Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria (1724 Views)

PHOTO: Satan is taking over. satanic symbols saturate earth / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
WE KNOW THAT GOD IS ERYWHERE AT.THE SAME TIME.

BUT THE DEVIL IS NOT, SO ANYWHERE THERE IS HEAVY EVIL ACTIVITIES AND BLOOD SHED, YOU CAN TELL THE DEVIL HAS A BASE THERE.

NO DOUBT, HE HAS A BASE IN NIGERIA NW. WE NEED TO ISSUE A QUIT NOTICE TO THE DEVIL AND HE DEMONS THROUGH PRAYERS.

FROM THE ACTIVITES GOING ON IN NIGERIA AND THE NUMBER OF.LIVES LOST IN NIGERIA THIS YEAR, YOU CAN SEE HEAVY DEMONIC ACTVITIES.

BOMB WENT OF IN A CHURCH, PLANE CRASHED IN LAGOS THE NEXT DAY, THE NEXT DAY A NIGERIAN PLANE CRASHED INTO THE MAINROAD IN GHANA KILLING PASSENGERS IN A BUS.

WITH THE PHYSICAL EYES AS HUMANS, WE WILL BLAME THE GOVT.AND GEJ.

BUT NOTHING HAPPENS IN THE PHYSICAL, UNLESS IT HAPPENS IN THE SPIRIT.

IF WE CAN KICK THE DEVIL OUT SPIRITUALLY, BOKO HARAM AND OTHER BLOOD SUCKING DEMONIC ACTIVITIES WILL DIE PHYSICALLY.

ITS TIME TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by plappville(f): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Our Country cannot perish in our eyes, we must continue praying for Her. A must do.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by MacDaddy01: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2012
plappville: Our Country cannot perish in our eyes, we must continue praying for Her. A must do.

Plappville, even you?

You subscribe to this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Image123(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2012
we should always pray and not faint.yes, we should even intensify our prayers. but there's no base for the theory proposed above. devil is a tirelessly wicked spirit with many willing workers dedicated to his cause and course.The whole world, not just Nigeria, lies in wickedness. Christians should be watchful and not worldly, but busily expecting the Christ. maranatha.
there's wickedness, death and killings everyday. Though for selfish and corrupt interests, some get more highlighted in the media than others.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
THE SOONER YALL REALIZE YOU ARE IN HELL, THE MORE COMFORTABLE YOU WILL GET WITH YOUR SITUATION.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by haibe(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: THE SOONER YALL REALIZE YOU ARE IN HELL, THE MORE COMFORTABLE YOU WILL GET WITH YOUR SITUATION.

I told you to explain what you mean by we are in hell and you couldnt, you said so in another thread without scriptural backing.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by ijawkid(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: THE SOONER YALL REALIZE YOU ARE IN HELL, THE MORE COMFORTABLE YOU WILL GET WITH YOUR SITUATION.

buzu boy come back to HELL.....come back Home.....lol....

leave oyibo people country come back to ya Father land...lol

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
haibe:

I told you to explain what you mean by we are in hell and you couldnt, you said so in another thread without scriptural backing.
OH MY BAD. OK LETS SEE

1-JUDE 6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day— THOSE ANGELS WERE US. THE ISRAELITES.

2-2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; THATS US CAST DOWN TO HELL

ROMANS 11 VS 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded THE ELECTION IS THE ONES IN HEAVEN ( IN THEIR MINDS. THEY HAVE BEEN SEALED FOR THE RULERSHIP OF THE KINGDOM ) THE BLINDED ONES ARE THE ONES CAST IN HELL

ROMANS 11 VS 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. THATS US AGAIN. BLINDED SPIRITUALLY AND CAST INTO ALL KINDS OF DELUSIONS LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM. UNTIL THE GENTILES BRING FORTH FRUIT FOR THE RULERSHIP OF THE NEXT WORLD

MALACHI 2 VS 9 So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law." THIS IS WHY WE ARE THE 'NIGGERS' OF THIS WORLD. DESPISED. THIS IS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS OF HELL.

JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he plundered? BECAUSE THE LORD HAS KILLED US SPIRITUALLY WE HAVE BECOME A PLUNDER TO THE GENTILES. THEY ARE EAGLES FEEDING ON THE DEAD WHICH IS US. FEAR HIM THAT KILLS THE BODY AND SPIRIT IN HELL. OUR SPIRITS AND BODYS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN HELL. THIS IS WHY YOU HAD COLONIZATION AND SLAVERY AND UNFAIR TRADE.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
ijawkid:

buzu boy come back to HELL.....come back Home.....lol....

leave oyibo people country come back to ya Father land...lol

I WAS ABOUT TO TILL I SAW THE ALUU4. I COME RECONSIDER. grin grin IF THE HUMANITY OF OUR PEOPLE DONE DEGENERATE TO THAT EXTENT, ITS BETTER I STAY HERE cheesy
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by ijawkid(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: I WAS ABOUT TO TILL I SAW THE ALUU4. I COME RECONSIDER. grin grin IF THE HUMANITY OF OUR PEOPLE DONE DEGENERATE TO THAT EXTENT, ITS BETTER I STAY HERE cheesy

Lmao......

Me I dey plan to even run sef....the country don craze finish......

What happened with those aluu guys has got me so worried for 9ja......
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Plappville, even you?

You subscribe to this nonsense?

ROFLOL

OMG!!! grin
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: OH MY BAD. OK LETS SEE

1-JUDE 6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day— THOSE ANGELS WERE US. THE ISRAELITES.

2-2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; THATS US CAST DOWN TO HELL

ROMANS 11 VS 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded THE ELECTION IS THE ONES IN HEAVEN ( IN THEIR MINDS. THEY HAVE BEEN SEALED FOR THE RULERSHIP OF THE KINGDOM ) THE BLINDED ONES ARE THE ONES CAST IN HELL

ROMANS 11 VS 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. THATS US AGAIN. BLINDED SPIRITUALLY AND CAST INTO ALL KINDS OF DELUSIONS LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM. UNTIL THE GENTILES BRING FORTH FRUIT FOR THE RULERSHIP OF THE NEXT WORLD

MALACHI 2 VS 9 So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law." THIS IS WHY WE ARE THE 'NIGGERS' OF THIS WORLD. DESPISED. THIS IS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS OF HELL.

JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he plundered? BECAUSE THE LORD HAS KILLED US SPIRITUALLY WE HAVE BECOME A PLUNDER TO THE GENTILES. THEY ARE EAGLES FEEDING ON THE DEAD WHICH IS US. FEAR HIM THAT KILLS THE BODY AND SPIRIT IN HELL. OUR SPIRITS AND BODYS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN HELL. THIS IS WHY YOU HAD COLONIZATION AND SLAVERY AND UNFAIR TRADE.

shocked shocked shocked

Is this a joke or outright misinterpretation, mis match, misquote and confusion of scriptures? grin
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
haibe:

Do u have to take everything literally? undecided
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao......

Me I dey plan to even run sef....the country don craze finish......

What happened with those aluu guys has got me so worried for 9ja......
YEAH THAT PLACE IS FINISHED. NOT TO TALK OF THE COUNTRY IS SINKING. ALMOST ALL THE STATES HAS FLOODED OVER. ITS DEFINITELY THE LAST DAYS BRAH. THE SINS OF THAT PLACE HAS REACHED UNTO THE HEAVENS.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

shocked shocked shocked

Is this a joke or outright misinterpretation, mis match, misquote and confusion of scriptures? grin
CAN YOU POINT OUT THE MIS MATCH AND MISQUOTE AND CONFUSION OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE cool
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Tgirl4real(f): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH THAT PLACE IS FINISHED. NOT TO TALK OF THE COUNTRY IS SINKING. ALMOST ALL THE STATES HAS FLOODED OVER. ITS DEFINITELY THE LAST DAYS BRAH. THE SINS OF THAT PLACE HAS REACHED UNTO THE HEAVENS.

And u are about to declare judgement abi? undecided
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

And u are about to declare judgement abi? undecided
YALL ALREADY IN JUDGEMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ALL THAT FLOODING AND VIOLENCE AND ECONOMIC WOE IS ? JUDGEMENT.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Tgirl4real(f): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: YALL ALREADY IN JUDGEMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ALL THAT FLOODING AND VIOLENCE AND ECONOMIC WOE IS ? JUDGEMENT.

If dat is judgement...what about d hurricane, tsunamis and other violence in the western world.

U are confused I can bet undecided
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
you guys should be fasting and.casting out demons from nigeria, instead of this argument.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by haibe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Do u have to take everything literally? undecided

I dont understand you,..
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by haibe(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lol obadiah, are u kidin me or ar u joking, what makes a country like nigeria isrealites, you say we are in hell and thats why we are facing all this troubles, what of a country like syria, are they also in hell? Is ghana which is so peaceful also hell?
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

If dat is judgement...what about d hurricane, tsunamis and other violence in the western world.

U are confused I can bet undecided
THE WESTERN WORLD IS IN THEIR FIRST DEATH. IN FIRST DEATH ALL YOUR JUDGEMENTS GET ACCRUED AND THEN THEY HIT YOU ALL AT ONCE IN YOUR SECOND DEATH. THIS WILL BE CALLED THE THIRD WOE AS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION. THE FIRST AND SECOND WOE HAPPENED TO THE ISRAELITES, THE THIRD WOE WILL BE THE GENTILES. NOW IF YOU GET TSUNAMIS ETC IN THE WESTERN WORLD WHO DOES IT AFFECT ? ONLY THE BLACK PEOPLE. THIS IS SPIRITUAL. THE HAITI AND NEW ORLEANS TSUNAMI. SEE WE ARE IN OUR SECOND DEATH SO JUDGEMENT IS SWIFT. THERE IS NO PERIOD OF GRACE IN SECOND DEATH. IN FIRST DEATH YOU HAVE PERIOD OF GRACE. ALL THE VIOLENCE IN THE WESTERN WORLD AFFECTS ALMOST ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ( ISRAELITES )
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
haibe: Lol obadiah, are u kidin me or ar u joking, what makes a country like nigeria isrealites, you say we are in hell and thats why we are facing all this troubles, what of a country like syria, are they also in hell? Is ghana which is so peaceful also hell?
WHAT MAKES NIGERIA ISRAELITES ? THATS WHERE THE ISRAELITES RAN INTO IN 70 AD AFTER THE ROMAN MASSACRE IN NORTHEAST AFRICA OR WHAT IS CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST TODAY. IF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE WELL, READ THE PROPHESYS OF DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28. ALSO TALKS ABOUT THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY OF SOME OF US INTO THE NEW WORLD ( AMERICA ). ALSO THE BIBLE DESCRIBES THE COLOR OF THE ISRAELITES, THE PROPHESIES MATCH, THE BOOKOF REVELATION TELLS HOW WE ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA.

A COUNTRY LIKE SYRIA ? THIS IS A GENTILE NATION. ISHMAELITES TO BE EXACT. WHATEVER TROUBLES THEY ARE FACING IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING IN HELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEIR SECOND DEATH ( HELL ) YET. WHAT THEY ARE FACING IN THAT REGION IS BECAUSE THEY COVETED THE HOLY LAND FROM THE ISRAELITES. THE WHITE PEOPLE THEIR ARE CALLED THE AMALEKITES. THEY ARE NOT THE REAL JEWS. AMALEKITES ARE EDOMITES. THESE EDOMITES AND ISHMAELITES ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER THE HOLY LAND THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. THEY ARE BOTH PAYING FOR THEIR COVETOUSNESS. THATS SELF INFLICTED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN HELL YET

GHANAIANS ARE ISRAELITES AND THEY ARE IN HELL. THEY ARE IN SPIRITUAL DEATH. ONE OF THE CONDITIONS OF HELL IS THAT THE PERIOD OF GRACE IS OVER. WHATEVER YOU DO WRONG YOU GET PAID FOR ALMOST IMMEDIATELY VIA VIOLENCE OR PESTILENCE OR WHATEVER. WHICH IS WHY YOU SEE A LOT OF VIOLENCE AND PESTILENCE IN NIGERIA. BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY SINFUL AND COVETOUS PEOPLE. THATS WHY THE INTENSITY OF OUR HELL IS GREATER. THE MORE OF A SINNER YOU ARE THE MORE HELL YOU WILL CATCH. LAW OF KARMA IS ALMOST SWIFT. GRACE PERIOD IS OVER. GHANAIANS ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGH THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD THEY DO NOT COMMIT SO MANY SINS SO THAT THE LAW OF KARMA IS NOT SERIOUS ON THEM. IF IN YOUR HELL YOU DONT SIN, THEN YOU HAVE A PEACEFUL HELL ALBEIT WHILE IN YOUR SPIRITUALLY DEAD STATE. THE ONLY ATTROCITY THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU WILL BE PLUNDERING FROM SATANIC GENTILE NATIONS BECAUSE SATAN HAS POWER OVER SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE. SO THE FACT THAT GHANA IS PEACEFUL DESPITE THEIR HELL IS TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE VERY NICE AND PEACEFUL NON MATERIALISTIC AND NON COVETOUS PEOPLE WHO JUST LIVE AT PEACE WITHOUT SINNING ANYHOW.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
I DONT WANT TO DIVERT FROM THE TOPIC, BUT LET ME ASK, WHAT KIND OF HELL WILL THE PEOPLE OF ALU COMMUNITY BE IN?
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2012
mekaboy: I DONT WANT TO DIVERT FROM THE TOPIC, BUT LET ME ASK, WHAT KIND OF HELL WILL THE PEOPLE OF ALU COMMUNITY BE IN?
A MORE INTENSE HELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO BE RECOMPENSED FOR THEIR DEEDS. GALATIANS 6 VS 7. AND REMEMBER IN SECOND DEATH THEIR IS NO GRACE PERIOD.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:32am On Oct 11, 2012
mekaboy: I DONT WANT TO DIVERT FROM THE TOPIC, BUT LET ME ASK, WHAT KIND OF HELL WILL THE PEOPLE OF ALU COMMUNITY BE IN?

Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by haibe(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Obadiah and what if everyone in nigeria travels to usa, are they still in hell, can we escape from the so called hell we are in??

Your explanation is so ambiguous
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
haibe: Obadiah and what if everyone in nigeria travels to usa, are they still in hell, can we escape from the so called hell we are in??

Your explanation is so ambiguous
no you cannot escape from your hell. in USA you will be a NIGGER.

MALACHI 2 VS 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law."

the only way to make your hell easier on yourself is to be righteous while in your hell. cuz if u aint righteous you will get recompensed swiftly
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by haibe(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: no you cannot escape from your hell. in USA you will be a NIGGER.

MALACHI 2 VS 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law."

the only way to make your hell easier on yourself is to be righteous while in your hell. cuz if u aint righteous you will get recompensed swiftly

Ok so if a sinner dies today where will he/she go??

Jesus said the fire in hell does not quench, but since i was born i have not been burnt by fire and yet you say am in hell, how can you explain that, so many sinful pple are living a peaceful life in the so called hell(nigeria as u say) and they even die peacefully, so how can you explain all this.
Sorry i ask too much questions, uts the first time am hearing that nigerians are in hell.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
haibe:

Ok so if a sinner dies today where will he/she go??

Jesus said the fire in hell does not quench, but since i was born i have not been burnt by fire and yet you say am in hell, how can you explain that, so many sinful pple are living a peaceful life in the so called hell(nigeria as u say) and they even die peacefully, so how can you explain all this.
Sorry i ask too much questions, uts the first time am hearing that nigerians are in hell.
IF YOU DIE, YOUR BODY RETURNS TO THE GROUND AND YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO GOD ECCLESIATES 12 VS 7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

FIRE IS A METAPHORIC WORD.

YOU CAN LIVE IN PEACE IN HELL IF YOU ABSTAIN FROM SINING. IN THAT CASE YOUR HELL WILL BE THE TAKING AWAY OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND BEING SPIRITUALLY DEAD. BUT NO VIOLENCE WILL BEGET YOU IF YOU DONT SIN. REMEMBER VIOLENCE IN HELL IS RECIPROCAL VIOLENCE.
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by haibe(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: IF YOU DIE, YOUR BODY RETURNS TO THE GROUND AND YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO GOD ECCLESIATES 12 VS 7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

FIRE IS A METAPHORIC WORD.

YOU CAN LIVE IN PEACE IN HELL IF YOU ABSTAIN FROM SINING. IN THAT CASE YOUR HELL WILL BE THE TAKING AWAY OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND BEING SPIRITUALLY DEAD. BUT NO VIOLENCE WILL BEGET YOU IF YOU DONT SIN. REMEMBER VIOLENCE IN HELL IS RECIPROCAL VIOLENCE.

What? So what can you say about the lake of fire, is it figurative also?

Besides Jesus consistently said there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth in hell, he didnt see hell as a place where only isrealites will be, your description of hell is far different from what Jesus said it will be.

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off,
and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life
halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be
cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from
thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather
than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

It is clear hell is an unbearable place and that is why Jesus wanted us to avoid going there.

How can you reconcile the context of this passage to us being in hell already without some of us even facing any pain, we cant be in hell, people eat, drink, sleep in peace and yet they are sinful in this nigeria and you call this hell? Like i said some even die in peace.

Hell seems to be somewhre lower than this earth, its not logical to think we are in hell, there are so many scriptural verses to prove you wrong
Re: Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
haibe:

What? So what can you say about the lake of fire, is it figurative also?

Besides Jesus consistently said there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth in hell, he didnt see hell as a place where only isrealites will be, your description of hell is far different from what Jesus said it will be.

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off,
and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life
halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be
cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from
thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather
than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

It is clear hell is an unbearable place and that is why Jesus wanted us to avoid going there.

How can you reconcile the context of this passage to us being in hell already without some of us even facing any pain, we cant be in hell, people eat, drink, sleep in peace and yet they are sinful in this nigeria and you call this hell? Like i said some even die in peace.

Hell seems to be somewhre lower than this earth, its not logical to think we are in hell, there are so many scriptural verses to prove you wrong
YOU MUST NOT BE LIVING IN NIGERIA. ALUU, OSUKOGU CYNTHIA, PLANE CRASHES, STUDENT MURDERS, FLOODS, CORRUPT LEADERS, CORRUPT CHURCHES, POVERTY, STRIFE, HUNGER, PESTILENCE, LYNCHINGS, FEAR, PAIN, UNCERTAINTY, GETTING PLUNDERED, SLAVERY, COLONIZATION, CONGO MASSACRE, LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, <<<<<< ALL SYMBOLIC FOR HELL FIRE.

NOT JUST ISRAELITES. ISRAELITES FIRST, THEN GENTILES LATER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Pastors Get Involved In Politics?? / Was The Centurion Man In The Bible A Gay / Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.