Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt (26330 Views)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
seems like the devil is on vacation in port-harcourt this month, Lord have mercy
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
When viewing photos like these, sound christians have to call on Jesus, because most times the thread starters are demonic and are posting for a reason, which includes the fact that such threads and pictures do not get deleted.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nuzo1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Heard he works with Total oil company.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by emorse(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
otajipopo: Rastogi......
lol. Guy abeg no let me laff for dis sad news.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by nagoma(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
obailala: Investigations please!!! Are we 100% certain that he wasn't pushed?

Yet another committee? I sympathize with his family, our country is bad.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by johnstar(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
the planmaker: Iz he dead
no he is not dead undecided undecided, person jump 4rm 7 stroy building cum used head knack ground, u dey ask qstn, na superman im b ni
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ifekon: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Naija, e go beta!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by steffans(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is he amongst d Aluu ppl....
Is nemesis catchn up With dem?
Wat went wrong?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
He probably knows what really happened hence he had to be disposed of quickly, instead of eventually, after a while.

Na so juju dey.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by kodylicky(f): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
D federal secretariat has rails around it. It ll definitely be difficult to push a large man like dat without struggles or screams.
Secondly notice he wasn't wearing shoes or slippon in d PICS,my guess is dat he probably removed it before climbing d rail (reflex action)
Dis sound like suicide to me.
Which way Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by plendil: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
shocking
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Caseless: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
It seems the devil that has been workin in maiduguri and yobe state all this years has sent his first son to porthacourt. One sad news after the other, wetin dey hapen?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Abmarshalo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
From the picture, I can't see any 8 storey building. From my analysis of that picture, the man was facing down in a pool of blood. He could have been shot on the head and dumped there. RIP
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Assonite(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
johnstar: no he is not dead undecided undecided, person jump 4rm 7 stroy building cum used head knack ground, u dey ask qstn, na superman im b ni
No he is sleeping.....,Mumu boi
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Did he jump or he fell accidentally? It is very rare for a Nigerian to commit suicide talk of to do it in such a gruesome manner.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: What's wrong with Port Harcourt City for Christ sake? sad
i guess dat city is cursed
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
emmanuel101: for the past four days i haven't seen any positive here on nairaland always negative news nawa oooo

i swear am tired
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abmarshalo: From the picture, I can't see any 8 storey building. From my analysis of that picture, the man was facing down in a pool of blood. He could have been shot on the head and dumped there. RIP

Gbam!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nigeria is accursed sad
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by clemz85(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
2mch: Are we sure he was not pushed or thrown? Proper investigation should be done first before we conclude. Who was he, and what was he doing in the secretariat? So much suffering in Nigeria. More pity should be on those that inflict the suffering. Their own suffering will not be quantified when it starts.
somewhere_in_eyewitness's_speech_said"he_puled_off_his_shoes"_sounds_like_he_was_pushed?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by clemz85(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
pDude:

Gbam!
I'm_ph_resident_that_place_is_the_yard_in_federal_sec._aba_road_and
It's_about_11_floors
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Ekans: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
We are now acting like whites with so much psychological problems.God help us all in Nija.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by kingsceemark(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
He jump or somebody push him?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by belhomme(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
e be like say nah PH devil dey now o. lobatan!!!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by UNLEASHED(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
OP posted picture of a man who committed suicide and a drama queen clicked "Like" on it.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by harlos: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Waste if life... If his parents had done his abortion we will say they r bad people....
Now what do we call this?
Cool
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
May God see us through these ember months and beyond.In Jesus' Name.Amen.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Ilekokonit: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
The man may have had enough of a country where all and sundry criticise and look down on you when you are perceived as poor. In a country where there is no safety net called social security the man may have been at his wits end and instead of having to beg (from people who will mock him) he decided on "death before dishonour".

Maybe this will teach us as a nation not to look down on people just because we think we are better off than them financially.

Some people are hurting seriously in Nigeria and are at their wits end financially and are just putting on a brave face to keep up appearances. If we can not help them financially at least we should not scorn them or put them down with our words and deeds because that is what Nigerians are expert at.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2012
doctokwus:
All u pple dat always write stuff about pple taking pics or video of incidents self.Do u know dat pics are d most crucial tools in investigation of any incident.If u still want to live a stone age life go ahead,but don't begrudge those who do what dey do,shior!

Well, if being a human being FIRST means being concerned for the victims and not MY PHONE first, then, i think that stone age suits me... Maybe one day when ur car is on fire or you collapse and are vomiting on the road and the first thing people do is to take pictures of u rather than help u, then u will actually grow the cerebral mater to understand my point...ode!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by WebSurfer(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2012
the planmaker: Iz he dead
you are even more dumb than the suicide victim himself
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Port harcourt again

This city is too negative for comfort
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Ranoscky(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2012
The fvck is wrong with PH, bikonu? undecided

Maybe Timaya saw all these beforehand that was why he Bolted to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Worker Detained For Sharing Name With Uk-based Woman (pics) / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.