Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154988 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Speranza voy, you are to print what was sent to your email by the FSB. Abeg who knows which one is the Acknowledgement slip that we are to bring to the interview venue. And shey the Application form is the one in our email that was sent to us? @Speranza, you filled the form between 3am to 5am, den saved the link and continued from der at the afternoon/evening and it worked
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Victorndifon: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
@bayo u r really doing a great job here. pls i would like to knw how the interviews r generally especially for postgraduate degrees.Is it compulsory to get the police report from ur state of origin
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Neius4life,,,,,,,,,,,here,,,,,,,,08175300215
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
that is what am saying,the Nigerian award interview will take place in the federal unity colleges in the state capital and where it is not located in the state capital,you should contact the state director while BEA has for it only one specific center across each zone
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ezme(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2013
Speranza Voy: that is what am saying,the Nigerian award interview will take place in the federal unity colleges in the state capital and where it is not located in the state capital,you should contact the state director while BEA has for it only one specific center across each zone

The proposed date is what i asked you to look into, not the venue.Please modify your post so you don't mislead other applicants.

Follow this link to see the venues and dates for the Nigerian Award.----> http://fsb.gov.ng/archives/638
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Plz is there anywhere that I can be logged to the application centre? Cos I try it yesterday @ mid nyt around 1 am to 4am but is still not opening? Plz sum1 should help me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ayamolowo: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2013
@mr Bayo,wat do u mean 'u're good to go'? I shd relent my effort or am good to go 4d interview?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2013
could someone who is set please upload an image of the application form and acknowledgment slip for sighting
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moshoeshoe: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
i see this FSB people at d ministry of education trying to shortchange millions of nigerians. Why cant they allow a level playing field on this scheme? How can a website of a huge and important ministry like education refuse to allow traffic and even let nigerians register at will and at anytime within the deadline frame? If this is a means to use 'man know man' tactics, relegating qualified nigerians to the background, then am sorry, this country will not move forward. Imagine a situation whereby i have to know a top person even before interview date! A site like google sees millions of people globally visiting its sites every second yet it functions beyond expectations. I weep for this country!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Youssuphmaadh: Plz is there anywhere that I can be logged to the application centre? Cos I try it yesterday @ mid nyt around 1 am to 4am but is still not opening? Plz sum1 should help me
May you should try this one at any period of the day.then register and login.there it goes fsb.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/ninja-forms/overseas/
lots of luck
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
moshoeshoe: i see this FSB people at d ministry of education trying to shortchange millions of nigerians. Why cant they allow a level playing field on this scheme? How can a website of a huge and important ministry like education refuse to allow traffic and even let nigerians register at will and at anytime within the deadline frame? If this is a means to use 'man know man' tactics, relegating qualified nigerians to the background, then am sorry, this country will not move forward. Imagine a situation whereby i have to know a top person even before interview date! A site like google sees millions of people globally visiting its sites every second yet it functions beyond expectations. I weep for this country!

Hi, it will be very unfair of you to just conclude that way, website hitch like this is often experienced at times like this when a lot of people are getting the last minute rush.... moreover you can't compare google with the FSB site, their bandwidth is definately going to be different not taking away the fact that Google is a search engine....at least with the testimonies from scholars on this scholarship plan so far has indicated a relatively transparent system. Please don't let us jump go unverified conclusion.
Goodluck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
moshoeshoe: i see this FSB people at d ministry of education trying to shortchange millions of nigerians. Why cant they allow a level playing field on this scheme? How can a website of a huge and important ministry like education refuse to allow traffic and even let nigerians register at will and at anytime within the deadline frame? If this is a means to use 'man know man' tactics, relegating qualified nigerians to the background, then am sorry, this country will not move forward. Imagine a situation whereby i have to know a top person even before interview date! A site like google sees millions of people globally visiting its sites every second yet it functions beyond expectations. I weep for this country!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Moshoeshoe,,,,,i can assure u dat,dis is nt a case of 'man knw man',,,,it happened 2 me,i had to loose sleep on many nyts b4 i was able to register,,i opened abt 4 email addresses jst to fill d form cus each time i try to log in it kept telling 'invalid password' bt i had to keep trying until i got it,wat helped me was persistence and nt 'man knw man',,,,jst keep trying bro,it'll work out.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Moshoeshoe,,,,,i can assure u dat,dis is nt a case of 'man knw man',,,,it happened 2 me,i had to loose sleep on many nyts b4 i was able to register,,i opened abt 4 email addresses jst to fill d form cus each time i try to log in it kept telling 'invalid password' bt i had to keep trying until i got it,wat helped me was persistence and nt 'man knw man',,,,jst keep trying bro,it'll work out.

o oh! and to tell you that websites with huge traffic is bound to experience such, i have been trying to register for the Total Scholarship for the past 4 days now, and i'm yet to reach a meaningful point...... keep trying and trying, your application is definately going to be successful.
Goodluck!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Zi: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Speranza Voy: May you should try this one at any period of the day.then register and login.there it goes fsb.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/ninja-forms/overseas/
lots of luck

I've been trying. The application center page never stops loading. cry Please, any other options?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Zi, try it around 2am -3am
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Zi: 2:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Davo93: @Zi, try it around 2am -3am

I'm awake now trying it, nothing yet cry
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 2:48am On Mar 10, 2013
I can't understand why d websyt is having problems.. I didn't xperience any such problems.. Mine was smooth.. U jst hav to keep on trying. Nothing gud comes easy..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Zi: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2013
oscaino2: I can't understand why d websyt is having problems.. I didn't xperience any such problems.. Mine was smooth.. U jst hav to keep on trying. Nothing gud comes easy..

Well, thanks. I'm still on it. Still hooked cry
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Saeed348(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Hey.!!..guyz..
I wanna clarify smethng here pls..
1~Interview date is it 11th to 15th or 4rm 18th to 22nd..?
2~Yellow fever medical report..,? plz guyz explain 2 me hw dis medcal Ish lookz lyk...?
3~If u hve ur orignal WAEC RESULT did u nid 2 authenticate it again...? And if yes hw can sme1 do dat....?
4~ On d printed applctn form my paasport didn"t appear ..am I d only person wif dis case...?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moshoeshoe: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
hello house, does anyone know if the nigerian award form is still on? Besides, for those who filled half way the nigeria award and saved should send us the link. I believe that link is the only ticket to register else....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
ayamolowo: @mr Bayo,wat do u mean 'u're good to go'? I shd relent my effort or am good to go 4d interview?

good to go for the interview
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Wealthyangel: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Any1 4rm Rivers state here?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
If you have printed the acknowledgement slip and the application form, please upload the pictures let us see...cos its only one thing I have printed and I think its the application form, I dont know which one is the acknowledgement slip.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Guys i added russia as my country(Social sciences) do i need to change it or shld i leave it? This is the form u pple are asking 4.

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ceoobi: Guys i added russia as my country(Social sciences) do i need to change it or shld i leave it? This is the form u pple are asking 4.
buh remember you were saying something like your application form was incomplete and you had to copy it to another form to print it fully and yours seems as if it is stapled to another paper
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hello,how many pages has the application form
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
@ceeobi,was it from your e-mail address that you printed your application form or was it from the website
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Is there anyone that leaves in Ilorin or Akure here please,could you signify or e-mail me at caesarmaximus001@gmail.com
Anticipating a positive reply,thanks.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Please my own application, there is no any picture plz is dat wat everybodys own loke like, with diz kind of problems, or dats how the form look like?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Youssuphmaadh: Please my own application, there is no any picture plz is dat wat everybodys own loke like, with diz kind of problems, or dats how the form look like?
may you should upload it let me see the problems it has got cause mine has my passport on it
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
@speranza, upload urs lets see...nd hw many pages is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.