Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Hollywood Vs Bollywood - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood Vs Bollywood (3866 Views)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood. / Hollywood Vs Bollywood / Hollywood Vs Bollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2006
can that boy top this no

Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2006
gurl he still has an ugly nose, man come on im not blind grin and he has no abs, sorry i cant even see if rectuc abdominus musles or serratus anterios muscles, useeless. he needs to go back to the gym
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 07, 2006
been sexy is not only about muscles and i find he very sexy and that picture is not a close up so i do not know where is the ugly nose and as for your infor that boy has a narrow long small nose so i do not know what u i making up. undecided the only bollywood actor who has a little big nose is SRK and and it match his face. hIS NOSE IS JUST SEXY so quit that goss talk grin

and if you want a muscles man that tell me i will post that for u because bollywood has all type.

u say u i not blind but is seem to me that u i because that picture is two different guy with different sex apple. the first guy has a sexy muscels and the secound guy has a smooth sexy body.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
this is SRK who u think has a ugly kind of nose, but u know what i do not agree with u because his nose matchs his face. so what the big dee about it? and after all no one is perfect so get over it.

for a 41 years old for me he is not only good looking but too good looking.

here a close up pic grin

Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2006
ANOTHER CLOSE UP OF HIS NOSE

I LOVE THIS MAN kiss

Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2006
lol

ok rokiatu, i will leave this one on u, u win, u can admire who eever u want and i will admire whoever i want, i really wasnt trying to judge, just having a little bit of fun. will say though that u do have good taste wink , i do admire ur stance on ur choice though
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
there is still no comparison between hollywood,nollywood and bollywood
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2006
yes u i right all of them have their own kind of film and all of them have some downfall.

so i think all three is great
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
rokiatu you will die wth this bollywood ahhh shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 / help with Download Link For Legend Of Inikpi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.