Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land (1720 Views)

The Skeleton Of Goliath Found...pics / Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land / PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Jakaya(m): 4:35am On Jun 17, 2015
It's so amazing to know this.

Re: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by 1stola: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Rubbish! Goliat kor, cornilus ni angry
Re: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2015
The story is a hoax.

While I think Goliath existed, and the battle happened....the above story is a hoax.

First.....Weekly World News is a FAKE newspaper.

Secondly...

The front page of the May 25th edition had the same picture of the skull with the rock in the forehead as the flyer. The headline said: “Goliath’s Skull Found in Holy Land! Dramatic discovery proves the Bible story true!” As I read through the article, red flags and warning bells began to go off. I knew of most of the leading Israeli and American archaeologists working in Israel, but I had never heard of this “Dr. Martin.” I was living in Jerusalem in the spring of 1993 when the alleged discovery was made on March 23, and never heard about the supposed “news conference” in Jerusalem given by “Dr. Martin” when he announced his discovery. I was perplexed by the fact that Goliath’s skull was found in the Elah Valley when the Bible says David took his head up to Jerusalem, presumably as an act of intimidation against the Jebusites (I Sam. 17:54). I was puzzled by the “test” that showed the skull was 2,900 to 3,000 years old, and wondered if it had been published in a scientific peer-reviewed publication. It is safe to say, this whole story, both on the flyer and in the article, was made up. There is not a shred of evidence for any of these bogus claims.(Source)

See alsohere

So.....hoax story. Do not be decieved.

Our faith does not rely on tales from the 'Weekly World News.''
Re: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Beesluv: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Tithing?....,never Works / Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members / Who Is Lilth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.