Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ (16880 Views)

British-nigerian Lady To Be Shot In Laos For Drug Smuggling / Australia On Fire- Described As "Hell On Earth" / British Authorities Have Gone Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Series22(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
dowjones: he is disturbed by a marine spirit tongue
Ogbanje 2 b precise
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Revolva(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
buchibabe: Wow!dats a royal insult

The former US marine also mentioned that the Queen’s real estate holding is as much as a fifth of the world, while being the biggest land owner “on the planet”
This british queen monarch is the most silly thing the british is still believin in this era - I hate it thank okeffe jare americans speak their mind and aint afraid not like dose big headed brits dat hails a lazy woman in what ever they do
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by CyberG: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
vanunu: The queen is really mad, she supported the killing of 2 million children in biafra even when the Beatles spoke against it and rejected the award she gave them.

Biafra was a stupi.d experiment and the queen did not have to support the legitimate government for it to collapse like a pack of cards.
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by babaowo: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
iya shirley wouldn't like this.....honesly!
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by gbokukueba(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
abdulkayus: Y didnt i hear dis news on BCC and CNN, hypocrite news stations dat are being control bt d zionists.

Do you mean BCC Lions of Gboko?

1 Like

Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Builder: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
sconsults:

This is an insult and the idi ot should be arrested for insulting her royal majesty who is there by the grace of God.people might not understand that the whole world suffers when the queen is insulted.thw world is as it is today only by her grace and her family will rule until judgement day. A fatwa should be declared on his head for the crime of leste majeste embarassed embarassed embarassed

LOL, Seriously dude, where on earth did you get your jargons from.... surely you have been brainwashed beyond redemption if truly those are ur views
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by ZeusI: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
DANILSA: THE QUEEN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SAY HER OPINION OR EVEN LOBBY AGAINST ISLAMIC TERRORIST TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD, THE MAN SHOULD BE SENT TO AMERICA WHERE SPECIAL PRISON IS RESERVED FOR HIM AND HIS TYPE(GUATANAMOHELL grin )PRESS TV IS A USELESS ISLAMIC AND IRANIAN STATION USED TO PORTRAY LIES TO THE ISLAMIC WORLD. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME TONE RIGHT AWAY, THE STATION IS FREE YOU DONT NEED TO PAY A DINE. MAKE UNA TIE HER MOUTH NAA, USELESS JIHADIST grin grin grin
In times like this, evil seem hard to get, while the good are simple, but is ridiculed. Modest clothes are cheaper than pieces of rags worn this days by our illuminati girls.
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by snapbackcheap: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
juman: I think the British has no competent jugde to handle their cases that why they were extradited to America.

Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by niggadee(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Shaw007: No Nation In europe believes In God like the English. . .have you 4gotten that the last royal wedding was In a church,conducted bY a supposed Man of God??

majority of english are atheist. royal family's are devil worshipper
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by rotexzy: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
OMG....dats mama Charlee u dey insult o
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by nuelnuel: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Too bad the insult is not even logical and who cares who the US marine is.Who knows him on the planet.Press TV;a propaganda TV,A TV station in a nation with the highest number of journalists behind bars after China and considering the population of China,You know Iran has the Highest.And for your information the Queen is not even a kleptomaniac it is her grandmother Queen Mary who is accused of that even though she never stole anyone's property.check http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/jun/22/monarchy.comment
emmysenior: The insult would have been complete if he had included the kleptomania stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by blackbeau1(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
She may be insane but it doesn't change the fact that she is one of the most powerful women in the world
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by doofanc: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I don't get it.

i thought i was d only one! What exactly is d problem here??
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by doofanc: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
black_beau: She may be insane but it doesn't change the fact that she is one of the most powerful women in the world

really? What then will u say about women with real political power like angela markov, hilary clinton, etc.

I think you are overestimating her. Rich, yes, famous yes, influential definately but not all that powerful.
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by sconsults: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
[size=18pt]you can insult me all you like but please leave the queen out of it.anyone that insults her will suffer in this world and the hereafter.you may not understand but her bloodline is the water that nourishes the people of this earth.it is beyond our comprehension so please do not tempt god.. god will scatter all the enemies of the queen and they will never prosper.touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm[/size]
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by bknight: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
^ serly, wat r u on abt? shocked
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by kobezex: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Press tv will always be a rubbish station. Stage managed interviews. Purely anti-western station. What do u expect from Amadjinedad's country?
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by rodeo0070(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]you can insult me all you like but please leave the queen out of it.anyone that insults her will suffer in this world and the hereafter.you may not understand but her bloodline is the water that nourishes the people of this earth.it is beyond our comprehension so please do not tempt god.. god will scatter all the enemies of the queen and they will never prosper.touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm[/size]

Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]you can insult me all you like but please leave the queen out of it.anyone that insults her will suffer in this world and the hereafter.you may not understand but her bloodline is the water that nourishes the people of this earth.it is beyond our comprehension so please do not tempt god.. god will scatter all the enemies of the queen and they will never prosper.touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm[/size]
this shi.t you just posted, are they really ur thoughts and viewpoint?? undecided or you're simply looking for cheap attention??
Dude i think you need to go see a shrink asap.

1 Like

Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by TheGeneral1(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Aifey: Press TV d only TV tht tells d truth abt wht is happenin around d world. Hw US n UK are fuelin war in syria n middle east just because of their crude oil n surportin Barian president Al Khalifer in killin his people 4over a year nw. CNN n BBC are givin us fake news 2pleas d Mad queen.
Very good observation!
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by KDK(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2012
I hope you all know that she is the head of all churches in England and that she was put on the throne by God. If you don't fear man at least have some reverence to God. Rather than abuse her, please pray for her.
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2012
KDK: I hope you all know that she is the head of all churches in England and that she was put on the throne by God. If you don't fear man at least have some reverence to God. Rather than abuse her, please pray for her.
Christ is the head of the Church and not a fetish, Satanic Queen.
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2012
all4naija: Why?
She has done many horrible things in the World. We shouldn't be loving her when her selfish country was behind some of the problems we have. God punish the illuminatic queen.
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by mmmustapha(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2012
grin grin grin who killed princess diana
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2012
KDK: I hope you all know that she is the head of all churches in England and that she was put on the throne by God. If you don't fear man at least have some reverence to God. Rather than abuse her, please pray for her.
have you taken ur lunatic drug dis morning??
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
berem: Fucck you and her majesty!

grin grin

that's what i am talkin' about!! cool
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGg0QagxAcw

#HouseNegro.

....and you don't even live in Buckingham Palace. grin grin
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2012
I think the Abu Hamza extradition is as a response to the call to the Brit hacker demanded by States. Brits are funnily intelligent. They Save their criminal with a terrorist! Interesting!
Re: British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ by KDK(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Uncanny Genius: Christ is the head of the Church and not a fetish, Satanic Queen.
Undisputably Christ is the supreme spiritual head. But as far as uk is concerned, the queen is the physical head. If you are in doubt, ask your pastor. Whether rccg, deeper life, MFM. So long as you are a registered church in England. She is the head just like the pope is to the catholic church. Unless your church is not registered and that means it is illegal. You guys better stop saying things on assumption. Have you any personal proof that she is satanic? Why not leave her to God?

booqee: have you taken ur lunatic drug dis morning??
Madam, not everyone takes drugs like you may do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising Fuel And Food Costs Push US Inflation To 7.9% / President Salva Kiir Bans Singing Of National Anthem In His Absence In Sudan / Mount Etna’s Eruption, As Volcano Spews Ash Clouds Into The Air(pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.