Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154917 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
@ speranza I tried to upload it so that you can see it, but its too large, so plz give me ur email, or ping me 30E8366C. 2ndly am my going to print via my email? Or frm the site?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=Ucheiwu007]@speranza, upload urs lets see...nd hw many pages is it?[?/quote]Mind you,I cant get myself to remember ever saying i had any issues with the form.Furthermore,the number of pages it has has got to depend on the size of the document on the word window.Hope we are done here.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2013
Youssuphmaadh: @ speranza I tried to upload it so that you can see it, but its too large, so plz give me ur email, or ping me 30E8366C. 2ndly am my going to print via my email? Or frm the site?
May be you should consider cropping it
sequentially into bits.you print from your mail,caesarmaximus001@gmail.com as requested.
Expecting to hear from you any sooner
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Wealthyangel: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bayo, am still waitin 4 ur post, 2 kn d outcome of ur journey.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Wealthyangel: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bayo, am still waitin 4 ur post, 2 kn d outcome of ur journey. Pls come bck fast
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by martcrown: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
@mr bayo, please lets jnow if the police clearance certificate is not compulsory for the interview, maybe it can be procured later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by martcrown: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by martcrown: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Plz is there anybody dats wrote his exam 2day?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
@speranza, just post what you printed jawe!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chiomaihenson: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
@martcrown,I applied for the post graduate. Please house i heard it's going to be an oral interview for the post graduate level, how true is this? because i previously asked and was told it's going to be written. can anyone attest to this?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bjusman: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
please house any body from sokoto here?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=16pt] Hi guys, I just came from ABJ and I was able to get to the FSB office, very close to the NNPC Towers. Unfortunately I got there some few minutes after 3pm as I have personal things to attend to too, hence the key officer(s) were not available for a chat. In general they are very welcoming and ready to answer questions (or maybe it is my blazers that is decieving them even though I was burning heavily under that ABJ sun...lol!!!). Below are my takehome

1. The phone numbers for oversea scholarship are working(The GLO and etisalat lines). I saw the dual sim Nokia torchlight phone on the table even though it was being charged (probably after so much calls)all the 20 minutes I was in the office and the person in charge of the phoen was not available until I was stepping out of the office. So you can keep trying to call them.

2. The application has now closed. But I believe that due to issues with the site/networking (whatever), it is still allowing some registration in error which will definitely be counted as bonafide applicants/applications

3. The interview starts on Monday, 18th March and not 11th March. A lady (a lawyer by profession) and a prospective scholar to Mexico, coming from Kano en-route Owerri, who branched in the office to confirm document required for interview as her police report is not yet ready would have fall victim thinking her interview is on Wednesday 13th going by the old schedule.

4. All document listed in the advert are required for interview BUT I was told that "don't let unavailability of 1 or 2 document debar you from attending the interview" In my own view it means If you are qualified and you have applied, try and go for the interview even if your document are not complete. The woman specifically said "anything that you can squeeze out of the website, squeeze it out and bring everything with your credentials to the interview venue.

5. Test will be set by JAMB. It is going to be general subject for all including Postgraduate Applicants. Meaning English, Mathematics (Arithmetics) and general studies (Nigerian history)

6. I was not given any answer per authentication of document but I learnt that the normal process is to stamp your credentials at the Federl ministry of Education and External affair after which a "Certified true copy" stamp will be placed on it. I still strongly believe that the Certified true copy in any court of law alone is acceptable. Hence I will suggest calling their number for further info on this.

7. After submitting your application go and check your mail (including junk mails) for the completed form. This is what needs to be printed. But if you cannot find any mail ffrom FSB, then find a way to print directly your completed form from FSB website.

8. For the interview, arm yourself with writing materials, enough passport photo, stapler/pins, some photocopies of your credentials.

These are whtat I can remember for now. I will add more later as my brain is screaming for rest.
Good luck!!!

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2013
BayoAA: [size=16pt] Hi guys, I just came from ABJ and I was able to get to the FSB office, very close to the NNPC Towers. Unfortunately I got there some few minutes after 3pm as I have personal things to attend to too, hence the key officer(s) were not available for a chat. In general they are very welcoming and ready to answer questions (or maybe it is my blazers that is decieving them even though I was burning heavily under that ABJ sun...lol!!!). Below are my takehome

1. The phone numbers for oversea scholarship are working(The GLO and etisalat lines). I saw the dual sim Nokia torchlight phone on the table even though it was being charged (probably after so much calls)all the 20 minutes I was in the office and the person in charge of the phoen was not available until I was stepping out of the office. So you can keep trying to call them.

2. The application has now closed. But I believe that due to issues with the site/networking (whatever), it is still allowing some registration in error which will definitely be counted as bonafide applicants/applications

3. The interview starts on Monday, 18th March and not 11th March. A lady (a lawyer by profession) and a prospective scholar to Mexico, coming from Kano en-route Owerri, who branched in the office to confirm document required for interview as her police report is not yet ready would have fall victim thinking her interview is on Wednesday 13th going by the old schedule.

4. All document listed in the advert are required for interview BUT I was told that "don't let unavailability of 1 or 2 document debar you from attending the interview" In my own view it means If you are qualified and you have applied, try and go for the interview even if your document are not complete. The woman specifically said "anything that you can squeeze out of the website, squeeze it out and bring everything with your credentials to the interview venue.

5. Test will be set by JAMB. It is going to be general subject for all including Postgraduate Applicants. Meaning English, Mathematics (Arithmetics) and general studies (Nigerian history)

6. I was not given any answer per authentication of document but I learnt that the normal process is to stamp your credentials at the Federl ministry of Education and External affair after which a "Certified true copy" stamp will be placed on it. I still strongly believe that the Certified true copy in any court of law alone is acceptable. Hence I will suggest calling their number for further info on this.

7. After submitting your application go and check your mail (including junk mails) for the completed form. This is what needs to be printed. But if you cannot find any mail ffrom FSB, then find a way to print directly your completed form from FSB website.

8. For the interview, arm yourself with writing materials, enough passport photo, stapler/pins, some photocopies of your credentials.

These are whtat I can remember for now. I will add more later as my brain is screaming for rest.
Good luck!!!

[/size]
thanks alot God Bless you,Ile Ise yin koni jo na,You 'l never lack favor from others IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2013
I'm most grateful Mr Bayo!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Wow,Bayo you re such a darling,,,tnx a bunch,highly gratefull.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ayamolowo: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2013
@mr Bayo,u're a rare gem of inestimale value.May God enlarge ur coast. @martcrown,I live in Ife.I applied for PG Prog, can I have ur no. Mine is 08132750008 .wia do u stay?what is ur course
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Thanks Mr. Bayo for d info. To add to what u said earlier having been able to call d fsb contact, post graduate applicants shouldn't bother to authenticate their O'level certificates, rather they should bring d original copy(ies) of their transcripts to d interview. Authentication of Certificates is only for d Undergraduate applicants. Pls note that d test format is written. All applicants should endeavour to bring along to the centre d required docs as stated possibly, but if some docs are not yet ready u clearly state them to d officials. But to be on a safer side work to provide all d items needed by fsb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by afolabiade(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
May God bless u richly Mr Bayo, u are so much Kind. Ur type is rare. Keep on the good work.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davidson267(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
durongay: Hey' ucheiwu i just so love what u re doing' my cousin is on bea right nw in russia moscow petersburg, so me i graded dis 2012, am in zik nw, am also chilling for this 2013 bilateral sch. But am puzzled though' havent got any info on it. Am an ECE stud sha at zik. But am also applying for NDA though but all i want is that bilateral sha. U can call me though, wanna talk this through, gotz enuf info sha. 08102097650. dAMIAN
men though 2 many 4 ur write up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
@bayo? Plz wat abt does that there is no any pic on their printed application forms?
And plz wat is d new time table for the exam? For North west?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
How can i authenticate my result? Plz sumone shld help me out cause time is running out.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ceoobi: How can i authenticate my result? Plz sumone shld help me out cause time is running out.
U will jst rush go ur secondary sch where u write ur SSCE, nd tell to give u ur original result, or goto SSCE office and ur Authenticated result is 2500
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by funom2004(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kai oga bayo....may God richly bless you...for the sacrifice you did to get this information for everyone one in this forum...in fact, you have succeeded in answering all my vital questions...thanks once again bayo...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Wealthyangel: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
ooooh Bayo, u are such a darling..................may God bless u.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Godysien: Thanks Mr. Bayo for d info. To add to what u said earlier having been able to call d fsb contact, post graduate applicants shouldn't bother to authenticate their O'level certificates, rather they should bring d original copy(ies) of their transcripts to d interview. Authentication of Certificates is only for d Undergraduate applicants. Pls note that d test format is written. All applicants should endeavour to bring along to the centre d required docs as stated possibly, but if some docs are not yet ready u clearly state them to d officials. But to be on a safer side work to provide all d items needed by fsb.
What was the phone number with which you contacted the fsb.thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
BayoAA: [size=16pt] Hi guys, I just came from ABJ and I was able to get to the FSB office, very close to the NNPC Towers. Unfortunately I got there some few minutes after 3pm as I have personal things to attend to too, hence the key officer(s) were not available for a chat. In general they are very welcoming and ready to answer questions (or maybe it is my blazers that is decieving them even though I was burning heavily under that ABJ sun...lol!!!). Below are my takehome

Good luck!!!

[/size]
Could you post the phone numbers which the fsb said was their contact
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2013

Good luck!!!

[/size]
Could you post the phone numbers which the fsb said was their contact
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Godysien: Thanks Mr. Bayo for d info. To add to what u said earlier having been able to call d fsb contact, post graduate applicants shouldn't bother to authenticate their O'level certificates, rather they should bring d original copy(ies) of their transcripts to d interview. Authentication of Certificates is only for d Undergraduate applicants. Pls note that d test format is written. All applicants should endeavour to bring along to the centre d required docs as stated possibly, but if some docs are not yet ready u clearly state them to d officials. But to be on a safer side work to provide all d items needed by fsb.

Thanks Godysien for this piece. This was also mentioned when I asked about the authentication of document. Unfortunately because my brain was so saturated yesterday....I could not remember. Which kind mumu I be sef? Once again thanks. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Speranza Voy: Could you post the phone numbers which the fsb said was their contact

OVERSEAS AWARD ( BEA) DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE: +234 8059109050, +234 8188862287
EMAIL: bea@fsb.gov.ng

Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Youssuphmaadh: @bayo? Plz wat abt does that there is no any pic on their printed application forms?
And plz wat is d new time table for the exam? For North west?

Do not worry about that. Just go to he interview venue with an extra passport photo. The exam/test/interview will be taking place from 18th -22nd March depending on your state of origin. Tell me your state of origin and I will tell you when and where your is taking place. Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tizzie: thanks alot God Bless you,Ile Ise yin koni jo na,You 'l never lack favor from others IJN.

E se o. Ti yin naa a de o (thanks you, your own too will come ooo)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.