Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154968 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by UromOta(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
Can someone apply for this bea with 4 distinsions?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Who's the some1 that tell U...what is his name I no every who's working in fsb....stop lieing 2 us pls....
ajadu: ukraine ain't sending their slots this year. someone at d fsb office told me that.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
cryHmmmm....my frnd has leave for marocco 2day.... cry we travel 2gether write d examz 2gether come back home 2gether and choose d. Same country and up 2 now I havnt been called . cool..bt it matter of @ d top..no probs.... God is in control
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
:DYea
Urom Ota: Can someone apply for this bea with 4 distinsions?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
at ibro ans miss kano who has insiders,i would like to know if there are countries still going to send their slots or should i forget about bea 2013?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Their are stil country that wil send dai solt.....by wic country did u apply
Saimeritus: at ibro ans miss kano who has insiders,i would like to know if there are countries still going to send their slots or should i forget about bea 2013?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2013
@ibro ukraine
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Haha point of correction.... I might not have any insider @ FSB..... Let's just say, I know my way around them.+ I discovered that a total of 15 students travelled to morocco not 20.... But there r 5 srudents to join them later on. It might be any of us here because the students that were meant to tk that position rejcted it due to the fact that they got another scholarship. So FSB has to go bck to old files and choose freash 5 students to replace these sots available.good luck
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yea it is 15 dat is wat my frnd told me..5 are muslim and 10 are christain and is mrs sodangi that excute dem 2 marocco.bt hw sure are u @ miss kanorian...
miss kanorian: Haha point of correction.... I might not have any insider @ FSB..... Let's just say, I know my way around them.+ I discovered that a total of 15 students travelled to morocco not 20.... But there r 5 srudents to join them later on. It might be any of us here because the students that were meant to tk that position rejcted it due to the fact that they got another scholarship. So FSB has to go bck to old files and choose freash 5 students to replace these sots available.good luck
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok.....bt ukraine are not sending many solt...the highes solt dey send is 20.bt just keep hope..Noting God cannot do...
Saimeritus: @ibro ukraine
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Otung(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
BEA-FSB. It was March, Nw its ending of October, wat are we waiting 4. Miss Kanorian can u help me find out 4rm ur insider why sm countries have nt sent their slots. @Ibro help find out 2. Did they also call those dat didnt submit all their document. I really desire 2 study abroad. I need answers and help. God dy o. I have nobody at fsb xcpt my Jesus. He will prove 2 me that yes he is God and I will share my testimony by nxt mth.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lakaute(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
@miss If that is the case then you stand a good chance of a 2nd calling.....all the best to you and every1 not yet call [Quote author=miss kanorian]Haha point of correction.... I might not have any insider @ FSB..... Let's just say, I know my way around them.+ I discovered that a total of 15 students travelled to morocco not 20.... But there r 5 srudents to join them later on. It might be any of us here because the students that were meant to tk that position rejcted it due to the fact that they got another scholarship. So FSB has to go bck to old files and choose freash 5 students to replace these sots available.good luck[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
lakaute: @miss If that is the case then you stand a good chance of a 2nd calling.....all the best to you and every1 not yet call [Quote author=miss kanorian]Haha point of correction.... I might not have any insider @ FSB..... Let's just say, I know my way around them.+ I discovered that a total of 15 students travelled to morocco not 20.... But there r 5 srudents to join them later on. It might be any of us here because the students that were meant to tk that position rejcted it due to the fact that they got another scholarship. So FSB has to go bck to old files and choose freash 5 students to replace these sots available.good luck
amen my dear.... I hope your prayer will follow me and lot other
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Otung: BEA-FSB. It was March, Nw its ending of October, wat are we waiting 4. Miss Kanorian can u help me find out 4rm ur insider why sm countries have nt sent their slots. @Ibro help find out 2. Did they also call those dat didnt submit all their document. I really desire 2 study abroad. I need answers and help. God dy o. I have nobody at fsb xcpt my Jesus. He will prove 2 me that yes he is God and I will share my testimony by nxt mth.
u knw I don't post false point here, so listen.... Whoever says this country will send their slot this year or not is a liar.... The scholarship board sent all the agreed countries notifications... Now they are awaiting feedback from them, therefore, we cnt know which country is calling back and which isn't. Every time they notify back then fresh students are called in. That is how it is. And YES, keep believing in God cox funny things do happen to me and its all because of him so I trust whatever decisions he makes for me.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
ibro010: Yea it is 15 dat is wat my frnd told me..5 are muslim and 10 are christain and is mrs sodangi that excute dem 2 marocco.bt hw sure are u @ miss kanorian...
I cnt tell u how certain I am, bit na tabbatar 15 went. As I said before I dnt rely on anybody within FSB.... I just find my way around stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
I will also like to use this medium to ask my friends to pray for me for I am seeking admission in turkey, china and germany.... Plss ans plss, I need your prayers over this cox it means a lot to me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
I will also like to use this medium to ask my friends to pray for me for I am seeking admission in turkey, china and germany and the united states.... Plss ans plss, I need your prayers over this cox it means a lot to me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Otung wen I ask d woman she just tel me dat dey are stil waiting for d remaining country..bt about submiting of document dey didn't call any .if u wish on ur own u can go and submit bt dat doest matter if u r successful dey wil call u and submit ur document..
Otung: BEA-FSB. It was March, Nw its ending of October, wat are we waiting 4. Miss Kanorian can u help me find out 4rm ur insider why sm countries have nt sent their slots. @Ibro help find out 2. Did they also call those dat didnt submit all their document. I really desire 2 study abroad. I need answers and help. God dy o. I have nobody at fsb xcpt my Jesus. He will prove 2 me that yes he is God and I will share my testimony by nxt mth.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hahahah so u no hw 2 speak hausa....Nagode
miss kanorian: I cnt tell u how certain I am, bit na tabbatar 15 went. As I said before I dnt rely on anybody within FSB.... I just find my way around stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wish u all d best of luck....may be those country is the good one 2 u not algeria.sometinz u ask God for sometin he wil give it 2 u and later on collect 2 see weda u belive in him or not...and am using dis opportunity 2 all people that apply 4 diz bea to plan for more scholarship don't relay on bea...like my dear miss kanorian did.so wish u again best of luck..Allah yabada sa a...Ameen
miss kanorian: I will also like to use this medium to ask my friends to pray for me for I am seeking admission in turkey, china and germany and the united states.... Plss ans plss, I need your prayers over this cox it means a lot to me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ifemaco: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2013
miss kanorian: I will also like to use this medium to ask my friends to pray for me for I am seeking admission in turkey, china and germany.... Plss ans plss, I need your prayers over this cox it means a lot to me
Miss kanorian can u drop ur no or pin here
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
miss kanorian: I will also like to use this medium to ask my friends to pray for me for I am seeking admission in turkey, china and germany and the united states.... Plss ans plss, I need your prayers over this cox it means a lot to me
u will always be in my prayers.u wont be disappointed his time around and am sorry for wat happened to u for algeria maybe is not the will of god.take heart
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ miss ,for ur admission is ur toefl and SAT good?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by muzikhitz9ja(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tired Of Sitting At Home? Ghana Gives An Exist Route To Admission Palaver by msolmuzik(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29
Tired of staying at home because of ASUU strike?? Ghana gives you an exist route out of dilapidated education system. With just six credit with pass in one of Biology, Agric, chemistry or physics you can get admitted into zenith university college ,methodist uviversity, cental university, All nations university among others. Contact for more info on +233266261965 or add on bbm 25D3E1B9

Note: commercial courses and some science course available and only serious minded applicant needed.
The fee is not less than #300,000(can be paid installmentally before the exams) and application fee for management courses is #50,000 and #70,000 for science course, so pls only interested and serious applicant only should contact us
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vickygirk: @ miss ,for ur admission is ur toefl and SAT good?
funny enuf.... For d unites states and turkey..... No sat or toefl is needed cox I went to d instant admission college fair. It just has to do with u givng them ur ssce result then they access it. That's it. I already got my turkey admission and d Pennsylvania admission also contacted me yesterday. If u want,,, u can search when they are doing their next college fair and go. Its soo easy to apply and they do help in visa process + they give u scholarship options and part-time job. Or student loan.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
miss kanorian: funny enuf.... For d unites states and turkey..... No sat or toefl is needed cox I went to d instant admission college fair. It just has to do with u givng them ur ssce result then they access it. That's it. I already got my turkey admission and d Pennsylvania admission also contacted me yesterday. If u want,,, u can search when they are doing their next college fair and go. Its soo easy to apply and they do help in visa process + they give u scholarship options and part-time job. Or student loan.
wow so lucky.am happy for u...and pls drop their website
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ miss pls throw more light to the stuff...anyway can i have ur contact tanx
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vickygirk: @ miss pls throw more light to the stuff...anyway can i have ur contact tanx
its like this... U go to the venue they select(when I went it was rockview hotel in abuja). Then u will see lots and lots of american universities willing to take in students.... So u choose the one u like(+ the one you can afford) then you submit your papers to them then they contact your parents... Lucky enuf I went with my dad so they askd me to drop my result which I did.... They accessed it and d school accepted them. Then they request my dads permisiion and they said they will send my admission letter to me. We tlkd of the fees and they say its 11000 dollars.. But because I was going with my brother they gave us a discount of 4000 dollars eacg which cut it down to 7 thousand dollars. And if u cnt pay that in full, u cn pay in installments or apply for student loan. An organisation in d states that will sponsore the full of ur education and when u start working.... You pay them slowly. They also gave us part time student job over there that is lyk.... Shop keeper, ushering, cleaners and stuff that makes u eran 20 dollars per hour and almost all students are doing it.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ok tanx
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ifemaco: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
@miss kanorian what about Germany, are u also applying dia
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
@muzikhitz9ja these forum is not ment for advitizment..so take care..no nid 2 do dat if somebody wish 2 study any were he can google it...and get admission instanly.is just matter of money
muzikhitz9ja: Tired Of Sitting At Home? Ghana Gives An Exist Route To Admission Palaver by msolmuzik(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29
Tired of staying at home because of ASUU strike?? Ghana gives you an exist route out of dilapidated education system. With just six credit with pass in one of Biology, Agric, chemistry or physics you can get admitted into zenith university college ,methodist uviversity, cental university, All nations university among others. Contact for more info on +233266261965 or add on bbm 25D3E1B9

Note: commercial courses and some science course available and only serious minded applicant needed.
The fee is not less than #300,000(can be paid installmentally before the exams) and application fee for management courses is #50,000 and #70,000 for science course, so pls only interested and serious applicant only should contact us
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Has any of those countries disappointed naija by not sending dier slot for the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.