Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt (26331 Views)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by dangiwa09(m): 3:14am On Oct 10, 2012
@ Okija_juju and nativedoctor

I take God beg you, no try am o! Remember, no matter what, Tomorrow might be that day you've always hoped for. If that hopeless thought ever cross your mind again, abeg take 2 or 3 bottles of Gulder scatter am, I go pay, no try am oo!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by StellaBella(f): 3:40am On Oct 10, 2012
Okay from my little knowledge of forensic science, this picture deplte FOUL PLAY.
SUSPICION
I . He crash with his face into the ground..
TRUTH: He was dead before he was pushed out. His hands should have been in front of his face/head

2. No shoes
TRUTH: Who has the time to remove his shoes before he dies, he should have taken out his wrist watch too.

3.Jumping: most Nigerians do not commit suicide by jumping.. Leave that to the chinese
.TRUTH: There is more to this story

4.Well dressed: The young man is well dressed.
.TRUTH: HiS dressing does not reflect his supposed state of mind

5.Strangled/ gun shot:the young man might have been strangled or even shot.
TRUTH: somebody somewhere knows something about this mess

RIP MY FELLOW COUNTRY MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Ikc95: 4:23am On Oct 10, 2012
May God help us o
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Jubal01: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2012
Ricky_Ross: What was his reason for taking his own life?
Thats an instant visa to hell fire.
He is probably receiving punishment from Osama Bin laden now
lwkmd.
Bt u mek sense o!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Jubal01: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2012
the planmaker: Iz he dead
does he luk dead 2u? Cnt u c him dancin alanta/azonto? Luk at his legs n hands wel.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by youngboss1(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2012
God help us Nigerians
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Charlesnerd: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2012
azimibraun: Rip bt nothing concern me.. He probably may hv been pushed 2 death by am an indegiene of Aluu who is trying 2 divert attention frm d wicked acts of Aluu devils.. Nothing not even the end of the woprld wll distract d public frm d murder of dis kids.

And whats your point?
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jpphilips(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2012
With all subsidies removed, unemployment wahala, federal civil servants living on 18k a month,in an expensive city like Port Harcourt? why wont there be suicide?
iweala and Sanusi should explain how 4.6% economic growth amounts to jumping down the cliff? paper economics
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2012
I change my mind 'small'....

That guy worked for Saipem on one of our sites..

His name I know [but wont tell because of Nairalands privacy policy]..

His name sounds Ikwerre though!

I suggest its investigated properly..

That said.. Rest in Peace!!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Rooneyboy(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2012

No he's not.
Can't u see him eating amala in iya basira's buka ?

NONSENSE.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jigawatts(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2012
otajipopo: Rastogi......

ALL IZ NOT WELL undecided
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by kunle86(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012
What a great sin, 4 u comiting suicide is a great sin, what is the problem he may had we hav never seen before. That's wrong too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by kunle86(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2012
. Mumun can't u see that is dancing. U have eye u can't see.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by fankasibe: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2012
Viewers pls don't try this @ home, its only done by expert and stunt proffessioner like d dead man in d picx.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2012

A drop from 8 floors, a broken head? Nah, he's not dead, he's just pretending to be dead. tongue

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2012
@Op Why call it a 'suicide' when investigations have not revealed anything? Itz dis kind of premature assumptions and hasty conclusions that cost those #aluu4 boys their lives.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jpphilips(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2012
ekwenche: nigerians are not prone to this kind of act especially the southern part,so i strongly believe someone know something somewere.

we said it when Nigerians turned suicide bombers, you will never know how bad PDP has ruined this country
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
blink182: Did he jump or he fell accidentally? It is very rare for a Nigerian to commit suicide talk of to do it in such a gruesome manner.

Actually, a Nigerian is just as prone to committing suicide as anyone else from any other country.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by jephiano: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Dead ke?!! No he cant just die from that small jump now......actually he is auditioning for a part in the new James Bond Movie 'Skyfall'. Just wait u would soon see his picture with Daniel Craig.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Emmaville(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2012
port harcourt is in problem oo. Allu4, petrol tanker explode, diesel tanker causes accident for 10 cars, man jumps from an 8 storey building yesterday. i don taya for ph oo. i wan comot oo
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Revolva(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2012
this rivers state is begining to bring me a hatred for that place....violence happens there a lot..these days a friend of my friends was shot at a bar .. by mistake in the head there when he went for a job..now he is dead.....
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by georgesylva(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2012
ignis: Sign of the end time.
The government should try and reduce the fustration in Nigeria.
cry only God can, only His words can bring comfort in these evil days.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by davades(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: What's wrong with Port Harcourt City for Christ sake? sad

He fit be d family of one of †ЂΞ vigilante ppl...†ЂΞ blood of those guyz don dey worry them...more to come
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by greatmaku: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
oh baba jesus!1 oh baba jesus!1
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by portacabin: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
The guy actually jumped. Some newspaper vendors I patronise saw him jump from the Federal secratariat
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by Lerin(f): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goodluck, it is so painful that you can go in this manner, after all the promises and committment. You gave so much than this. At work we all look up to you as the big bros. I pray you will rest in peace.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by ibukunobi: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
The man in question is a contract staff with Total exploration and production, an oil company. This man is well fed by total. We are living in the ends of time.
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by yungboss(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
so i heard too, that he's a Total Staff. Hmm, but how come he wasnt putting on shoes? Nigeria is turning into something else!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by IYuckMoufI: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
xtrafly: I just got these pictures from a friend in Port Harcourt... The man in the pictures jumped from the 8th floor of the Federal Secretariat building in Port Harcourt this morning.

..... lml
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by IYuckMoufI: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bunch of Suckas
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by IYuckMoufI: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Straight Up Suckas

I done died 8 times before, and this Punk asss Niqqah layin there like he Can't move

Get up and Walk it off Niqqah.

Man Up!
Re: Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt by question(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Worker Detained For Sharing Name With Uk-based Woman (pics) / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.