Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154803 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2013
grin cheesy hahhahahahaha I wil not abuse coz islamically is not gud..bt no dis I said u lie 2 us...all d country dat hav been call hav already list in daily trust of sept 15 wen russia are living and indai is not among.....so take care....we are not fools....
miss kanorian: lied? Lied? U mean I lied to dummy head? Just because I was quite for sometime doesn't mean I don't check things here. Maybe you Mr ibro need to go bck to elementary school and learn how to read, write and understand vocabularies, then go bck to my previous posts, re-read them and digest them into ur empty skull. Next time you try to use somebody's name... Make sure it aint mine cox u gonna taste d last of me.illetrate.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2013
lakaute: Now that russia,china and algeria hav gone whre is next? smiley
by the way things are going my dear.... I think morocco will be next bcox they have already sent their admission list and 20 students were pickd..... They were called back to fill a form and await their visa..... So probably I think they r next.... Sadly my fellow algerians left last week but my result ws called back cox I was using NECO. One interesting thing was that... I was still adviced to keep my line open cox I might be called for another country.... It has happened before
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Ohisky: Pheeew! That was thoroughly harsh! Mehn..i could feel da anger oozing awt ma fone..#fried
seriously... It was amixed feeling of anger and hatred.... Why the Bleep will he
Jump into nasty conclusions without understanding wha I wrote?? It wasn't an insult though I rilly advice he lay bac to school and have better understanding of sentences. His manners are so illicit too.. I said" I am @ fsb sitting with indian candidates) that doesn't make me an indian candidate freaking fool.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Here it is...jst read it if u see indai among

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Hahhahahaha my dear miss kanorian bt u didn't tell us dat u were been call 4 algeria
miss kanorian: by the way things are going my dear.... I think morocco will be next bcox they have already sent their admission list and 20 students were pickd..... They were called back to fill a form and await their visa..... So probably I think they r next.... Sadly my fellow algerians left last week but my result ws called back cox I was using NECO. One interesting thing was that... I was still adviced to keep my line open cox I might be called for another country.... It has happened before
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ohisky(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hey come oooon madam..i knw u re upset but what he needs is explanation! Pls stop with da insults..yhu don't hav 2 do dat 2 emphasize ur points..ah knw it ain't none of ma business bt..all tha same, it just ain't right
miss kanorian: seriously... It was amixed feeling of anger and hatred.... Why the Bleep will he
Jump into nasty conclusions without understanding wha I wrote?? It wasn't an insult though I rilly advice he lay bac to school and have better understanding of sentences. His manners are so illicit too.. I said" I am @ fsb sitting with indian candidates) that doesn't make me an indian candidate freaking fool.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
ibro010: Hahhahahaha my dear miss kanorian bt u didn't tell us dat u were been call 4 algeria
check page 67 regaring my status on august 29(father)
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lakaute(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thank you miss, that's helpful...And all the best regarding ur second calling.
miss kanorian: by the way things are going my dear.... I think morocco will be next bcox they have already sent their admission list and 20 students were pickd..... They were called back to fill a form and await their visa..... So probably I think they r next.... Sadly my fellow algerians left last week but my result ws called back cox I was using NECO. One interesting thing was that... I was still adviced to keep my line open cox I might be called for another country.... It has happened before
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lakaute(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
miss kanorian: i was called for Algeria, and by the time i went to FSB, 8 of us were nominated all from different states and background. i went for the submission of my documents a day after i was called. good luck.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dat means marocco didn't drop any of the nomination candidate they sent 20 solt 2 bea...congrate 2 them....and am sory my dear miss kanorian I hope u hav forgive me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bukkywealth: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmm...please who knows if Ukraine is ever gonna send in their slots this year cos we are almost rowing to December 31st 2013...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by UromOta(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2013
pls, can some1 help me with tips on how to pass this bea exam. And again can some1 apply with 4 distntns?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Remedy4gud: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2013
miss kanorian: sorry my dear, but why and how did u learn that I was chose for morocco¿

Sowie, i tot i read so. Anyway, my sis. Is leavin for morroco on sunday. Thanks for your reply dear.
Which Country were u called 4?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Nawa oooo,u guys have rily gone far.....y all d misunderstandingsu all should try to understand each oda
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
ibro010: How did u no dat macedonia is the next.......even due dey havnt send dai solt

I know you are Thomas, you will hear the news as usual. Macedonia dont send slot or call anyone.... You only receive Notification email from the Ministry. Of which i sent you a copy of it.... Attached is prove of acceptance letter from School in the below link read it bro...

http://imgur.com/UrChoJQ
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Remedy4gud:

Sowie, i tot i read so. Anyway, my sis. Is leavin for morroco on sunday. Thanks for your reply dear.
Which Country were u called 4?
so you mean the morrocon's are leaving on sunday
That's awesome my dear. Goodluck with everything
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Otung(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2013
@ miss Kanorian do u knw if they have cald those 4 Serbia? Pls i need ur help.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2013
Otung: @ miss Kanorian do u knw if they have cald those 4 Serbia? Pls i need ur help.
I have no idea but.... to my opinion, they haven't sent anything yet cox I haven't heard even a dot abt it
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2013
A total no of Nigerian candidate hav awarded a scholarship For UG russai 66, algeria 10, marocco 20, hav gone while serbai 2, Romania 5,egypt 12, and mexico 2 are stil waiting for dai living...and while turkey cuba, ukraine, tunusai,and macedonia are being awaited...who's knows wic of the awaiting country wil send dai solt soon...never give up..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2013
My dear they hav been call..they just send 2 solt
miss kanorian: I have no idea but.... to my opinion, they haven't sent anything yet cox I haven't heard even a dot abt it
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ibro....whére do Ýou gët ål dis infos sef?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
@sami i thought u are in russia
at others,will ukraine send
their slot
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Haahhahahaha NTA news and daily trust...wat I no about bea is many even due I am not been call and I no I made a mistake dat y I havnt been call bt I wil help does that wil apply next year so dat dey wil not make dat mistake dat I hav done,,,@samisparkle94 enjoy ur studies in russia.wish u all d best of luck
samisparkle94: Ibro....whére do Ýou gët ål dis infos sef?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bukkywealth: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
U guys don't know ibro is the minister of information to BEA so he is up to date with everything concerning them..hahaha...Ibro which mistake are you talking about please would you mind sharing??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ohisky(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
we all really should appreciate what ibro is doing on this forum...even if you doubt it atleast lets consider the fact that he is only making efforts to enlighten us here and be tactful in the ways we express our doubt..ibro well done oooo...and mind you this message isn't directed to anyone in particular oo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
I'm in rostov......mayb december,according to wat I heard at fsb
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ajadu: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
ukraine ain't sending their slots this year. someone at d fsb office told me that.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tor....na ukraine cum sabi ooo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Otung(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tanks at miss kanorian. Can u call me lets talk or u give me ur number. Mine is 08107457074
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Is just chosing d wrong course and didn't inform my oga @ d top...until al of d country hav been call....bt dai is stil remaing country dat didn't send dai solt...so dai is stil hope...
bukkywealth: U guys don't know ibro is the minister of information to BEA so he is up to date with everything concerning them..hahaha...Ibro which mistake are you talking about please would you mind sharing??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
smiley cheesy hmmmm
Ohisky: we all really should appreciate what ibro is doing on this forum...even if you doubt it atleast lets consider the fact that he is only making efforts to enlighten us here and be tactful in the ways we express our doubt..ibro well done oooo...and mind you this message isn't directed to anyone in particular oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.