getting too much,people no longer believe in their future. Its takes strong willpower and belief to overcome all the frustrations in this country. There is no hope for the youth in this country. RIP Man
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
is this for real?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by princess05: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
cry this is a sad time for this family, we did not know he had problems that would push him to this extent, we just knew him to be a happy father who took care of the kids after the death of his first wife during child birth i know he was happy to be getting married on the 13th of this month so ppl have to know this is difficult for us his family and friends to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jude33084(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
toluxa1: The Curses have began to manifest I guess undecided

Curses indeed. Τhe NPF PRO said it was ∂ suicide aŋԂ whether it was self suicide Ŧħåϯs Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† they don't know cheesy

Olodo police grin
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by informatix: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
May be na armed robber. after watching the students turned armed robber jungle justice video. he is afraid of Aluu community justice. I support him.looool.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
princess05: cry this is a sad time for this family, we did not know he had problems that would push him to this extent, we just knew him to be a happy father who took care of the kids after the death of his first wife during child birth i know he was happy to be getting married on the 13th of this month so ppl have to know this is difficult for us his family and friends to understand.

OMG! This is saddened cry cry cry

I wonder, what could have lured him into the suicidal act. God have mercy.

Are you a close relative of the deceased?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by nativedoctor(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju: RIP hommie... Heaven knows the thought has crossed my mind severally as well at certain points in my life, just that I am too much of a coward to take my own life.. If there is an afterlife, I pray it welcomes you well and that your problems don't follow you there.

I know dat feeling. This country can be very frustrating. If there were easier ways there'd be a lot more cases of suicide
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
informatix: May be na armed robber. after watching the students turned armed robber jungle justice video. he is afraid of Aluu community justice. I support him.looool.

Really amazing how some people reason sometimes. Does this look like a joke to you Mister? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by kelz88(f): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Godluck, you will be greatly missed. So sad you had to go this way. I wish you spoke to people about your troubles cos I'm sure they would have helped you with solutions. Then again we don't know and so cannot understand how you must have been feeling. For this to have been the only way out for you, then you must have had more than enough on your plate. Thanks for the memories growing up. R.I.P xx
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jude33084(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gwekzy: Blood harcourt Need Prayers
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jude33084(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gwekzy: Blood harcourt Need Prayers

cheesy grin kolo!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jude33084(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Really amazing how some people reason sometimes. Does this look like a joke to you Mister? cry cry cry

No ♏ãn! Τhe way Farouk is associated with fraud so is Aluu with wickedness aŋԂ Savages cool
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
ode remo: .
aunty tpia,which one be fake pinshure now, have u the original,.

Grandpa, were you the one who snapped the picture.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jayplect(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
emmanuel101: for the past four days i haven't seen any positive here on nairaland always negative news nawa oooo
Who is to be blamed
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Benisconi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na him knw d one wee he commit wee don de purchu am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Worker Detained For Sharing Name With Uk-based Woman (pics) / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.