Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (155066 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by emygreat747(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
enatasha: Anyone writing in Ilorin on 22nd should contact me pls. How much is the cost of lodging in a hotel in Ilorin? Feedback pls
am writting on the 18th,heard is nt too expensive shall say 3k or less for a comfortable place.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by rettdowgmailc(m): 12:33am On Mar 16, 2013
Sexy queen: Please house advice me on that day I have an exam in skul do you think the interview can be postponed.

My friend, I am a living example of the great God we serve, seek His direction. I was in a similar mess in the year 2007, june 16th to be precise, I had an exam in UNIBEN my school and i had a scholarship interview at warri dat same day. I went on my kneels and told God that He should finalize dat which He has started for me and let His will be done.
To the Glory of God I went to warri that morning to write the scholarship exam, and Immediately after I went back to Benin, I serve a Wonderful God, U can't beleive that the school exam was delayed unnecessarily, I can't explain How. An exam stated for 1:00pm turned to 4:00Pm (Halleluyah), immediatly I got there they stated. Even though I had made up my mind to fail the school exam to write it again as carry over, God said No to that. It seemed like coincidence but its not B'cos I knew what happend. and to the Glory of God again I passed both exam, i.e my school exam and i got the scholarship.

The truth is, U might not have the chance to write dis scholarship ever again and you dont know if it is ur time now...... but u can write ur school exam again provided u are not in Final Year(if u r in final year, den pray Hard for God to Intervene......preferable seat for ur school exam, if and only if u are in final year) but if u are not in final year, pray hard and commit it to God, Go for ur scholarship exam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2013
COUNTDOWN TO THE START OF THE 2013 FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW/TEST: 2 days to go!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Weldone@Davo,,,,keep counting down,,,,lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by savion(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2013
PLS IS ANYONE GOIN FRM EDO OR D SOUTH SOUTH ZONE? I'M GOIN FRM LAGOS ON TUESDAY 2 UYO, AND I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WIT ACCOMODATION AND DIRECTION 2 D VENUE. I HV NT BEEN 2 UYO B4. PLS IF IF U CAN HELP, REACH ME THROU 08059204236 & 08059204236. THANKS GOD BLESS U
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2013
Shimasparkle: Weldone@Davo,,,,keep counting down,,,,lol
thanks o...i can't wait to write the exam and i'm trusting God for our success especially those of us on this thread...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
do you necessarily have to.go.to.your zone's venue even if you are not in proximity to your zone's venue.Besides they wrote on their site you should go to the venue nearest to you
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2013
Speranza Voy: do you necessarily have to.go.to.your zone's venue even if you are not in proximity to your zone's venue.Besides they wrote on their site you should go to the venue nearest to you
they said allocated to your state of origin
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2013
Tizzie: they said allocated to your state of origin
they said go to the venue nearest to you as scheduled not allocated for your state of origin.And a schedule is a collocation for time/date not location
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2013
BayodeAA: [size=16pt] With few days to go for the interview, I strongly enjoin us all to come back to the forum after our various interview. Tell us how the interview went, how the questions look like, Which document were required etc. Just come back and give info that can help others. I know we have people in Owerri (Tizzie, sameritius,Ceoobi, ucheiwu007 etc), Akure, Ilorin (shimasparkle, niunse4life). We will all like to hear from everyone.
Good luck!!!
[/size]

sure we will. & by the grace of God we will all share our testimonies with you. tanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ive an exam in uniben on d 18th,same tym of d exam,oh lrd perfect all dat concerneth me..i tap in2 ur testimony@rettdow
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
Speranza Voy: they said go to the venue nearest to you as scheduled not allocated for your state of origin.And a schedule is a collocation for time/date not location
free world! Suit ur self .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by durongay: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
hey friends, i have not gotten my WAEC statement of result but i have my online result and transcript from FGC okigwe. Aint that enough
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sammyiyke: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
durongay: hey friends, i have not gotten my WAEC statement of result but i have my online result and transcript from FGC okigwe. Aint that enough
it is.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by abdoolm2: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
hey guyz.., cn any1 hlp me, am kind ov lost here!!!!
cn i go 4 d interview, bcux i ddnt apply 4 it?? am in kano....& wot ar d requirmnts.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
abdoolm2: hey guyz.., cn any1 hlp me, am kind ov lost here!!!!
cn i go 4 d interview, bcux i ddnt apply 4 it?? am in kano....& wot ar d requirmnts.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
abdoolm2: hey guyz.., cn any1 hlp me, am kind ov lost here!!!!
Its almost late though but as Mr Bayo would say, there is no harm in giving it a trail..,you have nothing to loose, just go there with any of the documents you can be able to gather before then.
Goodluck!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Speranza voy,,,,pls,,,i beg u,,dnt confuse us pls,,,FSB cannot devide interview centres and according to zones and yet allow one to go to anywhere one pleases,,,,if u make a decision different 4rm wat we all knw nd undrstnd here,pls kip it to urself,,,,,its to late to cause confusion nw cus i personally had to travel 4rm kaduna to Ilorin today,,u cn imagine the stress,,,so pls,,dnt,i beg u.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Speranza voy,,,,pls,,,i beg u,,dnt confuse us pls,,,FSB cannot devide interview centres and according to zones and yet allow one to go to anywhere one pleases,,,,if u make a decision different 4rm wat we all knw nd undrstnd here,pls kip it to urself,,,,,its to late to cause confusion nw cus i personally had to travel 4rm kaduna to Ilorin today,,u cn imagine the stress,,,so pls,,dnt,i beg u.
lolzz, guess i understand how you feel.. i'm sure we all know the right thing...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Let me state this clearly, Everyone need to go to the interview center (zone) allocated to his/her STATE OF ORIGIN irrespective of their present state of Abode.This was categorically stated by the woman I spoke with at the FSB office. If you go to any centre that does not fall under you state of origin....You are O.Y.O. Remember I mentioned a lady I met at the FSB office who was on her way to Owerri from Kano. Do you think she was going there for OMUOGO or party? No she was making that hell of a journey cos of the interview. good luck!!![/size]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Speranza voy,,,,pls,,,i beg u,,dnt confuse us pls,,,FSB cannot devide interview centres and according to zones and yet allow one to go to anywhere one pleases,,,,if u make a decision different 4rm wat we all knw nd undrstnd here,pls kip it to urself,,,,,its to late to cause confusion nw cus i personally had to travel 4rm kaduna to Ilorin today,,u cn imagine the stress,,,so pls,,dnt,i beg u.
Time you learnt there is a sheer distinction between a question and a proposition
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
BayoAA: [size=16pt]Let me state this clearly, Everyone need to go to the interview center (zone) allocated to his/her STATE OF ORIGIN irrespective of their present state of Abode.This was categorically stated by the woman I spoke with at the FSB office. If you go to any centre that does not fall under you state of origin....You are O.Y.O. Remember I mentioned a lady I met at the FSB office who was on her way to Owerri from Kano. Do you think she was going there for OMUOGO or party? No she was making that hell of a journey cos of the interview. good luck!!![/size]
Thanks for the clarification sir...we are missing you more consistently on this thread o
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
LOOOOOOOOL,Mr. Bayo it is Omugwo not OMUOGO Laughing crazy here ,Cracked me up bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
BayoAA: [size=16pt] If you go to any centre that does not fall under you state of origin....You are O.Y.O. [/size]
One would begin to wonder if it is venues that now fall under states as one would be led to believe according to your novel theory or the supposed vice versa
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bjusman: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
i learnt what they said was that you are expected is to go to the interview venues allocated to your state of origin. and also note that it is going to be shared equally among the 6 geo-political zones.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
I wonder why some people had decided to hijack this thread, thus making it so boring as it is now. Pls, pls, and pls if u don't comprehend effectively what Mr. Bayo and all other well meaning N'landers had said earlier concerning the interview, just quickly take ur phone and call fsb office for better clarification instead of making some comments or even asking questions that are boring and at times setting in confusion OR better still get to d fsb website to read their instructions concerning the interview. Anyone writing in Uyo Centre should let me know immediately via godysien2010@yahoo.com. I Wish everyone success!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=14pt]On a final note on motivation and to help keep us all looking at the red light (focus on success), I am posting the few names (not full name as there was no permission from them) of guys that were offered this scholarship years back presently living and working in Nigeria, their place of work and course of study.

LDN - Voice of Nigeria - Spanish
ATT - Nigeria communication commission - International Relations
ABD - Schlumberger - Geology
RBN - SAIPEM - Chemical Engineering
NBN - Transocean - Oil and Gas Engineering
FRS - Technip - Chemical Engineering
SHD - ABU - Oil and gas Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
CHB - Technical Sales Manager in ELTEK (a Norwegian company in Nigeria) - Power Engineering
EDW - Exxonmobil - Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology
MHM - Nigeria Atomic Agency - Computer Science/Engineering
ALH - FUTMINNA - Chemical Engineering
TMK - WAKEUSHA - Mechanical Engineering
CLF - Niger Delta University - Petroleum Engineering
HRN - NETCO - Chemical Engineering
ABB - ExxonMobil - Geology
OML - Bake Hughes - Mechanical Engineering
PLM - Project Manager for a power firm - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
BAYO - I work in an American Company in Nigeria - Mechanical Engineering

This list represents less than 10% of beneficiaries of BEA scholarship to Russia for the past 15 years but it also shows the prospect of good job upon completion. Let it be stated that there are a lot of guys that went to other countries after their program in Russia majorly to UK, US and Norway. The list also does not represent all the guys presently in Nigeria as I dont know everybody.

HENCE THIS WHOLE THING IS NOT JUST ABOUT AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY OR.... BUT A WHOLE LIFE-CHANGING EVENT. GIVE IT ALL YOUR BEST AS I WISH EVERYONE GREAT SUCCESS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE INTERVIEW.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Speranza Voy: One would begin to wonder if it is venues that now fall under states as one would be led to believe according to your novel theory or the supposed vice versa

Out of everything that I wrote, this is your major concern. Not even the fact that I answered your question. Anyway I won't want you to hold anything against me hence I will rephrase/correct the point of concern even though the fact behind this phrase is crystal clear.

[size=14pt] If your state of origin does not correspond with the venue of your interview....YOU ARE O.Y.O.[/size]

Hope all is cleared now. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks Mr. Bayo for ur unbiased supports to us all. May the Lord add the taste that u are lacking in life for u speedily IJN. @ house, the test will be conducted by JAMB for FSB, while FSB officials will be carrying out the documentation process. *So pls note*. If u have any other important info u want to give pls feel free to do so. N/B: Pls ask ONLY relevant questions on this. Thank u.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SperanzaVoy: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Definitely,it is apparent how the intoto of BEA thread of Nairaland have turned blind eyes and psychoanalytically imprisoned to a statement pasted in HD coherence on the FSB site.Indeed,what a Naira nation.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tizzie: LOOOOOOOOL,Mr. Bayo it is Omugwo not OMUOGO Laughing crazy here ,Cracked me up bad

Ose joo Tizzie for the correction!!! Don't mind me. That is how it sounds when pronounced in home videos back in the days. Does "Omuogo" has any meaning? If yes, I hope it is not anything crazy/weird.....finger crossed.

BTW don't crack yourself up too bad....might not be too good for the body. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
5.0 VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues nearest to them as scheduled for their respective states of origin. [size=16pt]Two sets of completed application forms [/size] should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments

I am posting this to draw attention to the 2 sets of completed application forms to be submitted. As I don't know whether other document (transcript, SSCE, Medical Certificate ETC.) need to be in 2 sets , I am therefore advising people to go to the interview centre with 2 copies of each document so as to be on the "safest" side. This is just my personal opinion.

Sorry that this is coming a bit late!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.